Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Unexpected Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:37 pm
-Is turned around singing off Key-
I Will not BOW!
I Will not BREAK!
I will Shut the World-
-turns around and eyes pop open-
Uh.................... Just..... Pretend you did not see that....
And go back to the RP  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:25 pm
- Setsuka Hoshino -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Take your sword and your shield, There's a battle on the field -

MY NAME ISSetsuka Hoshino
But People call MeSetsu
The last Number of Candles I saw was16
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aFemale
Want to celebrate it?
January 1st

You Should Really Get to Know Me

Setsuka.... Smart, Athelthic, Creative, Artistic, Beautiful, Charismatic, Social, and well... Nearly perfect! She is capable of getting the best grades in class. Capable of placing in top 10 for arts with her creative abilities. Has the height and proportions of being a model. And talks to everyone! But well.... She's quite lazy and laid back, she doesn't use her capabilities, frustrating all her teachers. She doesn't even try to do anything, it just happens to work out well for her. And if it doesn't... well... She doesn't care either way. She get's decent grades, if you consider barely passing decent. And although she is very patient, she just doesn't want to paint or do anything. She's an underachiever. Actually, she just doesn't see the point in aiming high when she can get there anyways. The only thing she get's ambitious in, is when she is designing clothing. Yup. She is super fashionable

Did You Know?

-Small, skinny build and weighs 105 lbs
-is 5"7
-Originally Blonde, but is dyed a kind of blue
-Originally Hazel blue but has red contacts
-Italian and Japanese from dad and French from mom

Come here, Let me tell you something
She does worry for her future and is still questioning her sexuality. She believes herself to be straight, but because of this ONE time she made out with a girl at a party out of heat.... She is now questioning herself. She is also childish and can scream like a girl.

They're My DRUG

✓ Clothes and Accesories
✓ Children
✓ Cheezy Romance Novels, shows, Drama, etc

They Make me SICK

✖ Loud, Sudden Sounds
✖ Shallow people
✖ Messy things

I Do EnjoyBaking and Cooking (Strangely enough) Designing/Planning outfits and clothings, PARTYING, Doing Make up/design, Cleaning, Organizing, and Babysitting

Obviously You're too curious•••
With such a nearly perfect girl, it's a wonder as to why she is such a laid-back wise girl. Well, Her mom is a renown surgeon and her father is in charge of a real estate company. She has 2 older siblings, Jessica that is 22 years old who is an aspiring Lawyer, and Thomas who is always building computers and is 26 years old. Both still living in the house. As well as 3 younger siblings. A Pair of twins, Kana, her younger brother who is a bit of a genious and is only 12, Tsuki (The older of the twins) her younger sister who is a very talented Muscian progidy. The youngest is Dana, whom is 6 years old, and she is a very talented artist. They all live together nicely and happily. If you think having a younger sister always playing the piano and violin, a younger brother always using a chalk board to do complicated equations and talking big, a younger sister always asking for more paint, an older brother in his room making weird electric noises, and an older sister always running around the house leaving random papers everywhere and talking on the phone, is pleasant, than go ahead and take Setsu's place. Wait until her parents get home, her father always kicks off his shoes and throws his tie somewhere, plunges on the couch asking for water. Her mother comes home, all tired and leaves a mess at the door step as she plunges on the couch on top of her husband, and passes out. Yup.... Such a nice and happy family.
Of course, Setsu always cleaned up after them. And so... Because her entire family practically has a child that fits in each category... She doesn't really care much for becoming a doctor, or a lawyer, or something of that nature. She KNOWS she can get it, but she wants a challenge. Something that she would enjoy. So thus, she enjoys doing make up, designing, and etc. She's gotten so good at it, she helps everyone in her neighborhood for dates and meetings so they look nice and Professional. She even helps her mother and father. Constantly they run to her room and ask "What would look better on me?" Or "Which perfume/Cologne should I use?" Or "Can you help me with my hair?" etc. She does the same for her siblings as well. And, she is admired among the kids that her younger siblings bring over.

My Background Music•••
Sweet Devil -Miku
Anything Else?A romantist and does have the tendency to get jealous easily. She's a bit... possessive....
What do I want to become?
She wants to go to Parsons (A Fashion College in NYC) and Major in Fashion designing. She also wants to be a beautician and Make up artist for Movies. So she wants to do a lot of things.
Who Do I Like? •••
She's confused as to whether she Thinks the Gamer to be more like her brother or if the rumors are true and that she likes him....
THE AUTHOR•••Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:26 pm
-Takumi Sho -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you Gotten the Message? -"just because theres no music,doesn't mean you can't make your own!,so pick up your sticks,and voice and make some!"-

MY NAME IS-Takumi Sho -
But People call MeTa,Taku,Ta-baby,Kumi,Sho-sho....-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-18-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Male,i'll prove it though ; 3
Want to celebrate it?
-May 6-

-Woah,back up! here he comes!.You know the type of person thats basically makes your day by just doing one thing.Which,usual,is stupid or caring?.Well,Thats Your Takumi.Takumi not popular really,but in a way he is because of his vapid personality.He really is always with his guitar and hmming along his songs he makes(about twice a day).In a way,it is cool,and he attracts many people,both Female and yes;Male.The boy is nothing but a typhoon that can bring people together.He usual the one that Starts the party and then sneaks off away to relax alone.Weird right? well get use to it.That is Takumi.yea,and a few loose and more ends as well.

Don't forgot the few edges of him to.He might be sweet and crazy,weird,etc.(the list gos on,yea,his that random),but he does have his days.usual anyone can tell,he'll be lay back not do anything,put his headphones on,and relax.What is this?,his sad or "just not in to it" mood.Usual it'll happen around P.e and last another period.Then,his randomness is back.It's a little strange since if he did do P.e,he'll A it. -

Did You Know?

-He's pretty cute and a adorable fame yet firm.
-5'4
-dirty Blond(originally pure jet black)
-Hue Golden
-Japanese/French.

His Bi-sexual and has his share of both hearts~,around the time he moved out into his own Apt. He dyed is hair so it'll give him a new beginning(?)

They're My DRUG

✓ "Creativity"
✓ Sweets
✓Animals

They Make me SICK

✖ Rudeness
✖Un-Creativity
✖P.e

I Do Enjoy-Music in general,art,so much more.-

So i guess everyone wants to know,whats the hell is with Takumi.Well,his past kind of's explains.Half-ly.Thats it.One his Mom's French and Dad's Japanese,or so he's told.The young boy was with his parents till they left him with his father's mother.Why? they knew they couldn't take care of him,so they place their darling child in grandma's hands.Don't get them wrong,they did love him,thats why they did this.Along the time as he grew he met some friends that possible he still remembers.Only a little since it was so long along.

Takumi,when first meeting the kids,he was real shy the complete opposite of himself now.The kids basically broke him out of that small and very fragile shell of his.He found out,around when he was 12,he like one of these friends.It was one of the boys,and secretly,he the same.The ended up well, curiosity,always wins right?Takumi,ended up enjoying this farce,but the other,not so much.After the event,Takumi realized he liked both the girls and guys(in general),he even asked the boy if he would go out with him,but the boy,since he didn't enjoy what happen beat him up pretty bad and told the whole school.He was outcast and returned to his shell.The his grandmother decided for him to live on his own but she will be helping him out.She brought his place,new things and a whole bunch of music and art because she heard these were the best to help someone.Well,that was when his Creativity started.Ever since then,he's been the guy you see now.Enjoy.

My Background Music•••
GD&TOP - 뻑이가요 (Knock Out)
Anything Else?-He's usual at a Cafe after school(even in the summer),-
Actually,he's likes music as a hobby and wants to to be a artist,or something along "creativity'.
Who Do I Like? •••
Eh?.between The Stubborn Fool and The Ambitious child ....Eh,...oh jezz...
THE AUTHOR•••MadHatterSora

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:22 pm
Mikoto Matsumura

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? Hiya. What's up?

MY NAME ISMikoto Moon Matsumura
But People call MeMiko, Mi-chan, Moon
The last Number of Candles I saw wasSixteen
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aFemale
Want to celebrate it?
June 14th

Mikoto is a competitive woman when it comes to fencing. She always tries to win. When she loses she practices non-stop just to get better. She could be shy and secretive when it comes to boys. If she is dating one she will hide it as a secret from her friends until she thinks that she should tell them. She is also really nice to some people. Mikoto is stubborn. If you told her to stop training she will not until she its to tired to stand anymore.

Did You Know?

Average build. Has some muscles from training but they are not that big
5"4'
Brown/Blonde color
Golden Brown
American/Russian from her Mother, Japanese from her father

She has no parents at all. Her Mother and father died when she was 14 years old and she lives with her Aunt who is never home.

They're My DRUG

✓ Fencing
✓ Sweets
✓ Nighttime

They Make me SICK

✖ Losing
✖ Being Alone in her home
✖ Snow

I Do EnjoyFencing, Reading, Being alone during school, drawing, writing, singing, cooking

Mikoto was born on the wonderful hot day of June 14th. Since she was little she has been practicing fencing and singing. She loves to do both no matter what. She was always told that she was graceful when it came to fencing. When she was 5 she met her Aunt who seemed to like her are care for her even though Mikoto got the feeling that she was hated by her. When Mikoto turned 14 her mother and father died by a robbery. They were both shot in the chest and it was fatal. When they died Mikoto seemed to have shut down for a couple of years. She was then sent to live at her aunts house. She soon found out that her aunt had to leave on a business trip. Mikoto nodded mutely and left practicing her fencing.

Mikoto is now 16 years old and has learned to show her feeling and emotions to others. She talks all the time to her friends and smiles like she did when her parents were alive. She soon became captain of the Fencing Club and is excited about that. SHe thinks that since she was has been practicing since she was a little girl that they will be able to go to state for the sport. She met the Kendo Club's Capitan and automatically disliked him. When she found out they were neighbors she got kind of upset but she would just ignore him which she soon found out to be impossible.

My Background Music•••
Pain// Three Days Grace
Anything Else?She is a tomboy but then again she likes to wear dresses and ribbons in her hair. Mostly ribbons though
A professional Fencer. If not that then a Singer. She wants to go to a college in Russia.
Who Do I Like? •••
The Stubborn Fool but it is a secret.
THE AUTHOR•••Bravery-Homunculus

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:26 pm
- Hatsukai Jikan L'Ouverture -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? "Life isn't about waiting out the storm, it's learning how to dance in the rain."

MY NAME IS Hatsukai Kanon Annabelle Airi Tsukimi Charleston Jikan L'Ouverture! ~
But People call Me Um...Kai, most commonly. But I've been known as Kanon, Annie, Belle, Airi, Tsuki, Miki, and even Suii!
The last Number of Candles I saw was sixteen, turning seventeen soon!
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a Girl.
Want to celebrate it?
October 13th! And I suggest tiramisu for my birthday cake!

I'm very carefree and energetic! Call it happy-go-lucky! Sometimes I'm rather reckless and impulsive, but I'm fun-loving and always there with a grin. People say I'm weird and childish, stubborn and determined, but I'm just me! Best thing there is. I'm rather impatient sometimes, but I am absolutely a cute loving person, and you'll find a great friend in me if you ask! I've been told by other people that I'm really oblivious and dense when romance is involved, except for when I like someone myself. Don't believe them. I'm just "innocent". But if you provoke me, you're in for trouble! I'm great at beating people up and using weapons! In fact...I love to jump down from buildings and trees.

Did You Know?

-Hm...Well, I like to wear gentlemen-ish clothes! Dress shirts, coats, ties, shorts, name it! Though I'm pretty okay with dresses and those girl-ish clothes! I'm totally comfortable~ And I like putting my hair in two ponytails! I might forget though...it's kinda hard to describe what I wear everyday...
-I'm 5'3"! Don't call me short! Ever!
-The hair's a beautiful midnight black~
-My right eye is deep sky blue, but my left eye is light lavender! No one knows, 'cause I use a color contact!
-Mother is part Japanese part Chinese, and Father is French...but he's also part Italian, English, blah, blah. I'm not quite sure, but it's safe to say he's European.

Bleh! Why should I tell you my secret?

They're My DRUG

✓ Childish and Old-Fashioned Things
✓ Animals
✓ Art and Music

They Make me SICK

✖ Heights
✖ Prickly Thorns, but I love Roses!
✖ Getting Sick. Bleh.

I Do Enjoy drinking tea, riding horses, being with my two golden retrievers, going outdoors, erm...how about almost everything I do?

Let's see...Well, I was born to a rather rich family, I'll admit! Father was French, Mother was Japanese, but Father insisted on keeping Mother's last name! My grandfathers live with us, and our family gets along very well! Recently, however, Mother passed away. Father remarried again, but Stepmother is really nice to me! I have a step older brother who I knew before this, and I also have two golden retrievers. There's Lacie and Tobi. So...as I said, I grew up in a rather "perfect" life, if there ever was one. My parents kind of spoil me sometimes, letting me take horseriding lessons, art lessons, and music lessons. My teachers tell me I paint rather well! Whether with paint or watercolor~ And...well...I've been taking piano lessons for a long time. I can still remember that one time I had to play Dear You for a recital...Well, anyways, I'm learning violin now! I might take harp after that... Don't think I'm perfect! Just 'cause I have neat handwriting, I'm really messy! Oh well~ Going to school is exciting! I've been homeschooled from kindergarten all the way to seventh grade! High school was so scary at first...but now it's fun! I joined many clubs...perhaps I'll settle down eventually. Oh, and I have nearly straight A's! Except in P.E., 'cause I have asthma...Darn asthma!

You want to dig deeper into my past? Sure, but you won't like what you find there! I'm warning you! Alright, so my family seems nice, whatever, right? Well...I have a problem. It's because of Mother's death. I mean, yeah, I'm a nice, cheerful, innocent person. But after Mother's death, I found it hard to cope with anything. In fact, that's when my hyperness went over the edge. It was easier to forget than to do something about it... But anyways. Let's get to the point. Rich people, of course, are in constant danger. My family included. Let's say some very angry people were rather...unsatisfied with the result. They didn't want my father to remarry. The head of these weirdos was this rich guy who owned a large company and had lots of influence in the city. In order to leave our family alone, they arranged me off to the son of that guy! Can you believe that?! I don't want to get married that way! That guy's son is a creep. I would advise you to stay five feet away from him. I don't want to get any closer than necessary. Yeah, my life is complicated.

My Background Music•••
Oh! It's that one tricky song I had for recital when I was nine. Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D, but I played it in C.
Anything Else? Well...I do have a cat as well~ Her name is Snowdrop!
Hm...well...I think Cambridge or Oxford is nice! If I'm being simple, perhaps I'll aim for Julliard. I was thinking of being an artist...or musician. Ask me what to do practically, I'm personally aiming to work for the federal government!
Who Do I Like? •••
My stepbrother...? But don't tell him! It seems like incest! To be honest, I used to like him before Father married his mother. But...all the same. I like hanging around him. He makes me...happier.
THE AUTHOR•••Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:54 am
- Naoko Hino -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? - A feeling I can't hide from you, That you're the only one -

MY NAME IS Naoko Hino
But People call Me Nao
The last Number of Candles I saw was 17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a female
Want to celebrate it?
May 5th

Always kind and polite. Never rude and mean. Smart and always on her game. Has a bit of a wild side and on occasion can have a short temper. Always has a smile on her face. These are just a few things people have said about me. I would also say that when I put my mind to something I never give up on that and will always work for what I believe in. I don't care what people think of me and will do whatever I please no matter what. I love to have a good time. I can be the life of the party and will always come up with fun things to do. I'm a bit of a dare devil and will never turn down a challenge. I also don't like to lose. I'm not shy at all. I can sometimes care more about others than myself. When it comes to friends and family I will do everything in my power to make sure they are always happy.

Did You Know?

- Beautiful young lady. Skinny with all her womanly curves. Surprisingly pale and has some muscle tone to her. You will usually see her wearing Lolita clothing or things more on the dark side.
- 5' 8"
- Raven Black
- A blueish almost gray.
- 100% Japanese

At the moment struggling with my sexuality. I am bisexual. I'm actually scared someone of my friends might not like me if they knew I have a thing for not only guys but girls also. They might not understand and might leave me.

They're My DRUG

✓ Up beat music or something I can dance to
✓ Sweets
✓ Having fun

They Make me SICK

✖ Being alone
✖ Stuck in school all day
✖ Being told what to do

I Do EnjoyDancing, Singing, Playing Piano, Reading Manga, Eating, Running, and Acting

I have lived in Japan all my life. My mother and father have been all over the world however and I have always loved their stories of places such as America, Russia, and France. They traveled until they could and then they settled down to start a family. They own their own Takoyaki shop which is really weird for I don't think one person in my family likes the stuff, but mother said her grandfather started the business and it only seemed fit that she did too. They actually hoped to hand down the shop to their children. A few years after the shop was open they had me. I'm the oldest of the two children with my little sister only three years younger.

I was twelve when my parents died in a terrible accident. We were going to Kyoto to visit some family and a drunk drive hit us. My parents didn't survive, but my sister and I did. We found it hard to let go at first but we figured they wouldn't want us to stay sad forever. We still live in our house about the shop, but now we have our grandfather living with us since he knew a little about running the shop from his father. We are happy that we have someone like our grandfather. He is a crazy old guy who is very kind and carefree. He can be strict sometimes, but it just goes to show he actually cares.

School is a big thing right now. You gotta work hard always to do what you want to do. Ever since I was a little girl I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to become a celebrity and travel the world like my parents did before me. I'm talented in singing, dancing, and acting I just got to do good in school. Then I can move on to do bigger things with my life. I don't plan on staying in one place all my life. I love my country and everything about my hometown, but I just need to get out and see Everything.

My Background Music•••
Heroine Syndrome - Kanon Wakeshima
Anything Else? A bit of a hopeless romantic. She also has a desire to own a cafe or bakery. Maybe even have her own line of clothing if she was good at that sort of thing.
A celebrity. No matter what it is as long as I'm traveling the world. I think singer is what I'm most likely to go into.
Who Do I Like? •••
It is hard to answer. I have a torn heart.
THE AUTHOR•••Princess_Cousland

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:45 am
- Kaeru Vincent de'Allegre -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? "Maybe one day we'll meet again, and I won't be forced to say goodbye..."

MY NAME IS Kaeru Vincent Devin Jikan de'Allegre L'Ouverture...
But People call Me Um...Vince, Dev, and if you're Kai you can call me Kae...
The last Number of Candles I saw was eighteen, I'll be turning nineteen soon. Kai's three years younger than me.
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a Boy.
Want to celebrate it?
December 25th...Christmas~

I'm a nice and generally cheerful person. I am! I'm also very playful and outgoing, a real social person. People like being around me for some weird reason, probably because of my friendly personality. I'm actually a bit of an athelete, to many people's surprises. Oh, and there goes the fan girls...I hate them. Kai says I get easily distracted at times, when I have that moody and strange look on my face. I get along with almost anyone, and like my sister I am well-trained in self-defense. I joke around a lot, and...did I cover everything about me? Oh, and don't mess with my stepsister unless you want me to release my full fury on you. I can get really mad, you know. Life isn't all smiles!

Did You Know?

-Hm...I wear a coat and dress-shirt....something around my neck, like a tie or ruffles. I carry a pocketwatch with me. I used to have long hair which I braided. I've cut it now.
-I'm 5'9". Kai calls me a giant...
-Hair color is blonde. Kai says golden...she says so much...
-My eyes turn green or blue depending on my mood~
-Mother is French, and Father is French...but he's also part Scottish.

Huh? My secret?

They're My DRUG

✓ Roses
✓ Music
✓ Literature

They Make me SICK

✖ Getting Sick
✖ ...when Kai goes sugar high
✖ Being Really Tired

I Do Enjoy spending time with Kai, going outdoors, being around animals...making wooden objects [I love crafts as well], and just generally having a good time. Did I tell you I'm really good with playing cards?

Hm...me. I was born to a pretty average but happy family, my father being the admiral of the French king's navy. Life was pretty normal until when I turned six. Father died at sea that year during a war, and so a few months later Mother remarried. And guess how surprised I was when I found out Mother was marrying Kai's Father. I met Kai's mother once, when she was two and I was five. Her mother was very nice...and warm-hearted. We both lost a parent at the same time, so I guess that we both knew each other's losses. Thankfully, we settled down pretty well. Hatsukai's father gave me Tobi as a present for the family, and Kai was given Lacie. Ever since then, my life has been pretty "perfect". I continued to go to private school, while Kai stayed home. I learned music with her, and sometimes when she had no lessons we would go hiking together. Picnics are our second specialty. It was a fun stage of life. And now...Kai has started attending public school, and it's fun to hang around together. I mean, we aren't blood-related, so we don't have that angry relationship lots of siblings have. We get along really well, but we do have mock-arguments. They're fun.

Oh, so now you want to know about my love life? Well...I used to like this one girl...but due to "circumstances", her parents said that she was "too good for me" and told me to get away. Apparently their family moved away after that... Kai didn't get why I was upset. To be honest, I'm over that now, but it still makes me...rather sad to look back at that. But parents are weird that way. Like Hatsukai's arrangement to that creepy guy! I personally feel sorry for her. I'm just hoping I won't be carted off like that as well. In the meantime, I'll work on convincing Father to change his mind.

My Background Music•••
Kai's piano of Dear You is really cute...
Anything Else? We own a white cat with clear blue eyes named Snowdrop.
Um...I'm studying Criminal Law and that stuff...it's interesting. If not a lawyer, I want to go into Computer Programming. I think I'll aim for Harvard or Yale, yeah?
Who Do I Like? •••
...Um...I'm not telling you.
THE AUTHOR•••Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:44 pm
- Ana Brainbridge -

Have you Gotten the Message? -The air up their is fine and refreshing. And why wouldn't it be? It's the same that angels breath-

MY NAME IS-Ana Brainbridge-
But People call Me-Ann or Ana-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-17-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Female
Want to celebrate it?
-December 17-

-Some people think I'm a so called "nerd" because I like to read. However I enjoy most things. I'm very clever, some call that being a smart aleck. I'm quite laid back around friends, even though I correct their grammar at times. If you get me near a computer I seem to become very hot tempered. Technology doesn't suit my interest. -

Did You Know?

-I have a trinity tattoo on the back of my neck
-I'm 5'7
-I have brown Hair
-My eyes are blue-green
-I'm Caucasian, from my Irish heritage

I like to dance

They're My DRUG

✓ Books
✓ Music
✓ Food

They Make me SICK

✖ Technology
✖ Wires
✖ The Dark

I Do Enjoy-Writing novels-

I grew up with an average family, an artist for a father and a dancer for a mother. I was never marvelous at speaking aloud, so I began to write. Later on in life my parents divorced, something that hurt me more than anything. It was something I didn't understand in my young teenage life. Books were my escape from the drama of my reality, and I wrote my first novel by the age of sixteen.

Now my mother is remarried, and my father is still single. I'm still not sure what happened with them both, however I try to figure it out through my readings and writing. My step-father is someone I would not call my friend. So now my time is mostly spent in school or in a library, finding magic behind the words I read that relieve my soul for a time.

My Background Music•••
Because you love Me: Celine Dion
Anything Else?-My weakness is candy-
An English Lit Professor
Who Do I Like? •••
Lets leave that a mystery
THE AUTHOR•••Amilia Lockhart

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:28 pm
- Airi Migumo -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -I've fallen out of favor, And I've fallen from grace. Fell in your opinion
When I fell in love with you -

MY NAME IS Airi Migumo
But People call Me Airi
The last Number of Candles I saw was sixteen
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a girl
Want to celebrate it?
December 19th

I'm usually a really quiet and shy type of girl. I don't do a lot of social things. I tend to get all nervous and start stuttering when I'm in large crowds. However, when it comes to my few friends I can just relax. I'm still kind of on edge and nervous, but not as bad as a large group of people I really don't know. I do have a temper about me. I really hits me when someone just is totally and utterly stupid. I can end up being really blunt. I have my opinions and I'm willing to give them to you no matter what. I will make my point and make you see it or else I'll do something a little more drastic. If you really upset me I can be hard to handle and hard to hold back. Once I snap it is kind of hard to go back to sweet and innocent Airi.

Did You Know?

- Rather short and innocent looking. I'm usually hidden under clothes a little bigger then my actual size. A baby face and a rather skinny girl with some curve on my body.
- 5' 3"
- Short blonde.
- Brown. My bangs tend to cover my eyes though, and on occasion I will trick people by wearing color contacts.
- On my mothers side Japanese, Korean, and a tad bit of America. My father has American and Spanish.

No secrets here... Sorry.

They're My DRUG

✓ Manga
✓ Sweets
✓ Cats

They Make me SICK

✖ Large crowds
✖ Stuttering
✖ Spicy Food

I Do Enjoy Reading Manga, Playing the Piano, Chess, and Dancing

I was abandoned when I was two. I don't remember my parents but only know they had died a year after they left me. They couldn't take care of me and eventually couldn't take care of themselves. I was soon adopted by a fairly rich couple. They didn't really want a child it just looked good for them. Father is into politics while mother is a doctor. They are always gone, but they allow me to do and have whatever I want. I don't like being a spoiled rich kid so I just get what I need and only a few really big wants.

I have always been seen as the dorky rich kid with no friends. My hair used to be really long and I wore these terrible glasses. Very unflattering. It wasn't til the end of last year that I finally snapped and well I almost kid a kid who constantly teased me. I know it is terrible, but don't worry he is perfectly fine. Well for the good of their image my family packed up and moved. I'm suppose to go to this new school with all these new people. I don't mind it because I didn't really have any friends at the old school. However, I met this one guy who constantly gets on my nerves. I see him almost everywhere and we always seem to be arguing. Ugh do I despise him. I hope this year is better. I cut my hair and I don't have to wear glasses anymore. New people and new school. I really hope this means a fresh start.

My Background Music•••
Spotlight // Patrick Stump
Anything Else?I have myself two cats. I adore them. The white one is Diamond, and the gray one is Tangle.
Unsure at this moment. I think I might want to become a vet or maybe a writer. Still so unsure. I have a long life to figure it out.
Who Do I Like? •••
Like?! I don't know anybody!
THE AUTHOR•••Princess_Cousland

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:31 pm
Ryan Anthony James

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People.

MY NAME ISRyan Anthony James
But People call MeRyan and RyRy
The last Number of Candles I saw was17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously amale
Want to celebrate it?
June 7th

Ryan is very organized and wise. He knows how to plan big events, and knows how to have fun. He's really fun to be around, and loves making new friends. He's a really hot version of what is the stereotypical nerd. He doesn't get out of hand with being organized, and he's a social butterfly. He tries not to get into fights, and usually things don't get that far. Ryan is pretty mature, but not afraid to show his immature side.

Did You Know?

-Ryan has snake bites, and a tattoo of a heart on his arm with an arrow going through it.
-5 foot 5
-dark brown
-blue
-white with a little bit of puerto rican

I'm gay!

They're My DRUG

✓ BOYS!
✓ being organized
✓ hanging out with friends

They Make me SICK

✖ haters
✖ fighting
✖ failing at things

I Do Enjoysinging, dancing, and drawing

Ryan grew up with a pretty average family. They weren't poor, but they weren't seriously rich. Ryan's parents had always pressured him to do good in school, and it turns out that being organized worked for him with his learning and grades. Ryan has a little sister, and an older brother, but they are all close in age. Ryan was the middle childen, though so he wasn't getting much attention unless school was involved.

Ryan wanted to have equal spot light, so he took up drawing, and dancing. he realized he got rewarded for that, and it made him feel great. He soon took up singing, and was suprisingly good at it. Soon, he became obsessed with doing better, until everything just had to be completely perfect for him, or redone. It was the start of a new beginning for him. His friends never judged him, and that was good enough for him.

My Background Music•••
Peacock- Katy Perry
Anything Else?Ryan loves to take really long walks at night, and loves being in romantic relationships.
Julliard for dancing
Who Do I Like? •••
no one yet
THE AUTHOR•••xXDepressedEmo69Xx

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:49 pm
-Sarutobi Sho-

Have you Gotten the Message? -A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

MY NAME IS-Suratobi Sho-
But People call Me-Saru, "Mr.Gamer",Tobi.-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-Sixteen-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Male
Want to celebrate it?
-July 4(Independence day)-

-He's the Dreamer.He follows his dreams and gos with his heart,although he's usual quiet about him.Says whats on his mind when the time comes.In a way his popular,reason is,he is a good-looker,and kind of uses it to get girls to stop talking to him,with just one cunning small and a narrow look of his eyes they do what he'll want.He always keeps his cool and doesn't really like work but is pretty intelligent,usual once he does the work he's top of the class.Also he doesn't like to be bored,making him go from one thing to another is what made him "The Gamer".Again his calm and cool but usual because of Airi that changes,his temper makes him use harmful things sometimes,damn if it wasn't for the girl,he wouldn't have to worry about it.-

Did You Know?

-Through usual inside he has a nice and handsome appearance.
-5'4
-Blondish brown
-Golden blond.
-Japanese/French

He gets nervous around cats because he really likes them,only his brother knows.also hes Bi-sexual.

They're My DRUG

✓ Games
✓ Animals,(Mostly cats)
✓ Sweets

They Make me SICK

✖ Cruelty to anything.
✖ Airi bothering him.
✖A lot of people.

I Do Enjoy-Playing games,Playing Guitar,singing with his brother when at show,making his own games,reading.(is it that strange?)-

So you know Takumi right? he's brother? well he didn't even know he had a older brother till he was 12,but well get to that later.Soon after Takumi's parents left takumi with the grandmother,his mother and father went back to being the wild and careless people they were.Two years after they found out they were having Sarutobi.They did not want to give Sarutobi to anyone like Takumi but they didn't want him alone.So they decided to raise him.They did,till he was 6,then they started to go out and party again.

