User Image
Name: Dero

Race: im a fairy, laugh and i will kill you

uke seme seke: seke though i prefer seme

Height: 6'4

Weight: 205 lbs

Hair Color: black

Eye Color: always changing

Personality: very unpredictable, most of the time keeps to himself but is use to males/females flirting with him, he is also quite a easier

Bio: i have no memory of my past, i have deleted that memory out of my life.

Likes: i love taking long showers, brushing my hair, drinking, guys that buy me drinks

Dislikes: people who play with my hair, people that try to convince me to cut my hair, children,and vampires(fairy is the best type of blood you could drink, *hint hint wink wink*)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:10 pm
Ah he sounds like a grate person XD mmn, if you want ill rp with him ^^ using Keiichi (Kei) if you want.

Keiichi Toya

Name: Keiichi Toya
Nickname: He dosent has one, make one up.
Race: Human, regular male
Personality: he’s a fun person to be around, he's friendly, always smiling even when he is hurting inside, he can be very cold at times if you talk about certain things that sets him off though, hes quite protective and caring when it comes to the people close to him, he can be hot headed and full of himself and rude at times, but over all he's a really nice person just gotta get through his shell.
Looks like: look at picture ^^.
Bio: He has no memories of his past, he has small flash backs but they make no sense to him, the flash backs are fairly blurry and short so he dosent understand them. The only thing he remembers was a bright light and the sound of screeching tires and loud screaming and crying, then he awoke in a hospital not knowing anything but his name and his parents, truth is he was hit by a speeding car wile crossing the street wile walking home from school....in desalt to the damage done to his head he lost his momoreys and only gets little flashes of it
Seme, Uke, or Seke: he is a uke, He couldn't top someone even if he tried.
Outer: he dosent mined having his hair played with, he likes it calms him down, he reads a lot, and i mean a lot, he hated being called a nobody or mean stuff it pisses him off.
Pic: User Image

Keiichi- open

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Dero Gray

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:40 pm
kk do you have any ideas you want to rp with?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:04 pm
mmmn, not really, maybe they can meet out in the street somewhere maybe, i dunno im kinda blank on ideas all my good ones were lost in a rage fit  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces