Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Fashion Exists Profiles! :) :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:19 pm
These are the profiles to my RP Fashion Exists . smile smile

Thank you smile

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:22 pm

User Image
"who said you'll have your way,if i can't,you won't"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

✪ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Hugh "Dragon" Matthews
But I like to be called: Hugh,Drago,Matt
I am Twenty-one years old! But I'll be older onceDecember 2nd comes around!
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Male
I kinda have a thing for: Bi-Sexual
I'm just your everyday Fashion Designer

✪ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
YOu wanna see handsome and cold man,ask for Hugh.Yea he does have his moments,when his completely cold and none-talkative.Why should any be talking really.Would sometimes enter his mind.His the type that knows his cool,his praised every day even when hes not around he's praise.of course that does not mean he's conceded,just...proud.Anyway,thats just a little part of the jaded man,because of past things and scenes,he does have a cold shoulder to women and men a like,but women need to work their best for anything.If he sees their better at trying,he'll gain a little trust for his clothes on them.At the same time,Hugh a pretty sarcastic guy and cunning at that so he'll probably have you going in circles through your thoughts while he laughs at how "childish" you are,just to get to you.
My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...
Hugh has always have a passion for Fashion.Eh...yea,he liked designing clothes by drawing them,and since being a punk was his thing,he design his own clothes.

✪ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
Usually at home he'll play his guitar and even write his own music,he has about two cats and two dogs,one a Collie,the other a Daimatian

The Songs On My Setlist:
"Jar of Hearts" - Christina Perri (Sam Tsui Cover)
JYJ-Empty
Jason Derulo - In My Head (Official Lyrics Video)

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Animals(cats mostly)
Fashion
Reading
Sweets
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Annoyances
Cruelty(Physical sometimes mental)
Fakes
Sour things

MadHatterSora

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:23 pm

User Image
(Favorite Quote or Saying)

My name? It it's... Isabell Josephine Crusnik
But I like to be called: Izzy or Belle
I am Twenty-Two years old! But I'll be older once February, 14th comes around!
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Freakin' Female!
I kinda have a thing for: Guys...
I'm just your everyday Model

Considering I would rather spend most of the time to myself, I think I can be a rather nice person. One of those, "Sit and get to know me" type of things. Without an ounce of lying, I will say, I can be rathe rude at first. Growing up the way I have, Being rude and sarcastic is just something that comes natural, and nothing else. But, if you can break through all of those, and break Me apart, you will see i'm rather the Shy one, despite being so stubborn and hard headed.
Since I was the age of Five, I was in Foster care. APPARENTLY, my legitimate parents died in a horrible plane crash. So they say. I was sent down here to go to school and jumped from foster care to foster care. It was a rather rough upbringing. I didn't take too well to any of my Foster Parents so, when I was of age, I saved enough money to move on my own and have been doing such ever since.

My looks aren't anything to flash or brag about, but I am slightly confident in myself. One day, walking home from school, some random guy..Claiming to be a "Photographer", began poking and proding me, saying things like "You'd be quite perfect!" He even had some sort of girl with him and she also agreed to such allegations. It wasn't surprising to say, I was slightly embaressed! Infront of so many people they were being quite...Odd. I dislike Odd sometimes. They say things like, They need me to help out in some sort of photo shoot with a Fashion Designer. I'm perfect or something.

Why would anyone want to use me for some sort of.."Project"? Don't they know girls like me don't have perfect flawless skin and perfect hair?!

I love to play stringed instruments, mostly Violins. I am fluent in Russian and Mandarin, I carry an Accent to boot! But English is my mainly spoken language. I sport a few Tattoos and piercings.

The Songs On My Setlist:
"Dear Agony" - Breaking Benjamin
"Me, I'm Not" - Nine Inch Nails
"Stink Fist" - Tool

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Sweets
Music
Shoes
Books
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Creepy-Crawlers
Arrogant people
Animal Abuse
Man-Whores

CandyCane831

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:42 pm

User Image
Passion is in everything. The dreams you build towards, and the people you end up with. Don't let the passion die.

My name? It it's... Rei Lu Ronima
But I like to be called: Just Rei will be fine.
I am Nineteen years old! But I'll be older once ( 23rd of August ) comes around!
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Guy
I kinda have a thing for: Women
I'm just your everyday Photographer

What can I say about myself?? Hmm...well, I'm a pretty easy guy to get along with once you get on my good side. Though if you make fun of me or my friends or the work we do, I tend to get angry rather easily. I like to keep my hands busy...whether its by playing guitar, sewing, fighting, or...being a ladies man for a night. I will stand by my friends and defend them and what I do fiercely. Though I can be a bit of an idiot sometimes, since I say things before I think them through. Really I am a nice guy though, my sister says I'm like a beat up teady bear... I look rough but I'm really all cuddly. People always seem to think that I'm a gangster or something though....is it my hair? I do get into fights though...perhaps I should look into boxing or something.
Well, for as long as I can remember, my family has been moving about constantly. So being a boy who couldn't sit still, I found some fun things to do with all my spare time. I began to play the guitar and I even paid for singing lessons behind my moms back. The reason being because my mom couldn't seem to find the right guy.... She found a guy and then we moved here and it was fine for a while. Eventually, sewing came into the picture, one of my step-dads didn't like loud noises, especially from my guitar, so they handed me a sewing machine and fabric. And wouldn't you know it, I liked it too, my younger sister sometimes joined me in making things too. I also even picked up a camera and I enjoyed taking all sorts of pictures. So I joined in the sewing club and the photography class and even found some awesome friends to share my dreams with. I even picked up a neat looking sword and decided to go to a class to learn how to use it.

But one day, my mom brought up that she was divorcing...again, and to pack my things within the week. That was the 5th guy she'd married and divorced. But that was when I put my foot down too. I wasn't about to leave the place I actually fit in and found places to share my likes and passion in. I had found an awesome place to play my guitar and I joined a band, then there was my new friends in fashion and photography. I couldn't just abandon them. So without a word, I packed my things and left leaving only a good bye note on my desk. I found an apartment and my part time job paid good so it wasn't that bad. So...here I am, going through life and spending money like nothing to do what I like. Hehee, its all good though, I use it wisely, I promise....well a good portion of it anyway.

My hobbies...didn't I already say those in my bio? Oh well, I like to sing and play guitar, I sew, take pictures, I even occasionally have an idea for a design.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Me Against the World - Simple Plan
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Fighting, especially with my sword
Music
Designing
Being behind the camera of beautiful pictures
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Being mocked
My friends getting hurt
Bad music
Messing up on a project

Kanames_Edwardsgirl

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:08 am

User Image
❝We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.❞

My name? It it's... Wakana Rei Saburo
But I like to be called: Kana
I am eighteen years old! But I'll be older once June 5th comes around!
It's kind of obvious but I'm a female
I kinda have a thing for: Men!
I'm just your everyday make-up artist

I mean seriously I am quite sweet to people and am always trying to make them happy. I am openly friendly with just about anyone and attached to those who I call my friends. My personality can be wild and crazy at times due to my childishness, but I have my mature moments and I know the right times to show it, however I still choose not to show it often. After all its more fun to act the way I do. I love to sew, mostly clothes, however I can never seem to get a creative idea for clothes, so I sew other things, or other people's designs. My voice has a slightly higher pitch then normal, so I've been told, but It still hold a soft tone to it so that its not squeaky pitchy and hurting your ears. Heh, I often squeal when happy about something. It may take some getting used to, my sudden high pitch squeals, but once you do get used to it, you will come to love being my friend!
Weeeell first I should tell you about my family. I come from a slightly rich family. I have two older sisters and once older brother. I am the youngest, and there's kind of a big gap between me and my siblings so that could be why I am a bit more childish than I should. Oh I almost forgot to mention that my parents were to old to have a fourth child so I'm adopted. My parents adopted me when their children were older and all of them moved out. But enough about my family. I hardly see them now anyways. Which is kind of funny considering the fact that the house I live in now is just a branch off the house my parents live in.

And now I will tell you about the group I'm in for the para kiss contest. We each have our own specialties and each are in charge of one thing in the group, but whats nice is that we all are into fashion. With that in common we have something to keep us together, sadly though I see some tension within the group and we are not getting along with each other that much. I mean We are for the sake of this project, but seeing as how we are not completely close, but I'm sure we can eventually be close. Hopefully this contest will bring us together!

My house is almost like a fabric store. Its full of fabric. I also have several sewing machines. My bathroom has a whole wall full of make-up and other beauty products. I guess you can say that my house has been consumed by what I hold dear to me. So I guess you can tell what my hobbies are. I just fear that I will have no one to share my likes with. But hopefully that will change.

The Songs On My Setlist:

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Sewing
Make-up
Fashion
Small, cute patterns or trinkets of any kind
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Bores
Party poopers
Horrible fabrics
Arrogant people

Little_Ms_kerfuffle