Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychic Ambience

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:48 am
Yuck, how'd you get those puking animations? xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:21 pm
Looks like there will be more co-op content coming soon, judging from the ending of the co-op campaign.

@AK: Sorry, I'll never find anything funny ever again, I swear.

@BunniDinoDisaster: ...  

Super Cheesio

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:18 am
It is funny, but if you go around being all like "hey guys potatoes ;D" you ruin the joke.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 am
potatoes wink  

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:22 pm
You Silly Wanker
The whole cake thing is kind of what made the first game good. Gave this certain "promise" that she failed to give. It was awesome.
But if they put it in the 2nd one, it wouldn't be new, or it would be just plain stupid and old. It would be a rehash of something they did in the 1st which I know they don't want to do that. So, i guess it could be considered a good thing they didn't put it in the 2nd one.
The cake thing was kind of funny at first, but it's what's ruined the game in my mind, and not because of Valve, but because of people taking the joke and never shutting up about it. They did things right in Portal 2. It's much more fleshed out, it's longer, and if you have a keen eye, there's about two companion cube jokes, neither of which are intrusive, and two cake jokes, neither which are intrusive, either. It almost seems like they're making fun of the people that are still laughing about that stupid s**t in the way they execute it. But maybe I'm just dreaming.

They also crafted the end song in a pretty good way, so that no one can just say "this was a triumph" and make me want to ******** slit their throat. Graffiti was handled better, too.

I was afraid the potatoes would get overused too, but they found a way for it to have meaning in the story, they didn't give it a four-word phrase to be run into the ground on t-shirts,Twitter and Facebook, , and they don't even talk about it in the ending song.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:12 am
Meta_Fish
You Silly Wanker
The whole cake thing is kind of what made the first game good. Gave this certain "promise" that she failed to give. It was awesome.
But if they put it in the 2nd one, it wouldn't be new, or it would be just plain stupid and old. It would be a rehash of something they did in the 1st which I know they don't want to do that. So, i guess it could be considered a good thing they didn't put it in the 2nd one.
The cake thing was kind of funny at first, but it's what's ruined the game in my mind, and not because of Valve, but because of people taking the joke and never shutting up about it. They did things right in Portal 2. It's much more fleshed out, it's longer, and if you have a keen eye, there's about two companion cube jokes, neither of which are intrusive, and two cake jokes, neither which are intrusive, either. It almost seems like they're making fun of the people that are still laughing about that stupid s**t in the way they execute it. But maybe I'm just dreaming.

They also crafted the end song in a pretty good way, so that no one can just say "this was a triumph" and make me want to ******** slit their throat. Graffiti was handled better, too.

I was afraid the potatoes would get overused too, but they found a way for it to have meaning in the story, they didn't give it a four-word phrase to be run into the ground on t-shirts,Twitter and Facebook, , and they don't even talk about it in the ending song.

They talked about cake in the end song of the first one? Never really paid attention, to busy laughing at what seemed to be dead glados.  

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:02 am
You Silly Wanker
Meta_Fish
You Silly Wanker

They talked about cake in the end song of the first one? Never really paid attention, to busy laughing at what seemed to be dead glados.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake

Anyway this cake is great
It's so delicious and moist  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:04 am
Super Cheesio
You Silly Wanker
Meta_Fish
You Silly Wanker

But there's no sense crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake

Anyway this cake is great
It's so delicious and moist

Huh... How did I miss that... Oh well.

Oh, and how are you puking without a mouth?  

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:29 pm
You Silly Wanker
Huh... How did I miss that...
Really.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:38 pm