Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Cinderella Stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
-Is asleep and sitting against wall-
....zzzzzZzzzzzZzzzzz
-Drool comes out from corner of mouth-
Hehhehehehe..... Cake.......
-snores really loudly-
zzzzZZZZzzzzZzzzzZzzzzzz
-Starts to sleep talk-
Go away......and Get back to the Rp
....zzzzZzzzzzzzz

(?!?!?!)  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:48 pm
- Kanazuki Wakana -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Take your sword and your shield, There's a battle on the field -

MY NAME ISKanazuki Wakana
But People call MeKana or Naki
The last Number of Candles I saw was17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aFemale
Want to celebrate it?
February 14th

You Should Really Get to Know Me

Kana.... Smart, Athelthic, Creative, Artistic, Beautiful, Charismatic, Social, and well... Nearly perfect! She is capable of getting the best grades in class. Capable of placing in top 10 for arts with her creative abilities. Has the height and proportions of being a model. And talks to everyone! But well.... She's quite lazy and laid back, she doesn't use her capabilities, frustrating all her teachers. She doesn't even try to do anything, it just happens to work out well for her. And if it doesn't... well... She doesn't care either way. She get's decent grades, if you consider barely passing decent. And although she is very patient, she just doesn't want to paint or do anything. She's an underachiever. Actually, she just doesn't see the point in aiming high when she can get there anyways. The only thing she get's ambitious in, is when she is designing clothing. Yup. She is super fashionable. But aside from that, she has this "Cool and Mature" theme put on her. When surrounded by all the students, she has this sarcastic "I don't care" attitude when it comes to love and school. Everyone wishes they could be her. Guys love talking to her because she knows guy stuff, like cars, bikes, games, etc. But what's with the mature vibe? She's really childish and cute on the inside...

Did You Know?

-Small, skinny build and weighs 105 lbs has an hour glass figure but almost nothing at the chest proportion.... And has lean muscles
-is 5"6
-Originally Black hair, but dyed it blond
-Has green-blue eyes that change shade during mood and clothing
-Italian and Japanese from dad and French from mom

Come here, Let me tell you something
She does worry for her future and is Bisexual. She is also childish and can scream like a girl. Especially when thunderstorms are involved

They're My DRUG

✓ Clothes and Accesories
✓ Children
✓ Cheezy Romance Novels, shows, Drama, etc

They Make me SICK

✖ Loud, Sudden Sounds
✖ Shallow people
✖ Messy things

I Do EnjoyBaking and Cooking (Strangely enough) Designing/Planning outfits and clothings, PARTYING, Doing Make up/design, Cleaning, Organizing, and Babysitting

Obviously You're too curious•••
With such a nearly perfect girl, it's a wonder as to why she is such a laid-back wise girl. Well, Her mom is a renown surgeon and her father is in charge of a real estate company. She has 2 older siblings, Jessica that is 22 years old who is an aspiring Lawyer, and Thomas who is always building computers and is 26 years old. Both still living in the house. As well as 4 younger siblings. A Pair of twins, Youta, her younger brother who is a bit of a genious and is only 12, Tsuki (The older of the twins) her younger sister who is a very talented Muscian progidy. The youngest is Dana, whom is 6 years old, and she is a very talented artist. They all live together nicely and happily. The fourth oldest of the family, after her is her younger brother Mizuki, who is 16 and also a talented artist, but more in a photographic sense. If you think having a younger sister always playing the piano and violin, a younger brother always using a chalk board to do complicated equations and talking big, a younger sister always asking for more paint, a younger brother who is agoraphobic and has pictures EVERYWHERE, an older brother in his room making weird electric noises, and an older sister always running around the house leaving random papers everywhere and talking on the phone, is pleasant, than go ahead and take Setsu's place. Wait until her parents get home, her father always kicks off his shoes and throws his tie somewhere, plunges on the couch asking for water. Her mother comes home, all tired and leaves a mess at the door step as she plunges on the couch on top of her husband, and passes out. Yup.... Such a nice and happy family. And if you couldn't tell... they're quite wealthy
Of course, Kana always cleaned up after them. And so... Because her entire family practically has a child that fits in each category... She doesn't really care much for becoming a doctor, or a lawyer, or something of that nature. She KNOWS she can get it, but she wants a challenge. Something that she would enjoy. So thus, she enjoys doing make up, designing, and etc. She's gotten so good at it, she helps everyone in her neighborhood for dates and meetings so they look nice and Professional. She even helps her mother and father. Constantly they run to her room and ask "What would look better on me?" Or "Which perfume/Cologne should I use?" Or "Can you help me with my hair?" etc. She does the same for her siblings as well. And, she is admired among the kids that her younger siblings bring over.
At school, the admiration just increases. Ever since she transfered to a school in Japan, she's been constantly surrounded by both girls and boys. She helps girls out in their love lifes a lot, and gets the guys to have more confidence. Then she goes out and parties like there's no tomorrow. Comes back home to clean..... And then goes to sleep.... Of course it's not like this everyday..... She does get her lazy moments

My Background Music•••
Sweet Devil -Miku
Anything Else?A Romantist and does have the tendency to get jealous easily. She's a bit... possessive and would be a clinger in a relationship (Just gives hugs when she can... Not THAT clingy).... and maybe it's because of the consistant advice giving or what not, but she's a tiny bit authoritive.
What do I want to become?
She wants to go to Parsons (A Fashion College in NYC) and Major in Fashion designing. She also wants to be a beautician and Make up artist for Movies. Or become a Pediatric Doctor for Kids who have Cancer, and start college in UC Berkley and then go to John Hopkins (In Maryland) for Med school.
Who Do I Like? •••
No matter how hard she tries, she can't help but think the DRAMA QUEEN Is Cute.
THE AUTHOR•••Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:21 am
Miko Lin

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? Um.. Hello... Do you need a book?

MY NAME ISMiko Ari Lin
But People call MeAri or Miko
The last Number of Candles I saw wasSeventeen
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aFemale
Want to celebrate it?
October 13th

Miko is shy and quiet. She hardly ever talks to anyone. When she is in the library around the books she becomes someone different. She talks and isn't so shy because she is around something she loves. Miko studies a lot. She tries to study as most as she can so that she can get good grades and pass school.

Did You Know?

Average build. Some muscles.
5"4'
Brown
Emerald green
British from Mother, Japanese from Father

Miko likes to cosplay and wear lots of dresses that seem to fit her.

They're My DRUG

✓ Books
✓ Cosplaying
✓ Nighttime

They Make me SICK

✖ Failing
✖ Snow
✖ Seeing pages ripped out of a book

I Do EnjoyReading, Cosplaying, Cooking, Studying, Dancing, singing

Miko was born in London,England. She lived there for 4 years and then moved to Japan and has lived there since. She knows two languages English and Japanese. She is currently studying Chinese. Since she was 4 years old she has lived in a medium sized house even though her family had money. Later her grandmother disowned her father and mother so now they still own their medium sized house but they hardly have any money to get Miko dresses for her cosplaying.

When Miko turned sixteen they got back on their feet and have enough money to live. She still gets her cosplaying dresses when she can but she never asks for too much that her mom or dad cant afford. She gets good grades so that her parents will be happy and not try to push her to try harder. Miko hardly talks so she never had that many friends while she grew up. She wishes that she will find someone to call a friend and to be able to get more later on.

My Background Music•••
Monochrome No Kiss// SID
Anything Else?She can blush really easily. She can sing well too.
She wants to attend a college in her hometown. She wants to be a dancer/singer
Who Do I Like? •••
U-Um.... T-That is a s-secret...
THE AUTHOR•••Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:57 pm
- Hikari Fuwa -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? - Happiness, hit her like a train on a track -

MY NAME IS Hikari Fuwa
But People call Me Kari
The last Number of Candles I saw was 17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a young lady
Want to celebrate it?
July 10th

I'm a lover not a fighter. I can't really get mean and I'm pretty easy going. It takes a lot to upset me or get me angry, and I'm pretty good at hiding it when I am. When it comes to bad emotions I tend to hide them. I don't like to show weakness. One thing that sets me off, however, is when people want to talk about something and get everything totally wrong. It is just frustrating. I'm not shy and I'm very outgoing. I will do just about anything I want and I don't care what others think of me. I don't like to be touched a whole lot. I'm a very fun loving and hyper kind of girl. I can be really loud and obnoxious. I'm a really smart girl, and I don't mean to brag but I'm top of my class. A habit since I was young is to study all the time. Sure I always manage to have time for fun, but studying always came first. I have to make my family proud of me.

Did You Know?

- Sweet and innocent looking. I'm very pale and skinny. I have some feminine curves to me but those sort of things shouldn't matter.
- I'm kind short.... 5' 4"
- I have very long white hair. Oh and it is 100% natural
- Bright Blue Eyes
- On my fathers side Japanese. On my mothers there is American and Italian.

I hate being top of the class. Everyone just sees me as this stuck up nerd who thinks she knows everything. It intimidates people.

They're My DRUG

✓ Parties
✓ Pleasing my parents
✓ Video Games

They Make me SICK

✖ Liars
✖ Failing
✖ Thunder storms

I Do EnjoyStudying, Drawing, Reading, Video Games, and Playing Guitar.

My family has come from a long line of wealth and power. My father is Japanese and has traveled all over the world. He owns a major software company and he does a lot of business. My mother is American. They met at a convention and hit it off right away. They weren't even married when they had my older brother. About a year later they got married. My mothers family owns at least three different major businesses. My grandfather does something with oil in America, my uncle does something in Rome although I'm not sure what, and my mother is in the gaming business. That is how my parents just happened to met at the convention. Four years after their marriage I was born. I have always kind of walked in my older brothers shadow. He was super smart and always got top of the class. I had to be the same. He is a total stick in the mud while I am fun loving.

We have always lived in Japan. On occasion will we ever go to America to visit my mothers family. My brother is in college on his way to be a surgeon. While I'm still in high school my life seems to be laid out before me. I still am not sure what I really want to do, but my parents want me to be the lawyer in the family. To start my own firm and stuff like that. I really don't see myself doing something like that although I am good at getting the truth out of people and seeing the facts. I have always wanted to be a author though. That I can see myself doing for I have a wild imagination and I have been told how creative I am.

My Background Music•••
Howl Florence + The Machines
Anything Else?I'm a total video game nerd and it doesn't help that my mother is in the business. I also have a scar above my left eye from an accident I was in a few years ago. It wasn't really bad where someone dies. I had just fallen and there was a piece of glass.
So unsure at the moment. My parents want one thing for me but I have dreams to become something else. I could see myself becoming both though.
Who Do I Like? •••
I have a small crush on The Popular Class Rep
THE AUTHOR•••Princess_Cousland

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:00 pm
- Sarutobi Takumi Sho-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you Gotten the Message? -"I Play to win,Both in sports and my life,but without believing in my self,it wouldn't be possible."-

MY NAME IS-Sarutobi Takumi Sho-
But People call Me-Saru,Taku,Tobi,Sho,Ku,Ru,Mr.Sho
The last Number of Candles I saw was-18-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Male
Want to celebrate it?
-June 1'st-

-Being a sporty noble person doesn't mean you're going to be cruel or cocky.Sarutobi is a little different.His more of a smart-a~~ and clown.He feels why should i be cold when i don't always have to be,besides it'll confuse the people i know making them wonder,then see,i'm the best even if i'm no.Being the son of a rough Irish working man and a noble blood mother,he knows he is good at many thins,he's trained of doing,but like he says,he'll like to prove that you don't have to be cocky to prove so.Though the male is also controlling,headstrong,a little lazy and if he does have some one to love,his jealously will take place,then you'll see his equally cold side.Not only will he'll beat the crap out of the guy,by his love will endure a silence for a while.
)-

Did You Know?

-Pretty handsome and shows confidence.Usually leans slightly over,only by a inch giving a cool expression.
-6'1
-Blondish brown
-brown to gold,changes.
-Irish,and French(Noble Blood)

Loves dogs with a passions,he has many of them including;Husky,Two bull-dogs,greyhound,and collier,and Bi-sexual

They're My DRUG

✓ Dogs
✓ Sweets
✓Fun

They Make me SICK

✖people acting Better then others
✖ Not having fun
✖Working to hard.

I Do Enjoy-Playing sports,helping his dad with his job,going out,and just helping out people.-

So you know his the cool Athletic boy so whats behind his story.Well it gos back to his parents,his mother met his father at a dance for her up coming as a rich girl becoming a world renowned one.His mother was beautiful.A brownish golden blond hair color and deep gold brown eyes.Her skin was fair pale and peach color cheeks.His father was very rough but had a handsome appearance to him.She claimed she fell in love because he was different from the other men she met.He was able to become her husband because of pure chance.

The pure chance was,they had a one night stand and she was pregnant a month later.Her parents weren't cruel or cold like normal rich people were,so they took in his father and the baby gladly.However,once His mother passed away the moment he was born,his father and him were treated coldly by the father of his mother.His grandmother however protected them and still till this day do.Sarutobi and his father lives in a large yet small manor compared to his grandparents just a little far from his school.Giving him a chance to go to school early and possible learn things on his own.Thats how he learn doing sports,and became so good at it.However through all and all he never became cruel or anything because of looking at his grandfather.

My Background Music•••
A Boy-By;G-Dragon
Anything Else?-He sings a little and carriers a nice too,though few have heard it.-
Either he will go pro with baseball or most likely a musician.
Who Do I Like? •••
Coincidently he likes The Towel Boy possible a little out of pity.(?),but he denies himself about the crush.
THE AUTHOR•••MadHatterSora

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:44 am
- Skylar Night -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Your only as tall as your heart will let you feel, and your only as small as the world will make you seem.-

MY NAME IS-Skylar Night-
But People call Me-Skylar or Sky-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-17-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-female
Want to celebrate it?
-January 26-

-Ordinary and hardworking are just two words that would describe her when ever she's home doing chores.Skylar always tries her best to do good in school whether it's a simple worksheet or a really hard test that no one ever studies for. She always blends in with the crowd and never tries to stand out, when there's a special visitor and all the other girls crowd around him she just walks past. Skylar holds a perfect attendance record and never wants to break it or her mom would get mad. No matter how hard Skylar works at the house or at school she is never rewarded. -

Did You Know?

-Skinny and has a hour glass shape body and some muscle in her arms and legs.
-is 5"7
-Purple and pink colored hair.
-Has purple eyes.
-Japanese from mother, English and German from father.

Likes to wear her older siblings dresses and they surprisingly fit her, sometimes she sneaks some money from her mom to buy new clothes or a dress for herself, and rather likes speaking in english than Japanese.

They're My DRUG

✓ Drawing
✓ Listening to music
✓ Being around people she knows

They Make me SICK

✖ Boring classes
✖ Doing so many chores around the house.
✖ Being alone.

I Do Enjoy-Playing my guitar for others, doing art related things, writing new songs, listening to music, reading.-

Skylar was born in America with an american mother and father, after a few years her parents got into an argument and got divorced. She lived with her father for a few more years until he thought she was old enough to move to another country, but by that time she learned most of the English grammar. Moving to Japan was a huge thing for her and her father, when they arrived they bought a nice house for the two of them. Her father hired a Japanese tutor to teach her how to speak Japanese. Just after a few months her father and her tutor were going out on dates then they got married. Skylar and her father moved into her tutors house where she met her older siblings, their house was just in walking distance of a highschool she would surely enroll in when she was old enough.

After years and years Skylar was finally old enough to attend, but that year her father died because of a heart attack and her step mom gave her the chores that her father did. Her mother said that if she got all As in the first two years of school she would reduce the amount of chores and get her a car, but that hasn't happened yet. Skylar got used to the frequent visits of the wealthy and her heart aches to meet the handsome prince at a ball or even at the prom.

My Background Music•••
Telling the World by Taio Cruz
Anything Else?-Can get really shy with popular people, blushes really easily, sings and acts some too.-
A nearby college where she used to live, she wants to be an artist, or singer, or an actor.
Who Do I Like? •••
The handsome prince
THE AUTHOR•••darcprinces

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:01 pm
Nanami Yoshiko

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? ”All the worlds a stage, and all the men and women merely players.”

MY NAME ISNanami Yoshiko
But People call MeNanami
The last Number of Candles I saw was17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously afemale
Want to celebrate it?
April 15th

Some think of Nanami as a bit odd, but then again most people in drama are. She can be a bit random at times and can also be very bubbly and excited. She tends to be overdramatic about a lot of things though. If some little issue upsets her she tends to make things sound like they’re worse than they actually are. She’s a bit clumsy sometimes and she also has the habit of touching people she’s talking to them. Some view her as a bit annoying, but she really does mean well.

Did You Know?

-Average build, somewhat slender, with an hourglass body shape.
-5’7
-Brown
-Brown
-Japanese

She tends to doubt her talent sometimes, and doesn’t always feel comfortable in the school’s drama department.

They're My DRUG

_ Animals
_ Pretty things
_ Musicals

They Make me SICK

_ Bugs
_ Meat
_ Thunderstorms

I Do EnjoyActing and singing

Nanami was born to a fairly average family in Japan and has lived a pretty normal life so far. When she was about eight, her grandparents took her to see a musical and she immediately fell in love with theatre. It was then that she decided that she wanted to be an actress. She did a few plays at their local community theatre and she ended up being pretty good.

Once she got to high school Nanami joined the drama club and tried out for every play the school put on. She tends to get many lead roles and with that, many classmates began to recognize her talents. Despite how much she is admired she’s never actually been in a relationship of any sort, which makes her a bit awkward when it comes to things like romance and relationships. She’s hoping things will change this year, though.

My Background Music•••
On My Own//Les Miserables
Anything Else?She’s a vegetarian
She wants to go to a special performing arts school and later become a professional stage actress.
Who Do I Like? •••
It's a secret, but it's Mizuki... Shh Don't tell
THE AUTHOR•••Usagi-chan93

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:04 pm
- Mizuki Wakana -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Capture this Fleeting moment with just one picture-

MY NAME ISMizuki Wakana
But People call MeMiki.....
The last Number of Candles I saw was16
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aGuy
Want to celebrate it?
December 31st

Quiet and Introverted, Mizuki doesn't really talk much for fear he would be touched. He kind of just, chills in his corner and doodles. He's smart and all, but even when turning in homework, he has to get up after everyone else and just place his paper on the teacher's desk and scurry back to his seat. That's right, he has a fear of being touched, AKA Agoraphobia. He's constantly paranoid about people touching him, so much to the point that when his friends call out after him he jumps right away and tenses. If touched, he freezes in place, stiff and tense, almost in a ball. But despite all that, he's really kind. Anger is something that doesn't exist in his heart, and forgiveness is all that's there. Though.... He did get angry once in his life time, and well..... 3 guys ended up going to the hospital. In all that is good.... It was self defense. But he's very kind and Selfless. He puts others before himself.... Just as long as he's not touched.... But just get to know him, and you'll find he's very normal. He laughs and asks questions about other people. He likes talking to others really, but he's not too comfortable talking about himself. But usually that doesn't matter, he's very honest. So Just watch his face and you might just get your answer

Did You Know?

-Has an average build, lean muscles,
and cannot get any more muscular if his life depended upon it.
He has a feminine figure, skinny waist, long skinny legs, and has a butt....
He's also underweight and scary skinny yet scary strong, he's 120 lbs
-6"4
-He has jet black hair
-Deep gray eyes
-Italian and Japanese from Dad, French from mother

He's very emotional for a guy. Make him watch Titanic he'll be using a whole box of tissues. Also, he likes taking pictures for memory keep sakes. He's very honestly expressive too, just watch his face and you get your answer.

They're My DRUG

✓ His Cameras
✓ Laptop that stores pictures
✓ His photo albums/Loose pictures

They Make me SICK

✖ Liars
✖ Stuck ups
✖ Violent people

I Do EnjoyTaking Pictures of Nature, his Family, or someone super close to him. He enjoys recording as well, usually very special occasions.

Mizuki grew up in a really big family. He has two older sisters, Kanazuki being a year and day older than him, Jessica being 22, 1 older brother Thomas and is 26, He has a pair of twins for younger siblings Youta his younger brother and Tsuki his younger sister both 12, And lastly Dana who is 6 years old. His mom and dad are constantly busy so when they're home they are dead tired. Good thing he and Kanazuki can take care of themselves.... And their family. Anyways, he knows that his entire family loves him, they always kiss and hug before they leave so why would he say anything else?
Wait... Back up.... He has AGORAPHOBIA.... The fear of being touched. So how is his family able to touch him? And how did he get it in the first place? Well, When he was younger, he had always had an interest in photography and took Really good pictures. But because he wasn't interested in what boys were interested in, he was bullied. That wasn't all, he was trampled upon during a Marathon he had no other choice but to participate in. No one noticed until Kanazuki, who was ditching the marathon at the time by saying she sprained her ankle, found him from the sidelines curled up in a ball. (Guess what happened to her afterwards when she ran towards him... Yup, she got busted) Not only that, but he got embarassed in front of 500 people when he had to stand on stage to present something. Yup, a bit of trauma for a child.

My Background Music•••
No Logic
Anything Else?-So far, only his family members have been allowed to touch him. He has a bit of a sister complex towards his older sister Kanazuki though.... Weird. He can be found with a Camera on him at all times. He also owns a motorcycle.... Oh, and with his feminine face and figure, he is often a dress up doll for Kana, and ends up looking like a Killer in a Drag-
He wants to go to an Art School In San Francisco California for video Productions and photography (For models and movies) He's already been scouted for, he just has to send in a REALLY good Portfolio and he'll get accepted
Who Do I Like? •••
He Blushes like a fool if the Book Girl is ever mentioned
THE AUTHOR•••Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:09 pm
Allison Aozora

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? Hmmm?

MY NAME ISAllison Aozora
But People call MeAli
The last Number of Candles I saw was16
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aGirl
Want to celebrate it?
August 4th

She's commonly a laid back and unstressed girl. She is subconsiously always aiming for peace within her mind,body, and environment due to the fact it reduces anxiety. She doesn't get worked up, considering it's pointless a lot of the time and is very independent. She's in her own world with wonders and adventures, thus she can be oblivious. A bit stubborn, and not afraid to speak her mind if she wants to. She has sarcasim like most and tends to be anti-social by choice. She has fine social skills if needed, but she avoids most friendly relationships due to how 'friends' of school act around eachother (It's creepy). She's picky and will be friends with people that will be real, and she can easily tell if your faking (She doesn't trust many). Her past time is relaxing, thinking, music, and reading normally. Considered dull with a bright future of success, she's interested in only living an easier time. Times get hard though, she knows she'll face challenges.

Did You Know?

-No Muscular figure, but very slim. If in a bikini though, she has strong hip curves. Average chest size, though small she shows like many other girls. Pale with light freckles that can be seen up close around her nose and cheeks.
-5'4
-Black
-Very Dark Blue, Black from a distance
-English and Japanese

She hacked into the school system once to give herself and a friend an A, awhile ago. Her elder sister died of illness when she was younger. Not a huge secret, but no one really knows that she's bi, no one has ever asked.

They're My DRUG

✓ Music
✓ Gaming
✓ Books

They Make me SICK

✖ Drugs
✖ Vegitables
✖ Allergies

I Do Enjoy-Gaming of course, reading, trying new foods and restaurants, websurfing, T.V. or music, and her flute-

Born in a two story house with a father tha does stocks and a mother in nursing business. A child that learned to walk, swim, and ride a bike all on her own, she drew a simple interest in technology and gaming like many children. She broaden her interest to find if there was more, not much though. She hasnt' found much of a passion for anything, very little. She can find ways to enjoy many things though. She learned English and Japanese when she was young, her mother teaching her English and Japanese being her first language. She played games with her older sister, mostly outside near a small lake as she was an outgoing girl who enjoyed a lot of things. Allison simply followed a long and learned to enjoy what she did, but she was never like her sister. She was indeed a bit of an opposite.

Her sister struck ill young, and died when Allison was only nine. She mourned for her and accepted, always figuring if she'd be to late to realize that she'd love something. It did worse on her parents she figured, but she loved her sister more than any other. She moved on as they were supposed to, but Allison always questioned and found it silly in a way. She lived trying to figure herself out, and she still continues as she goes through highschool. With the lack of her sister, she withdrew to keep herself safe and has only come to putting one foot across the line(Figure of speech). She goes through life, a little with the flow, but she has made herself a good future for herself.

My Background Music•••
Dayglow Vista Rd//Minus the Bear
Anything Else?Nah
College that is not super expensive and will get be the degree I wish for, just to get my carreer going. Basically create games, design, graphing, and such.
Who Do I Like? •••
Class President, doesn't care what others think.
THE AUTHOR•••MindXHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:10 pm
- Vergil Angelo -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? “If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

MY NAME IS-Vergil Angelo-
But People call Me-Verge, Angel-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-17-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Male
Want to celebrate it?
January 16th

-Honest and humble. He doesn't really doesn't do much. Vergil is calm most of the time. He's tired of people hanging around him and not trying to get to know him. So he ignores most of the girls around school but still talks to a few people. He knows that he's good looking but unlike most people he isn't conceited like most people would be.-

Did You Know?

-Skinny build but the muscles are hidden underneath his clothes. Is always wearing a necklace with a tiny sword at the end.
-6'1
-Crimson red
-Blue
-Japanese

Is actually very shy around girls, is bisexual, loves to sing and practices Kung fu

They're My DRUG

✓ Singing
✓ Reading
✓ Learning new kung fu moves

They Make me SICK

✖ Senseless fights
✖ People being stupid
✖ People pretending to know him

I Do Enjoy-Singing in his house, going to kung fu practice, and reading

Obviously You're too curious
•••
Vergil has a normal family as far as he sees. The few kids that come over say that his parents are practical models. His father is strong and well built Vergil is the spitting image of his father. He gets his hair from his mother. Her hair comes down to her back and her skin is pale. Vergil started his kung fu training when he saw his father practicing it with one of the butlers.

Vergil lives in a rather large house with many maids and butlers. It's not a mansion but it can easily be mistaken for one. He won his first kung fu competition when he was 6. Vergil takes great pride in his kung fu skills but hates fighting.

My Background Music•••
Underground
Anything Else?-N/A-
Carnegie Melon, Video Game designer
Who Do I Like? •••
The Average Girl
THE AUTHOR•••Light Iori  

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:00 pm
Rp Sample

- Gabriel Mendez -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Man this sucks......whats up?-

MY NAME IS-Gabriel Mendez-
But People call Me-Gabe-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-18-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Male-
Want to celebrate it?
-October 21-

-Comes off as a shy person but inside is aggressive as any guy can be. Is stubborn when he can't get his way that's why hes the towel boy wanting to be join the team. He's quite around people cause he has nothing to say the only time he willingly talks is when someone pushes his buttons. It soon ends with him with bloody knuckles and the guy on the floor. -

Did You Know?

-Walks with his hands in his pockets leans when hes standing so his full height isn't shown.
-'6"5
-Brown
-Gray
-Ethnicity
Latin

I know the Kama Sutra oh he has a job too

They're My DRUG

✓ Chocolate
✓ Paints
✓ Making new designs

They Make me SICK

✖ Weaklings on the team
✖ Jocks that bully people
✖ Girls hitting on him

I Do Enjoy-Sports, painting and drawing-

Used to live with parents but they died when he was 10. He hates talking about it cause he dislikes pity afterward plus people assume hes suffering thats why he doesn't talk. The fact of the matter is he doesn't talk because he sees people as a distraction. He know lives in an apartment taking care of himself he couldn't stand living with his aunt any longer. He seen to many men walk in and out of her bedroom.
To make his living he sells his paintings and when he can't do that he designs new logo's for new starting company's. He still goes to school just to keep his education going since the team wont let him join yet. He tries so much because he likes the sport plus he knows it will even get him a boost in college. It will help him with money issues if he gets a scholarship.

My Background Music•••
Bulletproof - Five Finger Death Punch
Anything Else?-Has a tattoo on his back he made to represent his mom and dad-
Famous for his painting or pro player
Who Do I Like? •••
He keeps it hush hush but he likes the cool athlete because of how good he is at sports and how he treats certain people but if he was asked if he liked him it would be denied in less than two seconds.
THE AUTHOR•••Deathangelle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:06 pm
Ryuu Takeshi

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? "I may be a total a' hole but never judge a book by it's cover, that includes me!"

MY NAME IS Ryuu Takeshi
But People call Me Ryuu or Jerk or Losser
The last Number of Candles I saw wasSeventeen
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a male
Want to celebrate it?
September 29th

I'm very arrogant and a total jerk to every one. Wait... did u think I was nice!?! Well I am a jerk and I'll admit it. I don't necessarily like it but when I was younger I was always told that so I figured I might as well live up to the worlds expectation of me. I am also hardheaded, stubborn, and very competitive. Me and the The Popular Class Rep officiant argue, most arguments are caused by me tho. When I get mad I get aggressive and stark acting like a total p***k. When I'm sad I get defensive or try to cover it up by making jokes. When I am the true me, I'm a softie for sweets and music. I love exploring and I'm a total adrenalin junky. I'm too scared to be myself tho, it's pretty ironic how I'd rather be hated than loved. Oh well I guess I just have to be the smart alack that everyone hates, right?...

Did You Know?

-Taller than average with a skinny built body. Strong but not that impressive. His actions are very bold and exaggerated. He is constantly wearing to many layers of clothes.
-6"5'
-originally dirty blonde, but he dyed it bright green and keeps it that way.
-light brown, sometimes looks gold.
-Full American from my dad's side and Scottish from my grandpa and Japanese from my grandma on my mom's side.

I have a soft spot for sweets and puppy dog eyes, they make my heart melt... I-I mean I can't say no!

They're My DRUG

✓ The outdoors
✓ Rock music
✓ ...sweets and cute girls...

They Make me SICK

✖ The Popular Class Rep! He is my enemy!
✖ Most people
✖ Being corrected

I Do Enjoy Playing loud rock music and going on the computer. I'm pretty good at video games and I love movies!

I grew up in an abusive house hold with a drunk dad and hateful mother. Just kidding! In reality it's the exact opposite. I live with a mega clingy family. My dad is always saying how I should be more like my older brother and be with eh family more. My mom is always saying "How was your day? Tell mommy every thing". It's so aggravating. My younger sister and older brother are no different. My younger sister has no sense of privatize and my older brother is always telling me how to be popular in high school. My family is rich like, but I like fending for myself.

When I was in middle school I had a major crush on Allison (The Ambitious Nerd). I was always trying to get her to notice me but she had better things to do. So I figured if I couldn't get her to notice me by binge nice I started being mean. It worked for a small period of time before I was hated by everyone. But I was being noticed as a jerk instead of a sheltered rich boy and I liked it. By the time I got to high school I was no longer noticed so I became a smart alack and it worked for a short time like before. That Popular Class Rep guy, he makes me so mad. Always loved without question and every looks at him. I have to be a jerk to be at least acknowledged but all he has to do is blink, or sigh, or even talk and every flocks to him. I want to be the real me but now that I want to be me, it's too late. If I were to be the real me people might think it's some kind of scam or just reject the boring real me. I wish I would have never started acting like a jerk, even tho I'm pretty awesome at it.

My Background Music•••
Lit - Over my head
Anything Else?
I'm pretty good at camping, skateboarding, snowboarding, and surfing. Thanks to my rich family we travel and I was able to learn. I guess there good for one thing...

I want to go to New York University and major in Film and Minor in Religion. My career choice is to be a rock star! I'll go to collage if being a rock star fails.
Who Do I Like? •••
I don't "Like" anyone necessarily, but The Book Girl is pretty cute, and sweet, but she's probably not interested in me at all...
THE AUTHOR•••Nano Code

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:15 pm
- Ryan Parker -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? Welcome, friends.

MY NAME IS Ryan Parker
But People call Me Ry
The last Number of Candles I saw was 17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a Male
Want to celebrate it?
January 5

He wont give away much about himself, but from what he will tell you Ryan is very friendly, a great guy and easy to get along with, unless of course you're a kind of person that he despises, or a specific person for that matter. He knows very well that he is popular around his school, though maybe not for the same reasons as the REALLY popular people. I mean, he's not super rich and has perfect dress sense, but he is smart, and not just academic smart. He's street smart, and can always think himself out of any situation by using pure and simple logic and common sense. He's usually by himself, just because he likes to get away from thhe attention he gets in the halls. One would say he's anti-social, and he is to an extent. Its a life choice.

Did You Know?

-tall but slim figure. Has plenty of muscle, but not exceedingly so. Very toned chest from private workouts, but you couldnt tell.
-5' 11"
-Platinum blonde
-Dark blue
-Canadian

As smart as he is, he has actually cheated on a couple major tests and assignments. And he wont tell anyone that he's really into dark music that even the goths wont listen to.

They're My DRUG

✓ computers
✓ girls
✓ school

They Make me SICK

✖ Jocks
✖ Rain
✖ Drug abusers

I Do Enjoy working on/fixing/programming computers, robotics, learning how to do screaming vocals for music (in total privacy though).

Born in Thunder Bay, Ontario to a computer programmer (mother) and a airline pilot (father), Ryan had an older sister and a younger brother. Who he constantly bugged. As a child he was always carefree and energetic, running around and being loud and rambunctious, as any child would. It wasnt until he saw the program Robotica as a child that he found an interest for robots, combined with his fascination for what his mom did with computers. Side by side with his mom and dad he gained a lot of technical skills very early. Everyone was amazed how he could do very intricate code on the computer by the time he was in middle school.

Tragedy struck when he went on to high school when his sister was out at a party with friends but instead of her coming home in the middle of the night, it was the cops. She had been involved in a car accident. she and three other people in the car; there were no survivors. It crushed Ryan's world, and he became very depressed. His taste in pretty much everything changed, but as time went on, he just like everyone eventually healed. His tastes have returned relatively back to normal, but he looks at the music he listened to differently now. He actually likes it for the music now. His sister is still a painful subject for him, but he's a bit more open now than he was a while ago.He bought a bird not long ago, and it reminds him of her, and makes him feel like she's never completely gone. She loved birds, after all.

My Background Music•••
Tangled Up In Plaid//Queens of the Stone Age
Anything Else? Not really
I wouldnt mind going to MIT for robotics. Computers are great, robots fascinate me, and Id like to build my own someday.
Who Do I Like? •••
hm...a few people...mostly The Ambitious Nerd

THE AUTHOR•••xXJustified_DeathXx

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas