Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin
The LEGACY Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you generous enough to leave something behind for someone?
  Yes, I am very generous.
  I don't care about anyone else but me.
  I'm too young to even think about that yet!
  If I have something to leave behind, sure I am.
  I'm too poor, let's just leave it at that.
  My answer is flat out NO.
View Results

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:01 pm
yay!~ estate...sucks that you were killed by someone...
I'm a player that cheated on too many people and ended up trampled by a mob of previous ex's. I leave behind my playbook, my toys and my expensive, top end, luxury suit. (P.S bonus points if you know what 'playbook' refers to)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:38 pm
Well...not much use for the toys (not sure why you'd have them to leave behind...) so I guess I'll donate them to Toys for Tots for Christmas. As for the suit...charity I suppose. The playbook...I'm pretty good at card games and I don't have to cheat stare so the playbook can go to my friend Daughter of the Pure (she hasn't yet played Poker against me since she dealt me a Royal Flush...maybe she can pick up some things).

I'm a philanthropist and I enjoy going around to get donations in my free time. I accidentally picked up something that was placed near a trashcan and didn't realize it had been a drop. The mob guys took me out. My manor, company and money go to my ward...take care of yourself and as always, our butler will help you.  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:46 pm
aww...poor thing...but thanks i'll use everything u left me for good and i will be sure to take care of myself! emotion_hug ...

i was a white knight-in-shining-armor who fell off his horse when the thing suddenly went crazy. i leave my sword, cape, and my horse that ran away after i fell off of him [so you'll have to go look for the freaking beast and tame it again], to my dearest lady-in-distress, who i never got to rescue and shall never meet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:39 pm
I got bored being a lady-in-distress and after so long waiting I set to work on getting away myself and managed to escape my captor. I came across a beautiful horse and sang a special song to calm it down. Riding him, I found the scene of where my would be hero had fallen. I cried for him before vowing to never let it be known what happened. I donned his cape and sword, disguising myself and setting out on his steed to continue his honorable duties.

I'm an old woman that loves Christmas and baking and decorating with my family. One Christmas Eve, I had been drinking my usual amount...OK...more than my usual amount of egg nog...when I realized I had left my meds behind. They asked me to stay anyway but I needed to go get it and walked out. Not sure what happened...but I heard bells, snorting and the sound of laughter before I was knocked down and run over by several sets of hoofs. My baked good, the presents meant for me and my extensive collection of Christmas decorations go to the person that finds out what happened to me.  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash