Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
●Ϣ ι и ɢ s σғ Й ч м ρ н● Ҏяσғιℓєs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

Click for the Main Thread & OOC

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:29 pm
Marina Lunette Winters
User Image
"Music is everywhere, no matter where you go, you just have to look for it."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Marina Lunette Winters but I prefer to go by Mary, Lunette, Winter, Kokoro.
I took my first breath on May 30 and the last time I celebrated I had to pull out Seventeen candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female and I'm usually hitting on Female If you can't tell, my blood is Nymph And also being a Nymph the color of my wings are Purple and they look like this: [x]
Don't be surprised if you find me being a very mellow, and odd girl. Quiet most of the time, can be very shy and timid. Distances herself from people, always watching from afar and never getting too close. Very sincere and very sensitive to other people and she always remain calm and collective. It pretty much depends on the person in front of her. She can be an energetic, loud, and cheerful person.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Marina watched her whole village burn into ashes in front of her. Nymph Hunters, raided her village killing everyone but preserving their wings. Some of the hunters even took Nymph for slaves. The whole village was in fire, all she could remember was running from the hunters holding her brother's hand. She tripped and fell, the hunters catching in on them.

She had watched her mother and sacrifice themselves for them. Tears blurred her eyesight as all she could see was red. She kept on running and running, she could hear the agony and the screams of the villages. And above all she heard the shouts of her brother, stalling them enough for her to escape. She heard her brother shout, "Forget everything!" She ran and ran until she fell and cried, later on she went back to the village. When she got there corpses and the smell of decay rotted the air. And there right on the ground beside her was her brother... in a pool of blood. Falling to her knees she cried, heavy rain started to pour.

But that was years ago and she just started to forget... her past memories of her childhood slowly and slowly disappeared until it was just a blur. If she tries to remember a voice inside her head tells her to "Forget, its best to forget." And if she doesn't stop trying to remember she gets a terrible headache, but from time to time, she gets these flashbacks. But they're all blurry and is only visible for a second after that it shatters and her mind gets dark. That's when she blacks out. Despite all this she never grew an intense deep hatred for humans nor hunters. It wasn't just her nature to hate. She hates no one.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah Marina has a very frail body and her strength and speed is very weak. She is like a rose, fragile and easy to break. and she never leaves her headphones anywhere, her music is always with her.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes ░░░
✓ Listening to Music, Singing, Dancing
✓ Sweets & Pastries
✓ Nature, Flowers.

My Dislikes ░░░
✖ Fighting
✖ Killing
✖ Rejection

My Talents ░░░
• Illusions, of course!
• Flexibility