Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
The Seireitei: A Bleach Roleplaying Guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image

If you have difficulty posting frequently in this guild, or you feel that joining another guild at the moment would deprive too much from your time at NUR, then this guild advertisement is not something I would advise you look into.

The Seireitei
"Welcome to The Seireitei, a Bleach role playing guild where literate role playing is key to achieving rank and advancing in power. As a guild we are extremely well organized and have worked out much of the Bleach system for role playing. Please take a moment to read the rest of the home page, you’ll find all of the information on joining the guild included."

If you've read up until this point, then it's obvious that you have at least a bit of interest in joining this Bleach guild. As I said before, if doing so detracts from your activity here, then I would strongly suggest against doing so. However, if you feel you've got ample time for both, then by all means continue reading.

This is a very literate guild. Many of the posts you'd see are multiple paragraphs in length. As it says, the power and overall status of your character is determined by both conduct inside of the guild and your skill as a roleplayer. There is no stat-system in the Seireitei, something I find to be quite wonderful.

It's very simple to get started. All you have to do--in its most simplistic form--is post in the welcoming thread and make a profile for what race you want to be (Shinigami, Hollow, Quincy. Vizards have special conditions that must be met before becoming one, as well as Arrancar). Once your profile is accepted by one of the profile mods, you can proceed to the area you want to go to. If you've chosen to be a Shinigami, this is where you choose your squad. The squads are split into individual subforums to avoid overall guild clutter, a problem that plagues many other Bleach Guilds.

A subject that all of you are probably wondering about is the problem of releases. Shikai, Bankai, Resurreccion...all very valid worries. For Shinigami, you start with Kidou from number 1-10 as a default. After that, there are limitations to rank that you must work within if you wish to learn more spells. Shikai is obtained by having at least two months of active, literate roleplaying within your designated squad. Bankai is attained by showing superior skill in both roleplaying and the matters of your squad as well as being at least of Vice Captain rank. (Shunpo is reserved for Third Seat and above.)

I believe the rules for Resurreccion are similar. You must be an Arrancar, meaning that you've advanced through the ranks of Hollows to reach the final stage of evolution. There may be a time constraint, but it always turns back to the center-point of good roleplaying and activity.

Quincies? Pssh. Be a Quincy if you want, but I won't bother talking about them. XD

But that's besides the point. This is a wonderful guild, and I think anyone who enjoys their time here would also have fun there. Even if you find yourself to be a less-than-average roleplayer, the crew and members at the guild will take you in and set you on the path toward roleplaying epicness. Trust me, that's where I got my major start from.

If you're interested in joining The Seireitei, please fill out the application below. I will make sure that each and every one of your are either heavily considered or sent an invitation.

Username:
Roleplaying Sample:
Interested in joining?:
Willing to learn?:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:07 pm
Bampus.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:09 pm
I don't roleplay when I bleach the clothes. I just bleach it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:48 pm
Bampus. It's a good guild, people. XD  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff