Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:07 pm
Miharu danced never really taking his eyes off nikki. "he seems to be different then most guys here " he thought ,later it was time for everyone to leave. Miharu got his things then went over to Nikki "did you like the view?" he asked about when he was dancing with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:21 pm
"yeah it was nice" he stood up and smiled "it seemed like you where having a lot of fun" he put some money down for the couple drinks and looked back up to him  

Risembool Ranger Roy

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:38 pm
Miharu smiled "yeah, I really like doing it." he said then looked up at Nikki not really surprised at how much taller Nikki was compared to him. "so, where are you going now?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:22 am
He scratched his head "I don't really know.I have no place to stay at the moment so i guess I'll just wonder on for a bit" he picked up his bag that he put under the seat  

Risembool Ranger Roy

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:47 am
"you can stay with me" miharu said and smiled cheerfully "I don't mind". he walked over to the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:50 am
He smiled and walked over to him "that would be so awesome" he hugged him a bit as he walked outside he was pretty exited to be staying somewhere as he waited for Miharu outside where there where some guys waiting to see him  

Risembool Ranger Roy

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:10 pm
Miharu walked with Nikki to his house, when they got there he unlocked the door and let Nikki in before closing and locking the door.. Miharu went and changed clothes from the clothes he had been wearing before to the some other clothes (the ones he is wearing on the picture I have of him and he has no shoes on like in the picture) Miharu smiled when he came back dressed like this, the black short shorts tight .Miharu stood in front of Nikki making sure he seen him dressed like this, most of the guys at the bar would go crazy if they saw him dressed like this. He wanted to see Nikki's reaction to this. He couldn't help but blush though he wondered why, it wasn't like Miharu to blush like this . Maybe it had something to do with him actually talking to nikki and getting to know him a little if he was just some guy then he wouldn't be blushing like he is now. "how,do you feel about me dressed like this nikki?" he asked in a sensual voice as he sat on the counter crossing his leg over the other seductively.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:29 pm
Nikki sat down as he was getting changed he looked around and put his things down. But when he cam out and stood infront of him he blushed a lot and looked at him with a big smile. "I like" he than stood up he was a little exited to see him like that as he went and got changed into his while shirt that was open all the way and walked back out and looked at him "is it alright to wear this" he also has a pretty short shorts on that where kinda tight on his but he liked them that was as he sat on the bed  

Risembool Ranger Roy

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:38 pm
Miharu shook his head "its ok,you can dress like that "he said looking over nikki's body, He bit his lower lip trying to stop himself from doing what he was thinking of doing but this was turning him on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:41 pm
Nikki laid down "I like you bed.....Its really comfy" he looked up as he stood up moving closer to Miharu as he watched him bite his lip and said softly "hey whats going on in that perfect head of yours" as he let out a little laugh  

Risembool Ranger Roy

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:50 pm
Miharu sighed, he couldn't stop himself it was starting to bother him how nikki was here and they were not doing anything. He moved closer to nikki and kissed him on the lips pulling him down on the bed on top of miharu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:59 pm
Nikki blushed a lot and smiled at him as he kisses him back deeply pulling him closer to him. as there chest rubbed together as they kissed  

Risembool Ranger Roy

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:20 pm
Miharu took nikki's shirt off ,throwing it to the floor. He took his own clothes off until all he had on were the shorts. He ran his hand down nikki's chest when he pulled away to breath, he smiled blushing himself. He then unbuttoned his own shorts ,he blushed darker when he now laid there naked. He took nikki's shorts off too. Miharu kissed nikki again slipping his tongue into his mouth.

(you might want to take this to the private messages )  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff