Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Pokemon fans, I've Found Something Amazing!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Pokemon?
  Yes! I love it!
  I play the game/ watch the show every now and then.
  No. I think it's stupid.
  Pokemon? What is that?
  Only Bulbasaur! (give me gold! xP)
View Results

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:49 pm
One of my friends on deviantArt has written/is in the process of writing a Pokemon fanfic entitled "Not Just Another Gaming Addiction," and I personally love it! Since I'm one of his first readers, my bulbasaur "fursona" even gets to have a brief appearance within the story, which I'm really excited about! (Be sure to look out for her as you read. wink )
Below are the links to the chapters...

intro

I'll upload links to future chapters as they are written. Please enjoy them, as I have promised this friend of mine that I would help him get famous by spreading the word of his story! xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:25 am
I'll be sure to check them out. 3nodding  

Mehkale

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:50 am
oooh very nice. Perhaps a specially colored Shinx/Luxio/Luxray can make an appearance too. razz  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:26 pm
LeoLeonal
oooh very nice. Perhaps a specially colored Shinx/Luxio/Luxray can make an appearance too. razz
He said he's only using regular coloured Pokemon in the story. I asked him, because my bulbasaur character has a pink bulb instead of green, but he said he would just make her a regular bulbasaur. Ah, well.
But if you want in the story, you could just ask him yourself (that is, if you've got a deviantArt account.) I think he's still taking requests like that, but he's only allowing a certain number of those... 3nodding  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:58 am
Speaking of pokemon >.> I'm in the process of making what I hope will be an amazing Pokemon guild if anyone's interested I will post a guild link later when its done... its still a work in progress...

It will have pokemon catching (with real sprites!) and minor battling and breeding and items it should be fun.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
lol there used to ba liek a 50 page thread or somehtign with a ton of funny pokemon pics i tried to look it up but couldnt find it D:  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:55 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Speaking of pokemon >.> I'm in the process of making what I hope will be an amazing Pokemon guild if anyone's interested I will post a guild link later when its done... its still a work in progress...

It will have pokemon catching (with real sprites!) and minor battling and breeding and items it should be fun.

I would join! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:12 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

I would join! biggrin

Ok well I'm working on it it will till be a while but when I have it up and going I will post a link ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items