Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ʈɧe ϲɑɼ∂ϲɑρʈσɼ - the greatest courage {Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:14 pm

User Image

This is the profile page for ʈɧe ϲɑɼ∂ϲɑρʈσɼ - ʈɧe ɡɼeɑʈesʈ ϲσυɼɑɡe. All profiles are stored here. Here is the link to the original roleplay.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:48 pm

User Image
“Kindness in giving creates love.”- Lao Tzu

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

✪ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Ringo Mai Hinamori
But I like to be called: Mai, Apple Cheeks, or just Ringo!
I am fifteen years old! But I'll be older once February 18 comes around!
My height? It's... Five feet, three inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Female
I kinda have a thing for: Guys
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one...
I'm just your everyday Cardcaptor

✪ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
Ringo is known to be a rather kind and outgoing girl, though she tends to trip over her own two feet. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about silly things or worrying over the Clow Cards. She can be rather dense and not get things straight away at first, often having to give it a second thought. She is rather absent minded and tends to forget things, though she is rather intelligent and keeps her grades as straight A's while making sure to deal with all the pressure of collecting Clow Cards. Ringo tends to be very honest and blunt, having disliked it when people lied to her in the past. She is an otaku and will often be seen reading a Shoujo manga, claiming that it is because she is simply "in love with love". Her love for Shoujo manga though, doesn't come close to her love for food and people wonder why it is that she hasn't gotten fat. She's very athletic, often taking part in school activities such as sports clubs. Ringo is also very energetic and fun-loving, always having an excuse to go out and do something fun. She is usually very low-tempered person and it is very hard to make her angry.
My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...
Ringo was born never truly knowing her father. Her mother, Mayame, had a one-night stand while she was still very young and unwed. Her parents had been against her wild behavior from the start, Mayame having always going out to wild parties and coming home late at night. But she had not listened and had winded up getting pregnant from an unknown benefactor. When they found out she was pregnant, they threatened that if she would not get rid of the baby, they would throw her out into the streets. She refused and was disowned from the family, pregnant and forced to raise her baby alone.

Mayame got a job at a local bakery, the owner being a grand old woman by the name of Margarite. She stayed with a close friend for a while, until she was able to afford a small apartment that wasn't the best atmosphere for a child. As the girl's belly became larger as the months went past, she grew closer to Margarite, the woman being the only mother that Mayame ever received whole-heartedly and the only one seemed to truly care for her. She was kind and motherly, having had four children in her past years. One day, when she was at work in the bakery, her water broke and she went into labor. At the hospital, with the guidance of Margarite whom had tagged along, she delivered a child with brown hair, big brown eyes, and two plump and red cheeks that resembled apples. She was a healthy and energetic baby, she was perfect in Mayame's eyes. The doctor put the beautiful baby girl in her arms, and Mayame found a new light in her dim future. She named the baby Ringo while Margarite gave her the middle name Mai.

No long after Ringo's birth though, Margarite died in her sleep one night. Mayame was alone once again with no one to help her raise Ringo and a mother who had left her world so quickly. She was scared for the sake of her child. With Margarite dead there was no one to run the store, no job for her to pay the bills, and no way to support her child. But shortly after Margarite's death, Mayame learned that she had left behind a will and in it she had left everything she owned to Mayame and Ringo. She inherited the store and all it;s profits which were plenty and enough to help raise her daughter. With the bakery and it's new success, the money came in and Mayame was able to raise her rambunctious baby into a kindly child.

Ringo was more like Margarite then Mayame could ever hope. However, Ringo was faced with a problem that her mother could not help. At school, Ringo's father was the main topic of her bullying. They would tease her for not having a father or make fun of her name, often calling her "Apple Head" or the "Apple Witch". They would shove her in hallways or pull her hair during recess. However, these were only light parts of the situation. The worst came soon after. One day after school, they surrounded her. They forced her onto the ground and took turns cutting off her long brown hair. Afterwards they locked her in the school storage room, where a teacher found her later that night, sobbing her eyes out and having a panic attack. After that, Mayame transferred her daughter to a different school, properly cut her daughter's hair to where it looked almost normal, and helped Ringo to get over her bullying. She felt guilty, that she could not tell that her own daughter was being bullied and decided to be a more attentive mother from there on out.

