Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
✠ Take To The Skies ✠ (OOC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:05 pm
Amilia Lockhart
Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu
Dude, if I were to take my chances against a woman, or a dragon, I would try my luck on the dragon first, cause at least that thing is gonna be cool about it. I fear women for the main reason of... they are dangerous! They know they are all beautiful as hell, they know how to draw us in, and if they want to, they can just torture the hell out of us. Women scare me... but god do they intrigue me.

lol.

This is extremely true! I'm so proud that a boy finally figured it out rofl

Nah, we women just know what we want and men are just a tad slow at figuring it out 3nodding

This is where I have to prove you wrong. A large majority of women don't know what they want, which is why the majority are so indecisive, where as most men are quick at making a choice. We just seem a bit "slow" because women are confusing and we are mostly just too lazy to really try and get you to make a choice because most of the time when we do speak our mind, it is often not taken into consideration and the woman goes back and makes more choices.

;D  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:02 pm
Or the man is the complicated one because he knows what he should say and knows what he wants to say but doesn't say anything and then the girl gets upset because the man doesn't give any insight and so then the guy wonders why he's on the couch and the girl has the bed. 3nodding  

xx-Lockhart

insanelysickpyro_08

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:25 am
lol, no disrespect meant in my last post Lolita.

I think maybe Red and Amilia are speak from some person experiance 3nodding ...maybe >.>  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:36 am
God I am so hungry right now, and apples sound so goooooooood!!!!  

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

insanelysickpyro_08

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:14 pm
Not a big fan of apples...takes to much work to eat them. Unless you microwave them with cinnamon  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:06 am
RP dead already?  

insanelysickpyro_08

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:41 am
It shouldn't be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:08 am
I messaged Pyro and yelled at him to keep posting -_-  

Toxic Rorita Dreams

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit