Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Adobe Photoshop 3 vs. CS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hssarth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:27 pm
I've used CS, and CS2. Between those, I prefer CS2, since some of the stuff is easier to find, and it has a few more tools that I use.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:40 am
It think that 3.0 has like, almost no filters. It's basicly the pen tool.
I think that CS2 has some where around 100 filters, adjustment layers, and...everything......But if your going to buy 3.0 don't bother, just get the GIMP it's like PS 7.0. Only free.  

PurpleChowder

starlightskyblue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:56 am
I use Photoshop Element 2.0 and CS2 XD

well PSE2.0 cause it's easy to find everything and it's good for doing some small project and I mostly work on my Photomanips in Element2.0... unless some features those they don't have it in Element I'll just have to continue working in CS2...
I did most of the Graphic in CS2 cause of... yeah .. Pentool lol... and they got many other features... but the only problem is it's kinda hard to find since they are way too many features x_x...

saying it shortly is 'CS2 give me a headache'... lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:06 pm
Lol. I had been doing a webcomic in CS2, all hand-drawn. It made me despise, and fall in love with the 1 px. pencil/pen tool(s).  

Hssarth

PurpleChowder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:14 pm
When CS2 locks up, not like a like automatic crash...I just do print screen. Then I put it a new document. But doing cut outs is the worst. You spend a hour clicking around a wallpaper sized person...and then it crashes. You can't save your pentool points as far as I know.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:40 am
PurpleChowder
When CS2 locks up, not like a like automatic crash...I just do print screen. Then I put it a new document. But doing cut outs is the worst. You spend a hour clicking around a wallpaper sized person...and then it crashes. You can't save your pentool points as far as I know.

eek I use PS 7, i wanted to upgrade to a more up to date version, but if the programs are crashing no thanks.  

Fayyette

5,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

brokenyoyo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:24 am
I started with elements one, and then went to seven. I've tried CS, and its not much different from Seven.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:59 pm
I use Photoshop 7.
Eh.
It has some nice effects.
I wish I had CS or CS 2 so I could do some different B & W effects and some sepia. ( Easily lawl )  

Tasty Glitch

Wheezing Smoker

Szandrah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:42 am
PurpleChowder

CS crashed a lot for me, but CS2 hasn't yet. I mostly do cutouts through masking so saving is pretty easy. Oh, and I have an automated reflex that presses CTRL+S every once in a while. It's a drag when writing in forums like this though...  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff