Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
| | | Camp secret | | | (profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweetcheeks147

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:06 pm
The RP
For everyone whos like "Wtf...this isn't her Rp..." It isn't, this is in fact Taka tashimaru's RP.She asked me to do this while she redid her profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image
Caitlin Ariel Gregory

•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ I’m like a fish out of water without you.

Cᾳȴȴ ɱε Caitlin or cat .
I am a seventeen year old, Female and I'm a lot like Ariel because I'm Headstrong, I really LOVE adventure, but I guess deep down I’m a bit of a girly girl because I also like to collect random shiny things! I’m outgoing too, and have been told that I talk to much, I’m also very forgetful…it gets me into a lot of trouble with my father…oh well I don’t take no for an answer and that’s why I moved to land even though my father told me No no no.

Ƚiҟεs
✔ Adventure! Anytime anywhere
✔ Shiny things, anything from spoons to jewels
✔ Singing, love it!
✔ Sea creatures, my best friends a fish!
✔ Bright colors!

Dis-Ƚiҟεs
✘ Being told what to do
✘ Sea food. NO
✘ Any meat, the animals have a right to live too!
✘ Being away from water for too long
✘ staying inside

Aȴȴ AЂouʈ ɱε
I’m not really human per say..I’m a mermaid! My father is a merman my mother a human. When I was born I had fins, that meant that I had to live with my father because I couldn’t be out of water for more then an hour. My mother missed me terribly but my father told me that my mother died when I was little. He lied, in fact she lived by our cove, and sat by the ocean every day. When I was ten I went for an adventure, to the surface and seen her, she didn’t see me so I continued to go up there until one day she did see me and recognized me right away because of a sea shell necklace she must have given me when I was born. That was my first time talking to a human, when I told father he was so angry at me and forbid me from going up there so I stopped…until I turned sixteen, that’s when I met a witch, who gave me the power to go on land, that’s when I moved in with my mother, leaving my father behind. I miss him, yes but it is much better up here, even though when I touch water my fins come back until I’m completely dry. I got invited to this camp, mother said yes, and I came I wonder what it will be like. It said that we all have gifts…

Cabin #
cabin one

sweetiepea123

sweetcheeks147

sweetcheeks147

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image
Phillip Ace

•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤
Turn the whole world against me, as long as you don't leave.
Cᾳȴȴ ɱε Ace .
I am a eighteen, male and I'm a lot like Prince Phillip because I'm a kind and caring type of person. I always need to take care of the girl I love, because her happiness is my everything. I am strong and I will fight for the girl I love, but I can be as soft and gentle as she needs me to be. I will accomodate to anything for her.

Ƚiҟεs
✔ Good Humor
✔ Dancing
✔ Sparring
✔ Challenges
✔ Music

Dis-Ƚiҟεs
✘ Negativity/Pessimism
✘ Boredom
✘ Loneliness
✘ Darkness
✘ Fire

Aȴȴ AЂouʈ ɱε

I've always heard about love stories, where you can fall in love at first sight and that's what I've always dreamed of. I'm a romantic, I'll admit, but it's ever since my parents had arranged a girl for me to not just meet, but marry, I've always wanted to find true love. I've loved along the way, not just forced love.

Cabin #
Cabin # 3

meiji channn  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
Christian Eric Anderson

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ The salty sea air, the wind blowing in your face... aaah, the perfect day to be at sea!

Cᾳȴȴ ɱε Chris
I am a Seventeen year old Male and I'm a lot like Prince Eric because I'm a determined, sweet, and caring guy. I'm quite the romantic too, probably from watching too many chick-flicks with my mom. Sometimes I get shy though and tend to mess up my words when around girls. Also like Eric, I would do anything for my girl, though I'm really not the best fighter. But unlike Eric, I am sarcastic, and sometimes I act too quickly before I have the chance to think. Watch out though, I sometimes have my 'a*****e' moments.

Ƚiҟεs
✔ Music
✔ The Ocean
✔ The Wind
✔ Dogs
✔ Playing Guitar

Dis-Ƚiҟεs
✘ Complete Silence
✘ Mean People
✘ Fire
✘ Dull Days
✘ The Dark

Aȴȴ AЂouʈ ɱε
I grew up into a rich family. But unlike most rich kids, my parents didn't spoil me. They gave me just about the same things that other kids get. But one day a year, they give me something wonderful. Like for my eighteenth birthday, they're making me a huge statue of myself. A bit weird, but oh well. It's the thought that counts.

I actually think it was my moms way of distracting me. Not many people know this, but my father died on my birthday. Or at least that's what we were told. He was an officer in the United States Navy. But, his squad was attacked out of no where...he was killed. We recieved the news on my Fourteenth birthday. That happened to be the year I met my best friend, Max. Sometimes I feel like he is the only one that truely understands me. And yes, he is ALWAYS around.

The thing about my father's death, is that he died in the water. So his body was never found. Every night, I would go to the water's edge and just stare out to sea. A part of me feels that he will be back, and this is all just one big joke. After a two years out there, I began to play in the water and realize that I can move the water! Of course, at first I thought it was the waves. I also haven't figured it out...but when I get scared every one freezes...and only I can move.

But when I turned sixteen, we found my father's will, I am his successor. The only problem is I have to be married before I turn Eighteen or I lose all the money. My new stepdad doesn't seem too happy about it. But that's because he wants the money for himself. My mom suggested an arranged marriage, but I asked her to give me a chance to find someone to love me for who I am. So she sent me away to this camp.

Cabin #
Three

Bloodylilrose

sweetcheeks147

sweetcheeks147

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image
Xin Mu Lang

•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ If you don't like what you see, look somewhere else.

Cᾳȴȴ ɱε Lynn
I am a seventeen, female and I'm a lot like Mulan because I'm kind, bold, self-reliant, strong-hearted, and I'm not one of those kissy-smoochy-poo girls that you can charm with a few subtle winks and all of that gushy stuff. If you wanna know what I think about you, I'll tell you, no problem. I'm courageous, clumsy, outspoken, independent, and kind of a guy. I used to be really down on myself and not really that confident all the time because of all my faults, but then I learned to accept them, and that my strengths balance them out. Sometimes, when I'm down, though they come back and I feel worse about myself than before. Thank goodness I have people that believe in me.

Ƚiҟεs
✔ Getting things done
✔ Hanging out with the guys
✔ Playing pranks on the other girls
✔ Staying up and sleeping in
✔ Reading

Dis-Ƚiҟεs
✘ Annoying, prissy, girly-girls
✘ People who think they're better than others because of superficial things
✘ Sexists
✘ People who talk smack about my family
✘ Shy girls who can't face their fears

Aȴȴ AЂouʈ ɱε

My family's not rich. We're not famous, and the people that are related to me aren't worldly important, nor can they be considered geniuses or anything else that the world can't live without. I grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere, just like everyone else I know. But I love them all and they love me, and they took real good care of me when I was young, so I want to repay them and bring honor to their name. Since no one else was able to do it, I figure why shouldn't I? My dad isn't someone who would approve of me being so independent, but I don't care. I just want to make something of myself and show the world that I'm just as good as everyone else, and that I'm not just some good -for-nothing country girl with too much time on her hands.

Cabin #
Two

MitashiUchiha16

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image
Alexander Daniel King

•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ Don't play with fire unless you want to get burned.

Cᾳȴȴ ɱε Anders .
I am a Eighteen, Male and I'm a lot like beast because I'm a bit of a loner, rude, out spoken, and mostly uncaring. Being born into a rich family gets you anything you want so who needs people? I don't care for others so I tend to be cold and mean. I don't care. I have a short temper and I don't like to be touched. I can be nice to people who know how to be polite and knows when to shut up. If you aren't to annoying I'll keep you around. I don't let people see my soft side for it shows weakness. I can be a nice loving guy, but you have to understand me better and get to know me.

Ƚiҟεs
✔ Being alone
✔ Being in control
✔ Quiet Nights
✔ Reading
✔ A good fight

Dis-Ƚiҟεs
✘ Loud People
✘ Death
✘ Crowds
✘ Cooking
✘ Winter

Aȴȴ AЂouʈ ɱε

I was born the oldest son of the wealthy King family. I of course grew up with everything. Sad thing is I have been to a number of schools, but always getting kicked out for bad behavior. I get into fights and is often seen as heartless. My parents didn't know what to do with me. I'm also very reckless and has no respect for authority. My parents sent me to live with my grandparents for three years before they died in a house fire. I absolutely adored them and was devastated when they died and became even more mean. Then these strange powers started to form. My parents knew of this summer camp for kids like me and so I am being sent there to learn.

Cabin #
Four

hopeyoudontdietoday

sweetcheeks147

sweetcheeks147

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
Ryuu Li Hoshina

•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Cᾳȴȴ ɱε just Ryuu .
I am a eighteen, male and I'm a lot like Li Shang because I'm quiet, somewhat shy, intimidating, reserved, and brave. I find it hard to talk to others no matter what I do. My father was a general in the war and I have grown up learning to be brave and never to give in. I usually don't like to fight but I do have a short temper. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and tell you just how annoyed I really am. I'm loyal and I keep my promises. When it comes to girls I'm not the best. They seem to flock to me like flies on honey, but I just don't know what to do. I always end up saying to wrong thing and making them made, or just not doing anything at all.

Ƚiҟεs
✔ Quiet
✔ Reading
✔ Horseback riding
✔ A good adventure
✔ Music, mother taught me how to play piano.

Dis-Ƚiҟεs
✘ Blood
✘ Being told what to do
✘ Fighting
✘ Weakness
✘ The Rain

Aȴȴ AЂouʈ ɱε

My family is a military family. We have traveled all over the world for my father is in the army. I don't mind it as much as others do. My father is very strict, but my mother is a kind soul who is always there. I have a younger brother whom I care very much for. Right now my family is going trough a rough time. My mother and father have been fighting and I really can't leave my brother. However, when I started getting these weird powers my father thought it was best to send me off to learn how to control it. Off to summer camp I was sent. I hate leaving in a time of need, but if it is what my parents want I will do it. I just hope they find a way to fix their problems for Ren's sake.

Cabin #
Four

hopeyoudontdietoday

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
Azura Skye Kanold!

•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ I wonder why each little birdie as a someone.

Cᾳȴȴ ɱε either just Azura or Skye .
I am a Eighteen, beautiful young lady and I'm a lot like Aurora because I'm sweet, loving, dutiful, and a dreamer. I'm one of the nicest girls you will ever meet. I don't judge people like most kids my age do. Being alone with my aunts most of my life makes me want to make as many friends as I can. I love making friends, but some just see me as some little princess and think I'm gonna be all stuck up. Yes I am a blonde and I tend to act all girly and bubbly but don't judge me for that. I'm very caring and loving. Almost motherly my aunts had told me. When it comes to being told what to do I guess I do it. I'm not one to break the rules and when someone says I have to do something, even if I don't like it, I will do it. Like my aunts telling me how I cannot wander to far into the woods or talk to strangers. I'm a terrible day dreams and will get lost in my own imagination. It's funny when I space out and everyone just looks at me like 'what the heck?'

Ƚiҟεs
✔ Singing
✔ Walking in the woods
✔ Ballet
✔ Sweets
✔ Funny People

Dis-Ƚiҟεs
✘ Liars
✘ The cold
✘ Bitter foods
✘ Fighting
✘ Sleeping in and Missing something

Aȴȴ AЂouʈ ɱε

I have lived with my aunts all my life in the middle of nowhere. I never knew my parents but I heard they were great people always doing things for others. My aunts are older women and are really strict. They brought me up so that I would be proper and kind. They aren't the richest women in the world, but my parents left me a great sum of money and so that is why whenever we do go to town I'm judged as this stuck up princess. The whole town thing only happens once a year it seems, well for me anyways. I have always just wanted to see the world. Just get out and find what else is out there, like love. My aunts would never allow it, but for some reason they are letting me go to some summer camp. I have always been home schooled So this is going to be a real change for me. I'm truly excited.

Cabin #
Cabin Two

Princess_Cousland

sweetcheeks147

sweetcheeks147

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
Isabella Armeta Buellet

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Life's a book filled with empty pages. The only person who can write it is you.

Cᾳȴȴ ɱε Issy
I am a Seventeen year old female and I'm a lot like Belle because I'm the kind of person who always speaks her mind, I never really like to have people stepping on me and I don't like to be the average. I'm a reader. I'll fight for the ones I care about and am very brave in that respect. I've never really been shy around people.

Ƚiҟεs
✔ Books
✔ Trees
✔ Singing
✔ Ballet
✔ Adventure

Dis-Ƚiҟεs
✘ Conformity
✘ Rude people
✘ Being controlled
✘ Rain
✘ Running out of things to read

Aȴȴ AЂouʈ ɱε
I grew up in learning ballet and reading lots of books under the care of my inventor of a father. My mother died giving birth and it had been just us for as long as I can remember. Always. Neither me nor my father ever really fit in anywhere.

We moved to the states when I was ten and my English has gotten very good. I still haven't really made friends. I always just sat alone reading or singing to myself. Father wants me to get out and meet new people... I guess why he's sending me to this camp.

Lately he's been pushing this guy on me. He wants the exact opposite of what I want, being to explore and travel, have adventures of my own. This guy is snobby, rude, and everything I hate. I wish father would lay off. Father wishes I would date someone.

Cabin #
One

Taka_tashimaru

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas