Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaphiraStar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:51 pm
well in that case, that final scene made me go eek question  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:15 pm
The opening few minutes were awesome! still confused as to why The Doctor was in prison and all that [what did he do? and what happened over those 3 months?]

I loved the weird implants The Doctor put in their hands, very cool!

About the "lodger TARDIS"...makes sense, if it belonged to The Silence, and the Doctor essentially killed them off with their own message, that the machine would be pilot-less as it was in The Lodger...and I believe Sophie and Craig will be popping back up in this season, so there may be a tie-in. *shrugs*

And I am SO curious about the little girl! eek exclaim question exclaim stressed  

Maeko-Hana

SaphiraStar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:11 pm
And note to Rory: "America Salutes You" does not work in a British accent with a British salute.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:07 pm
Who's the little girl! Another time lady? I hope its the return of Rani or maybe Romana. I dont want a introduction of a new charcter but a return of a old one. But it could be Jenny but she would of told the doctor who she was was.  

Kalzonie

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maeko-Hana

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:29 pm
supercalisto
Who's the little girl! Another time lady? I hope its the return of Rani or maybe Romana. I dont want a introduction of a new charcter but a return of a old one. But it could be Jenny but she would of told the doctor who she was was.
What seems odd is that she is so young...It doesn't seem likely that Rani, Romana or Jenny would regenerate into such a young body...the only way she could likely be one of them is if they did something similar to the Master [giving him new lives after he ran though all of his and giving him a start-over]...it's more likely that she is the child of a Time Lord [or half-time lord...another Meta-Crisis, which could possibly be the reasoning behind her being so sick and needing a life-support system]  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 pm
Am I the only person who is hoping that the little girl is really a young River Song?

It's probably not plausible, but how awesome would that be, everyone? We don't know who River Song is and all of a sudden there is this little girl who is in a picture with Amy?

Anyways, it's just another one of my ridiculous theories ^_^

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

geekwho

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:56 pm
Did Amy have the baby in the picture? Is that baby the little girl? What does River Song mean by "There is a last for everything"? Where and what does the pool in the T.A.R.D.I.S look like? What happened between the time spans of 3 months and 6 months?

That episode left so many more questions than answers. I hope the next episode won't be a doozy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:14 pm
@geekwho "Last time for everything" makes sense. She was referring to the kiss. Since the Doctor and she's timelines are running in opposite directions, she means that she'll never be able to kiss him again because the fact that they have never kissed before implies that after that kiss, she will never kiss him again. Make sense?

Yes it was Amy in that picture, also. That's why Amy was so shocked to see herself in a picture with this mysterious child. And it's implied that the baby is the little girl.

In the time span of 3 months, they just went hunting for the Silence and the Doctor grew a beard. 6 months wasn't answered, but I assume it is insignificant because their time travellers and it's prolly just in the little girl's time. But who knows.

The pool in the TARDIS. Haha xD

And I think the next episode is just a filler. But with Steven Moffat, who knows ^^

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Maeko-Hana

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:14 pm
I'd be all for the little girl being River...but, if it was, wouldn't she have regenerated after Forest of the Dead instead of dying and going into CAL's world?

@ geekwho: Hopefully all the questions will be answered...i was wondering a lot of those things too [especially the time gaps!]...as for River's "last time" statement, I think it's because, from our perspective[and The Doctor's] it's the first time they have kissed, but from her perspective, it's already happened quite a few times...so, within her timeline, that was the last time they would kiss...everything is all out of order for them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:26 pm
Well, you can kill a Timelord if you don't give them time to regenerate, right? And it's implied that, had the Doctor taken River's place, he would have died from it... =/
I don't know, though. I think it'd make sense, but at the same time I doubt it for some reason ^^

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Maeko-Hana

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:21 pm
Yeah, good point...would have been so dangerous it would have destroyed both hearts, making regeneration impossible...hhmmm...Can't wait to find out more about River and the little girl, whoever they are!  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:27 pm
Bassoon Ninja
Well, you can kill a Timelord if you don't give them time to regenerate, right? And it's implied that, had the Doctor taken River's place, he would have died from it... =/
I don't know, though. I think it'd make sense, but at the same time I doubt it for some reason ^^

where did you get that sig! epic want.  

SaphiraStar

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:42 pm
@Maeko I think we all want to find out more ^^

@Saphira I just found it on google images and saved it to my photobucket because I wanted it as my sig ^^
I also like this picture. "Silence will fall!"

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:09 pm
Delayed and slightly irrelevant...I finally realized why Canton was so familiar! He played Benedict Valda in Warehouse 13! I'm sitting here watching a marathon of the show and it hit me like a ton of bricks. LOL!  

Maeko-Hana

The Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces