Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
[уασι] xιη [ρяσƒιℓєs]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:52 am
Back to roleplay  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:59 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxStorm Raven Voltaire

User Image
"You can break me physically, but you're still no match for me."

►- - - G e n e r a l || I n f o r ma t i o n

►I || A m - - - Storm || Voltaire

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Eighteen

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male

►L o o k || M a!- - -Transfer Student

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - -

►I || A c t || L i k e- - -

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - -

►G i v e || M e || M o r e- - -
◣◥
◣◥
◣◥
◣◥

►K e e p || T h e m || A w a y- - -
◥◣
◥◣
◥◣
◥◣

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -Other

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:02 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxIvan Rollen

User Image
"Breathe in, from the soles of your feet to your chest and feel the calmness come over-Hey! Shut your goddamn mouth before I kick your a** with my damn bat!"

►- - - G e n e r a l || I n f o r ma t i o n

►I || A m - - - Ivan ||Rollen

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - 17

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male

►L o o k || M a!- - -The Loner

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - -I can overcome virtually any opponent but I am just a bit slow.

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Some say I am in denial, because I am a "violent" person. I am not violent, I just hate it when people say a certain word to me. That certain word that pisses me off beyond belief, to the point that if someone says it I go into a blind rage and usually wake up with someone in front of me beaten to a pulp by my bat. Sure it's a little scary but that person shouldn't have said that word to me. Now you maybe wondering what that word is, now it is such a small word you'd think it would never bother anyone. Well the word...."Love" creates something inside of me that I cannot stand. So I suggest you beware of it, and do not say it around me. Anyway, I also hate it when people talk smack about me. At everyone of my games someone has something to say, so of course I have to yell something back at them to shut them up.

Trust me i've been working on it though, you see I do this thing, a breathing exercise. Where I calm my whole body, from my feet, to my knees, to my stomach, to my chest and finally to my mind. Usually it works, if I have to time to keep everyone out of my head so I can get to the point of ignoring everyone around. But don't worry, I don't go around looking for people to say a certain word of to talk smack about me. Most of the time, I am alone, and I like it, being alone keeps me calm and when others press me I just chase them away with my a crude comment of with my bat I call "Charlie".

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - I don't really know what to say, I guess some people may wonder why I hate that word I mentioned before. So I suppose I can start the story to lead up to that word. Anyway, my mother, bless her soul passed away when I was about seven years old. Yes, a sad sob story like everyone else's. but I had no complaints about my mother. She was sweet, she never wronged me, and if I was grounded spanked or something I was okay with it because if it was her it must have been for good reason. Everything about her was amazing, she was my best and only friend I ever had. So when she died, I felt broken, a little lost, and so I sought out for someone to replace her. Though my search was fruitless my father had found someone to love. Usually kids wouldn't mind their father's "loving" them. But the problem with my dad, was that...he "loved" me more than a father should. Even now I shutter at the thought, every time he said that word to me it was like nails on a chalk board. Soon enough I was afraid of human contact, to terrified of being alone with adults, scared that they too "loved" me. The way my father spoke the word, I now believe that, that word means to molest, or sexually harm other people. To tell you the truth it scares me to death.

A lot of teachers started to notice my changes in behavior so they wanted me to get out more. So they had me join baseball. At first I didn't understand anything about it, just swing the bat and run, run get the ball and throw it in. Sure it was fun but I didn't quite grasp its point. Due to childish humor, kids thought I was in "love" with baseball because I was always playing. Whenever I was outside I played baseball whenever I talked it was about baseball. So when I went up on bat during the championships the kids decided to yell a little tease. "Why don't you marry the ball if you love it so much?" I never knew what it was like to have blind rage before that day. When I came back to my senses the ball was no where to be found, people telling me I had hit it over the fence and I received a home run wining the championships. Of course I was confused, but I finally felt it, the feeling of people cheering the feeling of actually being congratulated, it felt wonderful. Years went by and I won the championships three years in a row, people noticing that if they yelled that word at me I became angry and I would hit the ball with extra strength. Things were still the same at home, perhaps getting worse, when I found myself attracted to a young girl in my freshmen year at school. I was already known for fighting, sometimes even beating people with my bat which I always carry around. But she wasn't at all affected by it. So I followed her around like her servant doing everything she wanted. Until I told her my strange feelings, trying not to use the word that always stayed on my tongue, though I was having a difficult the girl...decided to laugh at me. She laughed so hard that whatever was left of me was now gone.

When she finally caught her breathe she spoke to me, "Sorry but who would ever love you?" The phrase was insulting, frustrating, there was someone who "loved" me and it was a horrible experience, how dare that b***h mention it in such a way. Like that word was a good thing, and I closed my eyes and when I came back, I found Charlie my bat covered in blood, and the girl was barely alive and the school was done with me and I was sent to PHS #1368

◣◥ Baseball
◣◥ My Bat "Charlie"
◣◥ Sleeping in class(I never have dreams in class)
◣◥ Anything sweet tasing

◥◣ That word
◥◣ Most Women
◥◣ My Father
◥◣ My school

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -After being sent to PHS #1368 my father kicked me out. Of course he occasionally finds me to talk but most of the time I just run away.
I also carrying around Charlie, my first bat, though a little small for me, I keep him in my baseball bag I always have with me.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -The Invisable Spaz

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:03 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rizzo Cantigo

User Image
"Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit"

►- - - G e n e r a l | | I n f o r m a t i o n

►I || A m - - - [Rizzo] || [Cantigo]

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - [18]

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - [Male]

►L o o k || M a!- - -[The Gang Leader]

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - -[Rizzo has the ability to fight beyond normal limitations. However, when pushed beyond his limits, his fights are perceived as almost a far away dream to him. However, from what has been told to him, it allows him to fight off many adversaries at the same time. However, even scarier than that is his prowess in tactics. One thing he did learn in school (due to his own research) are guerilla tactics used by militaries throughout the ages. And he has become a master tactician as a result.]

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - [When one meets Rizzo, his abilities aren't exactly on the surface. In fact, at a first glance, Rizzo is nothing more than a horndog. He has received several complaints from each cheerleader for his excessive flirtation, and has multiple sexual assault charges against him. However, when it comes to business, his demeanor completely changes. He is cool and collected when it comes to his organization's affairs.]

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - [When Rizzo was brought under the wing of the former gang leader, he was brought in not because of his affiliation with the gang. On the contrary, He had not met anyone in the gang prior to transferring to the school. Rizzo was recruited due to his reputation. He is renowned around the region for his ability to win at any cost. Be it by his strength or his brain, he has always found a way to overcome obstacles that had the audacity to get into the way of Rizzo. Once he proved himself a capable fighter and leader, his now best friend chose to step down for reasons unknown to him. Upon the coronation of him as the gang leader, he made a promise to those who trusted him: He would bring justice to the those who have been wronged. He has been a catalyst in the school's reputation as one of the most "troubled" schools for students. However, everyone knows that Rizzo's masterpiece has yet to be created. olor]

◣◥ Women
◣◥ Breasts
◣◥ Rebelling against the school
◣◥ Did I mention women?

◥◣Ugly Girls
◥◣ School officials
◥◣ Traitors
◥◣Nerds

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -Rizaki tends to trust women easily, given his lust for them

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Justadude7357

mochilli

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces