Welcome to Gaia! ::

KINGS BILLION DOLLAR BOOTY GRAB

Back to Guilds

KiNgSBiLlIoNdOlLaRbOoTyGraB 

Tags: glowing, bump, booty grab, free gold, aquarium 

Reply KING'S BILLION DOLLAR BOOTY GRAB
Gift Exchange! (Looking for Participants for December)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This.....
  Good Idea?
  Bad Idea?
  A Banana just stole My pants!?!?!?
View Results

Naristar
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

14,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:04 am
Hi fellow Guild peoples!!!
I'm setting up a secret Gift exchange for December!!
What will happen is you will sign up and send me a wish list (see the rules for your wish list).
I will match people up randomly and send you the name and wish list of the person that the Secret Gifter will send to. (That's you in case you hadn't figured that out lol).
You will send anonymously (don't forget because that ruins the surprise).
Then, during the final week, you will send your last present NOT anonymously with a note to the receiver!!
Each week when you receive a gift post in this thread that lets me know that you received a gift and what you received!
This is verrrry important because it lets me know if anyone isn't participating!!
Once the gift giving begins, the 3rd post here will turn from a list of who is participating into a magnificent list of everything everyone got! mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:05 am
Layin down the LAW!!
(RULES)

1. You MUST be willing to participate 1 time a week during the month of December (that's 4 presents @ 1 a week)

2. The deadline for sign up is November 28th

3. You must PM me a wishlist of 9 items. 3 items worth from 1g to 500g. 3 items worth from 500g to 5000g and 3 items worth 5000g-10,000g. That way, no matter the wealth of your "Secret Giver", you will get an item that you wish for! 4laugh

4. The time frames for sending out are as follows :
Week 1 ~ 12/4 - 12/10
Week 2 ~ 12/11 - 12/17
Week 3 ~ 12/18 - 12/24
Week 4 ~ 12/25 - 12/31

5. You must let me know what you received when you get your presents.(Post what you get please)

6. You should mention something about "June" in the message with your gift ~ that way, there will be no confusion between this exchange & random, generous gifters.

7. Please be sure your account is set to allow gifts!

8. I will be accepting no more than 15 people into this one; so, sign up quick, & make sure you get a wishlist to me asap!!

If you'd like, you can use the following form to send me your wishlist:

[b]1g-500g[/b]
[b]500g-5000[/b]
[b]5000g-10000g[/b]

A quick Q&A:
~Do I send to the same person each week? Yes!

~Must I let you know what I got, when I get it? Yes!, I can't stress this enough ~ this keeps the front page of the thread updated, & it lets me know if anyone isn't participating! To keep me updated, you can either send me a PM telling me what you got, or you can post it in the thread (with a thank you to your secret gifter, if you'd like! 4laugh

~What happens if someone doesn't participate (doesn't send each week)? They are added to the black list & aren't allowed to participate in my gift exchanges anymore. If you feel you were wrongfully blacklisted, please PM me & let me know what's going on. I'd probably give ya another chance 4laugh

~I'm on a quest; should I still join? I can't tell you not to, but I'd suggest against it if your quest is going to severely diminish your generousity.

~Can we chat in this thread throughout the course of the exchange? Please do!! I want this little project to not only serve as a way of feeling generous while receiving gifts at the same time, but also as a way to possibly find a new friend or so! Please, make suggestions as to how the exchange is run, chat, or just bump to your heart's content!! heart

Naristar
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

14,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250

Naristar
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

14,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:09 am
~Participants~

heart White List / Donators / Angels: heart
mrgreen heart Purtie heart mrgreen

ninja Grey List ninja
(because I'm too nice to blacklist anyone without a second chance lol)

stare Black List / Stinky People / Demons: stare
User Image
No one ~ Let's keep it this way 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:28 pm
Me!  

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

Naristar
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

14,350 Points