Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Furuba--> ☆ SEARCH ⊰ Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:26 pm
STARKEEPER  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:48 pm
ARIES  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:49 pm
TAURUS  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
MALEDIZI"Luka & Ana"LUKAS & ANASTATIA
» "It's just too easy for us to come across // I've decided on a solid answer right from the start" «
"Two's company, three's a crowd!"

ι s ۰ т н є я є ۰ α и ч σ и є ۰ ω н σ ۰ c σ и s ι ם є я s ۰ ғ я σ м ۰ т н є ۰ в є ɢ ι и и ι и ɢ ۰ т н є м s є ʟ v є s ۰ т σ ۰ в є ۰ ω є α к ¿

˝םєsтιич˝ ۰۰۰¿ ι םσиˊт ωαит тσ вє вσυиם вч αичтнιиɢ۰
The name on my birth certificate: Lukas Maledizi & Anastatia May Maledizi
What others call me: Luka & Ana
A "special" date: June 18th
All those years ago:
Both are 17
And declared a: Male and female, respectively.
Always crushin' on the: Luka: Doesn't really matter to me....(Both)
Ana: Boys~!

But my eyes are on: Luka: *Slow blink*
Ana: Teehee, what? Does Luka count?

That craptastic astrology: Gemini

ι ωσиםєя ωнєи чσυ ωσυʟם яєαʟιɀє мч нєαят۰

cσυʟם чσυ тєʟʟ мє тσ ʟσvє мч яєαʟ sєʟғ¿
Though they are twins, Ana and Luka are just as different as their sign is flightly and interchangeable; between the two, each represents a very seperate part of that which makes up Gemini, which is probably for the best since their differences allow them to keep out of trouble...most of the time, anyway. Luka, being the older of the twins by two minutes, takes his small age gap quite seriously and as such is always the quiet, older sibling figure, doing his best to keep his sister out of trouble and to obey the rules set up by the family's starkeeper; however there are times where Luka gets sucked into his younger sibling's pranks, and his particularly vengeful side might come out every now and again. He's rather difficult to talk to, and as such lets his sister do most of the lip work for the both of them; however, don't assume he's weak just because he's quiet; if you screw with Luka, the whole world might as well come crashing down around your ears.

Ana is far more the extrovert between the two; loud, bubbly and energetic, you either love her, or can't stand her. Fortunately it's usually the formor, and as long as you don't push her too far, she'll always have a smile to give you, or a new adventure to take you on. Being the younger of the two by a few minutes, Ana rarely ever listens to authority as she feels her zodiac sign gives her license to do pretty much whatever she wants; well, when her brother isn't around. Besides Luka, Ana listens to nobody, not ever the Starkeeper. Be careful with what you say and when you say it; unlike most people who prank for the fun of it, Ana pranks to get even and humilliate. Not someone you want off your side.

тнєи ωнч םσиˊт чσυ sнσω мє тнєяє ιs α ғυтυяє¿
Lukas and Anastatia don't actively remember much of the younger years; from what they do know, their mother was a down on her luck itallian prostitute who forgot to use protection with one of her more high end, better playing clients. Thus, their birthing was an accident, and wasn't well looked after especially since thier mother didn't even know she was pregnant until she'd gone into labor. When they were born though, their mother loved them enough to want to keep them both, even with her financial issues; at least she did, until she tried to hold Luka, who promptly turned into a blue eyed ferret. Well, at least Anastatia was normal, right? Wrong; the first time she got sick, she turned into a ferret as well. Now there was plently wrong with the twins already, not to mention their unnatural blue hair and mischevious dispositions...as soon as she was able to, their mother put the two up for adoption, where they stayed until they were seven, quickly becoming the troublemakers of the orphanage. It was beginning to look pretty much hopelesss for the two , until a member of the Maledizi house passed by; widowed and sad, the twins borught that light back into his life and were adopted on the spot. A good thing, too, since form the very start they'd been part of the zodiac; the first time their adopted father witnessed them transform, he promised not to reject them and that was all the incentive they needed to stay.

After that, the twins began proving themselves worthy of their charming, intelligent and easilly distracted nature; Lukas was heralded a genius of his time, and Anastatia became part of the world's most popular band, RISK. As such, they were constantly travelling and so the twins never saw much of the Starkeeper and the other zodiac, remaining blissfully unaware for quite some time. That is, until a far too zealous fan tried to hug Anastatia on stage; the whole thing was disasterous, though thankfully only a handful of people saw. RISK's world tour was canceled, and the twins were forced to move back to the main itallian estate, whereupon they continued to live under crushing authority and restriction. Well, it's about time for a change of scenery anyway, right? Hopefully things will get a little more interesting.

ʟєт мє вє cσиcєяиєם αвσυт чσυ ғяσм иσω σи˛ тσσ۰
The faves on my playlist:
I feel like Dancing // All Time Low
Triple Baka // Hatsune Miku
Silly Love Songs // GLEE Cover
Don't go breaking my Heart // GLEE Cover

How to kill time: Hobbies
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs тнє тнιиɢ ιs ۰۰۰

LUKA

Our adopted Father.
Ana..when she's not being obnoxious.
Spicy foods.
A good book.
Horror movies.
Cold weather.
Blue ice pops.

ANA

Papa! (Adoptive)
Luka, even though he's a stick in the mud!
Sweet foods
My zodiac family!
Small, fuzzy animals!
Blue ice pops!
Any kind of music!

тнє мσяє єαsιʟч ιт ιs вяσкєи

LUKA

Anyone who makes Ana cry.
The Starkeeper and his/her "moods".
Sugar coated sugar.
Clingy, annoying girls.
Overly warm, sticky and humid weather.

ANA

Anyone who makes Luka mad.
The Starkeeper and his/her "moods".
Boys with huge egos.
Getting in trouble/scolded.
Most bugs.
Almost forgot to mention:
ANA: Oh, oh! I'm in a worldwide band by the name of RISK; we travel all over the world so I know a lot of languages~!
LUKA: I'm pretty good with English, as well as Itallian; picked it up from Ana.

ι и ۰ ғ α c т ˛ ι ۰ ω α s ۰ α ғ я α ι ∂ ۰ σ ғ ۰ ʟ σ и є ʟ ι и є s s ۰ α и ч т ι м є ۰ ۰ ۰

p l a y e d __ b y __ Yoko_Matsubishi

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:51 pm
CANCER  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:52 pm
LEO  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:53 pm
VIRGO  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:53 pm
LIBRA  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:54 pm
SCORPIO  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image
MALEDIZI"Rose"ROSALINDA
» The worst is over now // There's so much left to learn «
"Why are we here? What is the true point of it all?"

ι s ۰ т н є я є ۰ α и ч σ и є ۰ ω н σ ۰ c σ и s ι ם є я s ۰ ғ я σ м ۰ т н є ۰ в є ɢ ι и и ι и ɢ ۰ т н є м s є ʟ v є s ۰ т σ ۰ в є ۰ ω є α к ¿

˝םєsтιич˝ ۰۰۰¿ ι םσиˊт ωαит тσ вє вσυиם вч αичтнιиɢ۰
The name on my birth certificate: Rosalinda Maledizi
What others call me: Rose
A "special" date: December 15th
All those years ago:
And declared a: Female
Always crushin' on the: Boys
But my eyes are on: No One yet
That craptastic astrology: Sagittarius

ι ωσиםєя ωнєи чσυ ωσυʟם яєαʟιɀє мч нєαят۰

cσυʟם чσυ тєʟʟ мє тσ ʟσvє мч яєαʟ sєʟғ¿
Rosalinda is a positive girl. She does have some parts that are negative but she doesnt really focus on those parts. She is a caring girl and will try to do anything to make sure she isn't hated or disliked by anyone. She is really friendly and tries to make friends with others even if they are the opposite sex which will cause her to change. Rosalinda does in fact have some shy quality's but that mainly happens around male and her crush if she gets one. She is indeed hyper at times when she has energy drinks or too much sweets. She is overprotective of her family.

тнєи ωнч םσиˊт чσυ sнσω мє тнєяє ιs α ғυтυяє¿
Rosalinda was born on December 15th, which makes her a Sagittarius. Since she is part of the Maledizi family she was cursed with that zodiac. Her parents really didnt understand it at first but knew it was going to happen. Her parents were excited to have a girl and to be able to be with her. As Rosalinda grew up her quality's as a Sagittarius showed more and more. She wasnt really bothered by it. One year when Rosalinda was little she met the Starkeeper as she was told that the starkeeper was always sick. Rosalinda was upset by this and wanted to know the starkeeper more but she was taken away before she could say something. When Rosalinda started school she easily made friends with others but it was mostly girls. She always hung out with her family and hardly went out with her friends.

When Rosalinda turned 10 years old she found out her parents had died in a car accident. Rosalinda was upset and depressed for almost a week. She had her family to take care of her though. She lives with the Maledizi family in their main estate since she doesnt have the money to continue living in her parents house. Since her parents died she had to live by different rules which she quickly got used to. Rosalinda is now in highschool as a second year/junior. She is excited to have only two years left of school so that she can start to get a job and make some money. She still is kinda upset about her parents death but not as much. She continues to talk to their picture as comfort but only when she is by herself in her room.

ʟєт мє вє cσиcєяиєם αвσυт чσυ ғяσм иσω σи˛ тσσ۰
The faves on my playlist: Broken ft. Amy Lee - Seether
Frozen Heart And Death Of Parents- HetaOni
Frozen- Within Temptation

How to kill time:Rosalinda likes to singing and write. She also likes to draw. She plays the violin really well and was told by many people that she could become a professional. She can cook well.
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs тнє тнιиɢ ιs ۰۰۰
Sweets
The Violin
Drawing
Writing
Singing
Rain
Nighttime
тнє мσяє єαsιʟч ιт ιs вяσкєи
Death
Being alone for to long
Bugs
Snow
Being too cold
Almost forgot to mention:Rosalinda has studies a little bit of the piano enough to at least play some songs.

ι и ۰ ғ α c т ˛ ι ۰ ω α s ۰ α ғ я α ι ∂ ۰ σ ғ ۰ ʟ σ и є ʟ ι и є s s ۰ α и ч т ι м є ۰ ۰ ۰

p l a y e d __ b y __ Bravery-Homunculus

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:56 pm
CAPRICORN  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:57 pm
AQUARIUS  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi