Reply 'Tendo Cult~
All aboard the E3 hype train! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:42 pm
Looks like I was a pretty good guesser this year.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:48 pm
I'm really impressed with the Wii U and it's controller. There seems to be quite a lot of possibilities with it and it looks as though they will be using it in conjunction with the Wiimote, which I think still has a lot of untapped potential and use. They seem to be doing really well in drawing back more hardcore developers too, and hopefully even more will jump on and start developing for the Wii U. I'm a little disappointed in their 3DS showing though. It only seems like they announced Luigi's Mansion 2 and a Tekken game, with a Smash Bros really far off. But it seems like the roundtable will have a 3DS focus which is nice. It has a lot of games to look forward to and a lot of games that weren't highlighted by Nintendo, so hopefully they'll be on the show floor in some form or another.

**The roundtable didn't give much in terms of 3DS content, but the 3DS shop seems to have brought some attention to some other titles coming out for it via trailers and pictures. Heroes of Ruin sure looks pretty sick. I guess they have quite a few new releases, they just chose to focus more on their new console and some core titles rather than spreading the love.  

Funky Monkey Bill

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:08 pm
PIKMINTHREE
YES YES  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:17 pm
We knew that already, though! I was really expecting to see footage of that, this year, since they've mentioned it the past two E3s at least. Kind of surprised there's no footage of a Starfox, F-Zero or Pikmin game. A hardware announcement tends to do that, I suppose, losing interest in the platform before it, and they didn't want to show much for Wii U, as it would distract from the controller/hardware announcement, I guess.

Well that's not entirely true, they announced a fair share of DS games. Mass Attack looks ballin' and ******** Super Fossil Fighters? Are you kidding me? Good day.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:28 pm
wait a new fossil fighters game? ug, it better have better replay value, the first one was terrible in that department.
and a little bit better 3-d work couldn't hurt either.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:32 am
Check it, Xilo. Video and everything. It looks pretty similar to the first one, and sadly it's on the original DS, but it still looks good. I might get it, I don't know. I just beat the first game, it was great!  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:35 am
When I saw that on the trailer list, I was glad I forgot to buy the first one. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:12 pm
Meta_Fish
Check it, Xilo. Video and everything. It looks pretty similar to the first one, and sadly it's on the original DS, but it still looks good. I might get it, I don't know. I just beat the first game, it was great!
it sounds better atleast, i like the idea of finding WHOLE vivosaurs instead of piece by piece. sometimes getting repeated pieces. though 3ds it coulda been more. you jsut pick up a rock of somekind off the ground and chisle at that using AR. now THAT would be something else.  

Xilo The Odd

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces