Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Taking a Breath [PROFILES]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:56 pm
Profiles for the roleplay.
All accepted characters are posted here by TIMECRAZE.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"If you can't fly then run. If you can't run then dream. Keep your hopes alive.
Hey! You can call me Fawn Riley Veluburen.
I'm 17 years old, born on August 15th!
I'm a female, silly!
I'm have the power of healing.
I also have a weapon. A longbow.
When everyone's looking, I tend to act like shy, quiet, kind, funny, cautious, curious, strong, easy going, smart, flexible and determined.
When I was younger, Fawn was raised in a normal family. She grew up in France with four sisters; two older and two younger. She was the middle child of the family. She was he quiet one out of all her sisters, though they all got equally along. When Fawn was fifteen her mother died of sickness. Soon followed two of her older sisters. Distraught, their father moved them to another country before comitting suicide. Fawn and her remaining sisters were brought to an orphanage. Fawn was seperated from her two other sisters when she was adopted by a rich couple looking for a quiet girl. Ever since then she's been raised in a small estate in a small town. She heard about the APC while in town and thought poorly of it. She now works with seven others, fighting against whatever the APC sends their way.
I'm totally interested in;
- reading
- history
- my power
- my friends
- men
- the stars
- the night sky
- music
- keeping others safe

I absolutely hate;
- jerks
- being alone
- crowds
- watching others get hurt
- blood
- being told what to do
- being helpless

There's something else you should know...I have a bunch of tattoos. I have a tattoo of a white cross on the side of my neck, this one on my front hips, this one on my arms and this on my back. Basically, my body is covered in sakura tattoos. I was raised in France and I have a French accent.
I'm such a puppet! I have to listen to Timecraze, no matter what.  

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image
"There is something that is much more scarce
something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize ability"
Hey! You can call me Snow Akechi.
I'm eighteen years old, born on January fourth !
I'm a male, silly!
I'm have the power of Chi
I also have a weapon. Tonfas, and a single pure white Katana.
When everyone's looking, I tend to act like Cold and Calculating, Intelligent, Careful, scarcely angered, but if provoked my wrath is one to be feared. .
When I was younger, I grew up a relatively carefree life along with my mother and younger brother, around my fifteenth birthday my Older brother Kaian ended up being killed by Dark Agents after trying to protect me, after that I usually shut myself off from my friends and remaining family, my mind nearly broken from the thought of it being my fault my brother died, another year after that I started becoming my old carefree self again until my mother Nuoli suddenly died from a disease, after that I completely crushed my emotions and shut myself off completely from society only staying by myself..and never talking to anyone unless absolutely needed .
~Rubix Cubes
~Thinking
~Chess
~Computers
~Silence

I absolutely hate;
~loud areas
~hot areas
~being unable to read
~unintelligent people

I happen to like n/a.
There's something else you should know...~I have a photographic memory
~I love brain teasers and puzzles
~And I adore chess
I'm such a puppet! I have to listen to Snow_Akechi, no matter what.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:36 pm
The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? - it is the same the angels breathe.
Hey! You can call me Ana Evyindur.
I'm 18years old, born on November 16!
I'm a Female, silly!
I'm have the power of Summoning
I also have a weapon. Thor.
When everyone's looking, I tend to act like serious person that doesn't seem to have any fun..
When I was younger, the world was a magical place, full of adventure and happiness. I was a child that wasn't afraid to climb up into the trees or sleep out in the meadows at night. I was fascinated with everything, taking in the cold fresh air in selfish breaths.
However those were the good old days until APC came along. The world became corrupted and the air was like poison to the lungs. Now I fight along with my friends to help save what's left of this world.
(*Nature
*Music
*Cooking
*Romance Novels
*Dancing
)
I absolutely hate;
(*Stupidity
*APC
*Crowds
*Cities
*Being treated like a damsel in distress
)
I happen to like ... Well you'll find out soon enough. (Optional)
There's something else you should know...I'm a truly caring person and enjoy being with my friends. But I'm shy and timid which comes off as seriousness. I also have a dragon tattoo that strolls down my back. It looks like it's moving on my back every time I move..
I'm such a puppet! I have to listen to Amilia Lockhart, no matter what  

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image
Don't let anyone tell you the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
Hey! You can call me Indigo Evermore, Indie for short.
I'm 17years old, born on May 5!
I'm a girl, silly!
I'm have the power of telepathy
I also have a weapon. my hands, and that awesome katana in my pic.
When everyone's looking, I tend to act like distant, hard to like, untrusting.
When I was younger, my mother got sick and died from the work of the APC, leaving me, the oldest, and my dad to raise my three little siblings. when i got the news flash about the whole telepathy thing and how me and seven other kids were going to get a chance to save the world from the APC, i was all over that. So my dad geared me up, sent me on my way..
-fighting
-singing
-taking down the APC
-cooking
)
I absolutely hate;
-the APC, of course
-being underground

There's something else you should know...I am a freaking awesome swimmer.
I'm such a puppet! I have to listen to spiderwolf13, no matter what.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:46 pm
“No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.”
Hey! You can call me Seth Aaron Shadowblade.
I'm 17years old, born on February 13th!
I'm a male, silly!
I'm have the power of phasing
I also have a weapon. dagger (in picture) and two hidden blades like Ezio from assassins creed.
When everyone's looking, I tend to act like a jock and a cocky guy who thinks everyone loves me. I also tend to brush off serious situations..
When I was younger, I grew up being picked on by my two older brothers. They use to beat me up sometimes to the point of dying. Amy father was supportive of their strength and my mother just would stand there silently watching. When I was six a group of rouges came to our town and stole everyone’s riches and if they didn’t agree they killed someone in the family sometimes more than one. They almost killed me but ended up just partially blinding me and killed my older and strongest brother. The rest of my family looked down on me as if I was the one who should have died and reminded me of it every day by telling me on more than one occasion. I left when I was fourteen to pursue my dream to become strong and prove them wrong despite my partial blindness..
√ women
√ blood
√ music
√ fire

I absolutely hate;
ㄨ morons
ㄨ judgmental people
ㄨ the APC
ㄨ birds

I happen to like no one.
There's something else you should know...I’m an assassin..
I'm such a puppet! I have to listen to FoxgirlSaika, no matter what.  

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:48 pm
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Hey! You can call me Kimiko Nagano.
I'm 18years old, born on October 31st!
I'm a female, silly!
I'm have the power of possession
I also have a weapon. chain linked dual blades (in picture).
When everyone's looking, I tend to act like a tom boy. I’m tough and don’t need anyone. That I’m a cold hearted killer with no emotions and I hate men except for my sensei..
When I was younger, my father left me and my mother for a young prostitute. I was only four when he left but I knew by the way he walked I would never see him again and he was abandoning us. I became the rock my mother needed to continue on before she became deathly sick from the toxic air. She died when I was ten leaving me on my own to survive. I left that place I use to call home and travelled into the mountains to train my mind and body to be a weapon under my sensei. He had trained many skilled warriors before me and I had surpassed them all but I was different. I used my skills to protect and help others from having to go through what I had to go through..
√ shadows
√ speed
√ wind
√ the moon

I absolutely hate;
(ㄨ people who don’t keep their promises
ㄨ back stabbers
ㄨ the APC
ㄨ prostitutes
)
I happen to like no one.
There's something else you should know...I’m trained in many forms of hand to hand combat because I’m a ninja..
I'm such a puppet! I have to listen to FoxgirlSaika, no matter what.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image
life without risks..is no life at all..
Hey! You can call me Jayden Micheal Tsunme.
I'm 18years old, born on May 31, 1992!
I'm a Male, silly!
I have the power of Shadows/darkness
I also have a weapon. Dessert Eagle.
When everyone's looking, I tend to act like +funny+
+kind+
+outgoing+
+talkitive+
+weird+
When I was younger, I have always been a bit..different. I never liked the sight of meat, it grossed me out to see the blood oozing from a steak. So I stuck with anything but a living animal. However, I was cool with sushi <3
Life growing up wasn't the easiest, My parents never reallly enjoyed my company, mom was a cheerleader, dad a football player, brother the science geek, and a hot sister. Me however, I was vegan, loved punk rock, dressed kinda dark, and well LOVED TECHNO!
However outside of home, I had a lot of different types of friends, only because I never really judged others.
All together life wasn't so bad.
(+TECHNO! <3+
+jokes+
+dancing+
+picnics+
+plays/musicals+
+New people+
+talking+
+laughing+
)
I absolutely hate;
(+liers+
+cheaters+
+being bored+
+dirty things+
+quite people+
+beats razz +
)
I happen to like hmm.. couldn't tell you.
There's something else you should know...I'm very out there, i'll say random things all the time, no matter the conversation. If you have ever seen over the hedge, i'm like the squirrel, or in the movie hoodwinked, i'm like that squierrel too..
I'm such a puppet! I have to listen to GoddessAidos, no matter what.  

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:32 pm
”The future is always changing. What it changes into depends on everyone’s actions. So becareful of what you do, ‘cause it can screw up the future completely.”
Hey! You can call me Damien Terath.
I'm 18years old, born on January 21st !
I'm a Male, silly!
I have the power of Light/energy manipulation
I also have a weapon. Two sai .
When everyone's looking, I tend to act like a caring person who would risk their life for others. I’m shy sometimes and can be somewhat of a loner, but if you put up with it for a while, I’ll begin to open up. .
When I was younger, I had a pretty rich life, but kept others from knowing. I’ve always hated being used and thought it would be best if I just seemed lonely and average. My mother died when I was around sixteen, leaving me with my father. I never hated my father, but I never really liked him either. He always had to work, having no time for me. I just remained in my room, all the lights off, except for the one than came from my palms. I used to play in the dark, just creating figures out of light. I often used birds, somehow getting them to carry stuff throughout the room..
(+ Animals
+ Life
+ Sweets
+ Lit up areas
+ Girls
+ The moon
+ The sun
)
I absolutely hate;
(+ Death
+ Movies/shows with death
+ Dark areas
+ Being used
+ Liars
)
I happen to like No one .
There's something else you should know...I’m usually the guy in the background that no one pays attention to. I’ve never had a friend. I’m rich. .
I'm such a puppet! I have to listen to DuSandavarUzamaki, no matter what.  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games