After the event, Ringo grew up into a strong and loving teenager. She got over her sad memories and decided to look forward to the future. She even made friends along the way, the best one of them being Dovasary Shilyayeva, whom she calls Mari. Her curious nature though, led her to discover a strange book in her attic with weird symbols. Upon opening it and grabbing a card, she read it's name out loud, "The Windy". Upon doing this however, a fierce wind blew and all the cards scattered out of her home. A cat with an Osaka accent came out of the book. He got mad at her for scattering the cards and told her it was now her responsibility to gather all of the cards. Together, they made a contract, promising that she would become a cardcaptor and collect all of the cards. Trouble faced her though as she met her rival, Ryota Li, and is challenged to gather as many Clow Cards as she can.

✪ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
Ringo has a strong fear of any form of insects and is frightened easily by the dark and anything even remotely scary; phobia's that she has continued to have since childhood. She has claustrophobia and tends to stay far away from tight spaces or else she will have a panic attack. This was caused by a prank a couple of bullies played on her when she was a child. She is very protective of the Clow Cards as well as Taiyō, often worrying over them. She's very gentle with her cards, that being one of the factors that helped her to capture The Fly card. Her hobbies include: cooking, music, and sports. This is her sealing wand and its key form.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Ringo Biyori // Rocky Chack
Vanilla Salt // Yui Horie
Ao No Kaori // Yui Makino

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Sweets
Cooking
Reading
Sports
Tai-chan!
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Veggies
Insects!
Cleaning
Getting up Early
People getting hurt

ll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image
“Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.”- Samuel Goldwyn

My name? It it's... Taiyō
But I like to be called: Tai, but I prefer Taiyō-san.
I am thousands of years old! But I'll be older once October 31 comes around!
My height? It's... Ten Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Male
I kinda have a thing for: Beautiful Female Cats~
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one
I'm just your everyday The Sun Guardian and Beast Of The Seal

Taiyō, often called "Tai-chan" by Ringo, is a rather... rambunctious Guardian. He is rather rude, not having much manners or failing to be respectful of other people. He is arrogant and self-centered, often referring to himself as "The Great Me", or "The Awesome Beast of the Seal". He is very selfish, often taking Ringo's snacks, sleeping in her bed, or watching her television without bothering to ask. Taiyō is also rather impulsive, as he is always doing things without thinking of the situation at hand. Despite all his bad traits, Taiyō is also a very good person. He is kind, though he hardly ever shows it. Often he will encourage Ringo and even comfort her, though she may not recognize it at first. He is also very loving to his masters, as in his past he was very close to Clow Reed. Because of this though, it is hard to become close to Ringo as he is still saddened over his original master's death.
(To be revealed later on in the story.)

Taiyō, being the Sun Guardian, presides over all the cards that are under his jurisdiction of Fire and Earth. His current form is a cat and his true form cannot be revealed until the Frey and Earthy cards are collected. He is able to sense cards, though weakly, and has the ability to spread wings, though small, and fly. He can breath fire and make small fireballs but thats about it. The only ones that have seen his true form are Tsuki, Clow, the cards, and himself. When Ringo asks what his true form used to be, all Taiyō will say is that it was "awesome" and "too cool to describe". Taiyō-san was created by the powerful magician, Clow Reed, and is the Beast of the Seal.

The Songs On My Setlist:
The World // Death Note Soundtrack
Boku Wa Koko Ni Iru // SOPHIA
Strength // Abdingdon Boys School

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Catnip
Anchovies
Long Naps
Television
Clow-sama...
Ringo, though he won't admit it.
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Water
Thunder
Being in his cat form
Dogs

ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:17 pm

User Image
"Forget and forgive. Life's too short to hold grudges!"

My name? It it's... Dovasary Mari Shilyayeva
But I like to be called: Dove or Mari. She's also called 'The Human Encyclopedia', but that's only by her classmates.
I am fifteen years old! But I'll be older once May 3 comes around!
My height? It's... Five feet, nine inches.
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Unknown
I'm just your everyday Regular human.

Mari is a 'go-with-the-flow' kind of person. She gets picked on a lot for her background, but she just lets it roll off her back. She is very loyal to her only friend Ringo.She also is helpful to anyone in need of something, be it help with homework or random trivia. She often picks up on things others tend to miss, and points it out when needed. She's also good at keeping secrets.
Mari's family moved from the U.S. to Japan when she was only two; this was after spending only a year there after leaving India. She grew up in a very hostile environment--the kids around her at school, and their parents, didn't really like her because she was different. But she never let it get to her. Then, one day in her first year of high school, a group of kids cornered her at lunchtime and attacked her, calling her an outsider and telling her to go home. Her family placed her in another school once the school year was finished. That was some time ago, and Mari has made only one friend so far, Ringo Hinamori.

She is in drama club at her school, though for right now she's just working behind-the-scenes. She also likes to draw pictures of her pet monkey, Purin. Mari is terrified of tarantulas. She faints whenever she sees one, or a picture of one.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Toki Ni Ai Wa//Okui Masami
Jai Ho//Pussycat Dolls
Sad Diamonds//Moulin Rouge

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Purin and Ringo!
Her family
Drawing
Strawberries (or anything strawberry flavored)
Naps
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
TARANTULAS
Injuries
Colds
Uneven things
Having her hair down in public

La Reine Rose Noire

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:38 am

User Image
"Live life the way you want it to happen"

My name? It it's... Ryota Oga Li
But I like to be called: Ryo
I am Fifteen years old! But I'll be older once June 7 comes around!
My height? It's... Five feet, 6 inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Male
I kinda have a thing for: Girls
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Ringo, but I won't admit it!
I'm just your everyday Cardcaptor

Ryota tends to be somewhat cold to others, but can open up a bit to ones that he's close with (such as family and friends). He is known to be stubborn whenever not agreeing to someone's plan and thinking that his plan will work better than theirs. Though this is what he's like, deep down he has a soft side which shows him of being caring towards others around him. He is knowledgeable when it comes to what he has learned about how to capture each and every type of Clow Cards.
Ryota was born in Hong Kong (where the Li clan were settled in) and is a descendant of the powerful magician, Clow Reed. Sadly though, his mother passed away when giving birth to him and at first his father wouldn't accept him from the pain of losing his wife, but then thinking over about it and how she always wanted a healthy, growing child that she would care for so much, he then took Ryota into his arms. The Li clan had expected high hopes of him becoming just like Clow Reed one day with his gifted power. He was mostly all day secluded from the world around him and was given hard training such as swordsmanship with elemental talismans and using the Lasin Board (passed down for generations) properly. His father on the other hand, would pull him out to take breathers from his training and have some fun in his life. Sometimes he thought that it would be better if his mother would be here as well to be with him and his father.

As time flew by, his father then began to overcome an illness which then lead him to staying in bed most of the time. Ryota would always have to care for his father then by making his meals and making sure he was taking his medicine. Sadly though, this didn't continue on longer...one month later he passed away and had left Ryota to live a life he was chosen to. Later after his training was complete, the Li Clan sensed that a strong presence of Clow Reed was deep within Japan and had then sent Ryota to move to Japan. One day while getting accustomed to living in Sakura, Japan, he then sensed that the Clow Cards were awaken by someone and had then began to search for where it was. That's when he encountered in a local park, his first Clow Card, The Arrow. His skills were put to the test for the first time like an entrance exam and successfully he had captured the Arrow Card. Recently now he had captured his 2nd Clow Card, which is the the Shadow Card.

Ryota has a fear of losing the ones that are close to him. He wields a katana for protection, using his elemental talismans, and summoning a Clow Card.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Ready Steady Go // L'Arc-en-Ciel
Samurai Heart // Spyair
Yakusoku // Suga Shikao

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Training
Cooking
Running
Meat buns
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
People getting hurt
Being disturbed when he's sleeping
Bitter foods
Radishes

Zy Xandra

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:48 am

User Image
"I will make sure nothing happens to you!"

My name? It it's... Freya Ari Li
But I like to be called: Ari, Freya-san
I am Fifteen years old! But I'll be older once January 1st comes around!
My height? It's... Five feet Five inches
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one yet.
I'm just your everyday Human

Freya is protective of Ryota Oga Li and possibly the other cardcaptor is she gets to know her. She may seem mean on the outside but she is actually really nice. Freya is curious about everything. She tends to try and help out but sometimes gets caught in a trap by one of the cards. She tries to not fall into them but sometimes it just happens.
Unlike Ryota, Freya was born in Beijing, China and has lived there with her mother. She knew about the Li clan and was born as a cousin to Ryota. She doesn't know that much of the cards but can feel their presence near them. She tries her hardest to join in on the fights against the cards even though she is told to stay away. Since Freya was young she was trained in martial arts and with weapons if she ever needed it. When her mother died she left and went to Hong Kong just to find out that Ryota's father died. She felt sad for Ryota but she joined him on his quest for the cards. She did not leave along with him since her training was still going on.

When she arrived in Japan she found out that Ryota had caught two cards already. She was really happy for him but she didnt know what to do. She just decided to show up and help him without telling him this. She figured that Ryota would be happy to see her in Japan so she is now there. Freya will continue to help Ryota search for the cards no matter what.

She can sense the Clow Cards but not as well as the Cardcaptors. She has a fear of Death so she doesn't want to see Ryota or the other cardcaptor dead or injured. She is really good in martial arts and weaponry.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Dear You // Yuduki
EXEC FLIP ARPHAGE // Akiko Shikata
Manochrome No Kiss// SID

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Sweets
Rain
Nighttime
Martial Arts
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Snow
Death
Pain
Being a failure

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:20 pm

User Image
"The unknown is a powerful force.."

My name? It it's... Natsuki Ishi Minami
But I like to be called: Skye
I am fifteen years old! But I'll be older once June 25 comes around!
My height? It's... Five feet, four inches
I'm just your everyday Ordinary human

Natsuki is known to be quite direct and couragous in the school. Some people say that she isn't afraid of anything, only because they're usually afraid of her. Others say that she could be a bully herself if she wanted to.Though the wise say not to mess with her because her pretty face is just a trick. She is a very outgoing kind of person, she probably goes out every day of the week.She is very direct, meaning that she'll tell you what ever she needs to say at your face. Natsuki doesn't care if your a child, an adult nor a murderer. She will say things like it is. Because of this quality, she is very good in discussions. Natsuki is clever and good with her words when in a discussion at times, almost making her seem quite intellectual. She herself is very athletic and fit though it may not look like it. If you're friends with her, your considered to be lucky. You could say that she is kind of like a rebel at a neutral level that changes depending on the situation.
Natsuki was originally born in Toronto, Canada. Then moved to the Japan when she was about three because her parents thought that the rules were much more strict which were better. Her parents both came from rich families. Her father owned a bodyguard company as well as a real estate company, where as her mother was a wedding planner whom also taught self defense for older and young women. When ever Natsuki asked how they met. They told her that it was like an arranged marriage, but the moment they saw each other they fell in love. So it was somewhat of a mutual thing.

When Natsuki was four years old, her parents started to enroll her in many activites as well as taught her as much as they could. She was also put into a snobby rich school, where the majority of the students thought they were all high and mighty. Natsuki herself, thought they were all stupid. So she beated them all up, she ruled the class room like a little brat. But because of this, she had to transfers schools because some parents started complain. Though, her parents didn't really care, they were just happy that she could fight and defend herself.
The year after, Natsuki had enrolled in Ringo's previous school. She didn't really participate much in that school for she felt like an outcast. The years, months and days after, the incident of Ringo had happened. She thought those kids herself was pretty stupid to do that to a girl. And so, she beated them up as well. Though, it was done for Ringo. Again, she had to move because of her "bullying" ways.

After a few more years of moving and "bullying" she now attends the school where Dovasary and Ringo attend them selves. She's a bit new to the school, but somehow she gained a lot of respect from the rebels and the "bad" side of the school. Natsuki herself encountered Ring and Dovasary a few times but is at a mutual level with them both at the moment.

Natsuki has a phobia of thunder. Viewing it is fine with her, but once she hears the sound she will collaps in fear. She will tremble, become immobilized and somewhat paralyzed. Other than that issue, she isn't very afriad of anything else. It is unknown to where she had developed this from, it had come naturally. Natsuki tends to hang out with the rebels, and sometimes go out with the "bad boys" or so some would say. Though she is quite fun and energetic. She herself tends to be around a clow card, not intentionally. It's just that when she goes out or what ever, she if found to be one. She doesn't scout out for them on purpose or feels the presence of one. She just happens to walk into one. Natsuki is also very good in martial arts and weaponary, due to early enrollment of activites and the teaching of her parents. She is also very good in creating stratigical plans.

The Songs On My Setlist:
This will Destroy You ~ Quiet
The XX ~ Koichi Asari
Friends ~ Ai Otsuka

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Cold Weather
Fighting
Training
Sports
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Homework
Reading
Thunder
Tomatoes

The Retarded Dove

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:38 pm

User Image
"Anger is only fear turned inside out."

My name? It it's... Tsuki when in true form. And Amaya Lunarous in human form.
But I like to be called: Aya, Luna.
I am Thousands of years old but look eighteen years old! But I'll be older once December 21st (Winter Solstice) comes around!
My height? It's... Five feet, Nine inches
I kinda have a thing for: guys
I'm just your everyday Moon Guardian.

Amaya is a fun-loving person. She loves to pull pranks and get into fun trouble. She gets into trouble from her teachers quite often but over stupid things that the teachers get annoyed of. She loves to eat ice cream and sweets and will sometimes go crazy from a sugar high when she eats a little or a lot. When she's bored, she usually tries to hang out with anyone, random or friend, or even sits down and begins to draw a picture. But when need be, Amaya can be calm and serious but she hates it when she has to be. Amaya knows about true identity as Tsuki and likes to make fun of her true self and of Taiyo when she sees him. But tries to keep her true self a secret from both of the card captors.
As Tsuki, she is calm and quiet. She knows how and when to be serious and doesn't like to joke around. Tsuki doesn't like anyone close to her. She has a hard time being around Taiyo when he's being arrogant or rude but in truth likes to hang around him from time to time to talk and reminisce. Among all the people Tsuki knows, Taiyo would probably have to be her closest friend. Tsuki truly misses Clow Reed and wished that he wasn't gone.

Amaya moved to Sakura, Japan a few years before the start of the story with a friend who began working as a teacher and started going to school and joke around. She began working at a few different places to gain money and jokes around with all of her coworkers. She used to be a straight A student when she showed up but once she began playing around the teachers don't always give her the grade she deserves.

Tsuki's past will be revealed later.

Amaya likes to draw pictures of random things when she's bored. And she likes to sing or hum songs.
Tsuki is the Moon Guardian of the Clow Cards and has dominion over Water and Wind. Her true form isn't something she likes to show people and only Taiyo, Clow Reed and the Clow Cards have actually seen her true form. In her human form, she can control a bit of wind as well as mess with water a bit but it wears her out a bit when she does so. On rare occasions, Tsuki can also cause wings to form on her back in human form but it only lasts a few minutes. Tsuki was created by Clow Reed, who was the strongest Magician in the world over a hundred years ago, and is know as the Judge. She Judges whose going to be the next, true Card Captor.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Night of the Hunter - Thrity Seconds to Mars
Doesnt Matter Anyway - Greek Fire
Until the End - Breaking Benjamin

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
The Moonlit Night
Ice Cream
Clow Reed
Star showers
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
The Sun
Spicy Food
Hot days
Starless Nights

Marinalla

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:06 pm

User Image
Nothing can bring you happiness but yourself.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

My name? It it's... Hiroshi Kenta Li
But I like to be called: Hiro-kun if you like!
I am Sixteen years old! But I'll be older once February 27th comes around!
My height? It's... Six feet, two inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a guy!
I kinda have a thing for: Those beautiful ladies.
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Sorry, no one at the moment.
I'm just your everyday Human Being

Hiroshi, called Hiro by almost everyone he knows, is a very laid-back individual. He is very outgoing and is known to be very kind. However, he is one to be quite the jokester and tends to tease his cousin, Ryota, out of fun. He is not a very serious guy and is known to be a very careless person. however this is not true and there are times when he can make very serious decisions though he tends to play it off as if it were nothing. He is very caring despite his funny nature, and loves to help those who need it although he tends to get into other people's business unintentionally. Hiro is considerate despite everything, always keeping in mind the feelings of those around him and doing what he does if not for them. He has a tendency to bring confidence to others around him. He is seen as a dim-witted person, and is sown as such when looking at his horrible grades. In all actually though, despite his bad grades, he is clever at noticing things such as a persons specific feelings or a certain habit.
Hiro was born to his mother, an Italian model named Elizabeta Martina, and his father named Takumo Li, the owner of a series of high-class apartments and hotels. They had met during one of his mother's stay at his father's hotel, and had instantly fell in love. Though because of their differences, their relationship was rocky at first. However, they soon overcame that and married, despite many warnings from their parents that they were no good for each other. Not soon after their marriage, Elizabeta was impregnated with Hiroshi. Takumo was excited for his son's birth, for it would mean he would have an heir to his company and all it's earnings. (U/C)

(Other Stuff. Such as fears, hobbies, special abilities, etc.)

The Songs On My Setlist:
Shissou // Last Alliance
Boku Wa Koko Ni Iru // SOPHIA
Good Luck My Way // L'Arc~en~Ciel

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Soccer!
Spicy Food!
His family
Karaoke
Sports
Just hangin' out!
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :