Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ѕє¢яєт ℓσνє - Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:26 pm
Profiles will go here~

To the roleplay !  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

►►Roselina Marie Beckett◄◄

I was born December 12th around 17 years ago.

According to my extra bits I'm a female, weighing around 118 lbs and stand at 5'9. My eyes are blue and my hair is blonde. I am playing a human.

What attitude?
Rose is very laid back. She doesn't like commotion and fuss, because it makes her uncomfortable. She's very sarcastic, and jokes around, but usually only with friends around, or she uses it as something to fall back on when she doesn't know what else to say. Rose hates attention, and will become shy if she gets too much, so she does her best to stay away. She's not very good at talking to people, and she has low tolerance when it comes to some things. Rose has a few trust issues - she's had her fair share of letdowns, and she's cautious to not allow someone to affect her easily.

Turn some pages in my book
Rose grew up with a seemingly ordinary family. Her parents got along very well, and so she lived with them and her older brother. All was well, too, until her mother's sexual endeavors surfaced. Apparently she had been sleeping around the neighborhood. Despite knowing all of this, her father still wanted to be with her mom. Rose was completely torn apart because of this, and spent countless days wishing her mom would just get out of their life, or die. And then she got that wish, for her mom got in a car accident. She had been hit by a drunk driver on the way home from a meeting with the local council to try and deal with her situation. Rose isn't superstitious, but she couldn't help feeling like she was responsible for the death of her mother.
Her dad did not take it very well. He picked up smoking and let go of his reins on the two kids. Rose's brother began hanging out with a crowd he normally wouldn't have, and Rose grew more and more distant from the rest of her family. She would stay cooped up in her bedroom in the afternoons after she got home from school, and didn't talk much at dinner, or even at school. Rose's dad remarried a year and a half later, to an extremely nice woman that everyone approved of. Things got better around her house, but the memory of her mother still hangs around every now and then.
Rose keeps to herself still, and does not have many friends at school. She prefers to rush through her homework and do other things, such as play piano or use the computer. She has a pet cat named Sylvia.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Lights
Ice cream
Music
Enough Already!:
The dark
Being annoyed
Anything that travels fast

Keep it on the downlow:
Despite feeling responsible for her mother's death, Rose never forgave her. She didn't accept anything that was left to her in her mother's will, because she felt that it was like a bribe for her forgiveness, in regards to what her mother did. The whole mess with Rose's mother is also a secret, because some of the men who were involved with her were fathers of people in the area.

> ravensluckyshadow

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:30 am
User Image

►►Яəiℓℓy Aℓə¤aηđəя ₡øøφəя ◄◄

I was born January 1 around Eighteen years ago.

According to my extra bits I'm a Male, weighing around 162 lbs and stand at 6'1. My eyes are Teal and my hair is Black. I am playing a Werewolf.

What attitude?
I've always been a quiet, scary-looking, misunderstood guy. But under all of that, I'm really sweet, charming, and a little funny. But to keep people from knowing that (and at a safe distance) I act cold, like an a*****e, and I can get sarcastic.

I was the New Years baby of 1993. Being the New Years baby, my parents got tons of money and gifts. But that just wasn't enough for them. They sold me to a group of scientists. They abandoned me. The scientists used me for tests of anti-depressants, and anti-agression pills. Which many only made my attitude worse. Eventually, they decided to bring fictional characters to life. A werewolf, a mermaid, and a vampire.

Over the years I grew attached to the others, almost like a family. But seeing how the place we lived in was no-place-like-home, we came up with a plan to escape. It wasn't easy, but it was do-able. Once we were out, we ran. We made it all the way to California until we got caught. Lucky for us, the dumbass cop who caught us only thought we were skipping. He sent us to a school, where we signed up to fit in. We live together in a small apartment near the school. Each of us got jobs to support our family and to keep us alive.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Cotton Candy
Warm Beds
The Night Sky
Enough Already!:
The Vaccum
Working at the Petsmart
Ignorant, Selfish, Stupid, Dependant, Obnoxious people

Keep it on the downlow:
When he changes when he wants he looks like this. But during full moons, he can't help but change into a scarier figure, one which he has no control over. Once the night is over and he changes back, he wont remember anything that happened.

> bloodylilrose

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:32 am
User Image

►►Shari Johnson◄◄

I was born May 12 around 18 years ago.

According to my extra bits I'm a female, weighing around 90 lbs and stand at 5'8". My eyes are anywhere from green to grey depending on my mood and my hair is dark red. I am playing a mermaid.

What attitude?
I tend to stick to my fellow monsters, and would rather be left alone the rest of the time. I don't have many friends among humans because I'm very shy around them. The thing is, i have a bit of a temper, so people often startle me out of my shyness and i'll talk like the best of them, just not in very polite terms. with the other two, I'm almost normal, cracking jokes, laughing, talking, whatever.

You want to know my life? there's only three parts. Infancy: You know how it says up there one of the kids went to the lab by mistake? i was the mistake. But scientists being scientists, they kept me anyway, and now i get fins whenever i touch a body of water. great, huh? no pools, lakes, streams, oceans, whatever. no swim team for me.
Childhood: Does the term human lab rat mean anything to you? the only consolation i had was in the presence of the guys. If it had been only me, i would have gone insane.
Postlab: well this is just great. can't go anywhere without looking over my shoulder, can't go swimming, i practically have to wear a camelpack to English class of all things, nobody knows what's really going on, and oh yeah, there are evil scientists after us. And on the upside, i get to pretend I'm a semi-normal human and not get experimented on every day. not much of a balance there folks.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
music
swim time
books
Enough Already!:
birds(they eat fish!)
fire
most people

Keep it on the downlow:
Well, one benifit of the current circumstances is i discovered music, and with my amazing hearing, I'm really rather good at it. Also, my fins turn into lacy, intricate tattoos that go all the way down my legs when I'm out of the water, so no shorts for me.

> spiderwolf13

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image

►►Courtney Rae Vantena ◄◄

I was born May 1st around 17 years ago.

According to my extra bits I'm a Female, weighing around 118 lbs and stand at 5'7. My eyes are Bright Blue and my hair is black. I am playing a Human

What attitude?
Courtney has a very bad butt attitude, she back talks and doesn't listen to anyone but her self. She can be somewhat mean when she has to be, but other than that she afully nice. She always seems to have smiled but now doesn't like to smile as much. She can be bit of an butthole sometimes. Altogether she is a nice person.

Courtney has always been an regular kinda person. She could blend in with almost anyone at school. She didn't have the greatest family though, her older brother left when he had the chance, and her parents, not so great. Whenever they get free time they always go out drinking. Courtney always used to wait until they got home because she wanted to show them her knew song she made on the piano. Whenever they came home they would be trashed, they couldn't talk right, and then would be all, well, drunk.
The day of Courtney's piano concert at her school her parents had promised to show up. When Courtney looked into the crowd there seats were empty. She claimed she had the worst parents in the world and shouted out saying she hated her parents. That night she had found out they were in a terrible accident, they were hit by semi when they ran a red light trying to make it to Courtney's concert. Ever since she has been a rebel. She never listened to her teachers, didn't do her homework, got in fights, and all that fun stuff. Now she won't even looked at her piano since it brings back to many hurtful memories.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Playing Piano
Singing
Writing
Enough Already!:
Eggs
Cats
Tuna Fish

Keep it on the downlow:
Courtney hates talking about her parents to anyone and gets kinda mean why you bring them up.

> RaWr_im kikat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image

►► Geoffrey (JOFF-ree) Maximilien Luedke ◄◄

I was born April 16 around 18 years ago.

According to my extra bits I'm a male, weighing around 155lbs and stand at 5'8". My eyes are gray and my hair is blonde. I am playing a Human.

What attitude?
Geoffrey is a genuinely sweet and caring person. He loves to see others happy, and can usually be persuaded to do whatever it takes for that to happen. He is sometimes called a 'pushover' because of his tendency to give in to pressure, but he does know how to stand up for himself if he needs to. Between making people happy and doing favors for anyone who asks, Geoffrey never really feels like he's being taken advantage of. Many of his friends warn him, but he naturally sees the bright side in every situation and, therefore, doesn't house any suspicions towards anyone. He's brutally honest, which many people see as a virtue, but sometimes his honesty can get out of hand. Typically, he has a laid back, can-do attitude, but is prone to sudden mood swings and light waves of depression. He almost never goes to anyone to talk about his problems, preferring to listen and give everyone else honest advice. He knows that it's a bad habit, but is afraid of being rejected if he were to let his own problems out.

Geoffrey was born to a beautiful family. His mother and father were madly in love, and everyone said they were "the best looking couple for miles!" Mr. and Mrs. Luedke were young and ambitious when little Geoffrey was born. His mother named him after her great grandfather, who lived in France during World War II. This is the reason behind the odd pronunciation of his name (JOFF-ree, as opposed to JEFF-ree). His father raised him to be very respectful and to help others whenever the opportunity arose. He sat on the porch and smoked while Geoffrey's mother told him stories and attempted to put the idea of traveling around the world into his head.
The Luedkes were just a happy family until Geoffrey turned 14. That's when Sienna, a bouncing baby girl, was born. It was a happy time, until Mrs. Luedke revealed that Mr. Luedke was not the proud biological father of this new beautiful girl. Geoffrey was torn apart, but wouldn't allow his parents to separate. He fought constantly with his father, begging him not to leave and to forgive his mother. His father left when he was just 15. Geoffrey didn't give up though, and visited his dad every day to talk him into coming back. Eventually, Mr. Luedke caved and forgave Mrs. Luedke, and Sienna was raised just like Geoffrey.
Now, Geoffrey is 18 and attending high school. His parents are together and happier than ever. He took up smoking soon after his father came back, but he's trying to cut back. Sienna is four, and she is the shining light in Geoffrey's life. He would go to the ends of the Earth to make his baby sister smile, but he never needs to, because her little plump face always stretches into a grin when he's around. Geoffrey has only a couple of close friends in school, but is friendly to everyone he meets. He does well in his classes, but would rather spend his time singing or running to stay in shape.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Running
Making people happy
Cigarettes
Enough Already!:
Sour food
Rejection
Sudden mood swings

Keep it on the downlow:
No one outside of Geoffrey's family knows that Sienna is only his half-sister. He isn't ashamed, but his sister fits so well into the family that he never felt the need to mention her situation. They know who her real father is, but he moved to Massachusetts with his own wife before Sienna was born.

> x Ishiyo Star

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image

►► Anthony Fitch ◄◄

I was born May around age sixteen.

According to my extra bits I'm a Male, weighing around 145lbs and stand at 5'6. My eyes are Deep blue and my hair is Black. I am playing a Vampire .

What attitude?
Anthony is vary paranoid and cautious about everything and tends to imagine the worst case scenario for almost everything. He will do almost anything to avoid conflict especially physical because he is so afraid of showing his true strength. He prefers to be alone or in a small group as much as possible, because he feels like every one is staring at him and laughing for what ever reason.

Anthony was stolen from a hospital a few weeks after being borne, he was a premature baby and had a low chance of survival. Some times he feels as though he should be thanking the scientists for in a way saving his life, but then he remembers what they turned him into... being basically the undead... it was not much of a save.
During the time of his captivity he maid friends with the others there, Werewolf and Mermaid. They where like family to him, and he was all to happy to make there escape with them and live there life together.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
The moon
The taste of blood
Rose's
Enough Already!:
Spiders
Twilight (the movie)
Spiders

Keep it on the downlow:
Need blood to survive, but doesn't go crazy when ever he is around it. As well he is perfectly content of living off of deer blood. He is faster then a regular person, And never gets tired as he is technically dead.

> xXxtenshimizuxXx

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff