Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
H O W L -- Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

WELCOME

This page will contain the profiles for the role play H O W L. The only one posting here should be me. The code for the characters is below. Please don't make any changes to it and remember to use real pictures. Here is the link back to the role play.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:17 pm
USERNAME
______________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████
ROLE FIRST NAME, LAST NAME '
" Character Quote "
................................................. Part of what makes me, me .................................................

[Greeting], call me [Nicknames]
I was born in [Date of birth], which makes me [Age]

I am [How tall?], and I weight [How much?]
The holes in me? Well I have [Piercings].
What's on my skin? Let's see... [Tattoos, scars, birthmarks]
I just can't get enough of: one // two // three // four // five [Likes; can add more]
Ew, keep them away from me: one // two // three // four // five [Hates; can add more]

................................................. Who I am.........................................

Turn the pages, and tell me what you see
[Biography. You only have to write one paragraph, but you have to include three major things in your life. It don't matter what it is. For newbloods it could be when you were changed, your life in the pack, and moving to Crescent Town. Reason for it being short? It gives your character room to grow and so we don't know every detail at the very beginning.]
Who I have been and who I will always be
[Personality]

The Muggle songs that are playing
[Personal playlist / Theme songs; can be more than one in bullet form]

[align=center][size=24][color=color1]↔[/color][color=dimgray][b]USERNAME[/b][/color][color=color1]↔[/color][/size]
[color=color1]______________________________________________________________________________________[/color]
[img]500x400realimgthx[/img]
[color=color2]████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][color=color3] █████████[/color]
[size=24][color=color1]☾ [/color][i][color=color2] ROLE [/color][/i] [color=color1☽[/color] [b][color=color1]FIRST NAME, LAST NAME[/color][/b] [i]'[/i][/size]
[size=8][color=color1]" Character Quote " [/color][/size]
[size=25][color=COLOR1]◤[/color][/size][color=white].................................................[/color][color=COLOR3]◆[/color][size=16][color=gray] Part of what makes me, me [/color][/size] [color=COLOR3]◆[/color][color=white].................................................[/color][size=25][color=COLOR1]◥[/color][/size]
[color=color#2]____________________________________________________________[/color]
[/align]

[size=15][color=color2][Greeting][/color][/size][size=10], call me [color=color1][Nicknames][/color]
I was born in [color=color3][Date of birth][/color], which makes me [color=color2][Age][/color][/size][/align]

[size=10]I am [color=color3][How tall?][/color], and I weight [color=color1][How much?][/color]
The holes in me? Well I have [color=color2][Piercings][/color].
What's on my skin? Let's see... [color=color3][Tattoos, scars, birthmarks][/color]
I just can't get enough of: [color=color1]one // two // three // four // five [Likes; can add more][/color]
Ew, keep them away from me: [color=color2]one // two // three // four // five [Hates; can add more][/color][/size]

[align=center][color=white].................................................[/color][color=color3]◆[/color][size=16][color=dimgray] Who I am[/color][/size] [color=color3]◆[/color][color=white].........................................[/color]
[color=color2]____________________________________________________________[/color][/align]
[align=right]
[size=10]Turn the pages, and tell me what you see
[color=color1][Biography. You only have to write one paragraph, but you have to include three major things in your life. It don't matter what it is. For newbloods it could be when you were changed, your life in the pack, and moving to Crescent Town. Reason for it being short? It gives your character room to grow and so we don't know every detail at the very beginning.][/color]
[color=color3][Personality][/color]

[color=color2][Personal playlist / Theme songs; can be more than one in bullet form][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=color2]____________________________________________________________[/color]
[/size][size=25][color=color1]◣[/color][/size][color=white]................................................................................................................................[/color][size=25][color=color1]◢[/color][/size][/align]

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:13 pm

WOLVES

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:08 pm
xXJustified_DeathXx
______________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Elder Micah Lashley '
" Respect your elders. They know what's best. "
................................................. Part of what makes me, me .................................................

Good evening, call me Micah
I was born in August 10, 1476, which makes me 535

I am 6 feet, 2 inches, and I weight 225 lbs.
The holes in me? Well I have...actually none..
What's on my skin? Let's see... a few scars from fights with unruly alphas and other elders. Other than that, nothing really.
I just can't get enough of: running // forests // nighttime // magic // stories
Ew, keep them away from me: wildfires // deep water // cocky, arrogant wolves // females in heat // cold winters

................................................. Who I am .........................................

My family was one of the original few families who came to this country before Columbus did. We didnt tell anyone we left, or where we went; they thought we vanished off the face of the earth. In actuality we sailed across the ocean in search of new land. To get away from the hunters in Europe who found out about us. I personally was born just after columbius arived, but by then we had already made a home for ourselves here, and lived in peace with the native peoples. I enjoyed living here, and it was my gradfather who taught me how to control earth. I learned how to use water too, but after a near-drowning as a child, water hasnt exactly been a close friend of mine anymore, so I stick with earth. I watched from a distance as modern day America sprung up around us, quickly diminishing the places to call our own, minimizing the places we could run to once the found us. Fortunately we hid well enough that people eventually forgot about us, and we became myths. Until human kids got too curious and arrogant, and we were forced to make them see us for what we are, by making them one of us. They were the first Newbloods, and there are more every season.

Calm, quiet, reserved. I keep to myself, but am a very friendly person of little words. I believe actions speak louder, but that doesnt mean I dont use words. People think I'm wise, but I've just had more experience in my years. In the words from a friend of mine, "Im not wise, Ive just grown old."

Mastodon : Elephant Man, Trainwreck

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:23 pm
Acolyte Offerus
User Image
Pureblood Ashe Fayran '
"You are not like me, Don't try to relate."

Greetings, call me Ash.
I was born in April 15th, 1692, which makes me 319

I am 6'3, and I weight 195 lb.
The holes in me? Well I have None.
What's on my skin? Let's see... A scar across my shoulder blades
I just can't get enough of: Being alone // Fighting // Reading // Beating Newbloods// Solitude
Ew, keep them away from me: Humans // Candy // Girls // Old people // Music

................................................. Who I am .........................................

Born to an Alpha, I was always expected to be the best, the most powerful, the quickest. I've always had issues living up to everyone's expectations and inevitably I feel into solitude as I locked myself away for days at a time to train. It paid off though, by the time I reached manhood, I was one of the most powerful people in the pack. I always am the outsider, Unofficially an Omega. I always sit by myself and read. I hate humans and avoid them at all cost.
A total loner, Outsider and outcast. I've known to be arrogant; but that's only because I AM the best. I've always hated people, and even hate some of my own kind for being weak. Humans called it Social Darwnism. I call it survival of the Fittest. I avoid people like the plague because I'm constantly afraid to disappoint them.

[Calling to the Night- Natasha Farrow]

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:24 pm
Princess_Cousland
User Image
Pureblood Lacey Hellana '
" Life can hold you back, but it can also enable your heart to open. "

Greetings and salutations, call me Lacey
I was born in August 2nd, 1595, which makes me four hundred sixteen

I am 5 feet 8 inches, and I weight one hundred twenty seven pounds
The holes in me? Well I have Nose and ear peircings.
What's on my skin? Let's see... Moon tattoo on my right hip and my left arm is covered in scars
I just can't get enough of: Sweets // Running // Music // Lip Gloss // Shooting Stars
Ew, keep them away from me: Fighting // Blood // Cold // Spicy Food // Heights

Born a pureblood werewolf and my family was basically second in command. We lived a pretty average wolf life. My father was one of the oldest and his best friend was the alpha. I grew up with his son, another pureblood, but wouldn't call ourselves friends. I used to be a very curious one and because of that got my parents killed and almost myself. Hunters are terrible creatures for being one of our own. Well half our own. I guess my mother had a run in with one of them and that hunter continued to hold a grudge. I loved my parents dearly and I still blame myself for their death. It has been many years since I have been to Crescent Town. I can't say I'm excited, but it seems like the only place we can go at the moment.
I tend to have a loud personality. I'm very outspoken and don't keep my thoughts to myself. I tend to stay calm about everything, except things that really upset me then I just flip out and unleash on whoever had the nerve to anger me. I can be a very nice person and I care greatly for those in my pack. Even the troublesome newbloods. I'm not at all shy or judgmental about people I have just met. Although once my respect is gone for a person it is lost forever. I can't stand liars or fakes so don't even try it.

Maneater // Nelly Furtado
She Wolf // Shakira
I'm Not Calling You a Liar // Florence + The Machine

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:26 pm
Reku1495
User Image
Newblood Mikaela Harvy '
"I run on two speeds - sarcastic and violent. Which would you prefer?"

Hmph, call me Mikaela. Just Mikaela.
I was born in 1989, on March 24, which makes me Twenty-two.

I am five feet, ten inches, and I weigh 126lbs.
The holes in me? Well I have earrings. That's it..
What's on my skin? Let's see... There's that nasty scar on my right leg, from when I was bitten. Other than that, I've always got some bumps and bruises.
I just can't get enough of: high places // fights // being right // winning // cupcakes
Ew, keep them away from me: stupid idoits // being a werewolf // thunderstorms // the other werewolves // nosey people

I guess I should just forget my past. Doesn't matter anymore. I can't ever go back, anyways. I haven't been a werewolf long. I was only recently bitten. God, it was horrible. I can still see that muzzle, clamping down on my leg... Sometimes, I wish I hadn't survived. I hate being a werewolf. I'm a freak. I'll never have my normal life again. Granted, it wasn't exactly normal. But it was my life. MY. LIFE. And I want it back. Recently, I was forced to move to this place. Cresent Town or something. Ironic, isn't it? A pack of werewolves in a place called 'Cresent Town'. But whatever. I can't really argue with the rest of them. They're my only chance at learning to control this... this thing inside of me. Guess I've got a lot to learn.
Sarcastic, arrogant, snide, aggressive, reckless; those are all quite acurate. I'm not exactly the most level headed girl around. I've got a short fuse, and have no qualms going off at someone. In fact, I do it quite often. My big mouth gets me in trouble a lot; sarcastic, snide, comments and all. I've got no problem telling you how I feel. And if you don't like it, tough. Which, is another word I'd like to associate to myself. I never back down from anything, and I can hold my own just fine. I don't take hand-outs, so you can save your breath. If I want something, I'll let you know.

I'm independent, but that's only because I like keeping people at an arm's length. I'm not good at... socializing. People are just too complicated. I don't like making friends because I don't want to risk getting hurt. But, of course, it's bound to happen. To the few I've allowed myself to get close to, to share my secrets with, I'm undyingly loyal. I will do everything I can to keep them happy and safe. I'm not good at the whole 'dating' thing though, so I've been told I'm sorta dense when it comes to men. But hey. who needs'e anyways, right?

So What? - Pink

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:30 pm
Hunter Crawl
User Image
Newblood Storm Rovitto '
" Don't know. Don't care. Leave me alone now. Kay. Thanks. Bye. "

....., call me Storm
I was born in 11/15/1988, which makes me Twenty three

I am 6'1", and I weight 152lbs
The holes in me? Well I have a couple on my left ear.
What's on my skin? Let's see... the scar between my shoulder and collar bone, where I was bitten, and lots of cuts and faded bruises in a lot of other places
I just can't get enough of: Being alone // my little sister // rainstorms // silence // the forest
Ew, keep them away from me: Loud noises // fighting // death // the pain of changing // crowds

My past is so vivid that it hurts...I thought that maybe I would forget...once I turned...but I didn't. Instead, everything seems to be in much more detail than before. It still hurts so much...I was born as the elder child of two, and my younger sister was about six years younger than me. Our parents weren't the best in the world, and they often directed abuse towards my sister and I a lot, but I would always fight back and protect her, because she was the only one I had. But then everything just went wrong, and I was attacked. I was saved by a werewolf who bit me, and took me away because I wouldn't be able to live a normal life after I changed. After a while, I learned that my sister had died from blood-loss, and I blamed myself for her death. I was forced to move to Crescent Town, but I no longer cared. I had no one to live for; I couldn't even protect the person I loved the most.
I am a very resilient person. I'm stubborn, and cold, even on my good days, and am often crude and a little too blunt. I'm actually a pretty nice guy once you get close to me, but I don't let people close to me all that easily. I hate being 'weak' because I'm afraid of being taken advantage of. I'm protective of those who are close to me, and if anything happens to them, I will always blame myself, even if it's not completely my fault...

I'm Not Okay - My Chemical Romance
Monster - Skillet

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:02 pm

HUMANS

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:21 pm
Male human  

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:11 pm
Eva-Aisha-Luv
User Image
Human Arielle Mason '
"If you really care about something or someone, you'll put aside your differences and rid yourself of fear."

Hello there, call me Ari, or just Arielle if you want.
I was born in 1992, on April 16th, which makes me 19

I am 5 feet 9 inches, and I weight 123 pounds
The holes in me? Well I have pierced ears, but only one piercing in each ear.
What's on my skin? Let's see... There's a small birthmark on my left hip shaped like... well, a blob, really. Of course, I've got quite a few paper cuts and a couple of other scratches and bruises, but there aren't any serious scars or anything.
I just can't get enough of: All kinds of art // Music // Writing // Summer // Singing // Crescent Town // Mystery and Adventure
Ew, keep them away from me: Spiders // Liars // Cheaters // Loneliness // Having secrets kept from me // Pain inflicted on others

When I was born, my family may have been happy and cheery, but I could never be sure. I had only seen my family in a bad light... well, not really my family. I saw my mother in a horrible light, and then the terrible effects it had on everyone else in the family. I was seven when I saw my mother as a terrifying creature. My dad was on a business trip for about five days, and my younger sister was too young to process anything. She was only three. Anyways, when my dad left, I was at school, and I didn't really realize that he was gone because I usually never saw him until I went to my parents' room to say goodnight. The first night he was gone, I saw my mom in bed, not wearing much clothing, and another man who didn't look like my dad. He wasn't wearing a shirt. I told them goodnight, and they said goodnight back. I could hear noises from their room at night, but I was too busy being afraid of my mom being a witch to care about what they were doing. I saw him every day at that very same time, looking like that same man, still shirtless, until Dad came back from his business trip. I saw him in bed with my mother, and she was wearing more clothes. He was wearing a shirt. He smiled when he saw me, and gave me a hug and a kiss. My eyes were fixated on my mom, who was worried about what I might say. When my dad asked what was wrong, I told him that I was scared of Mom because she was a witch. I told him what I saw her do, and the days after that just got worse. Mom slapped me a lot, and Dad would come to my rescue, screaming at her, and they would yell. Sasha, my sister, and I would cry a lot. Then, my dad took me away from that house one night when I was almost nine, and drove me away to a new town, with unfamiliar roads, and scary, dreary skies. I would cry because I was away from Sasha. Dad didn't know what to do with me. Until, of course, he found Crescent Town when I was on the verge of turning ten. He took me there every summer, and I grew to love it. I also did lots of art projects, used music as an escape, and wrote. I still write. It helps me to forget that I actually had a really sad life. It's just me and the land of imagination.
I'm pretty quiet. I've never trusted myself to speak up about anything every since I reported my mother's naughty business to my dad. I was afraid that someone would get their revenge on me. They would slap me, or do even worse. I'm very artistic. Art, music, and writing are the three ways that I can let go of my surroundings. I'm creative, mainly because I wish to have that fairy tale as my own life. I used to be a naive child before I ever saw that incident, but ever since then, I've been watchful, careful, and I seemed to understand things that children shouldn't understand. The world was a dangerous, cruel place, and I could see its cruelty from a young age. I'm not afraid of the threat of "werewolves," mainly because it's exciting, and because it's most likely not true. The friends that I do have like me. I'm not quick to judge, but I'm also not eager to trust anyone. I wait to be friends with others because I never know if they are the kinds of people to betray me.

Broken - Lifehouse
Fix You - Coldplay
The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:46 am
BonBonRawr
User Image
Human Nayeli Hughes '
" I do what I must. "

Hello, call me Yeli
I was born in April eleventh, which makes me nineteen.

I am 5'8", and I weight 118
The holes in me? Well I have just one cartilage piercing, which is located on my right ear..
What's on my skin? Let's see... I have scars on my belly, more towards my hip bone that came from a vicious cat.
I just can't get enough of: Music // Coffee // Sweets // Books // Warmth
Ew, keep them away from me: Obnoxious people // Violence // Blood // Cold // Fakes

Growing up with arguing parents wasn't easy on me. It made me see the real events of what could be if things weren't always right. Seeing such changed me immensely though. It made me see the better things in life and try to strive towards those. They disliked me for that, saying it was a waste and that you need to focus on the real instead of going towards what would never happen. This was said since they weren't the happiest of people and disliked those who could have turned out better than them. I always told them life is different for others and will never be alike. I eventually left home not being able to stand it after so many years and left to Crescent Town in hopes of finding a better life for myself, away from the hardships of the bigger ones outside that town.
I was always a very outgoing person. One that is pretty much confident on what they do, mo matter what they circumstances are. Naturally I'm able to make people laugh every once and a good while, but don't do so as much anymore. I am pretty accepting of people no matter how or what they are. But that can vary if it is too irrational.. I'm not afraid to do things on my own or that may seem outrageous to others. Never do I talk about myself, only unless asked or if it is needed to be said. I most speak about what's going on, but that switches from time to time.

Another Red Light by The Trading Yesterday

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:49 am
hopeyoudontdietoday
User Image
Hunter Skye Hartley '
" A warning to the people, the good and the evil. This is war. "

Hello there, call me Skye
I was born in June 28th, 1990, which makes me Twenty One

I am 5' 5", and I weight 120 lbs.
The holes in me? Well I have ear piercings and that's it.
What's on my skin? Let's see... Claw marks on my left leg from my father
I just can't get enough of: Hunting Wolves // Quiet // Hot Coffee // Forest // Classical Music
Ew, keep them away from me: Wolves // Night // Weakness // Swimming // Loud People

I hate the wolves. They are evil creatures that should never have come to be. They taint the blood of humans and turn them so easily. I hate the fact that I have some of that tainted blood running through my veins. My father was the cursed creature and I kind of always knew he was something terrible. He may have been a good father to Bastian, but I never liked him. He tried don't get me wrong, but I didn't want anything to do with the man. When he changed into that horrifying thing and couldn't move. I was scared. He killed mother and I just stood there. I couldn't do anything. I would let fear control me again. Every time I look at my leg I remember what I have to do. Sebastian may not understand because he is soft, but I will always be there for him to protect him from those awful creatures. I don't know why we were sent to Crescent Town, but the guy in charge of the hunters told us we had to go. It is so quiet here and there are forest surrounding the town. I must admit I love it here. It might be the wolf part of me but I love just wandering the woods.
Cold and mean. The total opposite of my brother. I have the short temper and will take it out on anyone, except my brother. He is usually the one who calms me and makes me see that this anger is pointless. I'm not loud and I tend to keep to myself. I will talk to people when I have to or if I'm really bored as long is it doesn't trouble me.

This is War // 30 Seconds to Mars
Cannibal // Ke$ha

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:50 am
hopeyoudontdietoday
User Image
Hunter Sebastian Hartley '
" I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for what I'm not. "

Hey, call me Bastian
I was born in January 17th, 1992, which makes me Nineteen

I am 6' 2", and I weight 181 lbs.
The holes in me? Well I have None.
What's on my skin? Let's see... Scars on my back from when attacked by wolves
I just can't get enough of: Music // Fun // The Moon // Playing Piano // Sweets
Ew, keep them away from me: Fighting // Werewolves // Rain // Anything Sour // Fire

I didn't want to be a hunter, but it was just something you are born into. Mother was a human and my father was a werewolf. Mother didn't know until he lost control. He was a pureblood and he usually kept his secret well hidden and everything in check. I was close to my father, the human part, and I will miss him. My sister never liked out father. She could sense there was something not right with him. She kept telling me not to get close, but I wasn't about to let a girl not even two years older than I to tell me what to do. It was my birthday and he wouldn't miss it. It got way too late and we all saw that night what he was. It was the full moon and he attacked. Killed mother that night, and he would have killed us too if it weren't for a small group of hunters that came to our small town. Thing with werewolves they always lose control no matter what. Nothing can stop them even if they get older and learn how to control their shifting. Even after everything that happened I try to stay cheery. Skye acts like a witch most of the time. Always so mean and with her nose in the air. She thinks she is better b
Who I have been and who I will always because all she does is train and hunt down wolves. I say the past is past and we should just move on and not care about the wolves.
A very easy going person. Can be very hyper and fun loving. Never mean. A bit of a smooth talker and loves the ladies. He isn't a play boy or anything he just loves the attention. He is a dare devil. He enjoys taking risks even if they put him in harms way. Very passionate about everything he does except the hunting thing. He just wants to have fun and enjoy life. He isn't one to hold grudges and as said before he is never mean. No matter what. If you do upset him and make him angry he is over it very quickly it's almost scary.

Born this Way // Lady Gaga

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out