Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Seeking RPer(s) ~ Please Read All Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:58 pm
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira

"I see beauty hasn't gone to your head."
"Beauty you say? I am but humbled further, good sir. I am far from such, but your words do make me feel all the better about myself. Much thanks."

"Well, one of my many things is to be completely honest. I gain nothing from lying. Kiba's my name, and I am the final kira."
Smiles and nods, "The honesty is very much appreciated, Kiba... even if I feel you might be exaggerating a bit. However, you are quite right. You've nothing to gain by lying, so I happily take you at your word." Leans in and kisses your cheek. "As for me, like I told Lunar there, I go by Kitten, whether that title befits my form or no. And the last Kira you say? I can only assume you're referring to Death Note. I've not seen all of it, but I've seen most of it as well as the live actions... even if they don't completely coincide." Laughs softly. "Either way, a fascinating, for me anime, for some manga I'm sure, to say the least," Nods gently.

"Every want to rp. Pm me. I'm really opened minded about what we rp." Kisses your right hand. "And I'll think we'll have a good time."
Flushes slightly, "Quite the charmer you are! I would love the chance to roleplay with you, Dear... I imagine it will be just as wonderful as you say~" <3
"However, as I said in my first post, I simply do not know what we would do for a plot or storyline. If you have something in mind, by all means let me know and I would happily help hammer out the details with you." ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:59 pm
Heavenly Kitten
Tackles her baby sis and snuggles, coiling in a tight, loving embrace, "Hey there, baby sis!" Nuzzle nuzzle "How are ya, Sweetie? Glad to see ya hunted me out... can't keep twins apart!" <333
MINE! *silent snakepurr*  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:11 pm
Serene Sky
Heavenly Kitten
Tackles her baby sis and snuggles, coiling in a tight, loving embrace, "Hey there, baby sis!" Nuzzle nuzzle "How are ya, Sweetie? Glad to see ya hunted me out... can't keep twins apart!" <333
MINE! *silent snakepurr*
"Of course! Always!" Constricts extra-tight just for her baby sis. <333  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:17 pm
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira

"I see beauty hasn't gone to your head."
"Beauty you say? I am but humbled further, good sir. I am far from such, but your words do make me feel all the better about myself. Much thanks."

"Well, one of my many things is to be completely honest. I gain nothing from lying. Kiba's my name, and I am the final kira."
Smiles and nods, "The honesty is very much appreciated, Kiba... even if I feel you might be exaggerating a bit. However, you are quite right. You've nothing to gain by lying, so I happily take you at your word." Leans in and kisses your cheek. "As for me, like I told Lunar there, I go by Kitten, whether that title befits my form or no. And the last Kira you say? I can only assume you're referring to Death Note. I've not seen all of it, but I've seen most of it as well as the live actions... even if they don't completely coincide." Laughs softly. "Either way, a fascinating, for me anime, for some manga I'm sure, to say the least," Nods gently.

"Every want to rp. Pm me. I'm really opened minded about what we rp." Kisses your right hand. "And I'll think we'll have a good time."
Flushes slightly, "Quite the charmer you are! I would love the chance to roleplay with you, Dear... I imagine it will be just as wonderful as you say~" <3
"However, as I said in my first post, I simply do not know what we would do for a plot or storyline. If you have something in mind, by all means let me know and I would happily help hammer out the details with you." ^_^

"Of course. I'll be glad to let you know when I come up with an idea."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:24 pm
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira

"You can either count me as a Lamia, as this is my present obsession/fetish, or I generally have a feline or felina/canine hybrid self. I would be happy using any of these."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:30 pm
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira

"You can either count me as a Lamia, as this is my present obsession/fetish, or I generally have a feline or felina/canine hybrid self. I would be happy using any of these."

"You can count on me being a wolf or a brave warrior. Maybe we can bounce around ideas. A fetish huh? I bet you enjoy wrapping your beautiful body around your prey."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 pm
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira

"You can count on me being a wolf or a brave warrior. Maybe we can bounce around ideas. A fetish huh? I bet you enjoy wrapping your beautiful body around your prey."
Smiles softly, "Maybe a brave wolf warrior? Sounds quite appealing to me." <3
Grins just a little and throws him a wink, "Course I do, Sweetheart... course I do." ^_~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:53 am
I'm usually available for role playing. Never rp'ed with a Lamia before. Could be fun. I usually like to Rp as the following:
Feral - Wolf or Fox
Anthro - Fox, Dragon or Wolf
Pokemon: Any!! as well as gaijinka
Mythical: Kyuubi or Demon/Angel anthro  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items