Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
вeauty is the beast

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:02 am
Back to the RP  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:03 am
Talia Rose Swann

User Image

Anything But Ordinary - Avril Lavigne

Hello, you can call me Tally. I was born 17 years ago, and I am indeed female. Over the years, I have gained the title as: the one and only princess, and the reason why I am going to save the princess, and get the money is: I just want to get married...

At first sight, Tally looks so beautiful and flawless that people have a hard time believing that her father would really lock her away in such an odd and "cruel" fashion. Actually, she is extremely rude, blunt, and has a short fuse. She is a know-it-all and wants nothing more than to embarass/annoy the living guts out of everyone that she encounters. Though try as she might, it is excruciatingly hard for her to be polite, kind, and simple like she's advertised to be. But why try to be someone that you're not? She just goes with the flow.

Tally used to live in the castle with her mother and father, living up to their expectations just as they'd always wanted her to. It wasn't until she turned ten that she realized that everyone outside of the palace was so different from one another that she also strived to be out of the ordinary. From her classes, she learned that all of her ancestors had been loyal, just, kind, and all that lovely stuff, so she wanted to be the opposite. Yes, she wanted to be everything that no one would normally choose to be. This sudden change in their daughter's character frightened the king and queen so much that they knew if it got out that she was a terrible brat, no one would wish to marry her and then things owuld only go downhill from there.

So the king had his daugher locked up in a desolate tower a very, very long ways away from the palace and set up a competition of sorts. Whoever could find her and bring her back would be able to marry her (no matter their social ranking) and would receive a million gold pieces. Many people came to rescue the "beloved" princess, but to their horror, she was the exact opposite that they were told. That was when everyone stopped coming to rescue her, and now she has been alone for such a long time that she has become extremely bored without someone to annoy.

❤ Likes
- Scary Stories -
- Being Annoying -
- People's Reactions -
- Being Different -
- Music / Singing / Dancing -
- Throwing Things -

✘ Dislikes
- Lightning -
- Thunder -
- Being without someone to annoy for long periods of time -
- Living in the tower -

◊ Skills
- Singing -
- Dancing -
- Getting on People's Nerves -

Seraphim_Lie

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:02 am
Marcus James Pheonic

User Image

[ Princes and Frogs ]

Hello, you can call me Marcus. I was born 18 years ago, and I am indeed Male. Over the years, I have gained the title as: The fired Knight, and the reason why I am going to save the princess, and get the money is: Well to save people's lives of course. . . Do you know how many lives you could save with that much money?

Marcus isn't much of a talker. But that doesn't mean no one else will talk to him. A lot of people talk to him! Or more like. . . Scold him. He is the most clumsiest person ALIVE! He trips like fifty times a day, He destroys everything he touches, and he is so dense, that he thinks that everyone that hates him, is his friends! But Marcus is a very kind man. No one really knows that. . . Well, actually they do know that Marcus is a kind guy. So that's why they use him. Because they know he is dense, and gullible.

Marcus grew up as an orphan. He never knew his parents, and gave up his hunt for them because of the discouragement of others. He had never been liked by any of the other kids. . . And the only person who did show him kindness was his foster grandmother. But when she passed away, he was left abused by his foster parents. They bossed him around, and treating him like a slave. But he never stopped serving, or loving them.

When Marcus was thirteen, he took lessons in sword fighting, and at sixteen he was old enough to get into the army. Because of him, the kingdom actually came close to losing the war, so he got sent back to the kingdom as a knight. He was assigned to guard the gates of the castle. . . That didn't work out well. . . So he was assigned to get the armor ready. . . That didn't work out well either. So finally, they fired him. After that, he went back to his foster parents. . . Who made him work out on the farm while they relaxed.

About a year later, he received news that there was a princess locked up in a tower. He thought about saving her, until he heard about the reward. Then he was determined that he WAS going to save her. So he packed his bags, left his parents by only leaving a note, and went off on his journey. He didn't really want to marry the Princess, so his plan was: Save the Princess. Get the money. Get thanks. And then be on his way.

❤ Likes
❤ Helping people
❤ Getting praised
❤ Animals
❤ Being useful

✘ Dislikes
✘ Getting called names
✘ War
✘ Fighting
✘ Blood
✘ People getting hurt
✘ Bullies

◊ Skills
◊ Fighting
◊ Being Clumsy, and Dense
◊ Good at First-aid

Karafuru Yume

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:33 pm
Sebastian Le'Verte Ribbiton

User Image

[ ] [ So What ] [ ]

Hello, you can call me Sebastian. I was born nineteen years ago, and I am indeed male. Over the years, I have gained the title as: The Frog Prince, and the reason why I am going to save the princess, and get the money is: well... it's rightfully mine. Hmph! No one deserves it more than me!

He is vain. What more can you say on the matter? Well, plenty, actually, and to name a few: he is a narcissist, an egotistical b@stard, a pompous arse, and a downright selfish jerk. He likes no one other than himself though exceptions goes out only to those who comes close enough to his rather high expectations. He has some rather redeeming qualities however. For instant, he highly values loyalty and bonds, especially those of friendship, and takes much pride in being an honest person (his belief of always being right though tends to stretch that quality quite a bit however). Before he became human, he wasn't always such a vain frog. He was actually the sort who could be sensible and considerate when needed. He can also be rather charismatic, if and when he is not only thinking of himself.

Born as a red eyed tree frog somewhere in the wide and inconspicuous frog kingdom of Grenouille, Sebastian Le'Verte Ribbiton lived quite a happy and carefree life as it's prince. It was a very good life as the food were plenty and there was much water to spare. However, among his many frog buddies, he eventually grew tired of his dull and repetitive days as a mere amphibian and hope for something... more worthwhile and has always felt that there was something lacking in his life. What it was, he did not yet know. However, his fateful meeting with the demon princess just might give him his much wanted answer and of course, it came in the form of one particular magic spell that gave him the ability to become human.

Upon his frog to human transformation, he gazed upon his watery reflection within his pond and could only think of these things: he was magnificent, beautiful- the epitome of perfection! And so were the beginning of his vain days. Not that he wasn't already, he just had a max egotistical boost upon seeing his human self. Every since then, he lived among the human, doing as he please and somehow, always getting his ways. He was a rather manipulative person after all and his looks just added to the effects.

One day, Sebastian learned of the locked princess in the tower and the offered reward of gold. Interested and finding those who shared his interest in the offer of riches, he decided to set out on the journey with them to rescue the 'fair maiden' and get his reward of one million gold pieces. Of course, he has no care for the princess though that is plausible to change if she is as beautiful as they say. The gold will be his too of course. You disagree? Hah. Do not doubt Sebastian Le'Verte Ribbiton for things always goes his way! Or so I would like to say but since this is not just Sebastian's story, anything can happen.

❤ Likes
Sebastian likes people... well, people he can use. Especially those of which he can benefit from and are easy to manipulate anyway. Other than that, you are not worth his time. Of course, he likes 'himself' also. He wouldn't be such a narcissist if he didn't. Beauty and perfection is a plus in his book though none can rival him in his vanity of said love for himself. He knows it and takes much pride in it for it's no flaw but a gift, he believes. It's not easy to be prefect after all. Much work is needed to maintain such... handsomeness! Now, beside loving himself, Sebastian is actually quite a lazy person, though mostly in the day and tends to be more active at night. Such is natural to him as he is a red eyed tree frog. Also, as the frog he is, he is quite a swimmer. Though, every since he became a human, he's rather picky about his water temperature. If it isn't just right, it could be quite bad for his skin.

✘ Dislikes
Sebastian despise those who believe they are better than him, be it in looks or anything else noteworthy enough to mention. Overly hot or cold days are also quite an annoyance as they tend to put quite a damper on his mood. He also cannot stand closed spaces and loud noises.

◊ Skills
Being handsome is a skill, well in Sebastian's mind anyway. He is quite a dancer as well, his movements graceful and agile. He is also rather good with his hands and nimble fingers he has, of which is useful for an assortment of things. Ever since he had become a human, he has come to learn quite a bit of useful things, like swordsmanship for example. He's not the best, but it doesn't keep him from boasting that he is.

Cat of Rhiminee

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas