-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Always want what you can't have
But is it so bad if you don't get what you wanted
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

Sky eyes locked on Durill's face, he seemed so lost in thought. Completely absorbed in his mind that Iovis had to wonder.. what was he thinking about. His voice sounded different, more distant then it had been. Not that the tone fully changed only the why he spoke let on that something had cause him to pull back, something in his mind? But what had set it off?

The blonds feet came to a slow stop when the question was released into the air. His head tittled to the side, eyes frowning as he worked though the odd question. How did someone answer a question like that? How could anyone really describe feelings to someone who hadn't felt them on their own. For a moment he admit he was confused by the question, why would Durill be asking that? Then it dawned that he wasn't fully human, that under that human looking skin was really a heart of metal. It was a concept Vis hadn't fully allowed to sink in yet. He'd heard the words yes, knew them to be true. But had yet to think about what that meant beyond his smart brain and superior strength. What did it mean to be him? To look at everyone around him and just wonder what lifted their faces into a smile? What made them laugh, or cry, or anything that humans show so thoughtlessly.

Iovis was one of those thoughtless ones, just a person that never considered what it might be like without his feelings. But then why should he, he was human after all. But Durill... he wasn't, and this must be a question that burned in him to often."I don't.. I'm not sure how to describe it." But he had to try, for Druill's peace of mind at least. "Some of them are really nice, up lifting. They make you feel... giddy, like you've got bubbles in your stomach and you can't help but like it. Others like, sadness, they make you feel like you've got a weight on you. Sometimes if you let it go to much you start to feel sick, other times you feel better once its all out, lighter." Vis did his best to keep speaking, trying to give his best description on all the emotions he could think on. Using real life examples rather then emotions. For hatred, he used fire. For doubt, the feeling of drowning. And on it went until they finally came to a stop outside the store.

Vis reach a hand up, running it though his light hair. "I hope I helped a bit." He said, shifting his feet. Now he wouldn't be able to get it off his mind. What did it feel like to not feel?

~+~

Jove didn't stop himself from rolling his eyes at the kids temper tantrum. Over something small like a phone. Well, maybe not small, but unimportant, to Jove at least. "Get over it pop-star." His words were cold, slightly annoyed. He didn't really like being called trash even if he knew it to be true, but he sure didn't like Vis or Durill being called the same thing. After all they were only in this because of him. But the males bravo was used up fast and soon he was scared all over again. Jove was starting to think he liked him better that way. Even with the plague of guilt at least he was relatively quite.

But the question caught him off guard, not that it should have. After all he would want to know if they were some dirty perverts that were gonna beat him and pass him around until the ransomed was made, and then what kill him. Jove would admit, none of this had been planed out. Everything had been spur of the moment, a need to get it done then and there. Now, he was trying to catch up with his own choices.

"Nothing, as long as your good." He finally said. In fact he would prefer to just leave him bound to the bed until all this was over. But things like the bathroom and food would come into play before he could do that. Still in order to keep him quite Jove knew he would have to play the part of a real kidnapper, which meant intimidation. So the bigger man clap his fingers on the males fine chin, holding soft skin with his own rough fingers. He forced Kyaku's head up a bit, though he didn't press enough for the touch to hurt, he didn't truly want to hurt him after all. "And I do expect you to behave. We don't have to keep you around forever, or return you in top condition. So if you want to get out of here with th least trauma as you can... then I suggest for your own safety you play by my rules." His eyes were narrowed, showing a promise he didn't know if he would honestly keep. Not that Kyaku would know that.

User Image
Why give up, why give in?
It's not enough, it never is.
So I will go on until the end.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:31 am
((Sorry again xDD moving takes a long time D: and writers block sucks xDD))
Durill
All around me are smiling faces
All left inside me is only traces

User Image
Durill sighed softly and nodded he shrugged a little,
"Hm, its like asking someone to explain to you what blue is, without saying the words blue or color.... Its not like it bothers me, it can't." He examined the blonde boy beside him not really sure why he was telling or asking this boy this, he just, was programed to learn, and he knew all he could, or most of it. He wanted to badly to understand this, all of what was going on. But the humans seemed to have something, that he wanted, he almost longed for it. He knew everything about emotions there was to know, all but how they felt, "I can't feel anything... No pain, no joy, I can feel things like hot cold soft and such, but, I'm just a machine created to look like you." Durill thought over it for a moment, it wasn't like Ivois was going to do anything if he told him this anyway, he was a thief, but he wasn't a criminal, did that make sense? He didn't so much care at the moment.
"I was created to be one of the most advanced pieces off information gathering equipment for government spies and military organizations. To be brutally honest, I'm worth more money then twenty of that pop star, but... I'm flawed, so I doubt anyone would pay you more then what it would take to scrap me." he shrugged a little, "the scientists, they gave me everything a human body needs, you could strip my body and I would still look feel and seem human. They designed me to react like any other human would, but... they didn't realize that, I am still just a machine, a soulless computer. What ever it is that makes you so conscious and passionate, I can't ever achieve. So... when they find me, they're going to erase all my memory files completely and destroy me. I don't know why, but... I don't want that. I know, even if I'm flawed, there is a lot I can do and think without the emotions they deem necessary for what I was created for. My name, Durill, is technically speaking, if a name is what you are given when you are 'born', not my real name, I am Project 0." He saw that they were in the small parking lot of the little delly, "though, I should probably say no more, I've already said much to much, but... I just felt an odd compulsion to share it with you... hm.."

User Image

Kyaku felt his heart skin at the mans last words, he knew he was trapped, though he still pulled at his wristraints, what was th epoint? what would he do when he got out? Tackle the man infront of him? He was to small, it would be like a kitten tackeling a wolf. And thats how he felt, a small insignifigent trapped animal, he bit his lip trying to meet Joves gaze but his eyes just were filled with fear and anticipation,
"M-My parents... they wont pay you." he stated softly. He knew it was true, though he told himself otherwise, but he thought he would give one last lie a shot, "U-Unless of course, you make a really big deal about everything. If you get the media into it, they will, they'll feel like they have no choice but to listen." Though, it was a half lie, there was a slim chance they might, so either way, either he would be found faster, or he would be bought. He didn't really care which order it was in, but, if Jove said no.... who would pay him? He closed his eyes atempting to lay down and not cry. He remembered when he was young, Ah, hello Kyaku, what don't you remember me? Yes, I'm your Mama's old secretary. Your mama asked me to give you a ride home because she was going to be busy... Kyaku opened his eyes, looking over at the man and then away. He needed to get a better grasp on this, but no matter what he did, he couldn't stop shaking, he was afraid, he felt so stupid about complaining about the phone.
"C-Could I at least be able to sit somewhere more... comfortable?"

K o m o k u - s a n

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas