Reply The Advice Room
i need help with a boy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coach AUTEM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:13 pm
ok so how do i know if this boy like my or not?????? i am friend with is lillte sister and he is only one year older them me and we bouth do a lot of the same thing. he is eye candy every thing you could ever wont in a man - for me at least - but i need help  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:43 pm
Since you say you have a lot in common start with that. However, if you are both annoyed by the same thing too, then talk about that first or directly afterward. For whatever reason, everyone likes to vent/complain about something they don't like and it's refreshing to have someone vent with you. But if you do try this, stay away from anything political or religious. For example, complaining about having people trying to convert you or how you can't stand Sarah Palin/ Obama are REALLY BAD starters. Stay away from controversial topics in general, that's some really thin ice, unless you already know his views on that kind of stuff. Try starting with pet peeves, like people kicking your chair or something small. But don't take this approach to much or he'll think you're annoying, try it two times at most. Common interests are cliche but work well too.

Second, if you have any time together, try and start an inside joke. Believe it or not, these CAN be intentionally started. It's a little manipulative, but no more so than a stuffed push up bra, I'm just sayin'. I'll give you one. Some of the biggest inside jokes are messed up words or words combined on accident. Try asking if he wants to go get a slushie (or slurpie, icee, ect.), only trip over the word "slushie" like you can't decide whether to say that or "slurpie". You'll end up saying something ridiculous like "sluppie" or "slurshie". It's practically guaranteed to get a laugh and you'll probably be calling it that forever, and when your out with friends you say it and only you two get it. It's fun, now you have an inside joke and a delicious icy beverage! (bring money so he doesn't feel forced to buy it for you). But inside jokes will always eventually come with prompting as long as you spend time with him.

Happy flirting!  

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

coach AUTEM

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:15 am
thank you for you help and we do not hav slussies or slurpirs where i live but i hav a good idea what to say and thank you a gen for you help  
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games