Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Cube Ent. - BEAST is the B2ST Guild

Back to Guilds

BEAST IS THE B2ST 

Tags: BEAST B2ST BEAUTY, KIKWANG DOOJOON, YOSEOB JUNHYUNG, DONGWOON HYUNSEUNG, GINA GNA 

Reply THE OFFICIAL CUBE ENTERTAINMENT - BEAST IS THE B2ST GUILD
What do you think of the new album "Fiction & Fact'?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyJaeSeung
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:56 pm
What do you think of the new album "Fiction & Fact'?
What do you think of the MV 'Fiction' too?
What do you think of the dance as well?

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:51 pm
The New Album:
Usually in every group's new album that comes out, I have the ability to distinct which song is my favorite to least favorite song.
I can put them in order from awesome to somewhat awesome.
And when this new album of Beast's "Fiction & Fact" came out.
I listened to each and every song and following to the lyrics, and you know what?!
I could not figure out which one is my favorite one because all of them was my favorite.
All the songs were sooo good that there was no way to put them from favorite to somewhat favorite.
Tough isn't it. All of the songs stand out to me, each has a unique feeling to it.
There is the soft beats song and the fast beats, a mix of both; very addicting to listen too. (I'm still in the process of deciding my fav song, and yet I fail cause I can't decide yet.) Lol soo long... :]

MV 'Fiction'
Like any other MV, every member has their spot light. And dang, when each member had their spot light, they shine soo well and you can see each member's special strength.
Love their serious faces and the scenery and layout of the scene was perfect.
Ending was sad. And this MV brought chills down my spine.
And can I say "ADDICTING BEAT" Like seriously.
Each member improved sooo greatly, you could see and here it.

Dance:
Whoa! The dance, so fresh and unique! Its new, fresh, unique, straight up never seen before!
No one has ever done it! B2ST's new creation!
I would love to call it "B2ST Slide" or "Friction" like some of the other B2uties had suggested.
The dance seem soo simple, but when you actually try to do it, its tough you need practice.
That is what soo cool about it, simple yet complicated.  

WonderfulPanda
Vice Captain

Bashful Lunatic

Luna-Min-chan

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:38 pm
omg loved it so much! the mv, the album, everything! I really enjoyed the cute little shuffle like dance...though i can't seem to get it right  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:36 am
Album:I don't have it...yet,but I have,of course, heard some of the songs and I love it! This album will show a new side of them

The MV:It's great and I like it when there is a story,especially to a really nice song like Fiction. Can't stop replaying it on YT

The dance:Cool and funny at the same time,makes me wanna learn the choreography  

Primadonna_B2UTY

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:22 pm
Album: I have to say it look great I like how the cover is display
The MV: I think it was great. It had wonderful story how it tells about 2 people are in love but it ending never ends either to be happy or sad. I love it. It fits well with fiction. I have to say it has greater connection what I am facing in life.
The dance: I have to say the dancing is that is relaxing and it fun and it look easy to perform. But I have to say practicing it would take lot of effort to do it. I have to say great job they did.  
THE OFFICIAL CUBE ENTERTAINMENT - BEAST IS THE B2ST GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games