Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Entropy of an Era Imagined~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Janabi I

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:20 pm
I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that after countless migrane-inducing hours of scouring, searching, hunting, rifling and even a little axe-throwing....I will be starting a rusty new Steampunk adventure. Those to whom this appeals are encouraged to join. I will demonstrate to you the way I would like for those inclined to climb aboard to set up your profiles in the way I post my own. Feel free to omit anything you find unnecessary, but do at least TRY.

...and now...it's time to play.....I shall go first.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:25 pm
Full Name: Gallahad Sleight Beechman

Nicknames: Janabi, The CLocksmith, The Man in the Ticking Hat, Him..., Oh no how did you get in-....

Race: Undead Human (usually...)

Place of Origin: Dusselheim, Germany

Weakness: Lonliness... and the prospect thereof

Weapons: Neuro-Static Discharge Array. Extending Sleeve Dagger AKA "Edgar".

Physical Traits: A tall, thinly man with a deep appreciation for Victorian apparel. In a way...he is trapped in his own era. His face is gaunt, his nose and ears are pointed. From the corners of his mouth extend facial tattoos that resemble crude stitches that form a cryptic smile. His hands are mechanical, constructed of steel and aluminum.

Age: He was born in 1837...that is all I can say for sure...

Sex: Male

Eyes: Solid white

Height: 6'4''

Weight: 228lbs

Scars: are concealed by his tattoos...

Teeth: Are suprisingly white, to be so antiquated. But porcelain is everlasting...

Hair: None

Clothing: dark...gothy...formal...Victorian/Steampunk

Personality Traits: His rapier wit is matched only by his callused cynicism. Ever the fan of sarcasm and blunt-force honesty, He isnt afraid to make a joke at your expense, or to say what everyone else is thinking. He will often try to act as the comic relief.

Fear: To be....forgotten...

Motivation: To make right the injustices he has endured. A real Edmund Dantes complex, if you will.

What are you willing to sacrifice: Depends on the day, really...

What do you desire: To be seen for the man behind the monster...to be loved...

What do you hate: corn tortillas, Justin Bieber, obnoxiously loud music, people who act before thinking, people who talk too much, people who cant SPELL, people with superiority complexes...the list goes on -_-

Bloodline Abilities: His ancestors were primarily pagans of all walks. Satanists, Necromancers, Witches...and the like...

Ability 1: The Neuro-Static Discharge Array: Typically his first and most effective line of defense. His body is driven mechanically by clockworks, and thereby, most of his systems are artificial...including his nervous system. At several points throughout his body there are massive coils that circulate and store excess neural electricity that can be discharged at will from his mechanical hands.

Ability 2: Having been alive for several centuries, he has mastered several different martial arts, and even underwent a bit of tutelage from the Assassins....yes...THOSE Assassins. Eventually, he perfected his own style of hand-to-hand combat, comprised mostly of kicking, as not to cause any undue damage to the Array.

Ability 3: ...The Devil's Playthings: With enough frustration, and a little of his opponent's blood, he can summon enormous skeletal hands from deep within the earth to burst forth and fight alongside him and his.

Pets: He is rumored to be the proud owner of a domesticated black panther~

Your Theme Song: My Life by Abney Park ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4_r6YTFM5U )

Your Voice Actor: Its definitely a tie between Doug Bradley as Pinhead and that guy who played Rasputin in Hellboy.

Favorite Saying: "What if it was agreed that it was proper to wear a codfish upon your head...would you do it?"

Favorite way to travel: By hat, of course. It is simply the best way to travel~  

I Janabi I

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff