Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: The Last Airbender- All Nations Welcome

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Avatar: The Last Airbender Guild; Here to talk and have fun all based on Avatar the last Airbender. 

Tags: ATLA, Avatar, Airbender, Bending, Cartoon 

Reply Avatar: the last Airbender- All Nations Welcome
Toph v. King Bumi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:42 am
Toph. She can ******** metal bend. And King Bumi knew he couldn't train Aang because he wasn't the best. He said he needed somebody who listens and waits.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:32 pm
I still think Bumi has quite a good chance. Honestly, give it a few years when Toph isn't 12, maybe a bit stronger, then it wouldn't be as even a chance, and she'd win for sure.  

singlikenoonecanhearyou
Vice Captain

0-Azula-0
Vice Captain

Benevolent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:26 pm
singlikenoonecanhearyou
I still think Bumi has quite a good chance. Honestly, give it a few years when Toph isn't 12, maybe a bit stronger, then it wouldn't be as even a chance, and she'd win for sure.

Exactly. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:25 am
Toph. Although it wouldn't be a quick or simple fight. The fight would probably go on for hours. Both Toph and Bumi are unique and have tons of skills.  

nerdtasticallyfun

Joey stole chris acct

5,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:58 am
toph could beat Bumi's butt cuz she is the greatest earth bender that ever lived!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:03 pm
Hm... I think it would be really close, because of Bumi's unique way of thinking. I think that he would find a way to become unseen, like floating around on a rock, but Toph has him beat in the skill department. They're both very creative (Ex. Metal bending). I think Toph would win in the end, though.  

-J- Blake -B-

dreamcatchers42

Angelic Kitten

13,425 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 am
I would say that some how that the fight would get interrupted by something or someone 4 all that matters. Then we wouldn't be able 2 tell who would win or lose.
I know wait 2 get all technical and everything. Thats just me though. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:44 pm
it would be a crazy fight, but in the end i think that toph would win  

Kira Kahli

Omnipresent Noob

9,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:01 am
When it comes to earthbending, Toph always has the advantage. She can accurately predic her opponent's next move. Though Bumi is a great earthbender Toph would beat him at the end. It would be one heck of a fight though!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:56 pm
It would be a close fight. Toph learned from the original earthbenders, badger moles, and also listens and waits before attacking. Although Bumi does the same, he directed Aang to finding another teacher, this being Toph, instead of teaching Aang himself.

Meanwhile, Bumi has experiences as well as a very unique style of bending. Eesh, he can even bend with just his head! Talk about skill!

I think it would be a very close fight, but Toph would come out victorious again.

Keep in mind that they are both masters. As mentioned by someone else, a fight between them wouldn't last a few minutes. It would at least be a couple hours.

Munashii the Unseen

Informer

Avatar: the last Airbender- All Nations Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas