Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:33 am
NIGHTBLOOM

A nightshade blossom and a moonflower, borne of the same root. Entwined, they grow together. Bloom together. Choke together.

Two brothers. Not twins, but incredibly alike. Enough so that kin they have just met have trouble telling the difference between them. They are trickers and thieves. Cunning brothers that lie and charm their way through every sticky situation or to get what they want.

Semi-Custom Request
username: Amizade
kin name: Nightshade
kin species: Acha
growing or non: Growing please
request: Black/dark with some sort of small marking? I have no idea. Up to colourist. You can do whatever you want. He doesn't even need to be dark. Go rainbow if it pleases you. Side note: possibly flowery antlers or a flower somewhere?
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): The Nightbloom brothers are a sly, cunning sort. Charming, yes. Untrustworthy, definitely. Often posing as each other and doing all sorts of things to get want they want.

Semi-Custom Request
username: Amizade
kin name: Moonbloom
kin species: Acha
growing or non: Growing please
request: Same as Nightshade except with a subtle difference in his markings. One of their tricks is to only appear one at a time, to make the impression that there's only one buck (Nightbloom) so it's important that they don't look too different. <:
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): As above. <3

I'm throwing in a little extra: ??? - no gold left

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:37 am
August, 2011 (?)
"evergreen" quest - currently nameless

User Image

'Evergreen' is extremely cautious in that she will always be sure to avoid anything that looks "dangerous". A dark cave, a large tree, a raucous bird, a bramble bush, etc. She has an irrational fear of... well, just about everything. A slightly pointed stick jutting out of the earth? OH MY GOODNESS, I MIGHT TRIP AND FALL ON IT AND THEN BLEED TO DEATH ALL ALONE IN THIS MOTHERFATHERFORSAKEN CLEARING. *keeps a wide berth* She is not a risk taker a.k.a, she would get along swimmingly with Quiverstep, haha.

5th of June, 2012
I found a name that I love and now I'm paranoid that someone else will think of it before I can use it (for either Essence x Squall or Flowerpod x All Fall Down offspring), even though it's never come up before. *gulps*

24th of July, 2012
Amber
Watership Down kin - Thlayli & Kehaar?

23rd of November, 2012
Re: 5th of June, 2012 entry. Completed - Expecting to Fly

22nd of June, 2013
rambling miza:
i need a mermaid/ocean kin. yus yus.
w/ pretty ocean-coloured hair and an anti-butch edit.

and my tea kin.

and spider and the fly.

and nightshade & moonbloom.

galilean moon kin - possibly jupiter as well? with "redspot" pet, heh.

hmm, maybe i should get clementine as well. yes yes.

wait, nightshade & moonbloom can be my tea kin! yes, good good.
okay, must write up proper quest for them and my ocean girl who i cannot afford right now. qq

well no gold and still no name ideas for my ocean girl so i guess i'll start with my tea kin. <3

edit: okay, decided to make nightbloom two brothers and then get twins for my tea kin. separate separate.

23rd of June 2013
Nightbloom questing commences.

Amizade

Phantom

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:28 am

Amizade

Phantom

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:18 am

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:15 am

SLOE

User Image
kindergarten drawing provided by yours truly

THE SONG OF THE SLOE FAIRY

"When Blackthorn blossoms leap to sight,
They deck the hedge with starry light,
In early Spring
When rough winds blow,
Each promising
A purple sloe.

And now is Autumn here, and lo,
The Blackthorn bears the purple sloe!
But ah, how much
Too sharp these plums,
Until the touch
Of Winter comes!"

(The sloe is a wild plum. One bite will set your teeth on edge
until it has been mellowed by frost; but it is not poisonous.)

Cicely Mary Barker

Personality: Frank and lazy, Sloe is Blackthorn's (bratty) baby sister. She has been brought up by her sibling and though they have their disagreements, Sloe would do anything for her (not that Blackthorn would want the help). Hunter-wise, she is not as skilled as her sister and would much rather lay around sunbathing than tackle a boar, but she has been taught how to hunt and is more than capable of it. Sloe tends to hate other kin on first sight but will change her mind if the other kin proves their worth. Once you've earned her respect, it's better not to lose it...

[color=blue][b]Custom Request[/b]
[b]username:[/b] Amizade
[b]kin name:[/b] Sloe
[b]kin species:[/b] Kimeti
[b]gender:[/b] Doe
[b]growing or non:[/b] CC (if growing, you don't have to include edits on the younger stages)

[b]request:[/b] Rude, bratty girl. More [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=21512095#306361927]here[/url].

[url=http://i.imgur.com/hpXl4.jpg]Sloe fairy[/url]. Bigger picture [url=http://lair2000.net/fairy_autumn_poems/poems/The_Song_Of_The_Sloe_Fairy.html]here[/url], LOL. Also, have a [url=http://s221.beta.photobucket.com/user/twilight-nightingale/library/BeeCee Pets/Sloe]random album of sloe stuff (+ one random picture) which probably won't help much but I'm putting it here anyway...[/url]

If it looks okay, I'd like her eyes to be a dark bluish-black/purplish-black. Eye glow if possible.

Hair - Up to you. The fairy's hairstyle or whatever colour/style you want.

Wreath - Something like what the fairy has (except with leaves at the correct ratio to her head, i.e. she is not fairy size). Or just a leaf tucked behind an ear or something.

Sloe fruit tail accessory?

[strike]The whole thing is open to interpretation but my one real request is that she doesn't have big dots all over her (unless you can make it look good...)[/strike]

I think the only real thing I want to say is: Sloe is [url=http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/blue/blackthorn_amizade.gif]Blackthorn[/url]'s sister. Sloe would be less scraggly looking and more pretty.

[b]edits?[/b] Hair, wreath, tail accessory, eye glow
[b]anything special about your request (RP need, etc.):[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=21512095#306361927]Quest thread ♥[/url][/color]

[color=gold][b]I'm throwing in a little extra:[/b] 500k[/color]

----------------------------------------

[color=#B03060][b]Pet Request[/b]
Watersnake for Sloe.

[b]Pet Request[/b]
Fennec (approved by ende) for Sloe. I'd like it to look good with Sloe, but not matchy-matchy please.[/color]

[color=gold][b]I'm throwing in a little extra:[/b] 25k each[/color]

Amizade

Phantom

Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas