Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilacInk

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:53 pm
I do. Well, I believe that something is out there.
Just now the TV was turned on by the remoted in front of my own eyes.

What do you think about hanutings and spirits and ghosts? Is it against God to believe in such things?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:56 pm
Dont think so , but i believe that there's a spirit , , , xD  

Auxilio_oilixuA

PuellaSumDei

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:43 pm
Well I believe that the devil has his demons, doesn't he? Perhaps they could be those "bad spirits" .

I don't think it's against God to believe in certain things like this, but all the same using things such as fortune tellers, card-telling, and ouija boards are against God. Theres a difference there, though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:41 pm
just as I was going to say cause I know a great many people who fall for this
there is no haunting spirits
I personally lost someone dear to me and would hear his voice at night clear as if he was sitting right next to me. my brothers couldnt hear it but I could
so I prayed about it and asked around then finally I tried rebuking it through god
if it was not of god then it would go away if it was of god. like my friend whom I led to christ just weeks before he died then it would be nothing. but it all stopped dang near mid sentence when I rebuked demons from my house.

ghosts do not exist by any means but demons know your love or fear of people when they where alive and will use that against you
there is even a bible passage on it about how those who have ascended to heaven or descended to hell cannot leave there under any circumstance  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:35 am
I am a huge skeptic when it comes to hauntings. I believe in demons. I also believe in paranormal activity and things that dont have a natural explanation.

When a person dies, the physical body and the spirit separate. I dont believe that when one dies they automatically go to heaven or hell. We arent granted access to either place until after the resurrection and Judgement Day. I believe the spirit goes to the spirit realm to await judgement day. Can they communicate with us in the physical realm? Maybe. I have heard stories. I dont believe that every "haunting" (for lack of a better word) is from Satan or one of his demons.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:06 pm
There's certainly something eerie lurking about. That's why I keep the Bible and several crosses close at hand.  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 am
Shadows-shine
I am a huge skeptic when it comes to hauntings. I believe in demons. I also believe in paranormal activity and things that dont have a natural explanation.

When a person dies, the physical body and the spirit separate. I dont believe that when one dies they automatically go to heaven or hell. We arent granted access to either place until after the resurrection and Judgement Day. I believe the spirit goes to the spirit realm to await judgement day. Can they communicate with us in the physical realm? Maybe. I have heard stories. I dont believe that every "haunting" (for lack of a better word) is from Satan or one of his demons.

I too am a skeptic. I believe in paranormal activity also, even though I have not personally experienced it.

I recently chatted with my mom about a person's spirit and we both believe the same as what Shadows has said. Is it possible for the spirit to return their home or to the ones they love? I guess it could be.

I also don't believe that every "haunting" is a demon or an act of Satan.

Shadows, once again we seem to have the same thoughts & beliefs on a subject.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:42 pm
i say that we'll never know whats true untill were dead... 4laugh  

Mr Baton

Bible Questions and Debating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas