Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Butterfly [profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image

Butterfly

links :: rp

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:04 pm
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Harper Celisse Collins
User Image

They a d d r e s s me as Harper
I just h a p p e n to be eighteen
The doctor c a l l e d me a girlie
On this c e r t a i n day October 13th

I tend to act like so
I tend to act like so
I'm a bit of a stubborn girl. If you try and tell me what to do, I'll get mad, unless I like you. Around my friends I'm super nice and funny, but if I dislike you, I'm a sarcastic b***h. Usually, adults say I'm sweet, smart, and a nice little girl, and my parents say I'm a fiery little angel. I find it funny, so many descriptions for little old me. Around guys though, I can be super flirty, though it depends on how I feel about them if its joking or not. Unless they piss me off, then I'm just very rebellious, I enjoy making people mad, if they've messed with me. It's this whole vindictive thing I have going for me.

Turn some pages in my book
turn some pages in my book
My life, well, it's not like I have a huge sob story, or a gold digger mother, none of that really. There is one thing that counts as sad, I guess. When I was about a year old, my mother died of a heart condition. It was my fault really. The doctors told her not to have a baby, but she did, and she seemed fine for about year, but a few weeks after my first birthday, she just... died. It was in her sleep, and the doctors say she felt no pain. My dad never blamed me, just worked his butt off to give me the life he thought I deserved. I was his little princess.

As I grew up, my dad gave me lots of freedom, telling me he trusted me and just wanted me to be happy. I never got into trouble, never got lectured, nothing. This is why I don't do well with authority I guess.

Like I said, my life is pretty boring. Except for my friends, and the fact that I get what ever I want, everything else is just plain and simple.

xXHiddenXTearsXxomnomnom

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:12 pm
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Klaus Toreneth Belloximous
User Image

They a d d r e s s me as Klaus
I just h a p p e n to be Twenty
The doctor c a l l e d me a Male
On this c e r t a i n day January 1st

I tend to act like so
I tend to act like so
Well, before the whole 'Murder' I was rather a pretty good leader. But that was only because that is what my parent's wanted me to be. I am actually quite the troublemaker behind the scenes. I am spoiled, bratty, a scaredy cat (though will never admit it). childish, short-tempered, but gives up easily, and greedy. I want everything for myself, and I don't care what happens to anyone else. I can be rather kind, and considerate, but that doesn't me I will be to you. After my parent's died, I guess I found no need to be what they wanted me to be. My heart just got filled with hatred and revenge. That is the right thing to do...Right...? Make the humans miserable for what they did...

My father was a very strong, merciful, man. He ruled the kingdom with love. He was a kind understanding man. My mother was rather adventurous, I remember when she took me out to explore some places. Father got so worried that we had to stop though. Unlike father, mom didn't try to understand, she just scolded you for something you done other then listening to the rest of the story. But that didn't mean she wasn't kind.

If my parent's where not kind, and if I didn't love them, I might have as well have ran away. Because everyone else disliked me for my rude behavior. Without my parents I feel alone in the world. My hatred for the humans are so strong, that I don't think I can ever forgive them....I still...I can still remember their blue blood on the floor (Blue blood = Because they are Royal). I remember the humans who killed them, standing above their lifeless bodies.

Karafuru Yumeomnomnom

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:15 pm
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Tanuj Guren Lutmeer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They a d d r e s s me as Tera
I just h a p p e n to be seventeen
The doctor c a l l e d me a male
On this c e r t a i n day 9/11/1995

I tend to act like so
I tend to act like so
I’m a pretty nice guy if you get to know me. I’m not much of a threat to someone, that’s as long as they don’t mess with my friends or I. Trust me, mess with us, and you’ll be heading to hell. Other than that, I hope we can be friends.

I lived a good life in a good family. I had a loving mother and father, with two nice sisters. I was about 14 when they all died, by the same man. He tied me and my father up, and sat us up against a wall so we could watch his horrifying actions. He raped my mother and sisters, then tortured them. He kept as all in a dungeon and continued the same actions for weeks. Finally my dad freed himself, and untied the rest of us. When the man came back down for another round of rape and torture, my dad got in a big fight with him. They fought while the rest of us escaped. Unfortunately the man killed my father and shot down my sisters and mother. They were all dead, but I continued running. I found a town, told the police what happened, and the man was arrested then killed. Since then, I vowed to never let people suffer that kind of fate anymore.

DuSandavarUzamakiomnomnom

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:46 pm
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Aime Lisette Cherise
User Image

They a d d r e s s me as Amie
I just h a p p e n to be Eighteen
The doctor c a l l e d me a A Pretty Lady
On this c e r t a i n day March 4th

I tend to act like so
I tend to act like so
Amie is a gentle girl. She is the true definition of a pacifist and/or a push-over. Amie will do anything for her friends, no matter what task, its the way she believes in. Amie has the tendency to over-think everything about every single thing. Due to her timidness, she doesn't talk much unless with her friends, Amie is a quiet wallflower who watches. Also, she actually never forgets anything, its quite weird. Anyway, she does have somewhat of a rebellious side, but it's hardly existent.

Amie had grown up in a household filled with many siblings and just two step-siblings. You see, her father had re-married. Not cause the mom had cheated, nor had she left, nor had they simply fell out of love, her father remarried cause her biological mother had passed away of Leukemia. It was a hard time for Amie, her three other brothers and her father who had recently got laid off. When she did past, obviously the mourned but soon after her dad got a job, and three years later, he got remarried to a lady who has two daughters who are twins. Now there was Amie, the girl twins against the three boys. But, their happiness didn't last long cause her father had gotten into a car accident and left Amie to look after everyone.. Well, she had help. Her friends for a lifetime helped whenever they can. Because of the older brother's protective instincts when they go to school (and her lack of being a social butterfly) she has grew fond of that feeling and hugged her brother whenever she sees him. There's no tragic story of her doing something against her parents will, no murders, no bloodshed. Just a normal family going through normal stuff. Well, till she got suck into something bad.. Something abnormal.

iNessieMonsterRawromnomnom

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff