Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Shugo Chara: Sweet Romance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:41 pm

User Image

This is the profile page for Shugo Chara: Sweet Romance. All profiles are stored here. Here is the link to the original roleplay.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:16 pm

User Image
“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” - James Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Miyuki Ringo Kinomoto
But I like to be called: Apple Cheeks, Miyuki, or Miyu-chan.
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Guys
But for now I like: ~~~
I usually am very: Miyuki is known to be a rather kind and outgoing girl, though she tends to trip over her own two feet. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about silly things or thinking about her chara's or student council related work. She can be rather dense and not get things straight away at first, often having to give it a second thought. She is rather absent minded and tends to forget things, though she is rather intelligent and keeps her grades as straight A's while making sure to deal with all the student council work. Miyuki tends to be very honest and blunt, having disliked it when people lied to her in the past. She is an otaku and will often be seen reading a Shoujo manga, claiming that it is because she is simply "in love with love". Her love for Shoujo manga though, doesn't come close to her love for food and people wonder why it is that she hasn't gotten fat. Miyuki is usually very low-tempered person and it is very hard to make her angry.
This is the role I play in this strange tale: A Guardian- The Queen

ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ Lɪғє ≲≲≲

My Life So Far:
To be revealed later on in the roleplay...
Extra! Extra!:
Due to an incident in the past, Miyuki lives with her Uncle and not at home. Miyuki has a strong fear of any form of insects and is frightened easily by the dark and anything even remotely scary; phobia's that she has continued to have since childhood. She has claustrophobia and tends to stay far away from tight spaces or else she will have a panic attack. This was caused by a prank her older brother played on her when she was a child. She is very protective of her chara, causing her to consider it rather than herself while in battle. As Vice-President of Seiyo, she is very proud of her role and works very hard in order to do her best. Her hobbies include: cooking, cleaning, and art.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Tunes My Heart Plays:
Let Me Be With You // Chobits
Hare Hare Yukai // Aya Hirano
Sakura Biyori // Hoshimura Mai

What I ɭσѵе... :
People in general
Manga and Snacks
The student council
Her brother
Music
Her Chara
What I нɑτє... :
Tea or coffee
Spicy Foods
Liars
Eclipse

ll Vintage Nerd ll

This is My Chara!: Masa
Personality: Masa is a rather crude and solemn chara. She can often act stuck-up and annoying but she occasionaly shows her kind side. Masa always has the need to correct things she finds improper and scolds people for acting in a ungraceful manner. When somethings out of order she always needs to fix it, which causes her to always fuss over Miyuki's shoulder every time she makes a mistake- which is often. Masa is very polite around other's when they don't annoy her and actually listens to what she has to say. Although it's safe to say there's not many of others who do.
Bio: Many don't understand why Miyuki has Masa as a chara, finding them completely different in almost everything. Though the truth is, Masa holds qualities that Miyuki wishes to hold and is capable of being. She met Masa right after she left her fathers home, having found her as an egg when she awoke one morning- almost having a heart attack in the process. Masa was born later on that day when Miyuki had tripped in a hallway, preceding to give her a whole lecture of how she should be more careful and watch her step rather than explaining that she was a guardian character in the first place. During a character change with Masa, Miyuki wears a purple lace headband exactly like Masa's and get's a lady-like and perfectionist attitude, as well as a load of courage.
Wish: Masa was born from Miyuki's wish to be a stronger person and the desire to become more mature as a person. She represents Miyuki's dream to become a musician and better herself through music.
Character Transformation: Miyuki during a character tranformation with Masa. Miyuki's character transformation is called "Elegant Soul". During this character transformation with Masa, Miyuki has the ability "Petal Dance" which put's X-Eggs in a heavy daze from their sweet fragrance, though does not have the ability to purify them. She also has the ability of "Elegant Tones" in which a violin appears and in playing it, allows her to relax X-Eggs and eventually purify them though she has not yet completely mastered this ability.
My Chara's Image!:
Masa

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
“Life is never easy for those who dream.” - Robert James Walker

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Makoto Kaito Kinomoto
But I like to be called: Makoto and that only.
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a handsome guy
I'm always crushin' on: Those beautiful Ladies
But for now I like: Every cute girl that walks past.
I usually am very: Makoto is considered a demon by those who know him well. He is rather mischievous and playful, always making sarcastic comments or making jokes that could be taken too far. He is a bit boisterous, as well as very selfish, stubborn, and very immature. When in contact with his sister, Miyuki, he will be quiet and act as if he hates her so, though there is a reason to why he acts as such- though he would never tell anyone besides Takeshi. He is a loner and dislikes the idea of company other than Takeshi or a cute lady or two. He is rude and inconsiderate, not knowing how to truly interact with other people since childhood. Makoto is arrogant, thinking only of himself at times and being rather vain. However, like Miyuki, he has a tendency to be honest, loyal, and bring confidence to others around him.
This is the role I play in this strange tale: Eclipse Member- Singer

My Life So Far:
To be revealed later on in the roleplay...
Extra! Extra!:
Makoto has a strong sister complex, but due to an incident in the past involving the two, he strongly rejects her plea's to leave Eclipse and acts as if he bears a deep hatred towards her. He is the lead male vocal of his band- "Sky Break"
His hobbies include: video games, singing, reading and being alone. Despite Makoto's love of reading, he has a very deep dislike towards school and is doing badly in most of his grades, having a C and below average.

Driver's High // L'Arc~en~Ciel
Ready Steady Go // L'Arc~en~Ciel
The World // Death Note

What I ɭσѵе... :
Music
Singing
Spicy foods
His sister (though it appears differently)
What I нɑτє... :
Being a member of Eclipse
Bitter foods
Being compared to my sister
Being told what to do.

ll Vintage Nerd ll

This is My Chara!: Takeshi
Personality: Rude, arrogant, and immature, Takeshi is basically a carbon copy of Makoto, only more childish and concieted.
Bio: Makoto met his chara shortly before joining Eclipse and right after his sister left home. It is not hard to see why the two seem to be meant for each other, since they are almost identical in every way and it would be a lie to say that Makoto wasn't surprised by the sudden appearance of a black egg with purple cross circling it's center. In fact, he freaked but eventually came to the conclusion that it was a prank, played by his demon of a step-sister. As he was about to throw the egg however, it suddenly cracked open and out of it came a mini form of him. He had thought he was going insane when it began talking to him ad almost whacked it with a baseball bat, until Takeshi quickly explained himself and saved himself a lot of pain. When it was discovered he had a chara, along with a great singing voice, his father sent him to join eclipse, though without a choice.
During a character change with Takeshi, Makoto wears headphones exactly similar to his, and becomes rather full of himself. He also becomes rather quicker and gains better reflexes.

Wish: Takeshi's image was born out of Makoto's wish to become a stronger person, and in that vision he appears as a samurai. Truly he was born out of the desire to keep his sister safe in order to create a better and safe life for her.
Character Transformation: Makoto during a character transformation with Takeshi. Makoto's character transformation is called "Solemn Warrior". During his transformation, he has the ability of "Sword of Winds", during which a beautiful katana is given to him and when slashed, it sends powerful winds toward the opponent. When slicing and X-Egg with this sword, if strong enough, he can destroy it. He has not yet discovered any other abilities, as he is still new at this.
My Chara's Image!:
Takeshi

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:17 pm

User Image
"Don't judge me by appearances."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Yume Ari Lin
But I like to be called: Yu-chan or Ari
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
But for now I like: No one yet.
I usually am very: Shy, Mean, Protective, Serious, Sometimes Nice, A loner.
This is the role I play in this strange tale: Eclipse Member- Undercover Agent

My Life So Far:
Yume was born in a rich family. Her mother was always gone on business trips and her Father was never home. She was always a lone and learned to live with it. When she turned 10 she started to not talk that much to her mother and father when they came home. She was close to her nanny and only talked ot her when she felt like it but it was hardly ever. Yume soon started to grow older and as she did her Mother and Father tried everything to get their 'Little Princess' to talk and like them again. When they went on trips they got her all kinds of things to bring back to her which she accepted with a nod. Yume was walking around the street when she noticed the Eclipse Building and went inside to check. It had been a couple moths since her Chara Natsuki was born and she wondered what this place was about. She soon discovered about the place and found it interesting and was hired as an Undercover Agent for the company.
Extra! Extra!:
Yume can sing and play the violin.

Dear You Bond/ Kizuna
Exec Flip Arphage// Akiko Shikata
This is War// 30 Seconds to Mars

What I ɭσѵе... :
Natsuki
Sweets
Eclipse Company
Nighttime
What I нɑτє... :
Annoying Kids
Natsuki injured
The Guardians (sometimes)
Her parents

Bravery-Homunculus

This is My Chara!: Natsuki
Personality: Quite, Curious, secretive, nice, cold, sometimes mean
Bio: Natsuki met Yume when she was born from her red egg with black prints on it. Yume made a dream to be everything she isn't and Natsuki was made from some traits that Yume hardly ever shows. Natsuki gives the ability to show the traits that she doesn't show when she is around others. Natsuki is hardly one for violence but then again she can never stop liking it as well.
Wish: Natsuki represents the Quite, Curious, and Secretive side of Yume. She was born to help Yume show these sides and most of her emotions.
Character Transformation: Darkened Bunny
She is give the abilities to use her emotions as an attack. She has a sword that is with her all the time and all she has to do it think of a certain emotion and swing he sword to her target and they feel that emotion and take it other on anyone near them. Another power she is given is dodging and running. She is really fast and can dodge attacks well unless she get distracted but something or someone. Her last ability is a special on. She can us the element fire as an attack. She can wrap it around her sword and start to fight and control it freely.

My Chara's Image!:
Natsuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 pm

User Image
"Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Aikodi Lin Sukiya
But I like to be called: Aiko or Prez
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Eighteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Chic.
But for now I like: Ha!
I usually am very: fierce, thick-headed, and cruel. If I'm ever nice, it's because I am praising one of my members. I do not take no for an answer, and hate it when people don't get their job done. I am known to go finish things myself. I have no mercy, and seemingly no heart. I am not one to be messed with.
This is the role I play in this strange tale: I am the President of the 'teen' Eclipse members.

My Life So Far:
I was created and molded for one purpose: to find and use the Embryo. My 'parents' were the extreme head ruler of the Eclipse Co. and a naughty worker. I was raised by my 'father's' secretary, Lioko. She was old and mean and raised me very strictly. By the age of ten, I was a quiet, mean little thing that did whatever she wanted to get what she wanted. I never knew mommy, and daddy was never around. Alls I had was Lioko. My egg hatched when I was fifteen. The egg was black with cream polka dots on it. The Chara inside was named Savi, and she was a nasty little chibi.
Now, for the past two years, I have been running the Eclipse force. I run what happens on the field, and I take care of it. Right now, my major focus is on Seiyo High. There is a lot of power and innocent hearts there, and I plan on making their lives a living hell.

(Aikodi doesn't know that her real Guardian Characters were switched out. Her father had Lioko switch them with ones he created for her, so she would believe that she wanted to be mean and cruel and destroy everything to get everything.)

Extra! Extra!:
I am very good with a gun. I also like to combat hand-to-hand, face-to-face. But I am really pretty amazing at fighting long range. If I am not working, you can most likely find me running.

Beat It // Michael Jackson
Girls Do What They Want // The Maine
Hate Me // Blue October

What I ɭσѵе... :
Fighting
Winning
Getting What I Want
Sweets
What I нɑτє... :
Losing
My Father
Losing
Sour Foods

Princess of Melodies

This is My Chara!: Savi
Personality: She looks like an angel, but she acts like the devil. Everything she says is a lie or a riddle, and she never tells the straight truth. There is this gleam in her eye that shows she is always working some scheme, and she is very frank when she talks to people.
Bio: Aiko simply woke up one morning with the little brat in her face. She was screaming at her to get up, for she was hungry and wanted food. It wasn't a very good start to their relationship, but as time went on, Aiko came to grow like Savi, and is almost her exact. When Aiko Character Changes with Savi, she becomes The Mist. Everything about her becomes intimidating, even more so than usual, and she is very pursuasive and cunning, ruthless.
Wish: Aiko didn't even wish for this Chara. She just appeared to her. (See bio.)
Character Transformation: Her Character transformation is called The Storm. It allows her to destroy hearts and eggs, making them think they are worthless and can't do anything right. She has a gun called Thunder, that she shoots little bolts that look like red lightning. It 'electrifys' it's target and sends them into a depression, and eventually, causes them to lose their egg. Thunder has another form. Instead of red lightning, it is blue, and it brings physical pain to anyone it comes in contact with.
My Chara's Image!:Savi.

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

“Never ask permission, only forgiveness”

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Taleiza Goddard
But I like to be called: Tally
I'm always crushin' on: Boys
But for now I like: No one
I usually am very: I do what I want and when I want to which usually isn’t necessarily a bad thing since I think about other people first. When someone earns my trust I am fully loyal to them and will do anything for them.
This is the role I play in this strange tale: Eclipse Memeber

My Life So Far:
I am an orphan that traveled around with what I called my younger brother. I acted out movies we saw for money on the street while he did tricks to entertain people near by. One day I was crowded by too many people and lost him. I’ve never seen him since and a year later I was found by a high class man who put me to work at Eclipse. I’ve been using my talent for acting to try and find my younger brother and the money I earn also goes to the search to find him.
Extra! Extra!:
I hate rats, raccoons, and big dogs.

Martina McBride: Wrong Baby Wrong
Lady Antebellum: Home is Where the Heart is

What I ɭσѵе... :
Cats
Kids
Acting
Apples
What I нɑτє... :
Rats
Coons
Dogs
Watermelon

~OMG Biscuits~

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image
"And he repents in thorns that sleeps in beds of roses." - Francis Quarles

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Angelique Deziree D'Lorenz
But I like to be called: Angie, Angel, and Key.
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 16 When I was born the doctor said I was a female
I'm always crushin' on: Men
But for now I like: All my friends
I usually am very: Perky, easygoing, happy, smart-mouthed, sarcastic, stubborn, determined, fierce, playful, teasing, sometimes perverted, and laid back.
This is the role I play in this strange tale: Ace of the guardians

My Life So Far:
I was raised in an orphanage for as long as I can remember. What happened to my parents is vauge and I'm not exactly familiar with it myself. I was told that my family died in a house fire when I was only four years old. For three years I was raised in the orphanage without the familiarty of parents. Though, I got used to it. When I was seven I was adopted by a quiet couple and I've lived with them until now. I go to the local high school and I'm part of the student council. I became a Guardian when my Shugo Chara hatched. I was ten when it hatched. It wasn't until I started high school that the other Guardians found out.
Extra! Extra!:
I'm terrified of fire and thunder. I love to garden and I like to look at flowers. When I'm alone I like to read and spend time with my cat, Lark.

Wedding Dress - Jason Chen
I Love Her - Ben Harper
Think Twice - Eve 6

What I ɭσѵе... :
cats
reading
bright colors
sweets
What I нɑτє... :
large crowds
dogs
storms
getting hurt

Timecraze

This is My Chara!: Teto
Personality: Shy, quiet, calm, curious, friendly, jumpy, "scaredy-cat", smart, and willing.
Bio: I was born when Angelique was ten years old. I was her best friend when she was still in the orphanage. When Angelique and I Character Change, she'll get shy, jumpy and be the complete opposite of what she is normally like. Sometimes, she'll get carried away with words and that's when I'll come in. I'll Character Change with her and she'll quiet down. She'll get a small pink ribbons in her hair whenever we Character Change. Even though we are complete opposites Angelique and I get along great. We share a special bond and often spend lots of time together
Wish: Angelique wished that she didn't always speak her mind and that she wasn't always so ecstatic. This wish is what I was born from.
Character Transformation: Shy Angel: One of Angelique's powers when she Character Transforms is "Angel Shield". She'll spread her wings and a golden light will radiate from her, casting a protective shield around her friends. Her second power is "Graceful Tears". She'll fly into the sky and make a praying pose. A single tear will fall from her eyes and as it falls turn into a sparkling prism of lights. When it touches the ground a visible ripple of pale rainbow colors will help heal any negative emotions.
My Chara's Image!:
Teto

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:14 pm

User Image
"When life knocks you down, you have to get back up no matter what"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Maki Sayu Izumi
But I like to be called: Mai-chan
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Sixteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
But for now I like: Someone
I usually am very: Maki is known to be very kind and a bit shy for her nature, but ticking her off can result into her serious side (directs to her first chara's personality, Claire). She is known to be somewhat of a klutz, which she gets really embarrassed about it. Also she thinks that even in the toughest times, they need to get that challenge over with and look forward to their futures.
This is the role I play in this strange tale: Joker of the Guardians

My Life So Far:
Sixteen years ago, Maki was born into the hands of her loving parents, Namiko and Sochiro. Her mother worked as a singer and her father worked as a painter. Though as she was little and time flew by, her father began to have difficulties with his health, such as trouble breathing. The doctors then discovered that Sochiro had lung cancer, which was at a level that could be dangerous. The doctors offered Sochiro to have surgery on him, but told him that there's was a fifty percent chance that he would pass away on the table. Sochiro refused the offer, because he didn't want to die without spending more time with his wife and child. Maki would look to her father with a worried expression and asking him, "What's wrong, Daddy?". Her father simply changed his lonely, sad eyes into a cheerful expression and said, "It's nothing, Maki". Her father had kept the secret of his health from his wife and daughter. Though as years went by, Maki's mother had given birth to her younger brother, Yochiru, and Sochiro's condition was coming to an end. His life ended 4 months later, leaving his family into tears and heartbroken.

In school, Maki was really shy around her classmates and whenever her classmates broke or did something bad they would blame her for the cause. Feeling bad about this, she would curl up in her bed and wishing that she would have the guts to stand up for herself. The next morning, her sleepy expression turned into a shocking expression when she discovers an egg in her bed. She then began to take care of the egg and curious about when it'll hatch. One day, a group of boys had taken the egg that she cared about so much and started to mess with her, by tossing it around to each other. Maki pleaded for them to give it back and following where the egg was being tossed to and tripping over her feet. Suddenly, she began to cry and then let out a yell, "Give it back now!!" to the laughing boys and then egg in one of boy's hand started shaking and was cracking. The boy had let go of the egg and stood back from it as the egg then caught itself in mid-air and floating towards Maki. The egg then hatched with a little blue-haired girl inside, and which shocked the boys making them run away. "Are you an...angel?" Maki blinked with tearful eyes at the small girl and the girl replied in a mean yet lady-like voice, "More like your would be self. What did you think I was a ghost? Geez..." . It was then that Maki experience the beginning of what a Guardian Chara was.

As time flew by again, Maki experienced more about what Guardian Characters were and the X eggs that had to be purified back. She also had 2 more Guardian Charas hatched along side with her. As she got into Seiyo High School, she has recently been recruited by the Student Council called the "Guardians" who keep peace at Seiyo High and the peace of Heart Eggs that rest inside every child. After hearing about Eclipse plot to destroy children's Heart Eggs in order to obtain a legendary Guardian Egg called the "Embryo". Maki had heard a bit about the Embryo from her charas and one of them (which is Sasuki) happens to be related to the Embryo. What new challenges and new experiences will her and the Guardians face?

Extra! Extra!:
Maki loves to sing, but when no one is around though. She also pretty good at athletic sports, one of them that she likes to do is running. Her fears are being weak and losing her charas.

Joker //Miku Hatsune
Ringo Hiyori //Rocky Chack
Change // Miwa

What I ɭσѵе... :
Sweets
Running
The Student Council
The Moon
What I нɑτє... :
Eclipse
Dreams being broken
Being weak
Being a klutz

Zy Xandra

This is My Chara!: Claire
Personality: Claire is very lady-like, but she has a selfish side though which comes to snacks that she likes.
Bio: When Maki was being teased by a group of boys when they were tossing Claire's Egg around and once Claire hatched she started to act like her usual self and giving a lecture to Maki about being strict, but showing kindness within the strict mood. When Maki Character Changes with Claire, she gains Demon wings on her back and starts to speak out what she really feels inside.
Wish: Claire was born from Maki's wish to become a person to stand up for herself (more mature-like and showing her inner feelings) and to be more lady-like, since Maki is somewhat clumsy.
Character Transformation: Elegant Devil. Her powers are "Devil's Ilusion" which creates an flock of bats that then morph into an illusion that the X egg(s) is (are) most afraid of and stopping in its tracks. The other power she has is "Twilight Beauty" which creates a flock of purple butterflies that encase the X egg(s) and the butterflies began to purify the X egg from inside of the sphere-like butterflies.
My Chara's Image!:
Claire

This is My Chara!: Inuku
Personality: Inuku is known to be playful, but is a big crybaby though.
Bio: When Maki was walking home from school she had found a group of kids in a mopey mood, because they lost their toy ball they were playing with. She had then offered to help look for their ball and once they had found it, the kids had invited Maki to play with them. Maki was troubled by this and suddenly her 2nd chara egg had hatched, which Inuku appeared infront of her and the children and reassuring her to play with the little kids. When Maki Character Changes with Inuku, she gets a pair of dog ears and a tail and starts to act energetic to take on a difficult situation or to go somewhere that is fun.
Wish: Inuku was born from Maki's wish to become a person who can show her childish side sometimes towards others, without getting embarrassed or bad comments about it.
Character Transformation: Mystic Wolf. Her powers are "Illuminating Claws" which her arms become one of a wolf 's arms and she then use this for charging at her enemy and slashing them, blocking attacks, or even capturing a X egg(s). Her other power is "Moonlight Katana" which she brings out her katana and slashes at the X egg(s) and when the X egg(s) is(are) hit, a moonlight effect surrounds them and giving them warmth which then the X egg(s) begin to purify.
My Chara's Image!:
Inuku

This is My Chara!: Sasuki
Personality: Sasuki is known to be the cutesy type and gentle when around others.
Bio: When she had started to take care of her school's rabbit pen. One of the Rabbits had gotten sick as she then began to nurse it back to health. That's when Sasuki had hatched from her egg and appearing before Maki to cheer her on. When Maki Character Changes with Sasuki, she gets a cocoa colored ribbon with pink polka dots on it and shows Maki's strong potential of her inner feelings.
Wish: Sasuki was born from Maki's wish to become a person who can truly help others and care for them when in the toughest situation. She is also part of Maki's dream of one day becoming a Singer like her mother used to be.
Character Transformation: Unknown for now..
My Chara's Image!:
Sasuki

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image
If you want something from life you have to work for it.

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Kurk Akiyama
But I like to be called: Kay
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'm always crushin' on: Girls
But for now I like: No one
I usually am very: Kurk can't stand not having a plan for something. He has to plan out his day on key and if something goes wrong he may just flip his lid in silence. If he feels like someone is doing what they are suppose to do and it's messing up his schedule he will kick them into high gear.
This is the role I play in this strange tale: The King of the Guardians

My Life So Far:
His family is all about work. His mother owns a Beauty Products company while his dad owns and runs large and famous hotels. Unlike his older brother who slacks off and always tries to run away from home and work, Kurk wanted to please his father and mother and always wanted their compliments and approval. He hates his older brother Micheal and at the same time admires him for his courage to defy their parents.
Extra! Extra!:
Very shy around girls

I'll make a man out of you-Mulan
Savages-Pocahontas

What I ɭσѵе... :
Singing...
Reading
Exercising
Compliments
What I нɑτє... :
Dogs
Cats
Sour candy
Bananas

~OMG Biscuits~

This is My Chara!: Muse
Personality: Muse loves to sing and play instruments, he likes to laugh and is curious about anything and everything.
Bio: Kurk gains the power to confuse or deafen enemies with loud chords played on his guitar, and the other cords have yet to be learned. (May grow to have two more powers)
Wish: He was born out of his now known secret about wanting to be a famous musician that can travel the world instead what his parents want him to be, a big business corporation manager.
Character Transformation: Kurk Chara Change
My Chara's Image!:
Muse

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:47 pm

User Image
"Rose's can't bloom with out love but this rose has bloom from pain."
align=center]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Ayatane Luka Michiki
But I like to be called: Aya-kun or Luka
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Sixteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'm always crushin' on: Girls
But for now I like: Maki
I usually am very: Ayatane is lazy and hates doing anything that means work but will help out. He's also a caring young man the will help his friends when they need him to plus his laidback ways make him a love friend that every one looks to for help.
This is the role I play in this strange tale: Jack of the Guardians

My Life So Far:
Ayatane comes from a broken Family that everyone knows and wish would move away. His father lefted back when Aya was just four years old and never came back because of this his mother became a drunk and aways yelled at Aya blaming him for everything. As Aya got older his mother and him stopped speaking and don't even eat together let alone look at each other. When Aya turned sixteen he find a egg that had rose crest on them then hatched revealing his Chara Ayano. Since then he has been helping out at school more and even have made many friends that care about him.
Extra! Extra!:
Ayatane is very smart when it comes to flowers and other plants. He even knows how to cure poison using plants.

Everything I hate about you/Three days grace
What I ɭσѵе... :
Roses
sleeping
Ayano
his friends
What I нɑτє... :
Bugs
Work
His mother
Lighten

kazuki1123

This is My Chara!: Ayano
Personality: Ayano is lazy and hates doing anything but sleeping. She will work if Ayatane ask her to but she hates to say it but she can't stand him but she cares about him more then anything and is always caring for him. She wears
Bio: Ayatane met Ayano when he was upset and mad at his mother. He found twin eggs and that hatched Ayano and Ayaumi appeared. Ayano was sleeping but when she woke she wiped his tears away and helped him find friends. When Ayatane Character Changes with Ayano, he gains a red and black outfit.
Wish: Ayano represents Ayatane's will to do nothing but sleep and dream. Where Ayaumi was born from Ayatanes will to help others find a friends and caring for them.
Character Transformation: Rose Healer. His powers are Red Rose healing rain where he throws a red rose into the sky making it rain rose petals that heals one's heart. His other move is Black red Sword dance where he attacks everyone with swift draw of the blade cuting every thing will black rose petals. Rose poison is a move where he releases a poison mist from white rose petals and sprays it on anything bringing out their deepest darkest fear to life. His last move is seven rose kiss where he picks one color from Red, black, white, blue, yellow, pink, orange and unleash a powerful healing move or a nightmares poison.
My Chara's Image!: Ayano

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:32 pm

User Image
A broken heart is like a broken mirror...It is better to leave it broken than hurting yourself trying to fix it...

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Mari Akuma
But I like to be called: Mars...but mostly just my first name
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: sixteen When I was born the doctor said I was a female
I'm always crushin' on: guys
But for now I like: someone secret
I usually am very: quiet, simple, smart, anti-social, nerdy, enthusiastic, kind, protective, and slightly cold
This is the role I play in this strange tale: Guardian holder

My Life So Far:
Mari was born and raised considered the demon child of the school, since her last name was Akuma, meaning demon. She was always keeping to herself and read, until she met a boy. He was kind to her at first, and was her only friend. One day, he betrayed her and spilled all her secrets to the whole school, including the ones about her mother and father being dead and her brother taking care of her. She strayed to herself from then on so she wouldn't get hurt, but she longed to feel something for someone, so Kenji and Lana were born.
So now at Seiya High School, Mari just seems like a regular student, and doesn't hang around the guardians, but she does seem to do their job sometimes and disappears without a word.

Extra! Extra!:
Mari has an extreme fear of feeling things for someone again, but since Kenji is still around, it seems like she's determined to feel something once again. Although Lana is also around, so it can really go either way. She transforms into Ninja of Cupids and Heartless Neko.

Whataya Want From Me by Adam Lambert; The Lost Get Found by Britt Nicole; The Real Me by Natalie Grant
What I ɭσѵе... :
Books
Manga and anime
Telling stories
Chocolate
What I нɑτє... :
Innocent people being used
Bad endings
Too much noise
Romance(supposedly)

Vampire Hunter Mari

This is My Chara!: Kenji
Personality: Kind, silly, funny, caring, lovey dovey, naive
Bio: Between Kenji and Seth, Kenji was the first to come out when she was runn9ing away from a group of kids who were making fun of her. He popped out of her backpack and his first words were, "Show them what you're made of!" He character changed with her and she acted like a normal girl, walking through the group and smiling, she said, "Please don't judge a book by it's title."
Wish: One night three years ago when Mari was finished throwing out pictures of the boy who betrayed her, she felt lonely, and wished she had someone she could talk to again that wouldn't criticize her about her. The next morning Kenji and Lana's eggs were under her pillow.
Character Transformation: Ninja of Cupids. She can use arrows to attack people and change their mood. The arrows work just like Cupid's arrows, except they can also purify x-eggs. She also can fly.
My Chara's Image!:
Kenji

This is My Chara!: Lana
Personality: Cold, scary, fearless
Bio: The day after Kenji was born and Mari went to school, a different group was being mean to her. She got really mad and Lana came out. She character changed and nearly scratched a boy's eye out.
Wish: One night three years ago when Mari was finished throwing out pictures of the boy who betrayed her, she felt like she wanted revenge or triumph over the betrayer, but felt caught in between. The next morning Kenji and Lana's eggs were under her pillow.
Character Transformation: Heartless Neko. Mari has sharp claws like Ikuto had with Yoru, but her's are more feminine.
My Chara's Image!:
Lana

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:50 pm

User Image
"You will never know you can't unless you try"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Noryoko 'EXcella' Hanabuisu
But I like to be called: Nory
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 15 When I was born the doctor said I was a cute little girl
I'm always crushin' on: straight
But for now I like: no one
I usually am very: happy, go lucky, bubbly, kind, considerate, protective and strong at heart
This is the role I play in this strange tale: Guardian holder

My Life So Far:
When I was born; i was born into a very noble and serious family that never liked me. Noryoko means the daughter of Noryo but her father doesn't treat her like a daughter sadly. she was born with dark red hair and a pink shine. She was born different making her an outcast. But she didn't mind at all. Noryoko loves being different.
One day Noryoko was playing and got fell. she was still very little and cried. no one would help her up and she cried more making a giant scene. Her father just left her there showing no one cared. Then as she cried and was left alone a young old women came by and helped her up. no one ever helped her before and it made her so happy. The old lady owned a flower shop and as Noryoko got older she was able to work there. With her uniqueness around the shop alot of customers came in.
Now Noryoko is a freshman in Seiya High school and is a little shy, she likes to hang around a young girl named Mari sometimes because opposites attract possibly. She has a secret too and sometimes Noryoko disappears as well ever since this strange egg hatched.

Extra! Extra!:
Noryoko loves flowers and technology but has a hard time trying to combine the two. she wishes she could have fun with both and thus Rona was born. Rona loves making robots that look like flowers. Noryoko never thanked the kind old lady for being so nice to her so wants to make a robot to help her around the shop since she is getting older. Together they transform into the 'Techno Nymph'

'I sing a song for you' Mai Kuraki, 'A little pain' Olivia Lufkin and 'We survive' KOTOKO
What I ɭσѵе... :
robots
flowers
friends
Rona
What I нɑτє... :
being alone
mean people
darkness
giving up

NoryonoFlower

This is My Chara!: Rona the creator
Personality: happy, quiet, playful, destructive and cute
Bio: Rona and Noryoko became friends after the egg finally hatched. Nory wanted to help the nice old lady anyway she could for being nice and saw how much she loved flowers and once that idea came into mind Rona was born and they worked together on this project. When Rona chara changes with Noryoko she becomes very busy a little destructive with tools and very handy with them as well. With Rona by her side now Noryoko can build anything in almost a second
Wish: One day after the old lady brought me back to her flower shop, i saw how dusty and run down it looked. that wasn't right. I couldn't do anything though because i am a kid but i knew i was so much more. Each day after that i went back there wanting to help but what could i do? soon after pondering i had the idea of why i was doing this and it was to help a friend. then Rona was born. we did everything after that and Rona helped me with everything. i hope i never loose her
Character Transformation: when transforming into Techno Nymph, Noryoko is able to control plants as well as electricity Techno Nymph
My Chara's Image!: Rona the Creator

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff