Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
TEACUP● ∂ я є a м s

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:18 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21436065

Link back to RP

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:20 pm
Novermber Dios
Nyan, don't wanna right now. Come ask me later after I'm done drawing this picture.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
Dreamer
╚══════════════╝

〉『 Nickname 』 Dio

〉『 Age 』 19

〉『 Personality 』 At first glance, he seems pretty calm to the point of childish but goes on a rampage if anyone even brushes him. Despite his violent tendencies, he genuinely rewards kindness, and apologizes by giving gifts to people. He is actual very intelligent, graduating at the age of 12 but only because he hated studying. He runs a successful corporation that focuses around his childish ideas to create cartoon characters.

〉『 BIO 』 November suffered a traumatic past that caused him to become kind instead of evil. His father and mother spent most of their time pushing him to become better than what he was, often times telling him he either had to be at the top of the ladder in society or he was worthless. He graduated college at the age of twelve, but if anybody asks, he'll insists its because he hates studying. Since his parents often told him he was worthless, he spent most of his time hiding in a shed in the back of their house, drawing in the dirt, which caused him to create cartoons; an occupation that his parents looks down with in disdain. However, they won't say anything, since his cartoons rake in millions a year, causing him to be one of the riches people in the entertainment business. However, you won't know unless he tells you, he's not one to flaunt his wealth.

Cats, cartoons, playing 『 Likes 』〈

Responsibilities, studying, being told what to do. 『 Dislikes 』〈

Drawing. 『 Abilities 』〈

N/A 『 Theme Song 』〈

iLadyShira-chan

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:21 pm
Lorella Coals
Always look on the bright side of life!

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Dreamer
╚══════════════╝

〉『 Nickname 』 Lora, Lorey, Lo

〉『 Age 』 17

〉『 Personality 』 She is a cheerful, hardworking, and bubbly person. She always looks on the bright side, and never really pays attention to the bad. You rarely see her sad, or angry, because she always has a smile on her face. She's also very dense. But actually, as happy as she seems, she's a pretty depressed person. When no one is around the smile on her face vanishes, and she is filled with sad thoughts. She only dreams that her smile could be completely genuine.

〉『 BIO 』 Lorella is an only child of a rich family. They are always out of the house, or if they are home, it is only one of them. They are never in the same house at the same time, because they'll end up in a big argument. Lorella believes that they want to divorce, but because of her, they are not going to. They don't want the hassle of deciding who Lorella is going to stay with. But to make them not worry, Lorella always puts a smile on. So that they know she's okay. Her perfect dream is with her Family, together at disney world. They used to take her there when she was smaller. When they where happy. She wants that to happen again. But she's losing the determination to. Right now...It just seems like a dream that can never come true.

Fruits, Flowers, Kids, Games, Painting, Singing (She's bad at it though), Animals, Eating, Sleeping, Being Praised 『 Likes 』〈

Bad People, Letting People down, People getting mad at her, being left alone 『 Dislikes 』〈

Painting, Taking care of/playing with kids, Running (she can run fast), Climbing (She used to rockclimb), being paitent 『 Abilities 』〈

Not Like the Movies 『 Theme Song 』〈

Karafuru Yume

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:22 pm
Ambrose Barrette Sparrow
Real World is Limited. Dream World is Limitless.

User Image

╔══════════════╗
A Dreamer And Proud Of It
╚══════════════╝

〉『 Nickname 』 Ambrose or Barrette, one of the two

〉『 Age 』 20. Pretty young eh?

〉『 Personality 』 A bit of a warm person to be around, a man that enjoys the classics and the splendors of life itself, but that's just me. At first I appear easy and straight-minded, but in reality I am a complex person with a tricky persona. I am the fox that walks these grounds, a sneaky fellow, wild, unpredictable, and cunning to say the least. If there's something I want, I'll get it, trust me. With this voice and body of mine's anything is possible! I guess you can say that is my reality life, in my dream life is far more different, a life of solitude with the nature I envisioned, a Garden of Eden or maybe Babylon... Tis be possible!

〉『 BIO 』 I was born into a high-class life, and straight-off the bat, I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed the life, I just didn't like the idea of changing my person to 'fit' the proper gentleman. Sure I'm a gentleman, but not all snooty and uptight, at least some relaxing here and there and not a whole lot of table practice! I know my manners! I sometimes dream whenever I was put into practice, day dreaming whenever I got the chance, and dreaming at the night whenever my eyes grew weary. Aside from my small life as a child, now I am at fresh age to run beside my father's Clothing United company, sales have never looked so sweet! I work with my father as Vice and in charge of many responsibilities, I don't mind at all since I have a career and a stable life.

With a financially stable life and freedom in my hands, anything is possible with a little imagination! I cruised around the city till I found this particular café uptown and decided to have a break. The food and snacks were delish and the various assortments of beverages were absolutely mind-blowing! I come here on my spare time or whenever I need time away from my demanding life as Vice. Even here at the café, I dream in peace...

This café, nature itself untouched, dressing up nicely for every occasion, french vanilla, soothing fragrances, and tanned women. What? I enjoy my women with a perfect shade of brown, mocha, caramel or even milk chocolate. 『 Likes 』〈

Improper gents, usually the loud people. People who think too much of themselves, they only build themselves up only to fall terribly hard. People who have tossed away their dreams to become something they never wanted. 『 Dislikes 』〈

Gardening and Dancing. I'm also a great Fencer, compliments to mother and the Three Musketeers. 『 Abilities 』〈

Swisha - Ratatat
Let Your Love Grow Tall - Passion Pit
Loverboy - MIKA
『 Theme Song 』〈

Tekentai

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:25 pm
Aislin
"Your dream is as bad as your nightmare... showing you something that you want to be there, but never will be -- it's cruel."

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Dreamer
╚══════════════╝

〉『 Nickname 』 Ash, Ashy

〉『 Age 』 16

〉『 Personality 』 Ash is very immature for her age, or at least, she acts as though she is. However, when the situation calls for it, she is surprisingly mature. Her trust is hard to earn, despite her being so outgoing, and she prefers to only let so many people know the ''real'' her, the one that is suffering inside, which no one seems to see behind her bright, proud, cheerful grin she permanently has on her face. Still, she prefers not to let her emotions get the better of her when she feels upset. Her self-esteem is quite low, and Ash sometimes makes fun of herself, insulting herself. She prefers to act oblivious to romance, despite her slightly wishing that she could actually get a boyfriend at some point in life, due to the fact that the only people to have ever confessed to her are people she views only as friends. However, she truly is unobservant towards most things, and is much of a klutz. Some friends consider her a ''true blonde", due to her ditzy personality.

〉『 BIO 』 Aislin's parents got divorced when she was around the age of five, and that put a lot of pressure on her, due to the fact that she felt like she had to chose between the sides of her families and she was abused both emotionally and physically by both of her parents. It sickens her how they deny it to this day, and how she has no evidence to prove it. At the age of fifteen, she began cutting herself out of frustration of her family always fighting, and over how no matter what she did, things just always got worse. Her life began to feel as though it were draining from her, and the fake grin she always seemed to have on her face seemed to drain her more. Ash's dream is that her family could just be a normal, happy family... she'd give anything for that. She got her nickname ''Ashy'' from her ashy hair.

Purple; Seafood; Writing; Parties. 『 Likes 』〈

People who curse too much (it's annoying), People who are hypocritical (that is also annoying); People who judge her from appearance (that, too, is annoying); People who are just plain annoying. 『 Dislikes 』〈

Long-Term Memory, Writing, and Slightly Good At Singing. 『 Abilities 』〈

Perfect -P!NK 『 Theme Song 』〈

Kooleyaid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:31 pm
Josiah Lucen Talsenik
I never dreamed...

User Image

Take a close up look of me

╔══════════════╗
Shaper
╚══════════════╝

〉『 Nickname 』 Luce

〉『 Age 』 Appears 19

〉『 Personality 』 Armed with spellblades and a lukewarm attitude, Luce has a fierce sense of loyalty, a sharp and cunning wit, yet tends to be cynical at times. He abides strictly by a knight's code of sorts while on the battlefield. He comes across as cocky and self-centered at times, but he is far from selfish, proving himself to be completely selfless and very reliable. Luce constantly puts others before the needs of himself as he is seen constantly striving to fulfill promises and commands from his superiors, and his friends, regardless of the request or the circumstances. Luce is tough in battle but would rather avoid fights, he is also sensible enough to smell trouble a mile away. If he feels his friends are getting too enthusiastic in certain situation, he will use sarcastic cracks to jolt them to their senses. Luce is rather laid-back sometimes, but he's overall a hard worker and if he get's going, he won't stop until he finishes. Although he may appear uncaring and rude towards new acquaintances, which sometimes drive people away from him for appearing "arrogant," he's quite compassionate. Sometimes he shows a jocular side, cracking jokes at his fellow shaper's expense. He is unknowingly a charmer and his conversations with women can easily be mistaken by flirting. However, he seems unaware of this fact and is rather oblivious, dubbed "dense" by his female "coworkers", to any potential lovers around him. Luce also has a cold side to him, wanting to be left alone every now and then.

〉『 BIO 』 Luce's parents were rather famous shapers, so growing up Luce had a big name to fulfill. His mother was a talented witch, and his father was a well known swordsman, making Luce feel that he should learn both magic and swordplay. Knowing that he couldn't hold a spellbook and a sword at the same time, he forged himself a few spellblades, swords with magic infused in them. His first few spellblades were related to the elements, but carrying about six swords was overkill. So when he was able, Luce managed to forge two new spellblades with his parents help, merging all the elements into two different swords (keeping opposites separate, of course).

His Spellblades, nighttime, winter, snow 『 Likes 』〈

Nightmares, Annoying Nagging Idiots, Summer, heat, messed up spells 『 Dislikes 』〈

"Jack of all Trades" Luce is skillful at all elements as well as swordplay, but he hasn't mastered them well yet. 『 Abilities 』〈

Ash Like Snow - The Brilliant Green 『 Theme Song 』〈

ll Yuna-Chan ll

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:33 pm
Celestia Metora
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Shaper
╚══════════════╝

〉『 Nicknames 』 Celest

〉『 Age 』 17

〉『 Personality 』 She's usually not that hardworking when it comes to other jobs, the only job she takes seriously is her shaping ones rather. She is normally kind in a more mature way, rather than a desire to make friends, though she doesn't mind chatting it up sometimes. Everyone gets bored. She's an idealist, but jaded once in her past that caused her to weaken. She grows more hopeful than ever with the dreamers. She's headstrong, and steadfast, her idealism and heroism may lead her to death one day.

〉『 BIO 』 How Celest came to be, it's odd rather. At first she was thought to be a fish in the ocean, though an oddly colored one. She was actually just in the pond/aquarium of the cafe. She obsereved the cafe for a month before connecting with another Shaper spiritually, atleast he felt familiar race wise. When the time came, and the nightmares appeared it was when Celest appeared in a critical moment to help fight. She stayed in her human form to work with the others. When created, or made, she already had her purpose within her, along with her abilities a bit more clear though some were learned along the thousand years.

The other Shaper, Dreamers, a good dream, tea and sweets. Water, and ocean life, aswell as stars. Books, and febreez 『 Likes 』〈

Spicy foods, Nightmares, Hopelessness, Liars, and Sharks 『 Dislikes 』〈

Element of water and it's forms, along with shapeshifting, and the bending of dreams. Her water abilites allow her to phase through objects. Universal Language skills (Able to understand about every language) 『 Abilities 』〈

Maenam
If It's Love
You and Me
『 Theme Song 』〈

MindXHunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:37 pm
Valcon Gole
Why should you have dreams when I couldn't have mine?

User Image

Dark Side
Disguise

╔══════════════╗
Nightmare
╚══════════════╝

〉『 Nickname 』 Vale

〉『 Age 』 20

〉『 Personality 』 Vale isn't the most mature. He likes playing around. He also loves to mock people. Life is like a game to him, and he really doesn't care about another life. He is vain, and is completely in love with himself. He is not hard-working at all, unless it is to stop the Shapers. Overall, he isn't a pretty good character. But he does have his good points. He can be considerate, kind, and protective.

〉『 BIO 』 Once the Nightmare's broke the Dream Catcher's spell, Vale was one of the first people who's dream got invaded by some of the Nightmares. The Nightmare that invaded his dream, didn't make the dream bad, but in fact, made it more beautiful, and grand. Vale sunk into his dream, deeper, and deeper, until he finally snapped, and turned into a nightmare himself. He wasn't allowed to be in his dream anymore. So he started to make others dreams horrible. If he couldn't have his dream, then why should they have theirs?

Fighting, Slacking off, Money, Heights 『 Likes 』〈

Potatoes (The only thing he will never eat), Shapers, Work, Being alone (He won't admit it), Darkness (He won't admit that either) 『 Dislikes 』〈

Controlling the Shadows, Controlling Webs, Ballroom Dancing, and Fighting 『 Abilities 』〈

Linking Park - Papercut 『 Theme Song 』〈

Karafuru Yume

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:39 pm
Anew Myslei Kuroshima
If only I lived in an alternate dimension as a normal girl...

User Image

Meet Death's Personification In Disguise

╔══════════════╗
Nightmare
╚══════════════╝

〉『 Nickname 』 As Shaper/In Disguise; Anew (long a) & As a Nightmare; Myslei

〉『 Age 』 17

〉『 Personality 』 When she was a dreamer, Anew's overall a kind and soft-spoken person. She's caring to everyone, gentle, rather naive, and curious about matters that interest her, and strongly committed to her friends. When her mind became warped and Anew turned into Myslei, she retained all the memories and experiences she has during her time as Anew, but she acts almost like one without conscious and will do anything to achieve her goals (subterfuge, murder, manipulate, etc).

〉『 BIO 』 Anew is an orphan, she had a family, but they all died in a gang quarrel. In fact, she had just stumbled across the dream cafe shortly after she got the news her older brother died. So when she began dreaming, she was still with her family, especially her brother. But it had gotten to the point where she refused to wake up and face reality; that her family's dead and it was only her in the world. Her mind became warped, and eventually, she turned into a nightmare, and ended up breaking the Dream Catcher.

Revive, Anew's brother; singing, sweets, nighttime, winter 『 Likes 』〈

Caramel, people who get in her way, being beaten in a fight 『 Dislikes 』〈

Anew enjoyed playing the piano and painting, but when her life became unsteady, she learned quickly how to fight. When she turned into a nightmare, she gained control over the shadows, and the ability to trap people in illusions. In fact, a number people have died from being caught in her illusions for too long. 『 Abilities 』〈

Anew - Fixed Mind - Shiratori Yuri & Myslei - Love Me or Hate Me - Lady Sovereign 『 Theme Song 』〈

ll Yuna-Chan ll

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff