Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Hero ::A PJO RP:: Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image

[align=center][imgmap][real picture][/imgmap]

[size=16]〖[color=1] First [/color]〗〖[color=2] Middle [/color]〗〖[color=1] Last [/color]〗[/size][/align]

[align=center][size=16]❝[/size][size=14][color=3]a favorite quote goes here[/color][/size][size=16]❞[/size][/align]

[align=center][color=1]█ ▌ ▌▌▐ █ ▌█ ▌[/color][color=2]▐ ▐ █ ▌ ▌▌▐ █ ▌█ ▐▐[/color]

[color=3][size=16]☆minor details[/size][/color][/align]

[color=white]move it over[/color][size=11]Long ago, my mother and father got together and decided to have a baby. Thus, I was born. The day I was brought to life, was a day to remember, which is, [/size][color=1][size=10]Birth Date[/size][/color]. [size=11]They each came up with numerous names, but only one seemed
fit for a face like mine. So they decided on [/size][color=1][size=10]Full Name[/size][/color]. [sizer=11]In case you haven't realized, I am very much a [/size][color=1][size=10]Gender[/size][/color]. [size=11]I've grown up a lot, you can practically tell that I'm [/size][color=1][size=10]age[/size][/color][size=11]. I am attracted to
[/size][color=1][size=10]males, females[/size][/color]

[align=center][color=1]█ ▌ ▌▌▐ █ ▌█ ▌[/color][color=2]▐ ▐ █ ▌ ▌▌▐ █ ▌█ ▐▐[/color][/align]
[align=center][color=3][size=16]☆fun facts[/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][size=14]I am [color=2]height[/color]
My eyes are [color=2]eye color[/color]
I weigh a hefty [color=2]weight[/color]
My hair is [color=2]hair color[/color]
My mom is [color=2]mortal/god[/color]
My dad is [color=2]mortal/god[/color][/size][/align]

^> Credit to -ox- Smartie Doll -xo- for the layout. <^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image

Lexa 〗〖 Marie 〗〖 Sims

Can anything in my life ever be the same? Fate has brought us together, but destiny is what leads me. Can *we* ever be the same again?

█ ▌ ▌▌▐ █ ▌█ ▌▐ ▐ █ ▌ ▌▌▐ █ ▌█ ▐▐

☆minor details

move it overLong ago, my mother and father got together and decided to have a baby. Thus, I was born. The day I was brought to life, was a day to remember, which is, June 3rd. They each came up with numerous names, but only one seemed
fit for a face like mine. So they decided on
Alexandra Marie Sims. In case you haven't realized, I am very much a female. I've grown up a lot, you can practically tell that I'mfifteen. I am attracted to males.

☆fun facts

I am 5'8".
My eyes are electric blue.
I weigh a hefty 95 lb..
My hair is blonde.
My mom was Tanya Daniella Sims.
My dad is Zeus

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image

Demetrius 〗〖 Thomas 〗〖 Bane

Emerge from the darkness, finally see the light

☆minor details

move it overLong ago, my mother and father got together and decided to have a baby. Thus, I was born. The day I was brought to life, was a day to remember, which is, November 3. They each came up with numerous names, but only one seemed fit for a face like mine. So they decided on Demetri Bane. In case you haven't realized, I am very much a male. I've grown up a lot, you can practically tell that I'm sixteen. I am attracted to uhh girls.

☆fun facts

I am 5'9"
My eyes are blue-gray
I weigh a hefty 110 lbs.
My hair is black
My mom is Hecate
My dad's name was Luke Bane

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash