Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Hallelujah Academy profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☺☺☺☺

Back to the roleplay!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:02 pm
subject # 37F

+++vitals

Species name: Sungaard, Victoria Maddox
Date of creation: July 13, 1994
Years active: Seventeen.
Appearance: You set the standard for my future.
I'm tall and thin. I have a pear figure, meaning I have an a**, but my boobs aren't tiny. My eyes are almond shaped and blue - I wear my makeup accordingly to make them stand out more. My skin is unblemished and soft ; I try to get a little tan. I have delicate hands. My legs are long, and I make them look longer with heels. My hair goes a bit past my tailbone. I've been growing it out for most of my life (I love long hair.) I dyed it pink when I was younger and kept doing it. I'm gorgeous, and I know it.
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 122 pounds (good enough for me)
Eyes: eye color, natural unless you are: vampire, mermaid, fairy
Hair color: Pink

+++innards

Temperament/Characteristics: I'm bipolar. I'm a crazy, pyscho b***h and I love it. I'm unpredictable - I'm like on a constant PMS. A lot of people dislike me for that, but, c'est la vie. Chances are I don't like them either.
But. Bipolar. I really am. I have my ups and downs. Yes, that's what kids do - ups and downs. But I still do it. When I'm on a down, which is rare, I get depressed and it's hard to make me do anything. I'll cry for hours for no reason. When I'm on an up, I can be happy, or I can have raging outbursts of anger. I do in fact get violent ; I once threw a chair at a window in school because I was just so ******** pissed. I do take some meds and my mom tries to help me - but some of my bipolarmania is just my personality, too.
I have a soft spot. Well, a soft spot smaller than a dime. I love kids and cats and dogs (weird, seeing as I'm an avian); I'm not batshit crazy around them. I have the ability to act normal. Like when I'm with friends, I'm just a bitchy, snarky, girly teenager. (I'm soooo girly, it's not even funny.) I'm also beyond conceited, I'm a super mega narcissist. But with good reason, right?
Records: I was born in LA, California. My mom was a freshman (and a witch) at the U of southern C, school of medicine, and my dad was a struggling model and high school dropout. He was a flamingo avian - except, he had his wings clipped when he turned eighteen, and he dyed his hair black. They met in the police station after my mom's purse had been stolen while her friends were partying, and my dad had gotten his camera stolen. They talked for a while, hit it off, and my mom gave my dad her number. (And guess what? He called her back.)
My parents got married two years after they met, and gave birth to my brother, Charlie Lenox (yes, Maddox and Lenox), a year later. Two years after that, my mom got pregnant with me. Charlie had M.A.G.I.C. in his veins, but I didn't. I had wings and that scared the ******** out of my mom. After my birth, things got really stressful for my parents. My dad was earning money in short bursts, only when he could get jobs. Eventually he quit modeling and got a job as an accountant, where he was miserable but made more money. Mom brought in the vast majority of our money, which hurt dad's ego quite a lot. And she was stressing herself covering up my wings, and trying to come up with reasons why my hair was white. (I wanted to dye it, and refused to eat if I didn't is what she said.)
At some point, my mom made a startling realization. This happened around the time I was thirteen. She was starting to have feelings for one of her fellow surgeons, but she still loved my dad. She told me, of all people, asked me for advice. I ended up making her cry and, well, I'm not heartless, there is something there, even if it pumps death and blackness and whatnot. I felt terrible ; my mom was really struggling with everything. She eventually told my dad about everything, and this launched into a huge fight. It ended up with my mom saying something that made my dad slap her, which lead to my mom kneeing him in the balls, and to him leaving for the night.
They tried to salvage their marriage, if not for themselves then for me and Charlie. Their attempts usually lead to more fights (dates gone bad, family dinners gone bad, etc.) and eventually gave up. They realized they just didn't fit anymore. My dad moved out and now lives in San Francisco, and is rather well known photographer now. Mom has gone on a lot of dates the surgeon, Steven, who started all of this, but she refuses to call him her boyfriend. I don't really care about Steven, so I don't really care, but she thinks I'm hiding my feelings or some s**t.
Otherwise, life has been good. Up until second grade, I was bullied because I was really short. At some point, I got fed up with all the yellings of "shortie!" and "squirt!" and "shrimp!" (and comments about me being crazy because of my hair.) So, in second grade, after a kid stole my chocolate milk and held it up where I couldn't reach it, I tackled him and maybe broke his nose. From then on, no one picked on me. In fact, a lot of kids were scared of me. After that, my mom started sending me to Hallelujah Elementary - for kids like me.
I then proceeded to grow up. I got taller and taller, and in sixth grade I got punched in the chest by the Boob Fairy. I went from those fake little bras for girls smaller than AA cups to a full B. It was embarrassing, and they were often the butt of people's jokes--but I'm not some pansy. I ******** loved it, though I might have dug my nails into people's arms a few times. They've hardly grown since then, but I'm not complaining. I have a great figure.
Anyway. Nothing else notable has happened, except for scaring the s**t out of my classmates and people from other schools who hit on me. I really love the attention, so... yeah. And, meeting other avians has been cool, even if I piss them off. Concerning my species, not much as happened.
Fears / weaknesses: Rejection, being forgotten, and bugs.
Race: Avian. (I should be a witch, too, but like I said, I have no M.A.G.I.C. in my blood.)
Species: I'm a flamingo, thus the pink hair. but, like flamingo's feathers, my hair turned pink from white. My wings are pink with black ends, like a flamingo's. When I was younger, though, my wings were small and white with pink tips. That changed when I turned five.
Other / About the species: I painted my ankle weight black.

+++cosmetics

Mate: none; (crush. have one, please)
Schedule: First hour: AP English Literature, second hour: Geometry, Third hour: (Monday, Wednesday-Friday) French 3 (Tuesday) Choir, lunch, fifth hour: (Monday-Thursday) Space science--HATE THIS CLASS (Friday) Choir, sixth hour: World history. I've already finished my year of fine arts, by taking a semester in freshman year and a semester in sophomore year. I'm trying to get as many credits as possible, so I'm only doing a few things in senior. I plan on doing PSEO (on campus college classes). My mom helps me a lot when it comes to my schedule - so, I sound a lot more educated on this topic than I actually am...
Habits: reading, painting nails (I always paint my nails when I'm sad...), reading (magazines and occasionally a teen novel), shopping, taking pictures of myself (I'm building a portfolio!), doing hair (I'd never cut someone's hair, but I've got myself some skills with bobby pins and hairties), doing puzzles, cleaning my room (when I'm thinking I always end up cleaning.)
Good Habits: Singing. And. Well... I'm good at puzzles. And doing hair, like I said. And painting my nails... ********' A. I'm not good at any s**t. Though, actually. I'm really good at volleyball. And that's all I can think of. I am searching my brain so much right now and that's all I got.
Interests: Hair, movies, Justin Bieber (YEAH, b***h), running, sunny days, shoes, dresses, classic rock music, pop music, techno music, country music, button-down shirts, short-shorts, cats, babies, Les Quatres Etoiles, chocolate, anything sweet, modeling, Maria Mena, Lady Gaga, Skylar Grey, Mirah, The White Stripes, Pink Floyd, old cartoons, spicy foods, dinosaurs (for some odd reason), decorating and redecorating...
Disinterests: broken nails, broken heels, reading, writing, exerting a lot of energy, tomatoes (but I love ketchup), pickles, ants, bees, grocery shopping...
Important notes: I got nothing. That's me, two-faced and beautiful on each one. Oh, well, actually... flamingos aren't flightless. Just so you know. Though, because of their long necks and legs, it's awkward, so they have to get a running start. And that's what it takes for me to fly. I don't like to fly, though. I do wish my wings were bigger, though.
Control Panel: Lieutenant Shotgun

Lieutenant Shotgun

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces