Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[PLOTS] Amphi's Humble Underwater Hangout (OPEN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆ Welcome to the Exotic Lagoon where Amphi pretends to be all sexy mermaid like and fails. ☆

★ Cause she is a silly mermaid. ★

♋ Up where they walk~ Up where they Run~ UP WHERE THEY PLAY IN THE SUN~ ♋

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image

General Information

Name: Amphitrie (Goddess of Sea, Poesidiens consort.)
Nicknames: Amphi, Pisces ( ♓ )
Faction/Race: Monster (Mermaid)

Personality:

Amphi is a quiet natured girl. A bit shy at times, most mistake her for antisocial or a wall flower. Yes why she is shy, its more that she likes to watch and listen to people and adjust her responses to be according, she likes to choose her words carefully and her thoughts even more so. Everything she wishes to come out of her mouth is to have some sort of strong meaning, to emphasize the point she is trying to make.

Naturally intuitive, Amphi feels confident enough in her people reading skills to assume that she is reading a situation right. She is caring, open and very motherly to a limit(she's easy to be overworked or gets scattered enough that she's unintentionally neglectful) to the ones she reads as in need of such. Firm and Harsh in others. Its hard to get her angry really, and the only tell time is when she becomes monotone and silent. Sometimes though, after she feels that she has given all she has to give at least emotionally and physically or she is plain overwhelmed with constantly trying to read a situation, she retreats to a day of solitude, where she lets nobody else's feeling or problems affect her so and focuses solely on herself.

She doesn't like responsibility though, and has a hard time maintaining a healthy relationship with doses of reality. She doesn't like feeling she has to do something even though she really does, and the more she feels like she doesn't have to, the more likely it will be that she won't do it.

That being said, the only time Amphi truly feels like doing something is if it is creative and fun. She loves to sing, constantly. When she is alone, her voice comes out with usually a sad and haunting like melody. Or when she is swimming, because of her nature of being a mermaid, she is more comfortable and calmer in water.

Fun Facts:

1. She is a Mermaid, and as such, has a affinity for water and sea creatures.
2. She doesn't like her legs and has a hard time with them, its one of her great weaknesses.
3. She loves stuff animals but can't keep them because of her room being a aquarium.
4. She loves spicy food A LOT. If she had a favorite food it would be burning tuna fillets.
5. She hates lightening, it scares her. She hates earthquakes as well.
6. She loves glass objects, because they are pretty. She loves bubbles as well.

MORE TO BE ADDED
When I find more stuff LOL

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 pm
☆ PLOTS ☆

Currently Amphi is new to the academy so anything works for me.

I am in no hurry for the list below but:

1. Best Friend - Amphi needs someone she can talk and relate to, someone who is either completely the opposite of her or, exactly like her.

2. Romance - This is up in the air for anyone really. I don't mind any kind of pairing as long as we RP it out LOL

3. Mentor - Amphi needs someone to look up to. Because her FEAR is closely related to the ability to ATTRACT, Amphi needs to look up to someone who can attract people.

4. FEAR - Amphi's fear is one of the less scary and if not more useless FEARs. She relies on her voice and her looks to entrance a victim and pull them into a trance. So far she has a minimum of keeping someone entranced for a minute. Usually the ability is more effective in water and in her mermaid form so she could pull said victim in the water. She needs someone to encourage her to look for alternative ways to utilize her FEAR, whether it be by practicing on them or watching her with someone else attempting it.

Overall, I am up for anything so just drop an Idea and I'll work with you on it. <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:36 pm
~ PLOTS SO FAR ~

TBA

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:57 pm
OPEN ~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:18 am
SOMETHING! I dunno, we'll figure it out.
I will so get on tagging things when the open house is over and there is time once again!  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:54 pm
Bee, ALWAYS
and dont worry take you time LOL I am slow to catch up right now OTL  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting