Reply Social Room
TF2 Replays

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:09 am
Wow, this thing actually works! Post your TF2 replays or other funny ones you've seen here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyh0r0Scll0  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:44 pm
All these dumbasses recording every second hoping they'll get a shitty item, are causing so much lag, I want to hurt them.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:48 pm
how are they causing lag? is it not individual processing?  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:19 pm
As if there weren't enough TF2 videos on the internet already. Also, gaddammit now I'm not special for being able to record s**t.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:03 pm
All I know is that since the server I like to play on updated to be able to replay, it's been lagging like a mother.

I also know that you get to view from any players perspective, which either means that the server is handling all that info already, and it's making more demands on the server, or they're tapping everyone's individual session.

Either way, I imagine that whenever someone's recording, it slows everything down.

AND THAT PISSES ME OFF.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:22 pm
yeah, fraps is still pro, fish is still on top yo!  

Xilo The Odd

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:44 pm
I love fraps.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:55 pm
No, free camera mode definitely makes this better for capturing moments without much advanced planning, but it'd be nice if it wasn't causing immense lag spikes  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:17 pm
My one problem with Fraps is how much space it takes up. My 1TB HDD is about 60% taken up with half a Portal 2 co-op run though,..  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:05 pm
Super Cheesio
My one problem with Fraps is how much space it takes up. My 1TB HDD is about 60% taken up with half a Portal 2 co-op run though,..
you do realize that cause its a RAW file right? as in ABSOLUTLEY NO COMPRESSION has been done to it right? use windows movie maker for god sakes and compress that file for god sakes  

Xilo The Odd

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:18 am
Xilo The Odd
Super Cheesio
you do realize that cause its a RAW file right? as in ABSOLUTLEY NO COMPRESSION has been done to it right? use windows movie maker for god sakes and compress that file for god sakes
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  
Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff