Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Anime/Manga Correlation Help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinu_Acari

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Hey everyone, it is I, the greatest thing to ever walk the Earth. biggrin Thank you (jk lol).

Now that I have your divided but heavily directed attention on me, I'd like to ask a question that I'm sure many of you have wondered for awhile. See, I've been reading manga for a few years now, and I've only recently decided to actually watch the anime versions. Now I have an issue. I've watched Air Gear, Kekkaishi (actually read it first), and the basic Naruto and Bleach, but aside from the last 2 mentioned, IDK where it picks up on the manga version. to make it simpler, I watched up to the 50ish episode of Kekkaishi. The anime is done. But I've read WAY past that so now I want to go back to reading it but I'm not in the mood to click each chapter and try to guess how close I am in the chapters to pick up where the anime left off...

You get what I'm asking?  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:37 am
I think I get what you're saying. Ouran the anime comps out somewhere around chapter 50 or something in the anime but the manga is still being released. I think that the same might be true of Trigun, but I didn't read the manga that much. I know they changed a lot of the story from the manga of Fairy Tail. Let me think...I know they just stopped making episodes of Skip Beat after 20 episodes but they missed a lot of stuff. I lost my train of thought now. I think I was going to mention Wallflower that got a similar treatment to Ouran, a set number of episodes and say it's finished though the manga is still releasing. Or it was last I heard.  

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items