resident evil operation raccoon city Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:16 am
They never straightly said " Your gonna shoot Leon Kennedy in the face and he's gonna die." Remember that Leon got shot in RE2 maybe this is the story of the person who SHOT him. And no matter who is interviewed if they told the truth about the story plot of the game directly in the form of spoilers they would be fired.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:11 am
Actually Borax the Director Said so due to the Trailer Showing it and They said in RE2 Who Shot him when they got close to the end of the game and i should know i was at E3 For that news about RE: Operation Raccoon City  

eXleon

eXleon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:37 am
And Heres the Official Game DEMO and TRUTH http://www.g4tv.com/videos/53611/Resident-Evil-Operation-Raccoon-City-E3-Gameplay-Demo/  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:12 pm
i wonder if they gonna explain Hunk or even see him. Remember for all the old people who played it on the playstation, he was part of Umbralla and his whole team died while recovering the G-Virus. I wonder if you get to play as him also. smile BUt I bet they probally make his s**t hard as hell.  

krazysick614

Commando-38

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:38 pm
They said Vector was trained by HUNK, so they'll probably mention him a few times.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:01 pm
Yeah they Mention him Cuz at E3's Demo which i got to play cuz it was open Play they mention Hunk just a little bit, oh but Hunk isn't Just know for that he was also known for Doing some other Missions With Leon which are Explained in Darkside Chronicles  

eXleon

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:47 am
Dude I've been to every E3 and I have many connections and believe me when I say that Leon shall not die.  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff