• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:32 pm
We know the plot.

So here are the characters.

Name: Áed & Cos Eeulilim
Nickname: None
Race: Human
Personality: Áed: This twin seems to have gotten all the guts. With a very fiery temper, he's always trouble for his parents. Always the one to stand up if he views something is wrong, people often think higher of his brother then him. Áed is only caring to a small few people, namely his younger twin. Overprotective does not began to cover what he is with his brother. It seems the other twin is the only one able to calm his angry moods.
Cos: Where his brother is loud, Cos is quite. A cuter shy form of his outgoing brother Cos seems to be the one who never gets into trouble. But it always is the quite ones you have to look out for. Under his cute, innocent extortioner. Cos is actually a cunning young boy. Pulling pranks on unsuspecting victims is his favored pace time. And he always gets away unscratched because no one believes his is capable of such things. In reality, Cos may need less protection then his brother believes. Able to think himself, and his sibling out of bad situations, Cos is a force to be reckoned with.
Theme Song: Áed: Riot - Three Days Grace
Cos: What if- Meg & Dia
Bio: These boys grew up with the classic over barring, over expecting parents. Nothing was ever good enough for them, no matter how hard they strive to get their praise. Sometimes the fathers disappointment would turn abusive. He'd strike the boys, as if he thought this would help them excel. Áed rebelled after the first hit, and has scene taken more damage then his brother. It would seem Cos is still striving to please them, despite his unknown unmanneredly activity.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Áed: Seke Cos: Uke
Pic: User Image
(Áed on top. Cos on bottom.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:02 pm
Name: Yuu
Nickname: Lou calls him salt-kun beacase of his hair and eyes
Personality: Yuu is a aggressive boy, he can be very rude and arrogant at times, he like a total jerk but really he isn’t, he truly is a nice kid, you just have to get through that tough exterior and get to know him, he pushes people away just fight it and he will open up to you. He is a
Looks like: His eyes are gray and black, his hair is short and white, he wears lots of warm clothing like sweaters and ling sleeved shirts and jeans or scarf’s, he isn’t very tall at all only 5’5” and he weighs about 58 Kg.
Bio: was abandoned by his parents he had to survive on his own, he lived on his own for quite a long time he doesn’t trust a lot of people anymore, he gets into fights and scraps with street kids and people from school, after a few years on his own he met Lou, and they became very close friends, Yuu calls him his brother because of how close they are, Yuu spends most his time with lou or on his own
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Theme Song: Colors - Crossfade

Name: Lou
Nickname: People call him Cabbage-kun because he eats cabbage rolls all the time
Personality: Lau is a Gentile boy, he could never hurt a fly unless he has to, he is mostly chearfule and always happy, but he can have his bad days being moody and un-pleasant and rude.
Looks like: His eyes are reddish-orange, his hair is short and lack, he normally wares dress shirts with a pair of jeans or t-shirts and sweaters, he is about 5’7” and he weighs about 98 Kg.
Bio: He was raised into a loving family, he grew up to be a normal high school boy, Lou was rapedbefore, by his uncle so he dosent let people toutch him to easily, he lator met a boy named Yuu and he became friends with him, hes like a brother he never had, after a wile he let yuu live with him ware he is safe, he lives a normal happy life
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Theme Song: Best I Ever Had - State Of Shock

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:35 pm
~Cos & Áed~

Not scared.
I know you thought I was shaking fast in my own two shoes
But these soles could fight the ocean waves,
Dirty laundry, and world war II

User Image
Night had drawn in, the stars above twinkled with a bright light. Far away, beautiful. A pale hand reached out to the sky, fingers obscuring the full moon, holding there a moment before drawing closed into a fist. "It's so pretty outside." A soft voice, red hair of the speaking picking up in the gentle night breeze. Cos lend his elbow against the window seal, chocolate brown eyes drawn up to the inky black sky.

"Pretty, ugh. I don't care if its pretty, Cos." An annoyed voice sounded from behind the boy. A kin figure laid on the bed, every feature of his mirroring the boy that stood at the window. His pale arms were tucked behind his head, brown eyes glaring up at the ceiling. "I just want to be out in it." Áed said, a growl on his words.

"I wouldn't mind that so much either.." The younger twins voice was wistful, his eyes never looked back to his brother. They remained locked on the sky above. For a moment he could almost feel himself drowning in it, being consumed by the far away twinkle of the stars above. But when he blinked the feeling was gone, he was back on earth again, back in this same mansion in which he and his brother spent all of there days. Áed & Cos Eeulilim came from one of the riches family around. They were well known though out the world, and as such, were highly wanted by unlawful people. The ransom they would go for... why it would be enough for at least 10 people to live happily with for the rest of their days. It was for this reason their parents choose to keep the sheltered much of the time. Cos having already been kidnapped once when he was younger, about 5 or so, was even more heavily watched. Both by his family and that of his brother.
User Image
"Well then why should we stay coped up here. Its not like where prisoners." Áed was sitting up now, a wide grin lifting his pink lips. "I say we..." A dramatic pause that was unneeded. Cos already knew what he was going to say. "Sneak out?" The other twin finished a rise of his fine eyebrow. "You stole my line."
"Your line was predictable." A smile from Cos got a sneer from Áed. "But do you really think we can... dads got guards all around here." Cos didn't mention how he knew this, or the fact that he'd tried to sneak out before. And had on one other occasion. There was no reason to give his brother a heart attack. His gaze finally pulled away from the sky, settling on his elder twin, elder by only 2 minutes. Though Áed acted as if those two moments in time added up to years.

"I'm sure we can." The smirk on Áed face was large, confident. Cos appeared a bit hesitant, though he to wanted more then anything to get beyond the gates, if only for a night. "If you help me." A light touch to Cos right arm, a small press of Áed fingers into his soft flash, a pleading look from a face like his. That was all it took for Cos hesitation to fade. He nodded slowly, keen eyes scanning over the ground, sharp mind already formulating a plan of escape before he answered. "Alright... lets break out."

If you feel so angry
So ripped off so stepped on
You're not the only one
Refusing to back down
You're not the only one
So get up

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:57 pm
Υʊʊ & ζѻʊ

I know you're feeling like you're lost
But you should know these colors that you're shinin are
I know you're feeling like you're lost,
You feel you've drifted way too far
Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best..
Colors that you shine..

User Image

"I'm leaving, Ive had enough of this!" a Young white haired male screamed, His grayish black eyes dark and menacing, well rather angry, he yelled at a older male a man in about his late thirty's, they had been yelling at one another for a wile now, they both stood in a room it was only him, the older man, the alderman was his 'father', one other male stood with the two of them, a boy with sharp red eyes and black hair, the blacked haired boy stepped between them "Enough guys, stop yelling already, this fight is pointless Yuu, father.. just stop it!!" he spoke his voice slightly raised, Yuu ignored him and glared at him then to the man who he had been yelling at, he shook his head "like i said im leaving..ill see you later Lou..." he spoke completely ignoring his so called 'brothers' father,Yuu had gotten dressed, and already left the house before Lou could say anything more "see what you did, you made him mad..why do you always have to bring up his past like that" he spoke calmly not receiving a answer, he sighed and went back to what he was doing.

Meanwhile Yuu was mummbaling cuss words under his breath as he walked the dark streets, "heh, ha has no idea how hard it is, damn jerk....so what if im from the street who cares..thats mine and Lous bussnus not his, he shouldn't bud in like that..Lou helped me and im happy....but his father just had to bring it up..saying to all his friends that his son rescued a street kid..ugh he has no idea how much that killed me inside damn old man!" he rambled as he kept walking

User Image
Now I'm here to say I'm sorry
And ask for a second chance
Cause when it all comes down to the end
I could sure use a friend
All I want to do is make it up to you
You were the best I ever had

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:10 pm
~Cos & Áed~

Not scared.

User Image

Twin sets of feet touched down on hard concert, crouched low, the moved in unison as they jumped out of view of a beam of light. "We're really getting somewhere." Áed's voice was but a whisper, but Cos still put a finger to his lips. An indication for his twin to be silent. They weren't out just yet. Though they were getting very close. Cos could see the iron gates just to the side of them. Long, narrow, and black with sharp points at the top, there was no hope for them to climb up them. They lacked the time and the skill to shimmy up the iron.

Cos's brain thought over their options. In most instantiation they would climb a tree and use the hight of that to get over the fence. But their father wasn't dumb, he'd made sure no tree was planted close enough to allow them a route like that. No, the only way for them to get out-other then possibly digging-was to walk though the front gates. And Cos had a plan.

He turned to his brother, his voice so low that his mirror image had to lean in closer to catch the words spoken. His words were only meant for his twin, speaking quickly and clearly so that every part of his scheme could work out. "Alright... got it."

Minutes passed with no sign of the two boys. Silence settled over the mansion, quite, peaceful. Until... a scream tore though the sky, drawn from the lips of the guard on duty. The sound of dogs barking, and growling heard following that terrified, high pitched scream. You see, Cos knew of this particular mans weakness. He was pissed scared of dogs. Anything and everything to do with them, be it a small poodle or a Great Dane. The man was absolutely terrified. Cos had exploited this fear once before, when pulling a prank on the man for locking him and his bother in their septate rooms. Yes, it had been under the orders of their father, but Cos still blamed him for the boring night they'd spent alone. They were twins who hardly every separated from one another, splitting them for a night was unforgivable. So he'd made a type of the sound of dogs barking and growling, Doberman Pincher to be exact. He'd used it to drive the man away from the mansion for a whole week, and now he was using it again.
User Image
A sob, and a fearful step back. Then with a stumble he was running, far away from the home, leaving the gates wide open for them to pass though. Áed jumped from the bushes he'd been hiding in, a shout of joy leaving the teens lips. Cos 'shh' at him, as his pale finger hit the stop bottom on the small radio player. After carefully hiding it in the bushes, he too stood from his hiding spot. "I feel kinda bad for using his fear against him like that.." Cos said, a slight press of his lips adding to the guilty look in his brown orbs. Áed just laughed. "Not me. I thought it was funny. Man I think he pissed his pants."
"Your mean."
"Your the one that did it."
A pout from Cos. "I know..."
His twin blinked, realizing it was actually bothering his brother. "Hey, at least were out of here." A touch to his shoulder, and then Áed was urging his twin forward. "Come on, cheer up. Lets get out a here. We can paint the town red." A small smile spread to Cos lips, and a nodded. The the brothers were though the gates, and a moment they were running into town.

If you feel so angry
You're not the only one
Refusing to back down
You're not the only one
So get up

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:49 pm
Υʊʊ & ζѻʊ

I know you're feeling like you're lost
But you should know these colors that you're shinin are
I know you're feeling like you're lost,
You feel you've drifted way too far
Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best..
Colors that you shine..

User Image

Yuu had been walking around for a wile, he wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings he just kept his head low and hands shoved into his pockets "ugh, its getting boring.. maybe i can stir up some trouble....but to whom is the question, i already picked on half the town already.. maybe ill break into the Eeulilim home...steal something or maybe scare a few guards.. ugh but that will annoy Lou.. what to do" he spoke in a whisper to himself there were a whole lot of ideas going through his head.

Lou stayed home waiting for Yuu's return, it was really late what if he got beat up agean by those outher street kid's, but yuu can handle himself, he's lived like those kids for qwite some time, he could handle it, but lou cant shake the feeling that his little freind would do something stupid.

User Image
I could sure use a friend
All I want to do is make it up to you
You were the best I ever had

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:27 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:40 pm
~Cos & Áed~

Not scared.

User Image
Áed was all grins as he and his twin moved down the dark roads of the town. "Isn't this awesome." He turned to his twin, walking backwards as he talked to him. Cos smiled softly, "Yeah, I like being out of that place for once." Áed couldn't agree more a fast nod accompanied by a wide smile. "Just make sure you stay close to me. Got that. We don't know what kinda people are out here at this time." He cast a careful glance behind him, before looking back to his brother. Catching the roll of his twins eyes just as he was finishing the actions.
"Sure, sure." Was Cos reply.

User Image
If you feel so angry
You're not the only one
Refusing to back down
You're not the only one
So get up

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:39 pm
Yuu kept walking, he went silent as well as his thoughts, he couldent qwite see so well since he was blinded by a on passing man with a flash light, Yuu guessed he was in a rush to get home, he blinked and rubbed his eyes for a little bit then proceded on, he could hear two males off in the distence but he couldent see anyone mabey this was his chance to finaly case a little trouble, harmless fun never hurt anyone, he had to think of something or a plan that wouldent get him in to mutch trouble, he walked a little slower going out of any sight, gave him time to think  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:47 pm
~Cos & Áed~

Not scared.

User Image

Áed almost appeared to be skipping as they moved down the street, an action abnormal for the usually angry male. But he was just so happy to be out and about. Away from the home that hat become like a prison. Áed was enjoying himself as much as he possibly could, knowing it would only a matter of time before they had to go back home. Either by their own free well or the force of their father.

Cos for his part followed along at a bit more of a steady pace. His eyes darting all about him, taking in every detail he could of the town he only got to see though his window. Small buildings, lots of dark shops. At this time of night it seemed hardly anyone was open, a few places that sold food where the only lit stores. But the crimson haired male found himself drawn to them, drawn to the smell of grease and fat, so different from the food he was accustomed to eating. Only the candy of the rich was really worth all the money that went to it. Cos would never complain about the expensive chocolates their mother bought them. Some other foods they got he couldn't say the same about.

It was when his eyes was drawn to one enchanting smelling shop that he heard a soft whimper in the distance, just to the right of the shop he had been admiring. "Huh?" He paused in his movement, chocolate eyes drawn to the darkness of the ally. The sound came again, this time Cos could tell that it was that of an animal. A dog is seemed to be. "Brother, wait." He called out to his elder twin, feet already turning to move to the sound.

When Áed turned around his brother was already nearing the dark ally, this of course got a worried look from the protective twin. "Cos? What are you doing!?" He shouted, watching the mirror image of himself kneel down to the ground, reaching into the darkness for something he couldn't see. "There, there its okay." He could hear the soft coo of his brothers voice as he got closer.

"Cos..?" His eyes turned down to the thing he held in his arms. A small rusty furred animal rested in his brothers grip. It was a dog, red in color, about the size of Cos's foot, no more then a few months old. The canines blue eyes looked at the boy holding him, a small wag of his tail and then the animal was lapping at the boys face with its pink tongue. This drew a laugh from the twin, but the one standing was frowning. Áed crossed his arms over his chest. "Your not keeping it." He said. Cos didn't reply, he didn't feel the needed to. Despite what his brother said, he was keeping this dog. Just to prove this fact the boy lifted the animal up, smiling at the little thing in his hands. "I think I'll call you... Remy."

User Image
If you feel so angry
You're not the only one
Refusing to back down
You're not the only one
So get up

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:06 pm
Yuu steeped out of the darkness seeing the two males he gave a small smile, the fact that thay acualy stopped to care for the dog was a nice thing to see, but he still had his sight on making trouble, he gave a small smirk 'such good kids, it sucks that there arnt much people like that anymore.......except for the people who cared for me.....expashaly Lou" he thought, little flash backs of his past of being treated like crap from others flooded through his mined, he was the same as that dog, abandoned and found by a loving person, it made him happy a little but it upset him to, he moved away agean after notecing thare clothing, he hated that feeling of despare and depreshon, he would definitely rid it from having a little fun 'ill aim for the one with that bracelet....looks vauble..' he thought, he would aproach, take that peace of valuble jewlery and run  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:11 am
bumpu~  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:30 pm
Bump  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash