Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Forbidden Love - A Secret Affair

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:24 am
(Pretends to dance around while doing an air guitar and making weird sounds that are suppose to be Music) Whoot! Uh-Huh! Can't Touch this! (Turns around) Ye-.......... Oh...... You..... Weren't suppose to.... See that....... A-Anyways.... If you could go to this link now.....
You'll find yourself back at the RP

.... Or check the Profiles down below.... Just don't come back up here  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:13 am
- Kokoro Ito Sukiko Sorano -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -If Life were the Dancefloor, I wouldn't stop dancing. Instead, I'd ask for you to crank up the music-

MY NAME ISKokoro Sorano
But People call MeKoko Or Sora
The last Number of Candles I saw was16
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aFemale
Want to celebrate it?
February 14th

You Should Really Get to Know Me

Smart and Intelligent, she is able to become an honors student and is eligible to become Valedictorian. Not only that, but with her charisma and broad ideas of imagination, she was able to become Class president. Not only that, but she is very active and fit, she excels in sports making her look all the more attractive. Speaking of Attractive, she is known to be one of the most attractive in the school. But even with all these words put on her, she still shoots them down. She doesn't care about being super smart, Charismatic, Imaginative, Attractive, or Athelethic. She cares more about the people around her. And she does. She has so many friends with so much drama, she will wake up in the middle of the night after a hards day work just to comfort a crying or scared friend. She can be girly as well, but she's more boyish than girly. Includes her being agressive, courageous to face conflict, unafraid of ghosts and bugs (Is very interested in ghosts actually and LOVES horror movies) and is strong. She prefers no make up, and although she does have a good sense of fashion.... She's not one to play dress up unless is dragged into it. With all these amazing aspects, she still finds bad points with herself even though it's something No one would Notice at All! Being class President, she is very clean organized and authoritive. It is actually in her nature. She doesn't have a hard time to settle disputes, and hasn't once rose her voice from anger.

Did You Know?

-Small build and weighs 100 lbs
-is 5"5
-Jet Black Hair
-Bright Sky Blue Eyes
-Japanese from Mom and British from Dad

Come here, Let me tell you something
.... She's Homosexual even though she has dated many guys. And believes herself to be Straight. So she is in Denial. Also has a boyish side and can be agressive...... And even though she isn't afraid of many things, her cute, defenseless, girly side comes out when the power is out and there is a Thunderstorm

They're My DRUG

✓ Sweets! Like lollipops and Ice cream
✓ Stuff Animals! And Anything CUTE
✓ Cheezy Romance Novels, shows, Drama, etc

They Make me SICK

✖ Coffee
✖ Bitter food
✖ Liars

I Do EnjoyCollecting stuff animals, Dancing, BAKING, and Cooking

Obviously You're too curious•••
With such an interesting girl, you'd think she has an interesting family or something interesting happen. Nope... Not her. Sort of.... She grew up in a relatively normal family. The only thing abnormal about it is the fact that her family is super close and her parents still act like newly weds. Oh, and the fact that her father stays home to work and her mother goes out working. Ever since she was young, her mother and she have been Best Friends, (No Kidding, they wear each others clothing) and she and her father have been best buds since there was no son for him to be best buds with. They encourage her a lot, and love her to death. Of course.... she had her own secret to keep, her being homosexual and all. Usually, with her being so close to her family, one would think she could come right out and tell them and they wouldn't care. But nope, her father has a bit of a problem with homosexuals... And he always wanted her to Grow up, get a nice boy friend, have a wonderful wedding, and bear his grand children.
Of course... That won't be able to happen with her being homosexual. So... She "Makes it up" To him by occasionally dating some guys, and being the "Perfect" Child everyone looks up to. But in her heart she knows that won't ever happen. Ever since she realized that she is more interested in Shoujo Ai manga than regular romance....
Even though she excels in sports and academics, she does have hobbies of her own. She LOVES baking and cooking! Her family finds her baking for any and every holiday and they LOVE it. She could be a very popular bakery and have a thriving Career in it. But well, she would rather be a doctor of course.
Thanks to her mother being such a girly woman, Kokoro has inherited some of the girly genes. She worries over looking nice when going out, she worries about her figure a lot for some reason, and the list goes on and on. She has a childish side to her, which would be expected if you enter her room. It's all cute and fluffy.... Really, no exageration.... Of course, no one knows about it... Well, maybe except her cousin Shiroki and family. But Shiroki is an exception, he's a bit too feminine

My Background Music•••
Sweet Devil -Miku
Anything Else?Her eyes sparkle everytime she sees something cute and her entire personality changes. She's always found to be chewing on a snack, the most common are lollipops and Pocky. She also chews on ice when she's drinking, and is a bit of a Romantist.
Who Do I Like? •••
No one yet. Still waiting for my heart to flip!
THE AUTHOR•••Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:37 pm
- Fate Leo -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you Gotten the Message? -"things aren't what they seem,of course you guys never would WANT to see that"-

MY NAME IS-Fate Leo-
But People call Me-"The Lion" or Leo,i would prefer Leo....-
The last Number of Candles I saw was17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously amale,...
Want to celebrate it?
-December 2nd-

-Things aren't what they seem,and if people would see the true "Fate Leo",they would completely believe the simple quote.People believe he is the bad boy type.You know,not caring,not working and just;fighting.Completely NOT him.Fate probably would never be the fighting type,if for his little sister maybe but other then that;never a fight in his life.He's really such a sweetheart,possibly,i he had a girlfriend,she'll be treaty so good and wonderful.being the hard working type though,he doesn't much care for attention from girls.Only to take care of his little sister.
Sooner or later,fate does wish that people would see he's not that bad,however,he knows that is not possible,since no one wants to even be his partner for a project in school.-

Did You Know?

-Looks to be a serious "bad-boy" to others,.Slightly heavy Italian accent.
-5'9
-Sliver to white.
-Apple Green
-Italian,American.

I'm Really a sweetheart though no one would see that...

They're My DRUG

✓ Sweets
✓ Working
✓ Little Sister

They Make me SICK

✖ People thinking he's a bad boy or in a gang.
✖ people messing with his little sister.
✖ Obnoxious people

I Do Enjoy-I enjoy working,but i'll play the piano for my little sister,only if it makes her happy.-

Ahh details,details....Heres the fun part.Fate pretty much grew up as a good kid.No problems,his parents pretty normal.Well,eh, scratch that,his mom was some teacher for advance science,his father,lead of the mafia.(yea,yea everyone wants to play out this story,Get use to it)besides that,his father had,unique looks,he was handsome.However people could figure he was some gang leader.The attitude that seem to stay on his face spoke it.When Fate was born?,yep,look just like dear-old-dad.Of course he hated it.I mean come on your 3 years old and you look like you want to mess someone up just because they touch your juice box when all you were going to say was "wanna share?".That was Fate.For years,even now,he lives with this "Family Legacy".Pff,yea right.

When he was around 10,his mom had another kid.A little girl,she was small a fragile beautiful girl,and was a little different.Looks like Mommy wanted daddy jealous,and went to far.His mother had red hair and green eyes while dad had sliver hair and apple green eyes.(Like Fate Obviously)Though,the child held golden fair hair and blue eyes.Same like his father's best man.This,resulted in serious conflicts.Fate's father didn't leave but his mom was kick out along with her new toy,his so called best friend,badly bruised and beaten up at that.After a while,his father was struggle with cancer unknown to him till the last minute.At this time Fate was around 15,when he lost his father to it.So him and his little sister(her name is Marie by the way.)Was brought to his uncle's house,no one being there,only a note from him saying "if you can work for it,you can live here,ill send 500 every month to.Understanding this,Fate did what the letter said and now is juggling 3 part-time jobs,school,taking care of his 7 year old sister,along with the stupid rumors.

My Background Music•••
R.I.P-3Oh!3-
Anything Else?-Nothing,
Who Do I Like? •••
Oddly i would blush seeing The Nurse...(is something wrong with me?)
THE AUTHOR•••MadHatterSora

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:54 pm
- Yuri Usagi -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Why put in an effort for something that you'll lose in the end?-

MY NAME ISYuri Usagi
But People call MeYuri
The last Number of Candles I saw wasseventeen
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a Girl
Want to celebrate it?
May 20

Not ever having many friends, if any at all, Yuri is very shy. She walks the halls of the school with her head hung low and in a very gloomy look that keeps others away. She's a true pessimist and can never see the bright side, tending to often be called a downer. She's also quiet lazy because she sees no point in trying anything because she almost always fails. Normally she tends to put up a tough, mean front.

Did You Know?

-Tall and a normal build for a girl, the only reason her eye's sparkle is because they have tears in them.
-5'6"
-A dark silver-ish grey because she dyes it that way
-Deep blue-ish purple
-Australian

She's a very sweet, loving person and honestly hates to hurt people. The reason she's so mean and cold towards people is because she was abused when she was young.

They're My DRUG

✓ Night-time
✓ Rain Storms
✓ Doodling

They Make me SICK

✖ People
✖ Herself
✖ Life

I Do EnjoyDrawing, singing to herself, climbing trees, and staring at the stars.

Yuri grew up in Australia and loved the place and the people. All the people except her parents and close family. She was basically a slave to them. She was beaten brutally, and almost killed on a weekly basis. Yet she was forced to go to school with a smile on her face and makeup covering her scars. When she turned elven her neighbors heard her scream when she was being punished. They called the cops and found Yuri lying bloodied locked in her room. She was taken from her birth parents and placed in foster care until she was thirteen.

A few days after she turned thirteen, a family adopted Yuri. At first she was very, very scared. She hadn't had real parents since her birth family and never knew nice people. She admittedly fell in love with her foster family and opened up quickly. Though she has no problem relaxing with her family she still can't open up to people at school. She's constantly afraid of being hurt.

At the age fourteen Yuri took up kick-boxing and karate, bound on learning to defend herself. After she finished classes her life started falling apart again. Her grades slipped to strait F's and she was considered more and more of an outcast. Now she see no hope for herself. There is no light at the end of her tunnel and doesn't hide it anymore. She just doesn't care.

My Background Music•••
CrushCrushCrush
Anything Else?
Who Do I Like? •••
The Star Athlete of the School
THE AUTHOR•••Taka_tashimaru

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:30 pm
- Damien Kurabi -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? - Relax and Take a break its not like the world isn't going anywhere without you. -

MY NAME ISDamien Kurabi
But People call MeDamien
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aMale
Want to celebrate it?
July 26th

Damien is more then what other people label as him, well yeah he's lazy but eh who cares Damien actually is very fun loving he loves a good laugh and maybe have some fun along the way. Damien had always been the teasing type too but he never really means anything of it, he is just playing around. Damien is also a very comical guy and enjoys making people laugh. Damien though he doesn't attend class often is intelligent for the most part.

Did You Know?

-Good Build Weighs about 175
-Height
-Dirty Grey
-Hazel-ish....
-Japanese-American

His Mother is dead and his Father is in Jail, he lives with his grandma.

They're My DRUG

✓ Rain
✓ Skateboarding
✓ Spicy foods

They Make me SICK

✖ Bland food
✖ Over-Achievers who brag
✖ Liars

I Do EnjoySkate boarding and playing guitar though he still has some things to learn with the guitar

Damien was born into not the best of families. When Damien was four his mother died of a virus that had went with her all her life. Damien grew up with his dad in an apartment for a while until he was about ten then he father was arrested and put in prison for grand theft auto and a couple other charges no one would explain to him. With both of his parents gone the only person he could turn to live with was his grandmother, and his grandmother was ancient and really lazy so Damien learned how to cook, clean, and take after himself. Damien was a excellent student until his high school years then he started ditching more and more and now its like a hobby to him, he rarely goes to class and when he does its when he is forced to and then he just walks out anyways. Damien still talks with his father from time to time but mostly he has no family, his grandmother is always posted up in her room so he rarely sees her too but he doesn't care, he tries to replace his family with friends.

My Background Music•••
Move Along - AAR
Anything Else?Nope
Who Do I Like? •••
Huh... I don't know.
THE AUTHOR•••Phat_boi33

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:23 pm
Marie Leo

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -I wont hate myself to be loved by you-

MY NAME ISMarie Leo
But People call MeStar
Want to celebrate it?
May 13th

Marie is a free spirited little brat which got her the nick name the Delinquent through the teachers, though she is very much really boyish she loves to spend hours on her hair when she is alone, and like others girls she likes to be treated like one but never does which is the reason she has a perma frown on her face all the time.

Did You Know?

-is quite slender but has curves making her look bigger then she really is
-5' even
-Blonde
-Blue
-Italian, American

she is Homosexual but it's the reason all the bad boys want her because she shows no interest in them... Only her brother knows..... She's also a closet poet....

They're My DRUG

✓ Beating up guys
✓ Hair
✓ Being treated like a girl

They Make me SICK

✖ being treated like a guy
✖ her brother being misjudged
✖ Being Alone

I Do EnjoyDoing her own hair for hours on end, Writing poetry

Marie is Fate's younger sister, all her life she knew she was different knew she wasn't fully a Leo, her mother cheated on Fate's father with his best friend and produced this small fragile child that is now Maire. Marie grew up being sheltered due to her fragile state and the fact that her mother wasn't around didn't help, Marie grew up more like a guy then a girl thus her present state of mind as being the kid who the teachers hate and the bad boys love her.

Marie is different she doesn't enjoy all the male attention the guys give her but she puts up with it so no one at the school suspects anything about her. Although Marie puts up a cool i don't give a fusk front she actually is a caring girl who only wants to be loved for who she really is not for the person she pretends to be.

My Background Music•••
This is how it feels by The Veronicas
Anything Else?No.... another thing i am not talking about
Who Do I Like? •••
..... Why the heck should i tell you?
THE AUTHOR•••xXxKookieKillerxXx

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:14 pm
Amaya Matsumoto

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? Hi. I'm kinda busy. Come back later?

MY NAME ISAmaya Matsumoto
But People call MeMaya
Want to celebrate it?
January 1st

Amaya has been told she was hardworking and studious. She believes that she is studious but not hardworking she just gets her work done quickly. Amaya is really quiet and doesn't talk to people much and stays away from them so that she can stay focused on her work. Amaya is nice to people but doesn't show it unless she is close friends with them so she has been thought of as a cold and mean person. Amaya has the tendency to be curious about everything around her but mainly people that she has not met before. She sometimes can act childish when it comes to rain.

Did You Know?

-Medium build and weighs around 110 lbs
-5"4'
-A pink-blond looks brown in dim light
-Brown
-Russian,American

Her mother is dead and she loves to go to parties

They're My DRUG

✓ Music
✓ Parties
✓ Writing

They Make me SICK

✖ Being told what to do
✖ Suck ups
✖ Snow

I Do EnjoyMusic, Writing, going to parties, singing to herself, playing in the rain, Drawing, listening to music

Amaya was born from a Russian mother and a Japanese/American father. She never learned the Japanese language that well but did learn Russian and English. She knows some Japanese so that she can communicate with others if needed. When she was born her family was delighted but 4 days after the birth and they were home her mother caught a disease. Her father had no idea what it was and took her to the hospital where she died. Amaya never knew her mother since she was too young to know her. Amaya's father soon moved and got a job as the principal of a school. When she was old enough she started school and was under her fathers care all the time cause he was afraid that she would die like her mother did.

Amaya is now in high school where her father works and has tried really hard to prove to her father that she wont die like her mom did. She always snuck out of the house to go to parties that were around held by people from her school. She would even go to raves and never tell her dad. Amaya still keeps her grades up so her father wont suspect a thing and she hides all the glowstick's or whatnot that she gets from the parties in a stash that is well hidden. Amaya always wake up on morning and looks at the photo of her mother, father, and her when she was really young and always wished her mother was with her right now.

My Background Music•••
Death to your Heart// Blood on the Dance Floor
Anything Else?If she was ever found out about her other personality she would beg the person to never tell her father because it is her secret. She also keeps her normal personality in check when she is at school and never gets into conversations with others about a recent party that she went to.
Who Do I Like? •••
You have to wait and see....
THE AUTHOR•••Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:53 pm
- Hijikata Tashige -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you Gotten the Message? - Hey, you there! Did you know? You and I are meant to be . . . -

MY NAME IS Hijikata Tashige.
But People call Me Tashi or Ta-chan.
The last Number of Candles I saw was Seventeen.
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a guy.
Want to celebrate it?
April 1st

Tashi is that cool level headed guy you just can't help but like. He's got the looks and he's that all around good guy. He's everyone's best friend and sadly- that's it. Although known for being a big flirt, people can't help but think him silly and never take him seriously. Main reason relationships never last long with him. He say things but doesn't mean then and most girl just can't get serious with him. In the end, the majority of the girls he goes out with just ends up being his 'good friend' and he's the guy who they can talk to about their problems. He's like the gay friend who isn't gay. Knows his ways around a girl but never live up to the moment. It's frustrating really but Tashigi never lets it get the better of him. It's a pride thing. He likes seeing people smile so he doesn't mind having to play the 'just friends' kind of person.

Did You Know?
An athlete's build
Lean- not too muscled
159 lbs and 5 foot 10 inches
Dyed orange blond hair and amber eyes
Decent of Japanese mother and English father

He's actually pretty smart, despite his playboy like behaviors. He also like cute and fluffy animals and tend to get out of character around them.

They're My DRUG
✓ Reading
✓ Sleeping
✓ Partying

They Make me SICK
✖ Perfumes
✖ Clingy women
✖ Big Dogs

I Do Enjoy Eating. Haha, Tashi is a guy who likes his food as much as he likes his girls. He also likes boxing and spends most of his time at a gym when he doesn't have any plan with a girl.

Obviously You're too curious •••
Hijikata Tashige. He was born in Japan to Hijikata Miako, a Japanese woman, and Nathanial Williams, a visiting Englishman. It was a love at first sight sort of thing. His father had only came to Japan to take landscape photography for his work but happen upon his mother, who was an up and coming model in the fashion industry. Captivated by one another's charm, they fell instantly in love and married some months later. A year after that, Tashigi was born. Wanting to follow her husband, his mother took him and her to live in England. There, she grew even more in the fashion industry while his father became a famous and renown photographer. It was a rather privilege life for the young Tashige.Though it wasn't all happy and whatnot. His parent's were busy people and never actually had time for him. Their hectic and stressful workaholic life was what ended up tearing the family apart.

At five, his parents divorce with his mother taking custody of him and to compromise with her work, Tashigi was sent back to Japan to live with his grandmother on his mother side. Tashige suppose he should have been thankful for that as he had no wish growing up to be like his parents. His grandmother raised him to be a sensible person and he loved the rustic country like life-style he had with his grandmother. The rest of his childhood was rather simple. A generic little story of school days and making friends. Those day of innocent laughter and tearful goodbyes. Why tearful? Well, when he had first started school in Japan, Tashige found it rather hard to make friends. But it all changed though when the young Saburu Akai reached out a helping hand. Tashige (or Ta-chan as he was called by Akai) and Akai (or Aki-chi as he was called by Tashige) were the most inseparable of people. They even vowed to be friends for life but it came to tearful end when, Tashige, ten years old, was taken back oversea by his mother.

Many years later, seventeen year old Hijikata Tashige returned to Japan a change person. That down to earth boy of his younger days gone and his childhood memories of Akai all forgotten.

My Background Music •••
Clazziquai- Love Mode
Anything Else? N/A
Who Do I Like? •••
Currently confuse at who he likes.
THE AUTHOR ••• Lawless Terra

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:40 pm
- Kagome Ishihara -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.-

MY NAME IS Kagome Ishihara
But People call Me Kagome, Ms. Ishihara
The last Number of Candles I saw was sixteen
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a female
Want to celebrate it?
December 15th

Perfect. In every way. That is how you would describe Kagome Ishihara. She is organized, neat and totally poised. She has never fallen or stumbled once in her life. She has the most beautiful manners of any girl her age and is kind to everyone. Always has a hello and a smile waiting for each of her classmates. She is the perfect little role model for girls her age and is even really respected by her upper class men. With Kagome, nothing is ever out of place or lost. However when she is alone she has this incredibly sad aura about her. If you catch her sitting by herself she will slump down and look as if she is on the verge of tears. She doesn't talk too much because she really is just a shy, sweet girl who is trying to fit in.

Did You Know?

-Quite the tiny little thing weighing in at 100 pounds. Sometimes less. She has a fragile beauty about her.
-Just a short little thing standing at 5' 2"
-Oddly enough her hair is supposed to be black but looks like a vivid teal. She has never dyed it.
-Her eyes are blue.
-Full Japanese

She just wants to be normal and have normal friends who aren't chosen for her by her parents.

They're My DRUG

✓ Music (listening and playing)
✓ Cute things likes bows
✓ Being outside in rain or shine

They Make me SICK

✖ Etiquette lessons
✖ Her "friends"
✖ Attending her parents' soirees

I Do Enjoy singing, horseback riding, ballroom dancing, playing the piano and violin.

Kagome is the only child of the wealthiest family in Japan. Her father is the head of a huge corporation and her mother has just taken his wealth all in her stride. When she was born her mother decided that this baby girl of hers would have everything she ever wanted in life. She would be a perfect little lady and the apple of her eye. So Kagome was spoiled rotten. You'd think she would be stuck up because of this right? Wrong. You forgot the part about being a perfect little lady.When she hit the age of four her mother started to get the best tutors to teach her daughter to become bright. She had etiquette lessons, horseback riding lessons, she even had lessons that helped her with poise and speaking. Since she was homeschooled she didn't have many friends save for the ones she met at her parents' parties where they were constantly showing her off.

The truth was though, although she was smiling and looked as if she were happy, she wasn't. True, she had everything she could ever have wanted and she was very grateful for it but what she really wanted was to be like the girls she saw running around outside. The large groups of girls talking and laughing together. Hugging and crying together. So when she was old enough to start attending high school she begged her parents to allow her to go too. Her mother protested but in the end she was allowed to go. That was when they started to get strict with her. She was not allowed to talk to the boys too much and any girls that wanted to be her friends couldn't really be. She wasn't allowed to go over any one's house and also was not allowed to invite them to hers. Even now she keeps taking her lessons at home as well as those at school. All she wants is friends but she can't seem to stand up to her parents who seem to think no one is ever going to be good enough for their baby doll.

My Background Music•••
Love is war
Anything Else? Nope covered it all I think!
Who Do I Like? •••
No one in that way yet. She just wants friends for now.
THE AUTHOR•••HatterHarleyQuinn

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:41 pm
- Light Oroshi -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? A teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary.

MY NAME IS Light Oroshi
But People call Me Mr. Oro
The last Number of Candles I saw was twenty four
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a male
Want to celebrate it?
February 19th

Pretty much just the calmest and most together guy you will ever meet. I rarely ever lost my cool and if I do I handle the situation with a cold indifference. Nothing really gets to me so someone could insult me in the worst way and most likely I will ignore you and give you responses dripping with sarcasm. I am very protective of my friends. Kind of like the big brother/father type to everyone. Because of my age I do believe I know things that others may not but I am not necessarily a huge know it all. I give off this vibe that says that I'm unapproachable but I'm actually a very nice and understanding person. A flaw of mine is that I am too trusting of people no matter their background. I also have a fun side of me that I like to show to my students. I can get a bit flirty at times but I promise it is all in good fun!

Did You Know?

-I weigh in at 150lbs. I'm lean but muscular.
-Pretty tall if I do say so, 6' 4"
-Black hair.
-Dark brown eyes
-Japanese

I do like both genders but prefer girls to guys. Too many butch guys out there. I'm the male in my relationships thank you very much.

They're My DRUG

✓ Visual Arts especially photography
✓ Exercising
✓ Japanese foods

They Make me SICK

✖ Know it alls
✖ People disrupting my class
✖ My apparent group of fan girls

I Do Enjoy photography, going to plays, painting and writing my own guitar music.

Not really much to say here. Born into a family of four with a younger sister, they were pretty much your average family. He went to school like the rest of the kids his age did and did normal boy things. His parents both worked so he only saw them after he and his sister came back home from school. Their house was nothing to brag about but hey it was a roof over their heads. He was the type of child who never complained about much and always had a level head. He was something of a leader in his school though it wasn't too hard for him. The school he attended was by no means a high end school and most children there were with families who were just barely getting by. They sought someone to lead them and help them think better of themselves. Luckily Light was there.

Because of the way he was in school he though that when he went off to college he would be a teacher. He was great at explaining things and had incredible patience. He loved to help others as well so it was only natural for him to choose this career path. In college though even he had to succumb to the partying that went on. He broke his fair share of hearts there with a few old flames that still call him every once in a while. Light became some what of a flirt then and still is to this day. Once he graduated school he was quickly offered a job and has been there ever since. He is regarded as one of the best teachers there and all the kids love to be in his classes.

My Background Music•••
I will follow you into the dark
Anything Else? He is some what of a party person as well.
Who Do I Like? •••
That nurse is looking pretty good...
THE AUTHOR•••HatterHarleyQuinn

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:45 pm
- Saburu Akai -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? - Ah, do I know you? -

MY NAME IS Saburu Akai.
But People call Me Aki or Aki-chi [a childhood nickname].
The last Number of Candles I saw was seventeen.
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a guy.
Want to celebrate it?
November 8

First impression are never what people make them out to be. It's rarely the truth but as the saying goes- 'Never judge a book by it's cover.' So can be said for Akai. Although he may come off as the overly shy vice president of Eien Joukai Senzai Gakuen, Saburu Akai is actually a man with a lot of stubbornness in him. He is the type of person who does whatever he can and never gives in. Though he is caring he has a tendency to get extremely annoyed with other people when in the heat of the moment and say things he doesn't mean. It is a habit of his as he is always jumping to conclusion. It's his most hated faults and is usually the cause of most of his troubles. In the end of such heated moments, he would always come out apologizing repetitively afterward, even if the fault wasn't his. Easily embarrassed and extremely modest, Akai is a very likeable person once people try and get pass his introverted ways. He is also brutally honest, never one to sugar coat things. It's one of the main reason he is always trying to keep to himself. One thing he can't ever be honest about though is his own feelings. While smart, it's probably the only thing he is rather oblivious to.

Did You Know?
Akai is of average height and build, being 135 lbs at 5 foot and 7 inches. As a person not use to sport or any sorts of athletic activities, he is more so seen as a tall and lanky person though not to the point of being scrawny or anorexic. More lean than tone and has a face that one could say he isn't bad to look at. Of Japanese decent, he has long waist length brown hair with matching light brown eyes and his skin, a creamy tan like color.

Despite his personality and outward behavior- Akai is actually a smoker. As a person who easily stress, he came to find that smoking helps relieves his stress-filled days. Of course, being Mr. Over-achiever, no one expects it of him. He no doubt dreads the day when someone find out about it. He is also a very good cook.

They're My DRUG
✓ Cooking
✓ Studying
✓ Smoking

They Make me SICK
✖ Talking
✖ Loud noises
✖ Crowded places

I Do Enjoy
Every once in a while, Akai does enjoy lazing about. From a rather hectic household, he takes much pleasure on those rare days when he can just do practically nothing. Other times, he enjoy being in the kitchen and cooking up new dishes he experiments with and make. Mostly anything house-related comes easily to him and Akai suppose he could consider doing chores a hobby.

Obviously You're too curious •••
Saburu Akai was born to two very irresponsible parents. They were the type of people who like to indulge in things and sometime, tend to go a bit overboard. Only having eyes for one another, its a wonder why they even bother to have a child in the first place. Going off on vacation just the two of them, they would always leave Akai all alone to tend to the lonely and empty house. With only an equally irresponsible relative to check up on him every now and then when his parents were gone, it was quite unbearable for child so young. Because of this, Akai was a very independent person, even as a child. He never asked for help and always strives to do things as best as he can. A hard worker you could say and he never seem to let anything bother him. That's the kind of person he shows to other people anyway. So young and already, he was showing the world a mask that hide the loneliness he felt within.

Things changed for Akai though when Hijikata Tashige transferred into his elementary school. The others mix blood made him an outcast but Akai didn't care for that and had approached the boy. Since then- they had become fast friends. He looked up to Tashige, finding the boy to be so wild and carefree, adventurous and fearless. A person who didn't seem to have a care in the world and did what he, himself, thought was right. Akai admired that about the other and hoped that they would be friends forever. Being with Tashige, Akai was able to forget about his own problems with his family and was able to just be the kid that he was. Sadly, the end of those blissful days came to an end when his childhood friend just up and left one day, never to be seen again. The only thing that remained was the innocent promise that they had made, promising they would one day meet again. Returning back to those lonely days, the promise was probably the only thing that kept the Akai going.

Year's later, Akai is the same as ever and his parent, still kept to their irresponsible way and only stopping home to drop off the 'love child' they create on their journey. In the end, the only change was that Akai found himself the oldest of three and the house is no longer as lonely as it once was. His days now are basically filled with taking care of three brothers, Takagi and Keiske (13/twins), and Saitou (7). Not to brag or anything, throughout the years, he became quite an expert at doing household chores. Who else was gonna do it then but him? And beside- now seventeen and able to take care of himself, that relative his parents left to watch over them no longer even bothered to show up. Life continued on like so for Akai. Even when he entered High School, it was all the same. Well, he did manage to grow some backbone however. Not overly shy like he was in his younger days, he has become more assertive and bold. He even manage to become vice-president of the Student Council. Things were good for Akai, but it all changed though during his second year when 'he' return. Akai remembered the other immediately and he was happy to finally meet his child hood friend once more. But when the other didn't even recognize him, it tore deeply at his heart, though he knew not why it did then. Afraid to ask, to step up and face his friend, Akai just continued on whilst denying the ache of his heart.

So begins the sweet and tragic high school days for Akai and all those around him . . .

My Background Music •••
Trading Yesterday - Nothing But You
Anything Else? - - -
Who Do I Like? •••
Thinks that he likes the Class President.
Denying his feelings for the Infamous Flirt

THE AUTHOR ••• Cat of Rhiminee

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:14 am
- Shiroki Kaishiro Sorano -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message?
-Masks are meant to be worn, but they're meant to be removed as well-

MY NAME ISShiroki Kaishiro Sorano
But People call MeShiro
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aMale
Want to celebrate it?
February 19th

He's carefree and a bit of a joker, he enjoys goofing off. He's a big of a flirt, to both guys and girls, and naturally compliments them (AKA an Unwitty flirt) but has much respect for everyone around him, and treats them equally. Even though he is a flirt, he only does it to make people feel better about themselves... not to get in a relationship. He's just there to be the gay best friend he is. He's very friendly and talks to almost everyone if not everyone. Hate is a word not in his dictionary. He's quite a gentleman, speaking in such manner, but he's also rude in a teenage manner. He's honest as well, and has a feminine perspective on things. An OCD of being a Perfectionist as well, He spends half an hour just to make sure his hair looks nice. And being feminine, he's sensitive emotionally. Though, no one has ever seen him angry yet. That's because he's a pacifist, he doesn't like violence to much unless the time calls for it. Like in Sports~ But still, it's a friendly competition to him. No need to break someone's leg for the ball. And being Feminine and a Perfectionist.... He spends time to make sure there is no SINGLE crease on his shirt, bed, or any fabric. But for some reason doesn't mind MANY Exceptions. Like laying on grass.... As long as it TURNS OUT Clean and what not... He's fine.... Otherwise he wouldn't be able to become an athlete. He's a HUGE Romantist and probably the master of cheeziness. Lastly, he's relationship/girl shy. It's weird since he "flirts" with girls, but if they take the lead and compliment him or something, he will turn blood beet red.

Did You Know?

-Speaks Korean, Japanese, French, English, and Some ASL
-6"3 weighs 120 lbs lean muscles, skinny waist, slim legs. (He could pass for a hot girl in a drag)
-Naturally Pink
-Sky Blue to Ocean Blue (Depends on his outfit)
-Korean/French From mom Japanese/British From Father

Has never been in a real genuine relationship nor has had his first Kiss! He's also relationship/Girl shy. He's alright with flirting with girls, but once they take the lead he becomes red and stutters, as well as nervous and glancing away all the time. He's also VERY flamboyant. One glance you would think he's gay, but nope. He's what you call Retrosexual.

They're My DRUG

✓ Cooking (Homemade food)
✓ Designing/Making outfits
✓ Music

They Make me SICK

✖ Coffee
✖ Unhealthy Foods (Especially Greasy Food)
✖ Dirty Items

I Do EnjoySewing, Cooking, Drawing outfits-Designing outfits, Dancing and Singing the Most! But Collecting tea sets and tea has been and always will be his all time hobby as well as Camping or doing sports.

He grew up well for his family is wealthy, but he was lonely. His parents didn't really spend much time with him because of work. And His mother and Father was divorced! But he was alright with it, he had his grandparents who practically raised him themselves. But not without having him study. He learned Fencing, Akido, Violin, Piano, Sign Language, and Art for outside knowledge from his family. And then while going to school, he also was tutored outside of it. His father then met his collegue and son, whom was the star shooter on the soccer team. So told Shiroki to do some sports as well. Apparently, Shiroki was better in not just one sport, but all of the sports. Fencing, Kendo, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Track, Swim, Waterpolo, etc. It made his father proud. But he also wanted to learn some things himself, and asked for only a few things. To learn how to play the Guitar, Dance, Singing, Sewing, and to learn Cooking. Even if he had to learn it himself. Now, he's really good at all these things, some may say that he has a future in the Culinary, Music, or Fashion career.
He grew up with adults commenting on his hair color, At one point, he even dyed it black. It was a big mistake on his part, he wished for his hair color to come back, which it did eventually after he buzzed it (His worst nightmare for a long time) But now, he's proud of his hair color. It's his naturally unique hair color that works for him. He's proud to be himself, and if anyone has a problem with him, so be it. They'll just end up liking him anyways because no one has ever held a grude or hated him for a long time. His smiles are just so bright and cheerful. But behind that smile, is a mature boy who doesn't allow anyone to see his negative emotions which prevails to anyone getting to his heart.
He's actually quite optimistic, always looking on the brighter side of life. And if things take a wrong turn, he adapts to it and thinks of the good things. And if he doesn't, well... The school sport teams are lucky for him to help out for next competition. Rare, for he refuses to join sport teams for reasons of not being able to do his own things. If his family wants him to do something he doesn't like, he compromises. He isn't spoiled or anything, if anything he's anything BUT Spoiled. He doesn't boast, not really caring how great he is when all he sees is room for improvement. But he's not modest either, he knows he has skill. One thing he can't deny is his skills in music and fashion. But still, he's more modest than boastful. He holds bragging rights to his intelligence as well. Next to the honor student. But he doesn't do homework much. And with his feminine face, he would be a killer in a drag.

My Background Music•••
Just be Friends
Anything Else? He likes to go out and party his butt off a lot. He's also found to carry around gloves with light drops in them (For light shows)
Who Do I Like? •••
He tends to do some stupid stuff around The principal's Kid.....
THE AUTHOR•••Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:20 pm
Laura

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? ”Helping people is the best thing I could do. It makes me feel accomplished, but sometimes, it hurts to get attached...."

MY NAME ISMiss Laura Li
But People call MeLaura
The last Number of Candles I saw was23
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aWoman
Want to celebrate it?
September 28th

Laura is very caring, being a very relaxed person naturally. She accepts everyone around her as her equal and judges no one. She is bubbly and always has a smile on her face. She always knows what to say and cares about each and every one of the students that go to the school, knowing them all by name.

Did You Know?

-I have a tattoo at the base of my neck. A barcode, the number 0928134093 laid underneath the carefully inked bars.
-5’4”
-Honey Blonde
-Light green, but in certain light, they are a light blue.
-German and Russian

She has always been attracted to younger men, sort of her weakness actually.

They're My DRUG

✓ The Rain
✓ Food!~
✓ Watching Movies under a Blanket

They Make me SICK

✖ Popcorn
✖ Completely Serious People
✖ Watching her Students throw their life away

I Do EnjoyShe has an undying love for flim and photography. Her father taught her to analysis everything and see something that others don't.

She never knew her real parents, but she was adopted by a widowed man who lost his wife and child during childbirth. He cared for her like she was his daughter and was her constant companion. From a young age, she had developed a relationship to her father that was unlike any other. She idolized him and his work, wanting to do nothing more than be exactly like him. Her was a director for many small companies that specialized in idependent flims. They traveled all of the country, and during one shoot, an accident happened. At the age of eighteen, she was fatherless and alone, but that didn't stop her. She became interest nursing while trying to get herself on the map with her filming, but found a love for her students. She could imagine leaving them, putting her love for helping people in front of her own needs. She still finds time to do what she loves, and is notheless happier now than before.
She went to college in New Jersey, originallly for film and coustume design, working in several small school productions. She became interest nursing while trying to get herself on the map with her filming. She volunteered at the hospital and finally switched her majors. She finally landed herself a job, but not in filming. It was suppose to be just for getting on her feet but she found a love for her students. She couldn't imagine leaving them, putting her love for helping people in front of her own needs. She enjoys her work and wouldn't change it at all. She still finds time to do what she loves, and is notheless happier now than before.

My Background Music•••
Keep Holding On
Anything Else?-Extra stuff-
Who Do I Like? •••
She has her fair share of attractions, but that's for her to know, and her heart to tell.
THE AUTHOR•••KassandraHawkin

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff