Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
[ ❖ м α g и e т ❖] мч ρяe¢ıøυš ωἶղցʂ:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:07 pm
Accepted profiles for [ ❖ м α g и e т ❖] мч ρяe¢ıøυš ωἶղցʂ.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image
"Eternity is forever; forever is eternity."

Main Information
I was named Komorine Leona Hazure when I was born.
I've blown out 18 candles and I'm still counting.
If you haven't figured it out already I'm a female obviously.
I'm Red Butterfly.
I've been told I act optomistic, perky, hyper, happy, easy-going, teasing, caring, out going, energetic, and curious.

I absolutely love:
★ cats
★ bright colors
★ the stars
★ coffee
★ music

I incredibly fear/hate:
☆ THUNDER
☆ being alone
☆ large crowds
☆ jerks
☆ being told what to do

Though history has been said to repeat itself, it will never for me.
I was born in Hokkaido, Japan. I was raised there for eleven years with my twin brother and my parents. We were an average family, though a neighbor of ours believed twins were considered terrible luck. She used to curse us and because of it, we moved. My family wasn't one for superstitions, but after one night I began to beleive the curses were real. My brother had gotten very sick one night and had to go to the hospital. I was to stay home with my mother as my father took him to there. It didn't feel right to me. That same night, somone broke into our house and murdered my mother. The man took me away and left town. I didn't know where we were going but all I did was remain silent. I had tried asking where my brother was but the man had struck me. I was knocked unconscious. When I woke up, I couldn't remember anything or my past.

The man that had kidnapped me was believed my father and I didn't know I had a brother. For seven years I lived in Tokyo with Redamo Tskumi, or Red. He was the man who had murdered my mother and kidnapped me but I couldn't remember. But one day, I recieved a phone call from a guy claiming to be my brother. Naturally, I didn't believe him. But he came to the house one day and I saw that he looked just like me. Ever since then I've been questioning who the man I was raised by actually was and why I supposedly had a twin.

Extra Information
I look amazing. If you can't see then I'll tell you a bit about myself.

☭ height - 5 feet 5 inches
☭ weight - 126 pounds
☭ hair color - light red (pinkish)
☭ eye color - amber

It plays in my head endlessly. My song is Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckless.
The name of my master is Timecraze and that they control me.

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
""

Main Information
I was named Jasper Collins when I was born.
I've blown out 18 candles and I'm still counting.
If you haven't figured it out already I'm a Male obviously.
I'm Grey butterfly.
I've been told I act quiet, calm, composed, gentle, steadfast, shy.

I absolutely love:
★ music
★ martial arts
★ rollerblading
★ springtime
★ stargazing

I incredibly fear/hate:
☆ rain
☆ loud noises
☆ jerks/bullies
☆ being lonely
☆ heights

Though history has been said to repeat itself, it will never for me.
I was born in Belfast, in Northern Ireland. Mine was a simple family; mum, dad, me, and an older brother. Things were alright, but my brother would incessantly believe that he was better than me, and that I knew nothing compared to him. He would constantly belittle me, and would occasionally hit me if I spoke to him about things, whether he knew about it or not. Of course he would only do it when my parents werent around, and since they never were I grew up being afraid to speak. People would talk to me, but I wouldnt talk back. I believed that I didnt know anything, and I lived with that for many years.

Eventually I met a friend at school. Annie McCarthy. I dont know how, but she sensed that I wasnt well after being hit by my brother, and she offered to help me through it. She told me that my brother wasnt always right, and she showed me the truth about most things. We stayed best friends for a long time, until one night when she was mugged. They hurt her real bad, and unfortunately she didnt make it. It broke my heart, but I remembered everything she told me. "Dont be shy, listen to your own heart and no one else.You know best, and no one can tell you different." I kept her words in my heart, and after enduring years of my older brother, I finally moved away from home, travelled around, learning and discovering things. Eventually I ended up here in Japan. Still searching for someone who can fill that space in my heart where Annie used to be.

I never got the chance to tell her I loved her.

Extra Information
I look amazing. If you can't see then I'll tell you a bit about myself.

☭ height - 5' 11"
☭ weight - 158 lbs.
☭ hair color - dirty blonde
☭ eye color - green

It plays in my head endlessly. My song is Listen to your heart - DHT.
The name of my master is xXJustified_DeathXx and that they control me.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games