So Sarutobi began to become very bored,and in a way jaded.He's parents who use to spend so much time with him before,were barely even looking at him.He become even more bored,so he began reading.he went every where and amazingly read almost every book.They was still so much he did not know,but because of these he became the top-student in his classes.That became boring.Around 12 he found out Takumi was his brother because his father passed away an his mother left him with the grandmother.The grandmother told him to meet his older brother and they did,Takumi even invited him to live with him so he agreed to it.Once with him,still bored,he started playing games.He started to gain interested and brought any game he could get.Theres a home in the condo that filled with games;old or new.Everywhere neatly though.Once he got to high school,his appearance like takumi became sexual and handsome.Girls like him till they realized they couldn't compete with the small psp he would play.Though one girl bothered him the most about everything he did,at first it was interesting and still it stands at that.

My Background Music•••
Jyj-Ayy Girl
Anything Else?-He sings really good,and plays piano.-
A game Designer or own a Pianist with his Brother.
Who Do I Like? •••
he kind of likes The Wise Laid-Back Kid since she laid back and doesn't argue with him.
THE AUTHOR•••MadHatterSora

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:51 pm
Art Kichida

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? A life without order is a life without meaning

MY NAME ISArt Kichida
But People call MeArt, though some girls have started to call me Kichi
The last Number of Candles I saw was17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aMan
Want to celebrate it?
August 13th

Art is the kind fo guy that you veer away from when he's walking your way. Known for his inredible skill in Kendo and his unparalled strength most people seem to fear him than anything. He doesn't smile or talk much but he always gets good grades in school and practices Kendo everyday hoping to take the club to the national tournament. Art can also be incredibly stubborn when it comes to certain things. Other than this he is quite the enigma

Did You Know?

-Average size. Some muscle from his training in Kendo all his life though but not a lot
-5'9"
-Black but I keep it dyed blonde
-Some kind of yellow
-Japanese

Art has a lot of bruises on his body due to abuse from his drinking father

They're My DRUG

✓ Kendo
✓ Anime
✓ Music

They Make me SICK

✖ Bugs
✖ Losing
✖ Gossip

I Do EnjoyKendo, music, the occasional "good book", and anything anime/manga related

Art was born August 13th to two wonderful loving parents. His father a world renown, champion Kendo master and his mother a simply wonderful housewife. Being that his family history dated back to that of the Sengoku Era in Japan, his father, his father's father, his father before him, and etc. all were well trained in the art of swordsmanship. Kendo is actually how his mother and father met So from the early age of 4 he was training with both his parents and it was found that he had quite a talent for it. His mother pushed him to enter tournaments and to join clubs at school. Art loved his life very much

Then about two years ago his mother died from what the doctors could only call a "sleeping" case of cancer. Devasted by this Art's father took up drinking. Eventually he stopped teaching Kendo for he would always be drunk and people started not to attend class. Of course things got worse from there as in his drunken rage he would hit his son saying that he looked just like his damned mother who abandoned him. Despite all this Art still practices Kendo for it is the only way he can release his pain and feel close to his mother

My Background Music•••
Crowd Participation - Japanese Cartoon
Anything Else?Art is a huge Anime fanatic. Its his only weakness
To open a school for Kendo and continue with my family tradition
Who Do I Like? •••
Well honestly...Mikoto but don't say anything!
THE AUTHOR•••Kid Rave

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Have you Gotten the Message? -Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.-

MY NAME IS-Haichi Watanabi-
But People call Me-Hai, Haichi-kun
The last Number of Candles I saw was-18-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Male-
Want to celebrate it?
-July 4-

-I'm not a terribly interesting person. I like to be well organized and don't like too extreme changes in my life. I'm very kind to everyone, some people call me a kiss-up, but I just like to be nice. I'm funny around friends and a pretty well open book.-

Did You Know?

-Medium Bulk
-6'2
-Dark blue hair
-Blue-silver eyes
-Japanese

I'm a gourmet chef!

They're My DRUG

✓ Cooking
✓ Order
✓ Music

They Make me SICK

✖ Disorder!
✖ Wild actions
✖ Shocking Events: AKA: Surprises

I Do Enjoy-Cooking, and listening to music-

I've lived a pretty normal life, growing up in a well organized family. However my parents died suddenly when I was ten years old. After that I didn't like surprises, and my world had to be organized. I've lived with my grandmother ever since. She is a kind woman, worries about my extreme obsessions with categorization. I've never let my parent's death get my mood down, and when I start to feel down I work harder to be happy.

My Background Music•••
Rondo: On/Off
Anything Else?-I'm a drummer-
Lawyer
Who Do I Like? •••
Airi Migumo
THE AUTHOR•••Amilia Lockhart

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash