Welcome to Gaia! ::

STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND (why aren't we cannibals.)

Back to Guilds

Reply General Discussion
Rule suggestions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a rule suggestion?
  Yes and I will tell you
  No, their perfect!
  I can't put my block on it........
View Results

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:29 am
If anyone has a problem or an idea for the guild rules please post it here. This topic was suggested and alll credit will go to Cerk Uchiha.

PS: I'm sorry I put down the wrong they're in the poll. Curse you homonymns!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:19 am
well, i think there should be a stricter rule for access to our guild, because somebody could join up dressed as a block, then spam in our forums e.g-'BLOX SUCK U R GAY' etc.  

Aqua-CC

Cerk Brushfire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:21 am
FlamingChihuahua
If anyone has a problem or an idea for the guild rules please post it here. This topic was suggested and alll credit will go to Cerk Uchiha
Gack! most credit should go to flaming for being open minded for suggestions, meaning that he contains good leadership cualities and has an ear for other members.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:22 am
Aqua-CC
well, i think there should be a stricter rule for access to our guild, because somebody could join up dressed as a block, then spam in our forums e.g-'BLOX SUCK U R GAY' etc.
if anyone does that, ill go to his profile and spam his comments saying "become a block today". xd  

Cerk Brushfire

Aqua-CC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:24 am
Cerk Uchiha
Aqua-CC
if anyone does that, ill go to his profile and spam his comments saying "become a block today". xd

we should spam that into the blox-haters profiles  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:28 am
Aqua-CC
Cerk Uchiha
Aqua-CC

we should spam that into the blox-haters profiles

we should twisted  

Jessie Sparrow

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dobbs
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:28 pm
Don't want to do anything to get us in trouble.

If someone were to do that, they would simply be banned from the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:35 pm
Dobbs

You're right Dobbs, Aqua, we know that would maybe help, but all we have to do is delete the topic, kick the person out of the guild and possibly report them for harassment. We could theoretically get them out of gaia for that matter.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Cerk Brushfire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:43 pm
FlamingChihuahua
Dobbs

You're right Dobbs, Aqua, we know that would maybe help, but all we have to do is delete the topic, kick the person out of the guild and possibly report them for harassment. We could theoretically get them out of gaia for that matter.
Well, that is a non agressive plan and im all for non-conflict involving ideas, though i may be violent at times.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:45 am
Cerk Uchiha
FlamingChihuahua
If anyone has a problem or an idea for the guild rules please post it here. This topic was suggested and alll credit will go to Cerk Uchiha
Gack! most credit should go to flaming for being open minded for suggestions, meaning that he contains good leadership cualities and has an ear for other members.
I'm not starting my own guild if that is what you're going for. I am more of a follower and a litterate so that gives me the priviledge of becoming a helpful mod in some guilds. I have an ear for those so they don't revolt. + I can make stuff like rules for Dobbs since he is very busy.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces