Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Sacrifice: Sailor Moon Fan Made Series

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:58 pm
I wasn't sure where to put this but I thought that since it is fan made (just like art and stories) I would place this here however if it is meant to go elsewhere then please, by all means move it and I apologise for the inconvience.

Now, as for what I am posting...

I go on You Tube as does everyone else but I look up fan made transformations and today I found this:

Part 1 of Sacrifice

Part 2 of Sacrifice

This is the first episode of the series but it is rather well done and considering some of the bad stuff I have come across on You Tube I admit I was thinking a tad bad of this, thinking it would be something crappy but it is actually well made, the voice actors, whilst I know are not professional, could do with a bit more practice (though they are tolerable) but other then that it actually looks pretty good.

Admitedly, the only other thing I am not really 100% sure of (might grow on me though) is that they made Usagi have a sister who has black hair and wears it like Usagi does but meh, as I said, might grow on me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:12 pm
I have been following Sacrifice for at least 2 years now and the storyline has always attracted my Kaosu orginally was going to have it be darker in theme, though according to wha I read it wont be as dark as orginally intended. Anyways I know there are flaws but I personally find it easy to look past.

If you havent already watched them I suggest watching the Sacrifice AMVs, trailers and teasers ^^  

huggable ghost

Anxious Senshi

Reanna7

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:54 am
i just got done watching at least the first one, and was quite good, despite i've not seen this part of the sailor moon. is cool.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:36 am
I have to admit, it was an interesting series and I hope they make more episodes and see how the series will go. Sailor Moon is awesome biggrin  

cat0120

Crystalwitch3

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:10 pm
Omg I love it! heart burning_eyes I blew my mind. I WANT MORE!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 pm
That was fabulous! Thanks for sharing!  

ladycobalt

Fanfiction & Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas