Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Talented profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:47 am
r o l e p l a y  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:05 am
User Image

Maci 〗〖 Ann 〗〖 Feara

If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.

█ ▌ ▌▌▐ █ ▌█ ▌▐ ▐ █ ▌ ▌▌▐ █ ▌█ ▐▐

☆minor details

move it overLong ago, my mother and father got together and decided to have a baby. Thus, I was born. The day I was brought to life, was a day to remember, which is, May 27th. They each came up with numerous names, but only one seemed
fit for a face like mine. So they decided on
Maci Ann Feara. In case you haven't realized, I am very much a girl. I've grown up a lot, you can practically tell that I'm seventeen. I am attracted to
boys.

☆fun facts

I am 5'4"
My eyes are blue
I weigh a hefty 107 lbs.
My hair is blonde
I am a singer.

singing < 3
dreaming && fantasizing
music (:
peace && quiet

dark , creepy people
heights
swimming
silly string

☆digging deeper

Personality

It's not as easy as you think you know, keeping everything inside when all you want to do is scream. Well, I'm just that kind of person I guess, quiet and content. I was raised to follow orders, and to use my manners. Politeness was number one on Daddy's list to becoming a perfect child in the long line of the Feara family tree. So that played a big part in my life, to always be quiet. A child was seen, not heard, that was mommy's motto. Now a days, you can catch me acting very shy, which I am. I'm very self conscious of myself, and I have a very small self esteem. Being rich isn't everything. It's very hard for me to talk to new people. I feel very awkward when I'm on the stage. I don't think I'm all that good, but apparently I am since I was invited to Hollywood.

Biography

I was like a prisoner as a child, always stuck indoors. I know my father cared for me at least. At first, my daddy was always there, spending as much time as he could with my older brother and I. I loved him so much, but my mother never spent time with us the way daddy did. As I got older, actually around the time I turned nine, the maid told me why mommy was so different than daddy. She was jealous. She didn't like bubby and I like daddy did. Every time daddy left on long business trips, mommy was very mean to us. We were paddled for the simplest things, sent to our rooms with no dinner every night, and forced to stay indoors. Friends were not aloud to visit, and whenever our mother had visitors, we were to stay out of sight. I practically collapsed into my daddy's arms when he came back. But we were forced to keep the way we were treated a secret. If we spoke a word of it, mother said we would be sent away forever. So of course we never told. As I grew, I learned to hate my mother. I'm pretty sure she hated us too. She never showed affection towards us. But obviously I was okay with that.

One day, we got a dreadful call. Our father had been gone on an extra long business trip, we were worried. I could even tell that my mother was worried by the way she walked the house at night. She roamed the large halls in her nightgown, with a sorrowful look on her face, and a glass of wine cupped firmly in her hand. I peeked out of my room, and at the same time every night, surely she passed my door. In these moments, I saw my mother, the woman who cared, who had a heart, who gave birth to my brother and I. These were the times I felt bad for ever hating my mom. It was a still, peaceful day when we got the call. The first nice day in a while. My mother rushed to the phone as she usually did. She spoke in hushed whispers, glancing up at us every now and then. We pretended not to notice, and went on eating our breakfast. When she hung up, her face was down. In a whisper, three words escaped her lips. "They found daddy.." With those three simple words, she rushed to her bedroom, and stayed there for the rest of the day.

It's funny how three words can change someone's life. I remember, from that moment, my brother and I grew up. We were no longer little kids, instead we were adults. We no longer played with children's toys, or forced people to pay attention to us. We no longer craved the love our mother had never given us, we no longer acted young, or misbehaved. We took care of mommy until she got better. Later, we found out the details of my father's death. The plane he had been on, the one that was bringing him home, crashed, and instantly killed all of the passengers, save for a young mother and her three year old son. The funeral had to have been the worst day of my life. My brother, mother, and I sat in the front row, and were the first to go up the the casket and see him. He was dressed in his best suit, his dark blonde hair was short, and neat, and his face was a mask of peace. I stood there for a long moment with my brother, silent tears falling down my cheeks. My mother was pale, her crystal tears flowing. Many people during the funeral told us how much we looked alike. I disagreed. My mother was far prettier than me.

From that moment on, I never left the house. Most of the time, I just laid on the window seat, staring out into the sky, wondering if my father was thinking of me. My mother often stayed in her room, I could tell that she was angry with my brother and I. We always stole daddy's attention away from her. But I don't blame her, it was wrong of me to try and keep him all to myself. My brother eventually moved on, found new friends, and went to parties. Well, one day, when I had just turned fifteen, he forced me to tag along. It wasn't healthy for me to keep myself locked up in the house all day. What was the harm in tagging along? I thought to myself. Well, that night changed my life. My brother had left me by myself for a moment, and went to the restroom. In those three minutes he was gone, the crowd forced me onto the stage, and wouldn't let me off. I guess they were teasing me, or whatever. But my brother was no where in sight, and I knew crying wouldn't get me off. So I thought quick, listening to the sound of the drummer and guitarist in the corner. The beat spoke to me, caressed my face, and hugged me close. My eyes closed, and the crowd fell silent in my ears. I sang. And it felt wonderful. I felt alive for the first time in four long years since my father had departed from this world. When I finished, my brother rushed to take me off stage, and we immediately went home. In the next few days, I attended school for the first time in four years. (I had requested to be home schooled.) My maid, Nathalia enrolled me. Everyone recognized me, and murmurs swept through the hall of my return. I was the girl with the voice of an angel. I did not agree though, I thought I was a terrible singer. But everyone else thought wrong. Apparently during the party, someone had recorded me on their camera, and sent it to a studio in Hollywood. They were recruiting me to be on the television show, American Idol.

And I was actually going. But at least I was not alone, my brother was an amazing actor, and would be coming too. I am very nervous, this is real. This is no longer a petty dream that I wished for every night at 11:11. This was reality.

x deadly x liar x

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image]

Meredith 〗〖 Elizabeth 〗〖 Blake

Please don't look at me and automatically make an assumption, I'm really not what I seem to be.

☆minor details

move it overLong ago, my mother and father got together and decided to have a baby. Thus, I was born. The day I was brought to life, was a day to remember, which is, January 29th. They each came up with numerous names, but only one seemed
Meredith Elizabeth Blake. In case you haven't realized, I am very much a beautiful young woman. I've grown up a lot, you can practically tell that I'm nineteen. I am attracted to
guys

☆fun facts

I am 5' 6"
My eyes are Blue
I weigh a hefty 117 lbs.
My hair is Blonde
I am a Dancer.

Dancing of course!
Fun People
Music
Video Games

Liars
Country Music
Cherries
Being Rudely Awaken

☆digging deeper

Personality

A free spirit, creative girl or woman which ever way you want to look at me. Very flirty and a bit of a tease. I'm very likely to play around from time to time, just not into pulling pranks. I love to have fun. Naive is a word I hear a lot, and I don't mind really. I think most people are trust worthy, or at least worthy of earning it. I'm always kind to people, but if you piss me off you better be running! I will destroy you if you get on my bad side. I won't take crap from anyone. Even if I'm not the smartest or the strongest, I'm probably the most foolish, crazy person you'll ever meet. I'm unpredictable and insane. Who I am today won't necessarily be who I am tomorrow. I am myself, you can't control me or change me.

Biography

Meredith is my name. I'm the youngest daughter in the Blake family, and thus, the most spoiled. Most people hate to be the youngest, but I adore it. Most of the time anyways. I have three older sisters and an older brother. Claire, Skye, and Annabeth are my sisters. My brother is Jude. Claire and Skye are, respectively, twenty six and twenty four. Annabeth is twenty one, and Jude is twenty. My parents, though you can hardly call them that, are Phoebe and Calvin Blake. My father is the owner of an extremely popular hotel chain strewn all around America, Europe, and Asia while my mother is a famous pianist and violinist, though her dad owns a large video game company. I was tossed to the nannies when I was born; I hardly knew my mom and dad. I refused to go to boarding school, my parents were so insistent upon it but I refused. So we met in the middle. I was allowed to go to public school so long as I took ballet lessons, learned Japanese and French, and kept my grades up to all A's. But other than that, I was allowed to do whatever I damn well pleased.

I was popular in school; who wouldn't want to be friends with the pretty, rich girl who gets what she wants and gets away with everything. All the girls fawned over my designer filled wardrobe, the boys drooled over my stunning good looks, and the teachers all kissed my a**. They knew who I was, but is it all worth it. I was at the top of my class, but found myself being empty. Until I was dancing I wasn't me. I loved to move to the music. Lose myself in the beat of a new song. My parents made me take ballet and I will always be thankful for that. Ballet wasn't enough for me though. Ballroom, jazz, hip-hop, and contemporary. I did them all. Talent shows? I was there in a heart beat, showing off a new routine. A year or so ago I started dreaming of going to Hollywood. Yes being in a rich family you would think weekly trips to Hollywood were possible. Not with my parents. It is work, work, work, and no play. I am their baby and to stay at home til they say it is time for me to face the world.

Princess_Cousland

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:00 am
User Image

Akane 〗〖 Yuki 〗〖 Fujiwara

Anybody can direct a picture once they know the fundamentals. Directing is not a mystery, it's not an art. The main thing about directing is: photograph the people's eyes.

☆minor details

move it overLong ago, my mother and father got together and decided to have a baby. Thus, I was born. The day I was brought to life, was a day to remember, which is, May 5. They each came up with numerous names, but only one seemed
Akane Yuki Fujiwara. In case you haven't realized, I am very much a female. I've grown up a lot, you can practically tell that I'm seventeen. I am attracted to
males

☆fun facts

I am 5'10"
My eyes are chocolate brown, but I wear blue contacts sometimes.
I weigh a hefty 112 lbs.
My hair is black as night, but I dye it a chocolate brown or blonde at times.
I am a director .

directing
strawberries
horses
music

when people tell me what to do
divas
too much sun
cowards

☆digging deeper

Personality

I'm not going to lie to you, but I am a feisty one. Growing up in Texas, a girl had to be feisty and tough in order to get by. There was no such thing as a coward, so don't you dare try to slink away with your tail in between your legs. I'll admit, there are times when I can show some other emotion other than tough and rude. If...If I like you, then I can be nice and pleasant. I can actually smile and laugh and...and not act like I hate you and your guts. That side of me is tough to get out, though. It takes a lot to gain my trust, and even more to gain my respect.

Biography

Okay, so I bet you're wondering what an easy breezy Japanesey girl is doing in Texas. Here's how it goes: my dad works for this huge company in Japan. He was transferred to one of the American branches, which happened to be in Texas. I was five when we moved, and we've been here ever since. My mom's always wanted to own a ranch, so my dad bought her a ranch horse with a couple of horses to go with it. I'd always help my mom with the horses, riding them and doing all sorts of cool stuff with them. At one point, my mom started filming those home videos of me riding a horse and grooming them and whatnot. What intrigued me was the fact that she had a camera in her hand and she could capture everything I was doing on film. That's what jump started my life in directing. I got my first video camera was ten (I had been practicing with my mom's for a while) and I was ecstatic! I was jumping off the walls, capturing everything I could on film! It was one of the best things that had ever happened to me.

As I got older, I started learning that directors were the ones that made the amazing movies you see in the movie theater. They're the people who're behind the camera, making sure everything you see in the actual movie is perfect, down to location and tone of voice. While I was in eighth grade, the theater teacher there recognized my love for directing. So, he offered me my first directing gig: direct the school's musical. He didn't give me any details after that. He just told me that my deadline was at the end of the first semester, before winter break had started. He told me this when we were halfway finished with the semester. I couldn't help myself! I had to take this offer! I researched appropriate musicals for a middle school (because we all know how teenagers are), created dates for auditions, gathered up a cast and a crew, and started putting this thing into motion. The entire time, adrenaline would rush through my body; I wanted everything to be perfect. If someone messed up a line, I'd make them do it again. If the dancing wasn't clean, then I'd make them practice and do it again. If someone was out of tune (I was a musician, so I can tell), I'd make them practice and do it again. A lot of the cast hated me, but I didn't care. They loved me after opening night. Opening night was really hectic. Costumes were flying all over the place, hairspray filled the air, the crew was getting lights set up, the theater was filling up...I had all this adrenaline that I was getting really excited, and maybe even a little nervous. But once the curtains lifted, and the first act of "The Lion King" started, I knew I had done an awesome job.

My life just rocketed after that first production. I was directing home movies, plays and musicals for school, and even video channels! I was having so much fun, and I was gaining so much success! My mom kept encouraging me to work as hard as I could, even if I was working at my limit. She knew that I could do better than what I was doing, and she was right. I found this competition show going on in Hollywood called "Act It Out." They were looking for a director, and I signed up right away! I sent my audition paper, video, everything they needed! And I made it. I made it to Hollywood. I packed up all my equipment, whatever other necessities I needed, and grabbed the earliest flight to Los Angeles. Look out, Hollywood! There's a storm coming through, and she's here to stay! Yeehaw!

Sumiko-Chan555

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

Seung 〗〖 Bae 〗〖 Park

Without music, life would be an error. -Friedrich Nietzsche

☆minor details

move it overLong ago, my mother and father got together and decided to have a baby. Thus, I was born. The day I was brought to life, was a day to remember, which is, December 13th. They each came up with numerous names, but only one seemed
Seung Bae Park. In case you haven't realized, I am very much a male. I've grown up a lot, you can practically tell that I'm Eighteen. I am attracted to
Members of the opposite sex. That would be you ladies.

☆fun facts

I am 6'1"
My eyes are Brown
I weigh a hefty 151 lbs.
My hair is Dark brown unless I want to change it.
I am a Composer .

Composing music.
Playing on my guitar, piano, and violin.
When everyone stops bugging me about composing.
Learning new languages. (i.e. Korean, Japanese, Latin, Russian, and Body language.)

People who think they know me.
Stupid questions (i.e. Why do you compose music.)
condescending people
My father

☆digging deeper

Personality

Let's see... Well a lot of people would say I have a bad attitude but they don't know me very well. I may be loud when I want to be but that is really just a mask. When I was younger everyone always asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. The answer varied so I was deemed unsure and worthless. After that I have strived to prove them wrong and so far it has worked. I am very focused on what I need to get done.

Biography

My childhood was filled with music, well up until my mother died.Together we listened to everything from rap to country and back again. When I turned ten my mother sent me to a summer camp for aspiring composers. I had an absolute blast. I learned so much and made great friends, it wasn't until I came back from the three month camp and didn't hear any music around my parents house. It turns out that my mother died in a car accident a few weeks before I got back. I had heard nothing of my mothers death previous to arriving back at my house. Apparently my father didn't find it important to tell me that my mother died.

My grieving lasted for months, driving away most of my friends which gave me the appearance of being a loner. Even now I get cold and distant when people ask about my parents. Even after I got through school and left for Hollywood my father still nags me about composing. My life hasn't been all that extraordinary. I'm a nobody from Washington with just a dream. That's right four days after I left to go to Hollywood my father disowned me. I'm sure he filed the papers the second I left the house, just waiting for an opportunity to send them in.

echochick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:35 am
User Image

Jay 〗〖 Victor 〗〖 Jacobs

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

☆minor details

move it overLong ago, my mother and father got together and decided to have a baby. Thus, I was born. The day I was brought to life, was a day to remember, which is, December 14. They each came up with numerous names, but only one seemed
Jay Victor Jacobs. In case you haven't realized, I am very much a charming young man. I've grown up a lot, you can practically tell that I'm 20. I am attracted to
[females

☆fun facts

I am 5'11"
My eyes are brown
I weigh a hefty 140
My hair is gray
I am a choreographer .

Poetry
Movement
Bright colors
Parties

The dark
Lazy people
Being alone
Dogs

☆digging deeper

Personality

I'm a very active individual. I likes to go out an exercise whenever I get the chance whether it be going to the gym, jumping rope, or walking my dog. Part of my active lifestyle includes going out to local clubs. I love going out and meeting new people. It's so exciting! The only thing that really gets to me is the dancing there. People could use a little extra instruction, you know? Some people think I get a big ego when I'm instructing, but I don't think so. I just like my students to learn by example, and what better example than their teacher?

Biography

So I was born in Montana and it sucked. You know when people joke about there being nothing to do in Montana? Yeah, they're right. I knew from a very young age that I was bigger than that place. Dad was a little worried when he caught me watching people taking dance lessons after school. I woke up one morning to hear him and mom talking about how he thought I was gay. Of course that all cleared up when I got my first girlfriend. I made her take dance lessons with me. I soon found, though, that my interest was more in instructing than actually dancing. I made it my mission to taken on all the dance styles I could and teach them.

That's when she left. She said that my obsession with dance was more important to me than her. I was heartbroken, so I kept dancing. I guess now that I look at it, she was right. Mom and Dad found my reaction to be odd, but they both continued to be supportive. The big shock came when they found me in my room packing for Hollywood. I was going to tell them, I really was. When I explained my thinking to them, they calmed down. They were reluctant to let me go, but I told them that I would come home if I couldn't do it. I knew I'd make it, though. I have to.

ImpliedComplications

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:44 am
User Image

Yuuya 〗〖 Hibari 〗〖 Shizaya

So you say you know me? Dude, I don't even know me.

☆minor details

move it overLong ago, my mother and father got together and decided to have a baby. Thus, I was born. The day I was brought to life, was a day to remember, which is, November 15th. They each came up with numerous names, but only one seemed
Shizaya, Yuuya. In case you haven't realized, I am very much a guy. I've grown up a lot, you can practically tell that I'm Nineteen. I am attracted to
[females

☆fun facts

I am 6'0"
My eyes are Dark brown
I weigh a hefty 132lbs
My hair is Pure black
I am a Actor .

Reading
Chocolate
Photography
Acting

Broken bones
People who can be bought with just money
People who don't have any pride left
His real father

☆digging deeper

Personality

Yuuya is one of those guys who are really hard to figure out, and when again, you think you have, it turns out you're wrong yet again. One moment he's all smiles, and the next, he's the most serious you've ever seen him. Actually, he's someone who's really insecure about his true self because he's afraid of getting hurt. He's really friendly, but he has a bit of trust issues. He may act like he's okay with trusting someone, when really he's just testing out if he really can or not. Because he's a good actor, no one can tell what's he's really feeling. At least, no one that he's met yet...

Biography

There was once a man who was the son of a politician, and a woman of the working class who happened to catch his eye. The two weren't married. They had a, for lack of better words, fling. They agreed not to say anything about this again, ever. Two months later; the woman found out that she was pregnant. But they had agreed never to say anything about the 'incident' they had been in together, so she kept quiet. Immediately after she found out, the woman resigned from her position in the household and quietly disappeared into the night. The man never came looking for her, and eventually got married with a woman of his own status. The woman made a living on her own, opening a tea shop, and she met a man she truly fell in love with. He knew she was already pregnant and he accepted her for it. The two fell in love, got married, and started a family together. And a baby boy was born into the family.

That boy was me, Shizaya, Yuuya. I grew up under the protective wing of my mother and step-father, but he never resented me for being born, nor being another man's child. I didn't even know it myself until I was twelve years old, and they finally decided to tell me. It didn't really hurt all that much, but it made me feel...a little sad. But I quickly got over it when I found my ability to act. My parents were amazed at my talent and urged me to continue. My parents decided that they would send me to Hollywood when I was old enough. And now I'm out on my own, on my way to fulfill my dreams...

Hunter Crawl

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff