Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The Boy from the Moon Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:05 pm
Link to Rp  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:07 pm
The Boy from the moon

And Everything Went Silent

User Image

Name►Luke Kingston

Age►Eighteen

Race► demi-god, I'm the one who fell from the moon.

Personality►He is very distant, even in a good mood. When he's inn a bad mood other people are often rejected or just ignored. He can be cold and rude on a bad day. On a good day he likes to have fun. Joking around with other people and teasing is his favorite past time. Around girls he is a total tease and flirt, especially around the girl who saved him. Around guys he is a cocky little b*****d. Always challenging them and trying to be number one.

Weapon►A silver sword blessed by his mother and father.

And that's all you need to know!

Things I will never forget

Bio■He was having a ordinary day. His mom and dad were there usual happy self's and he was looking down at earth, curious of the people who lived there. Suddenly his mom started screaming and yelling at him to run away. In a flash he was pulled away from his safe place and started falling down to earth. He blacked out. A day later he saw he was on earth, having only his sword. For a few days he stayed brave and looked for his mom and dad, but failed in his search. Then he just broke down crying. He met a girl who helped him. He gave up he search for his parents, but still has faint hope he might see them once more.

My dislikes■
Earth for kidnapping me
Demons
Being alone forever

Things I love■
Moon and Sun (Mom and dad)
The little girl
Night time

Theme■Jumper-Third Eye Blind

Extra■I can speak fluent, french and Italian. Also I know a lot about outer space...not that surprising tho.

The End has finally come

Role■The boy who fell from the moon

Username■Nano Code  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:08 pm
The Little Girl

User Image

Name►Eli Meas

Age►16

Race►human

Personality►Eli has a low self esteem but no one can really tell because of her mask of emotions. She is always seen as a cocky ego filled girl who won't be dragged down by anyone. If someone makes fun of her she often has something to say back, which usually consists of "your a fat ugly pig face whore." Even if that person is opposite, she hates being looked down on and will prove to others that she isn't worthless but at the end of the day she falters and accepts that she is worthless and useless in the world.

She is also haunted and easily terrified when it comes to bad things that happen to her. If someone breaks her things she becomes terrified because she fears that she will get in trouble not the other person. She is also plagued by nightmares from the Moon telling her something about one of her closet friends. And also is plagued by the dreams where "karma" often beats her and treats her like trash. Eli also suffers from Anxiety Disorder, and when she becomes anxious she often meditates.

Weapon►Throwing knives and her Dad's hand gun always works

Bio■Eli has always been a subject to her father's verbal abuse, and she always told herself she was bigger than falling for it. But slowly, her father would destroy her and make her end something just make things a little easier. Such as being on the swim team, she was a decent swimming, even when she was little she would always get second or third place and every time she did everyone would be happy and cheer for her. But her dad would always, tell her how much of a loser she was for not making it to first, and soon enough when she was twelve she stopped joining. Finding the pain of being called worthless to much and she stopped. Though during those years before the next stages she found a little boy one day when she had ran away. Which had happened multiple times, most of the time she would just get caught and dragged back to her house and get yelled at some more. But this time when she saw the boy crying she took him home, where her dad yelled at her in front of him and she felt embarrassed because she started crying and she took the boy to her Nana's house up the street where her nana took him in. Together she became friends with him, and the pain subsided a little but when she went home at night the pain still stood and she stopped wanting to go home. Just wanted to live with her Nana like her cousin and the boy.

After turning twelve and she left the swim team and not having much to do for a few years she finally saw something interesting. Softball. It looked so much fun, hard work, but so much fun. When she tried out people said she did good for a newbie, and every game everyone told her how much of a good job she did and her dad even improved in his behavior with her in softball. Though Eli has a problem when it comes to swinging the bat so that is now her Father's new bid on Eli's problem with swinging the bat.

My dislikes■
Her father
Small places
Getting in trouble

Things I love■
Softball
The Boy from the moon
Sweet Tarts

Theme■Last Night By Skillet

Extra■Has considered burning herself to stop the pain.

The End has finally come

Role■The little girl

Username■The Invisable Spaz  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:09 pm
The Older Brother  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:10 pm
The Best friend

User Image

Name►Sophia Harris

Age►17

Race► Human

Personality► Friendly, a bit on the push over side, but she has a bite. She doesn't take well to people using her, but she's up for anything. She is tired of people saying she gets distracted easily and telling her that she'll never be good enough. She doesn't take kindly to snide people and is usually fun to be around. She is a bit more curious that she should be and likes to explore. Sometimes, that gets her into trouble. She tries to be good for Eli, but to everyone else, it’s hard for her to feel obligated to be nice. Her hard exterior is just a layer; she’s complex and has a sweet side.

Weapon► Twin Sais

Bio■ Her father was a man with his secrets, he was never home, spending hours at ‘work’. When he was home, he made small talk only with his booze, but once the alcohol set it, everything good thing in the world was gone. He yelled at Sophia fiercely, every little mistake was a trigger, driving her into the rough shell that she made. It’s her shield, and the only one to have seen past it was Eli. She loves her like a sister, and the day her father died from a crash was the day the world had a little bit of light. She would not lose her outer shell, keeping it as a backup. She doesn’t like to let her guard down, but she has a soft spot for Eli’s older brother, but she would never tell.

My dislikes■
Discrimination
Being told that she is inadequate
Feeling as if she could never be good enough

Things I love■
Art
Music
The older Brother Shussssh, don’t tell….

Theme■I’m Still Here( Jim’s theme) ~ Goo Goo Dolls

Extra■She has been painting and sketching for years, and she hasn’t shown anyone, not even Eli.

The End has finally come

Role■The Best Friend

Username■KassandraHawkin  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:11 pm
The Cousin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Lilly Yuki

Race: Human

Personality: She loves to fool around and hates being serious. If it were up to her, she would laugh at least once everyday which is why she left living with her mother to live with Nana and Papa. Singing is her passion and reading is the next best thing. She knows no enemy and is friends with everyone she meets.

Weapon: When she does have to fight, archery and knives are her weapons of choice.

Bio: Lilly knew that her mother didn't love her and that was why she verbally abused her. If only she were a better daughter, she always thought, than maybe she would be loved. When she ran away, she at first hated herself but knew it was for the better. Leaving had been the best thing she had ever done. Having fun and working hard were her goals in life while living at Nana and Papa's, but the boy from the moon was a little off for her taste. When she met the hunter, she knew that she found her love in life so she instantly wanted to be with him. However, when she realized that he was after the boy from the moon, she knew that she was going to have to make a decision that would change, not only her life, but both the hunter's and the boy's. The choice, would cost her dearly.

Dislikes: Arguing, People who won't admit when they're wrong, and cabbage

Theme song: Who Says by Selena Gomez

Role Playing: The Cousin

Username: danielradcliffelover13  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:10 pm
The Hunter

User Image

Name►Ryo Kage

Age►16

Race► A mixed dragon demon (He truly has no idea what he is, but his blood does contains different dragon DNA. He usually refers himself as a dragon mutt mix.)

Personality►Was once a very shy, and yet an outgoing type of person. He learned to get over his shyness a while back and now freely expression himself and open up to others more than he used to. Sadly, he has gone through some troubling times, so any form of relationship was hard for him to build. Believes that all things happen for a reason and there is no way to stop them from happening. Is somewhat of a talker, except when he feels like he should be silent. Once Riden gets comfortable with the other person, he likes to be friendly and try to get to know the other. Likes cooking, one of his favorite hobbies is to cook. Very laid back and helpful if people need it. But, if you anger him, you feel the full force of his dragon form. Other than that, Riden is very loyal to the ones he loves and is friends with.

Weapon►Shotgun, Large Bowie Knife

Bio■[I can't think of anything can you think of something lol.]

My dislikes■
Annoying noises
Cats
Unnecessary violence

Things I love■
Laying around
fighting
having friends