Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Guardians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allsixcolours

Lonely Genius

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:32 pm
BSPBleach
monckey77
BSPBleach
hmmmm........yea i dont think that i'll get back into this. have fun arguing your points. which sound like two sides of the same coin, but hey. whatever entertains you two.

ah but what is more entertaining than understanding, if we just drop it; he won't understand my point of view which may seem similar to his.

lol. well from where im standing/reading, it seems that you two are saying the same thing. just you're a positive view point, and hes a negative view point.

I was experiencing much of the same phenomenon. Interesting to see how they have similar views, yet are so opposed. This guild is nuts, but entertaining.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:29 pm
Allsixcolours
BSPBleach
monckey77
BSPBleach
hmmmm........yea i dont think that i'll get back into this. have fun arguing your points. which sound like two sides of the same coin, but hey. whatever entertains you two.

ah but what is more entertaining than understanding, if we just drop it; he won't understand my point of view which may seem similar to his.

lol. well from where im standing/reading, it seems that you two are saying the same thing. just you're a positive view point, and hes a negative view point.

I was experiencing much of the same phenomenon. Interesting to see how they have similar views, yet are so opposed. This guild is nuts, but entertaining.

lol ikr? i've never seen it happen on its own before. so weird. i've made someone do that before, so she belived she was still opposing me, but then found out she agreed. that was fun. rofl and ended the argument pretty quickly.  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:17 pm
We're not arguing or disagreeing, no worries, guys. Every paragraph in Monckey's reply has some variant on the phrase "Yes, I agree".  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:28 pm
Mitsh
We're not arguing or disagreeing, no worries, guys. Every paragraph in Monckey's reply has some variant on the phrase "Yes, I agree".

That I can vouch for, The captain of this guild has my respect and I'm sure I have his.  

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:34 am
monckey77

You'll be glad to know I am the leader of the Guardians, so if you have any questions, let me know.

Now, if he was talking about a guild, he should have said so. There is a large amount of miscommunication going on here. I think you can see why I would be offended by such a statement.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:47 am
Sonkurra-Taichou
monckey77

You'll be glad to know I am the leader of the Guardians, so if you have any questions, let me know.

Now, if he was talking about a guild, he should have said so. There is a large amount of miscommunication going on here. I think you can see why I would be offended by such a statement.

I can certainly see why you would be offended, though I cannot see why you would bring up an issue that has already been resolved sweatdrop  

Allsixcolours

Lonely Genius

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:16 pm
Allsixcolours
Sonkurra-Taichou
monckey77

I can certainly see why you would be offended, though I cannot see why you would bring up an issue that has already been resolved sweatdrop

Merely making sure that all sides of the issue are in check. If I didn't make amends, one might be led to believe that I was still angered or some such nonsense.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:29 am
Well you need a book called
DRAGON MAGICK
by DJ Conway
In order to believe me but yeah you can summon your guardian dragon to help you with your quest of magick.Well Thanks

PLZ NO RUDE COMMENTS heart  

Satans Dolly

Beloved Kitten

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:41 pm
13east 666
Well you need a book called
DRAGON MAGICK
by DJ Conway
In order to believe me but yeah you can summon your guardian dragon to help you with your quest of magick.Well Thanks

PLZ NO RUDE COMMENTS heart

Heh...
Dragon's are but a minds representation of how we want to see things. for all the guardians care it can be a raven or a crow which are symbols of death yet your guardian poses light sides. Guardians vary from person to person but at the end of the day their literally just something you forgotten about.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:59 am
Yeah i know ..i see.
but yeah..
In Magick A Dragon Can Be One Also <3  

Satans Dolly

Beloved Kitten

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:41 am
Dragons are pretty cool but I'm more of a wolf person.

Or perhaps....A dragonwolf. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:16 pm
Dragons >.> The ancient people's interpretations of dinosaur bones. Good luck with all of that, not for me. Apparently my spirit guardian is a badger xp  

Allsixcolours

Lonely Genius

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:36 pm
Allsixcolours
Dragons >.> The ancient people's interpretations of dinosaur bones. Good luck with all of that, not for me. Apparently my spirit guardian is a badger xp

as i told a friend, i have no idea how to tell....but i took some native american origin test and i got a badger too ><  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:11 pm
BSPBleach
Allsixcolours

as i told a friend, i have no idea how to tell....but i took some native american origin test and i got a badger too ><

Eh, I just did some research and found some methods one would use to find their "totem animal" and did so. I just meditated and did a whole lot of visualizing >.>  

Allsixcolours

Lonely Genius

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:46 am
Allsixcolours
BSPBleach
Allsixcolours

Eh, I just did some research and found some methods one would use to find their "totem animal" and did so. I just meditated and did a whole lot of visualizing >.>

lol nice xd  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces