Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Doll Heart
Crew

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:05 pm
Vocaloid~ :3 I like Black Vow and Dark Woods Circus XD" And a lot of other ones.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:46 pm
cirno_icedragon9
roxy4816
cirno_icedragon9
Yes Vocaloid songs are awesome! Some are pretty messed up though, but still my favorite, hehehe. Like Fear Garden by Rin!

Lol, I like Trick and Treat by Len and Rin :3

Ooooh that one's a good one! My favorite right now is a tie between two Luka songs, Corruption Garden and Secret(which is a really wiered one but I still like it)
And Hahahaha EVIL VEGETABLE JUICE!!!!!!*throw at applesauce*PAYBACK FOR TRYING TO MAKE ME INTO SOUP!!! Or was that not you I don't remeber.... If not you then....um....*nervous laugh*my bad

Ooh~ Secret's a really awesome Vocaloid song :3 My fave by Luka was Toeto, though...
I can't watch Romeo and Cinderella though, with my obsession with Len, it just.... freaks me out to the point where I need to faint/pause the video/or look away completely...  

thanatica

Shy Seraph

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:50 pm
Emo Lunchbox o_O
Vocaloid~ :3 I like Black Vow and Dark Woods Circus XD" And a lot of other ones.

Meh friend Claudia was listening to Dark Woofs Circus today in the middle of a argument of how horrible peoples' lives were so she's like,"I should listen to another song.." xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:54 pm
roxy4816
Emo Lunchbox o_O

Meh friend Claudia was listening to Dark Woofs Circus today in the middle of a argument of how horrible peoples' lives were so she's like,"I should listen to another song.." xp

^^;; I'm sorry. I like to hum that song. I get it stuck in other people's heads ^^""  

My Doll Heart
Crew

Anxious Friend

cirno_icedragon9

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:31 am
roxy4816
cirno_icedragon9
roxy4816
cirno_icedragon9
Yes Vocaloid songs are awesome! Some are pretty messed up though, but still my favorite, hehehe. Like Fear Garden by Rin!

Ooooh that one's a good one! My favorite right now is a tie between two Luka songs, Corruption Garden and Secret(which is a really wiered one but I still like it)
And Hahahaha EVIL VEGETABLE JUICE!!!!!!*throw at applesauce*PAYBACK FOR TRYING TO MAKE ME INTO SOUP!!! Or was that not you I don't remeber.... If not you then....um....*nervous laugh*my bad

Ooh~ Secret's a really awesome Vocaloid song :3 My fave by Luka was Toeto, though...
I can't watch Romeo and Cinderella though, with my obsession with Len, it just.... freaks me out to the point where I need to faint/pause the video/or look away completely...

Yes it is no matter how wierd it is. I haven't heard the whole thing of Toeto(blame my short attention span) and haven't watched the PV for Romeo and Cinderella. What happens, does Len die? Wow what a stupid question...he dies in almost every video he's in...no offence Len fangirls please dont kill me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:56 pm
cirno_icedragon9
roxy4816
cirno_icedragon9
roxy4816
cirno_icedragon9

Yes it is no matter how wierd it is. I haven't heard the whole thing of Toeto(blame my short attention span) and haven't watched the PV for Romeo and Cinderella. What happens, does Len die? Wow what a stupid question...he dies in almost every video he's in...no offence Len fangirls please dont kill me!
I know right! But no, he doesn't die, he ends up asking Rin to marry him after some censored stuff.  

thanatica

Shy Seraph

cirno_icedragon9

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:01 pm
roxy4816
cirno_icedragon9
roxy4816
cirno_icedragon9
roxy4816
cirno_icedragon9

I know right! But no, he doesn't die, he ends up asking Rin to marry him after some censored stuff.

Oh ahaha, that's a magical surprise, the not dying part i mean...  
It's like..explosive good.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff