Dedicated Terraria Server

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:22 pm
i'm hostin one. 50.43.48.41

if its down or you have issues (besides lag) feel free to troll me.

for now where you start is pretty much public. dont break it though. the building above that also public. stuff you dont want taken keep in a piggy bank.

dont know who all decided to get it or recieved a gift copy so i thought i'd throw in my server which i plan to host long time.

also i ask you make new characters for the server, some people might be really OP at this point like me and my friends. so we did a fresh start.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:22 pm
updates!

thursday 5/26, server may be down a few mins as i'll be moving the computer into my room for easier management, the though of having my laptop RIGHT IN FRONT of the server's monitor and being able to jsut flip the screen down from one spot sounds awesome.

current news: If you intend to play here i'd suggest gettin a place for you house staked out as my friends are crazy people, currently the server software can't ban or kick as far as i know but i can easily setup the computer to block your IP instead.  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:27 am
gonna try and get the energy to move stuff into the right spot now that things are setup right. fore warning, the first map wont be permanent, it will however be a large map. if some new server software is released like a dedicated server for terraria if it can't use old maps then we'll make a new one.

also i'll post links to map pics of our world as it initially started once we've all explored a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:44 pm
Xilo The Odd
gonna try and get the energy to move stuff into the right spot now that things are setup right. fore warning, the first map wont be permanent, it will however be a large map. if some new server software is released like a dedicated server for terraria if it can't use old maps then we'll make a new one.

also i'll post links to map pics of our world as it initially started once we've all explored a bit.

I am failing to connect right now.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:08 am
yeah im still not sure what the issue is. my next post will be that it is fixed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:07 pm
...waiting...  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out